This chat app is secretly watching you

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '05        #1
4406 page views
44 comments

kkkid 
space
space
Props total: 1995 1 K  Slaps total: 167 167
This chat app is secretly watching you

best
worst
44 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
rfessler1 
space
space
Props total: 2897 2 K  Slaps total: 1545 1 K
your phone, tv and computer are secretly watching and recording you. even when shut off. dont believe me? start talkin about a trip to hawaii around your shut off phone. see what kinda ads you get poppin up the next few days
+74   

2 months ago '16        #3
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 10933 10 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
People just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that everything we use has a camera and/or microphone nowadays, and they're ALWAYS active. This is nothing new. These devices are damn near reading our minds at this point.
+24   

2 months ago '19        #4
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3862 3 K  Slaps total: 600 600
Don't promote this pretentious looking douchebag with the ball caps. Flossy FTW
+16   

2 months ago '19        #5
dmboat990 
space
space
Props total: 1506 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
This sh*t getting crazy I swear to God I was thinking about this Ghost Face k*lla song today in my head. I didn't type it in or nothing I was just thinking about it. Soon as I get on YouTube the video to the song is at the top of my recommendations these damn phones are the devil.
+19   

2 months ago '16        #6
TFKW 
space
space
Props total: 1647 1 K  Slaps total: 94 94
 dmboat990 said
This sh*t getting crazy I swear to God I was thinking about this Ghost Face k*lla song today in my head. I didn't type it in or nothing I was just thinking about it. Soon as I get on YouTube the video to the song is at the top of my recommendations these damn phones are the devil.

Or the power of the mind is godly. The only limitations are the one's you set.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #7
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 26718 26 K  Slaps total: 1726 1 K
 dmboat990 said
i swear to God this been happening to me more lately. i was literally only thinking about it, i thought i was going crazy smh
+7   

2 months ago '19        #8
Pikaboo 
space
space
Props total: 2109 2 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 YKing said
i swear to God this been happening to me more lately. i was literally only thinking about it, i thought i was going crazy smh
My friend and his girlfriend watch YouTube regularly the other day she said “it’s cool how YouTube changes our recommendations based on time. at night the recommendation are often things they watch at night.”

+3   

2 months ago '19        #9
Pikaboo 
space
space
 BOLO1 said
Don't promote this pretentious looking douchebag with the ball caps. Flossy FTW
Ya I donít fu*k with him especially after he ripped off my fav phone case company and started his own business based 100% off their design. he wouldíve never heard about the case either if they didnít send him the cases to review for his channel. After he lunched his ripped off case he deleted his review of the original case.
+5   

2 months ago '09        #10
Johnell 
space
space
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 43 43
 Pikaboo said
Ya I donít fu*k with him especially after he ripped off my fav phone case company and started his own business based 100% off their design. he wouldíve never heard about the case either if they didnít send him the cases to review for his channel. After he lunched his ripped off case he deleted his review of the original case.
He also flagged their page as well because they used his video of him reviewing their case. If Iím not mistaken 🤔
+1   

2 months ago '19        #11
Pikaboo 
space
space
 Johnell said
He also flagged their page as well because they used his video of him reviewing their case. If Iím not mistaken 🤔
bro that sh*t is WACK.

I found out about Pitaka back when i had an iphone 5s andi still use their cases exclusively on my iPhone X.

i was serious about cases and spent 100's on amazon dealing with sh*tty brands till i found them. They are friendly and responsive on forums like MacRumors and facebook.

I even had one of their cases in my closest as a backup but wish i could have it in a different color... I contact support and she asked for pics to make sure it wasn't damaged and I could trade it in I never got around to it but i was impressed they even considered a trade just for a color change.

i know for a fact this company bust their a*s to strive in a highly competitive market to give a quality product.

fu*k Lewis and anybody that loves him.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #12
Johnell 
space
space
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 43 43
 Pikaboo said
bro that sh*t is WACK.

I found out about Pitaka back when i had an iphone 5s andi still use their cases exclusively on my iPhone X.

i was serious about cases and spent 100's on amazon dealing with sh*tty brands till i found them. They are friendly and responsive on forums like MacRumors and facebook.

I even had one of their cases in my closest as a backup but wish i could have it in a different color... I contact support and she asked for pics to make sure it wasn't damaged and I could trade it in I never got around to it but i was impressed they even considered a trade just for a color change.

i know for a fact this company bust their a*s to strive in a highly competitive market to give a quality product.

fu*k Lewis and anybody that loves him.
Yea itís fu*ked up man. I canít believe the mofo thought heíd get away with it without any backlash.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 42008 42 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
 B86 said
People just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that everything we use has a camera and/or microphone nowadays, and they're ALWAYS active. This is nothing new. These devices are damn near reading our minds at this point.
Near? Sheeeeeit. Man I got fb ads for Timbs and I had been thinking of buying some. Didnt search. Didnt talk about it. Didnt visit a store that sold em. It was just a thought. sh*t spooked me
+2   

2 months ago '13        #14
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33110 33 K  Slaps total: 7053 7 K
cmon n*gga, anybody who isn't aware that they are being watched is an idiot.

i took some measures and put tape over the obvious cameras. The lesser obvious cameras, idc.

everything else is honestly whatever, and i couldn't give a sh*t.

sh*t, ronnie probably knows what sites you were visiting before and after (and maybe while) on boxden.

When I had a website, I had hella information. IPs, stay time, where u came from, where you went after visiting my site, etc.)

never cared to look though.

if you worried, just correct your online behaviour. If you don't care, keep doing what you doing
+1   

2 months ago '04        #15
Monoblock 
space
space
Props total: 3011 3 K  Slaps total: 87 87
Watch the Snowden movie. Especially this surveillance scene.

+2   

2 months ago '09        #16
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23968 23 K  Slaps total: 7193 7 K
Who cares? I got nothing to hide

2 months ago '16        #17
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4978 4 K  Slaps total: 3693 3 K
 rfessler1 said
your phone, tv and computer are secretly watching and recording you. even when shut off. dont believe me? start talkin about a trip to hawaii around your shut off phone. see what kinda ads you get poppin up the next few days
Android phones yes. They already got caught and admitted it but since patched it

2 months ago '07        #18
swiftkid21 
space
space
Props total: 4040 4 K  Slaps total: 352 352
Whoa man... this guy's back and forth game is horrendously awkward

2 months ago '16        #19
space
space
space
 DaQCKing said
Near? Sheeeeeit. Man I got fb ads for Timbs and I had been thinking of buying some. Didnt search. Didnt talk about it. Didnt visit a store that sold em. It was just a thought. sh*t spooked me
Omg same sh*t to me but not timbs. I'm thinking its based off what we search that would lead us to think of a certain product

Or like if I'm thinking of something to search and as soon as I enter first letter everything else fills in
+2   

2 months ago '16        #20
space
space
space
 BrooklynStiles said
Who cares? I got nothing to hide
I love it when dumb fu*ks like you say this at parties or get together. I eat them alive so much the embarrassment they show in their faces and high degree of now hatred they have for me from that point just shows like a red apple in a yard of snow.

They just halt all future communications with me. It's a lifetime stamp of embrassment for them

2 months ago '16        #21
space
space
space

2 months ago '17        #22
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 42008 42 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
 Itsjustmefools said
Omg same sh*t to me but not timbs. I'm thinking its based off what we search that would lead us to think of a certain product

Or like if I'm thinking of something to search and as soon as I enter first letter everything else fills in
I typed in the pi.....and it filled in "the pimp came out" from that infamous bx thread. This was earlier this year....I was typing in the pimp c death theory....

2 months ago '09        #23
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23968 23 K  Slaps total: 7193 7 K
 Itsjustmefools said
I love it when dumb fu*ks like you say this at parties or get together. I eat them alive so much the embarrassment they show in their faces and high degree of now hatred they have for me from that point just shows like a red apple in a yard of snow.

They just halt all future communications with me. It's a lifetime stamp of embrassment for them
 Itsjustmefools said
+4   

2 months ago '16        #24
space
space
space
 DaQCKing said
I typed in the pi.....and it filled in "the pimp came out" from that infamous bx thread. This was earlier this year....I was typing in the pimp c death theory....
I forgot what I typed but it was days ago some odd unique question or something. I sat there like wtf

2 months ago '16        #25
space
space
space
 BrooklynStiles said
Forreal! Because right when they say this I prove right then that they do have sh*t to hide.

The blank face of defeat and embrassment I love!

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  47
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
69 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+83online now  39
Image(s) inside Barack Obama did the Key and Peele skit in real life