The south has the worse car culture?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 months ago '15        #1
5838 page views
106 comments

Lord Kushington  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 8905 8 K  Slaps total: 3655 3 K
The south has the worse car culture?

View this post on Instagram

#Repost also #thisisnotadonk If its not a 1971-76*Chevrolet Caprice or*Impala, then it AINT NO DONK. I dont care how big the rims are. Follow link above to check it out some video and please SUBSCRIBE. Help me make that Google Money, Subscribe to my YouTube Page and watch the videos to support and help a brotha out since yall dont like to pay for photos.* Help me get that Google 💰💴💰💵💲 Also Google "cuzzintruck" to see Facebook and Flickr #carsandcoffee #MlkWeekend. . . . . . . . . . . #cuzzintruck #ridingbig #bigrims #bigwheels #rims #wetpaint #candypaint #kandypaint #donks #gumball3000 #autotrend #Rides #nfl #Orlando #Orlandocarshow #carlifestyle #carswithoutlimits #autotrend* #carspotting #ikonic_rides #autokings #amazingcars247 #amazing_cars #dubmagazine #instacars #carpr0n . . . . . . . So the FBI, (Face Book Instagram) disabled my original @cuzzintruck account with 23k post and 18k followers for music copyright claims. Their standards are really hypocritical since I see so many immoral videos on their sites and tons of videos with music. This New Page will be all cars. I've set up @cuzzintruckphotos page for my travels and daily life. Also have @peepsoforlando for my portrait photography and @Lakeeolaswans for my volunteer work with the swans. Be sure to follow "Cuzzintruck" on Facebook, Flickr incase they disabled these new accounts also. Email cuzzintruck@yahoo.com to stay in touch incase they disable me again. I also blame Drake, you got my account disabled by Instagram. Like, Comment, Share , a follow to view all the content.

A post shared by cuzzintruck2 (@cuzzintruck2) on

View this post on Instagram

#Repost also #thisisnotadonk If its not a 1971-76*Chevrolet Caprice or*Impala, then it AINT NO DONK. I dont care how big the rims are. Follow link above to check it out some video and please SUBSCRIBE. Help me make that Google Money, Subscribe to my YouTube Page and watch the videos to support and help a brotha out since yall dont like to pay for photos.* Help me get that Google 💰💴💰💵💲 Also Google "cuzzintruck" to see Facebook and Flickr #carsandcoffee #MlkWeekend. . . . . . . . . . . #cuzzintruck #ridingbig #bigrims #bigwheels #rims #wetpaint #candypaint #kandypaint #donks #gumball3000 #autotrend #Rides #nfl #Orlando #Orlandocarshow #carlifestyle #carswithoutlimits #autotrend* #carspotting #ikonic_rides #autokings #amazingcars247 #amazing_cars #dubmagazine #instacars #carpr0n . . . . . . . So the FBI, (Face Book Instagram) disabled my original @cuzzintruck account with 23k post and 18k followers for music copyright claims. Their standards are really hypocritical since I see so many immoral videos on their sites and tons of videos with music. This New Page will be all cars. I've set up @cuzzintruckphotos page for my travels and daily life. Also have @peepsoforlando for my portrait photography and @Lakeeolaswans for my volunteer work with the swans. Be sure to follow "Cuzzintruck" on Facebook, Flickr incase they disabled these new accounts also. Email cuzzintruck@yahoo.com to stay in touch incase they disable me again. I also blame Drake, you got my account disabled by Instagram. Like, Comment, Share , a follow to view all the content.

A post shared by cuzzintruck2 (@cuzzintruck2) on

What the fu*k we're we thinking

+22   

best
worst
106 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
Jeet Kune Do 
space
space
Props total: 6157 6 K  Slaps total: 538 538
Yikes
+5   

2 months ago '11        #3
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 9294 9 K  Slaps total: 468 468
That style never made it this far up north but redneckks been putting cadillacs and station wagon bodies on chevy blazer frames for decades.
+21   

2 months ago '17        #4
The Professor 
space
space
Props total: 204 204  Slaps total: 11 11
Man, this gotta be 2006 or something, that's the last time I seen some sh*t like that around here.
+54   

2 months ago '07        #5
Goosie McNeen 
space
space
Props total: 9033 9 K  Slaps total: 738 738
That was at least 15 years ago.

Trailblazers have a lot of arrows in their back.

Quit hatin the South
+56   

2 months ago '09        #6
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 9159 9 K  Slaps total: 1935 1 K
I remember seeing a Sunkist, Dr Pepper and a Frosted Flakes one over the years in the south between Kentucky and Tennessee lol.
+8   

2 months ago '06        #7
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 75787 75 K  Slaps total: 4060 4 K
i never been a fan of that sh*t

i guess you had to be FROM there perhaps
+9   

2 months ago '15        #8
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 38389 38 K  Slaps total: 5693 5 K
Let em have fun. Not my thing but putting putting a vehicle together for whatever your style, is satisfying and rewarding.
+20   

2 months ago '15        #9
T Town84 
space
space
Props total: 6058 6 K  Slaps total: 281 281
Ya get use to it down here lol... My first whip was a two tone malibu on 20's with the shocks removed (I was young and determine to get them 20's on it).. I once saw a cutless sitting on 24's bend a corner too fast and it was a wrap.. Car on the side, music still blasting, blocking traffic on the strip smh..

I wouldnt take a chance sitting that high in the First whip.. Tripping and Falling out of that would be hilarious .. Too old for it now
+14   

2 months ago '04        #10
realkilla3 
space
space
Props total: 15561 15 K  Slaps total: 1432 1 K
never knew up north had a car culture since the 80's

most people have let those type of dunks go there are still some here and there but no more trademark infringement there used to be a coca cola one a McDonald's one and Cheetos one in my area but they weren't as fu*ked up as those in the op. a few of them actually got summons for court based off that definitely a good reason to get a new paint job
+8   

2 months ago '13        #11
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 63578 63 K  Slaps total: 10958 10 K
sh*t old

Nobody in the south rides like that anymore
+18   

2 months ago '16        #12
bornleader 
space
space
space
Props total: 1400 1 K  Slaps total: 266 266
Florida has the dopest car culture in the US..They have the infamous "Donks" which are souped up hood sh*t..But lot of them are creative as fu*k...Then u have the Fast and Furious car racers..Then u have the luxury car rich mother fu*kas..Ur buggin..South WON
+9   

2 months ago '13        #13
Commission 
space
space
Go to Ace1whips on IG

+12   

2 months ago '13        #14
Commission 
space
space
 bornleader said
Florida has the dopest car culture in the US..They have the infamous "Donks" which are souped up hood sh*t..But lot of them are creative as fu*k...Then u have the Fast and Furious car racers..Then u have the luxury car rich mother fu*kas..Ur buggin..South WON
71-73

Donks only
+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
Props total: 4105 4 K  Slaps total: 1121 1 K
 realkilla3 said
never knew up north had a car culture since the 80's

most people have let those type of dunks go there are still some here and there but no more trademark infringement there used to be a coca cola one a McDonald's one and Cheetos one in my area but they weren't as fu*ked up as those in the op. a few of them actually got summons for court based off that definitely a good reason to get a new paint job
Foreigns and Jeeps is Up North car culture, Neon lights, etc thrown on before illegal. Older G's were on all that Cadillac playa sh*t.
+6   

2 months ago '15        #16
Straightfool 
space
space
Props total: 6162 6 K  Slaps total: 417 417
sh*tts old, at least I hope..... My boi had a reeses pieces orange and yellow crown Vic back in the day, he sent the pics off to Hershey's and they sent him a check each month for like $200 for "advertising", wasn't worth what he spent getting it done but to each it's own
+10   

2 months ago '04        #17
realkilla3 
space
space
Props total: 15561 15 K  Slaps total: 1432 1 K
 Eastcoast said
Foreigns and Jeeps is Up North car culture, Neon lights, etc thrown on before illegal. Older G's were on all that Cadillac playa sh*t.
so pretty much the same from the 80' minus the gold BBS?

yall still putting systems in up there? Seemsntl have died out around here

Last edited by realkilla3; 12-29-2019 at 08:50 PM..

2 months ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 81226 81 K  Slaps total: 5009 5 K
It's a tie between this or New England's Not So Fast and Just Plain Furious cars. Would your rather see a clapped out retired Ford Crown Vic on 26's with a spot light or a beat rusted Civic with a saggy roof headliner with a sawed scuba tank for an exhaust?

+2   

2 months ago '15        #20
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 28596 28 K  Slaps total: 4400 4 K
Kinda overboard but tuning up/modding cars is a dope hobby I respect it.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #21
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15109 15 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
 Commission said
Go to Ace1whips on IG

yea, these are up to date... OP dropped some sh*t from the 2000s

I still rarely see the big a*s rims like that anymore
+4   

2 months ago '19        #22
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 1764 1 K
CJ on 32s got up north car sh*t on lock

+6   

2 months ago '13        #23
NoYouWantFindMe 
space
space
space
Props total: 617 617  Slaps total: 151 151
Would you see a doctor if he drove one of these whips?

+2   

2 months ago '12        #24
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 9462 9 K  Slaps total: 646 646
Recently I've been seeing donks & low riders over here in NYC
+1   

2 months ago '15        #25
The South 
space
space
Props total: 21765 21 K  Slaps total: 2706 2 K
 Silencer said
That style never made it this far up north but redneckks been putting cadillacs and station wagon bodies on chevy blazer frames for decades.
Made it to Portland, OR

+14   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  23
Image(s) inside Kawhi official NB signature shoe
31 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-64online now  11
Video inside And thats why people fu*k with her, shes dope.
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-39online now  6
Wants all the smoke: Supremes son said he shouldve popped 50 when he saw him
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy