Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Good, because he's fu*king wack.
 05-23-2005, 11:51 AM         #102
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilyoungster985 said:
Big Dut Is So Lame
son, relax
 05-23-2005, 09:58 PM         #103
c00lburn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What i can't stand is those folks on here and everywhere else that be like "Jin is whack" "he's garbage" and blah blah blah. First of all, i'm pretty sure he can spit better than most the folks on this board and everywhere else that is critisizing. If y'all or anyone else is better, then how come your a.ss ain't flowin on 106 or gettin signed to record deals. Yes he made some bad choices, signin with RR wasn't a good fit for his style and personality. His production on his debut wasn't too great either. I'm sure if he could, he'd do it all different. In my opinion, he shouldn't have signed to a label so soon. He should worked the underground scene, and pushed mixtapes, and seriously put effort into it. Create a buzz and let people know about your full potential. This is the same scenario that Canibus was in. Folks know he's dope, but his debut album was weak because of Wyclef. True Hip Hop heads know his underground sh*t was dope. Lyrically. And that's the same case with Jin. His rhyme skills are ill. Jin may be taking a break, or on hiatus or whatever u wanna call it, but believe me, he ain't finished. He'll come back. Mark my words.
 11 years ago '04        #104
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
Jin wasn't bad...he could spit...he just wasn't meant for making commercial records...

If he were given the opportunity to make an album just based on what HE wanted to do without the motivation of sales, I'm sure it would've been ill...

Dude had a quick mind...sad that it comes to this though...
 11 years ago '04        #105
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
 c00lburn said:
What i can't stand is those folks on here and everywhere else that be like "Jin is whack" "he's garbage" and blah blah blah. First of all, i'm pretty sure he can spit better than most the folks on this board and everywhere else that is critisizing. If y'all or anyone else is better, then how come your a.ss ain't flowin on 106 or gettin signed to record deals. Yes he made some bad choices, signin with RR wasn't a good fit for his style and personality. His production on his debut wasn't too great either. I'm sure if he could, he'd do it all different. In my opinion, he shouldn't have signed to a label so soon. He should worked the underground scene, and pushed mixtapes, and seriously put effort into it. Create a buzz and let people know about your full potential. This is the same scenario that Canibus was in. Folks know he's dope, but his debut album was weak because of Wyclef. True Hip Hop heads know his underground sh*t was dope. Lyrically. And that's the same case with Jin. His rhyme skills are ill. Jin may be taking a break, or on hiatus or whatever u wanna call it, but believe me, he ain't finished. He'll come back. Mark my words.
co-sign partially Jin was koo but 2 me hes a better battler n rr wasnt the label. The cd was aight overall.RR had 2 many cats already who never dropped from "Fiend" 2 the lil rnb group.Da comp albums got worse n worse. Then u had drama with the tour etc etc no real promotion n dumbasses hatin like they are right now.I doubt he quittin for good just takin time 2 become more of a rapper n find a better label. 10k isnt much but if u cant fully be u n ur not makerted right u cant expect much.Some cats get screwed worsed then him even when they sell plus u got bootleggers,2 much hype/expection,hate,low mag reviews etc etc. Thats just the music game. Overall alotta cats on the Box are flip floppers,d!ck ride for a min n later swear they never bump so n so n come in a thread 2 bi*ch n dissn.

Last edited by pimppoet; 05-24-2005 at 04:06 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #106
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,566 | Props total: 32 32
jin was garbage
 11 years ago '04        #107
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,323 | Props total: 346 346
HOLD THE fu*kIN C H IN K TRAIN

106 is GARBAGE

Go on the fu*kin Streets and you will hear Cats 95% better then Jin

Face it he platnuts status
 05-24-2005, 01:30 PM         #108
alb20sd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares that guy suck ne way
 11 years ago '04        #109
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
Signing to Double R was a huge mistake for Jin. They didn't promote him for sh*t and they steered him away from making music definitive of him. Plus there were too many garbage-ass songs on his LP. Actually, I don't think there was a cut on that album that I liked. I mean who the fu*k makes a club song called Club Song? He should have just gone the independent route, signed to one of them and pushed and promoted his sh*t that way. There would have definately been more than 10K in there for him and the product would be half-decent music. If that was the case then half you haters wouldn't be talking so much smack. Jin can spit with flow and he does have an appreciation for hip-hop but he just wasn't making music that was true to his heart. Being Asian, I was hoping he'd come with some heat but if truth be told, his album was nothing but a complete and utter flop. Point blank period. fu*k it, I'm just going to go back to listening to my old Mountain Brothers CDs...

SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD! DETROIT PISTONS MOTHERfu*kERS!
 11 years ago '05        #110
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
you must be slanty eyed
 c00lburn said:
 11 years ago '04        #111
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
 Killinit said:
you must be slanty eyed
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE
 11 years ago '04        #112
bretboi 
space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 0 0
man come on man im tired of all dis racist sh*t i keep seein in here cant doin nuttin bt sh*t y'all shud b ashamed aint no need to b judgin a guy especially cause of his race u all is jus stupid ban dese racist bi*ches sh*t pisses me off like crazy i aint chinese bt still is uncalled for is not even funny
 11 years ago '04        #113
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,323 | Props total: 346 346
^Where u get ur ghetto degree of retard text typen?

[krs-1]U R NOT HIP HOP[/krs-1]
 11 years ago '05        #114
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,805 | Props total: 498 498
 bigdut1213 said:
lol, maybe he can go find that senorita he was lookin for

yup..
 05-29-2005, 11:00 AM         #115
Youngonereese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz to Jin cuz he did his thing....the boy can flow. If he wants to stop for a sec more power to him.
 11 years ago '04        #116
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 D. Norman said:
HOLD THE fu*kIN C H IN K TRAIN

106 is GARBAGE

Go on the fu*kin Streets and you will hear Cats 95% better then Jin

Face it he platnuts status
Yeah right...in terms of freestyle creativity I don't think you can find a lot of cats who are BETTER than him...
 11 years ago '05        #117
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,736 | Props total: 136 136
jin is one of the coldest mc so thats all that matters
 06-24-2005, 08:01 PM         #118
icewater1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heard a song from him.. saw that smack battle though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago