Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The..
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6456 pageviews
55 comments

mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
May 20 - Tony Yayo: Predicate Felon Unbarred

Wasn't sure if this had been posted yet:

With his album, Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon hitting stores in June, Yayo recently released the CD's lead single "So Seductive" featuring 50 Cent. Though 50 has also been featured on Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and The Game's first singles, Yayo a.sserts that he and the rest of the unit can hold it down on their own.

"With 50, he has the notoriety of hit records. I actually wrote ‘Seductive' before he wrote ‘Candy Shop.' [that's why] you hear him say ‘so seductive [in the ‘Candy Shop' intro]. 50, he plays a big part in all our albums. I feel like we can stand on our own cause we're writing all our material," Tony told SOHH.com. "50, he just adds on. I love to hear 50 get on a record. I love the way 50 rides the beat. I did ‘Seductive,' 50 came on it and I was like, I gotta keep him on it cause it sounds ten times better with him on it."

Since 50's Get Rich Or Die Trying, all G-Unit releases, including solo albums, have sold well over the 1 million mark. Now that he's finally up to bat, the self-proclaimed "Talk Of New York" says he intends to eclipse his teammates' first week sales.

"Truthfully, I kind of wanna do between 6 and 700,000 [albums sold] my first week. If I do anything lower than that, it's still good. But I just feel like… that's what I want to do. That's what I got my mind set for," Tony revealed. "We do friendly competition me, Banks, and Buck. Banks sold more than Buck. Buck wanna sell more than Banks. I wanna sell more than both of them. Banks and Buck, they have their albums done now. So on the second albums, they wanna top their last albums. We're trying to outdo ourselves and the friendly competition is what keeps us going hard."

Though he takes pride in being gangsta, Yayo doesn't want kids to follow suit. The Queens rapper insists that he's not glorifying prison, but describing the "harsh realities of my life." Tony also said he's campaigning to make sure kids aren't misled by his content.

"My campaign is when I talk to kids or I talk to people, I'm telling them, in no shape or form am I glorifying my lifestyle. I'm just telling you what I went through. A lot kids look up to us. I'd rather tell a kid that then tell a kid, ‘Yeah, I had fun in jail,'" Yayo explained. "I never asked to be a role model. I'm just gonna tell kids, if you're thinking about doing the crime, you better be ready to do the time. These are the consequences with it."

After dissing Fat Joe on 50 Cent's "I Run New York," Yayo has once again taken shots at Crack on his recent "Welcome To Jamrock" freestyle. While Joe has recently declared that he's second to Tupac Shakur in street credibility, Yayo dismissed the comments as borderline blasphemous.

"He [Fat Joe] quoted that the only one that had more street credibility than him in the industry was Tupac. And I'm like, how can you compare yourself to Tupac. I would never compare myself to Tupac or Biggie. You could never get in them man's shoes. Them dudes was the greatest. Stuff like that just get me mad. Then I hear stuff about 50," Tony complains to SOHH.com. "Out here in New York, I never heard of Fat Joe on the streets. I'm in the streets. I be in the Bronx. I be in Queens. I be in Brooklyn. I'm all over. I don't see dudes. People say they don't see 50. The reason they don't see him now is cause he's shooting a $100 million movie with Jim Sheridan. That's why you don't see him in the hood and at the end of the day people get mad. They wonder why --cause we're too busy and these other artists is mad."

Tony Yayo's Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon featuring 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Joe and production from Dr. Dre, Eminem and Havoc hits stores June 28.

55 comments for "May 20 - Tony Yayo: Predicate Felon Unbarred"

11 years ago '04        #2
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
yayo is talentless..

sorry fans
 05-20-2005, 12:19 PM         #3
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ him not glorfying being gangsta

do you really think he'll sell 700k?
 11 years ago '05        #4
Instrumentals 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 16 16
Though 50 has also been featured on Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and The Game's first singles, Yayo a.sserts that he and the rest of the unit can hold it down on their own.
yeaa rightttttt props on the article
 11 years ago '04        #5
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 0 0
 Lungs said:
lol @ him not glorfying being gangsta

do you really think he'll sell 700k?
He said he wasnt glorifying prison dummy. And whats the problem with not wanting to glorify being gangsta. That sh*t is a lifestyle not some sh*t you just jump into for fun.
 11 years ago '04        #6
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 344 344
Yo So Wht Happen To Tht Olivia Album? They Scrapped Tht? Cuz Aint She Supposed To Come Out Be4 Yayo?

Last edited by Evil G; 05-20-2005 at 12:27 PM..
 05-20-2005, 12:29 PM         #7
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdawgkemp said:
He said he wasnt glorifying prison dummy. And whats the problem with not wanting to glorify being gangsta. That sh*t is a lifestyle not some sh*t you just jump into for fun.
Every word out of his mouth glorifies how gangsta he is...it's funny becaue its so untrue

holla @ reading comprehension
 05-20-2005, 12:55 PM         #8
psy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gunit SUCK BALLS!
 05-20-2005, 01:29 PM         #9
Y19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Evil G said:
Yo So Wht Happen To Tht Olivia Album? They Scrapped Tht? Cuz Aint She Supposed To Come Out Be4 Yayo?
Nah, its still comin out...she just dropped her first single "Twist It" feat. Lloyd Banks...
 11 years ago '04        #10
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
i waiting for his album for the the production and features.... fu*k what he has to say
 11 years ago '04        #11
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 1 1
tony will do good his first week and if the album gets a good buzz

great in the weeks to come

hell go plat easy
 11 years ago '04        #12
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
what fat joe said is bullsh*t though
 05-20-2005, 04:40 PM         #13
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yall...all of you people are former g-unit d!ckryders...
 11 years ago '04        #14
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 0 0
i never liked yayo so fu*k YOU TOO!!
 05-20-2005, 05:28 PM         #15
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kocaine187 said:
what fat joe said is bullsh*t though
yea it is because n*ggas like Pac, Biggie, Big L, Eazy-E, Soulja Slim,
MC Eiht (living legend), all of them n*ggas were real and kept it or still keeping it street. Their names are like in sacred ground for him to put his name up there right under Pac is worse than Lloyd Banks saying that he is as nice MC Eiht, sh*t like that is just supposed to not be said
 11 years ago '05        #16
assanlb 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 28 28
Its bad to see artists like him and chingy go platinum and muhfu*kas like talib dont. thats bad for hip hop. he'll make platinum just cuz he signed to 50 and dre is producing a lot of it. we all know he aint that nice
 05-20-2005, 06:02 PM         #17
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell go plat cuz he can spit......and dats da bottom line
 05-20-2005, 06:31 PM         #18
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo's Home

Thank God Finally Get To Hear Some More Quality Rap Instead Of That Terror Squad Or Dblock Garbage
 11 years ago '04        #19
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
i guess the haters came out tonite
 11 years ago '04        #20
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
u dumbass fools, hes gon push more than 500000+ easy, man bank had im on fire as his first track sh*t yayo's So Seductive is much better, stop sleeping n*ggas know yayo is gon sell and dude can spit tyte lyrics.
fu*k the haters.................gunit til i die
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
157 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
274 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
124 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2016-17 NBA Training Camp Roster Rankings
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy