Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:The Real King Of Philly Is Back
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This just happened at my job.....what would you do BX brethren?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Running Scared Gets ProtectionOrder On Game
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2005, 04:44 PM         #81
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
Dj dro your still a bi*ch
1.Name one NOTEWORTHY n*gga who blew up off your beats?
2.fu*k you and your fisher-price turntable beats
3. this thread went from jin retiring to this when you made a comment about the beat this isn't the source.boxden.com you dont get paid to rate beats and albums
4.you're a fu*king drop-out
5. what's up with you and this obsession with gayness and all things a.ssociated w/ it? you posting gay pics... every other word in your post has to do w/ homos3xuality... im a little worried about you bruh
6. Aint nobody hating on your sh*tty beats quit running around slumz.boxden acting like your the swizz beats of the internet ya bi*ch and n*ggas wouldn't take pot shots at your sissified a.ss
ahhh you fu*king idiot ... when did i say im big in the industry and that anybody blew up off of my beats ???

fisher price turntable ????

aint nobody hating on my beats ? how is that possible you dummy you just said i had fisher price turntable beats keep contradicting yourself a**hole
 11 years ago '05        #82
T.I.G. 
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
oh well, I guess posta boy will be next. lol
 11 years ago '05        #83
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
jin sucks the beat sucks, the guy sucks, asians suck, your asian=your not hard so dont act like it
 05-21-2005, 05:05 PM         #84
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killinit is Boxden's village idiot
 05-21-2005, 07:58 PM         #85
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man jin was nasty he can't quit like this i hope he comez back
 05-21-2005, 08:23 PM         #86
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Dro said:
ahhh you fu*king idiot ... when did i say im big in the industry and that anybody blew up off of my beats ???

fisher price turntable ????
[WEBSITE LINK]

aint nobody hating on my beats ? how is that possible you dummy you just said i had fisher price turntable beats keep contradicting yourself a**hole
MY POINT EXACTLY!!! you said you sell beats but "nobody worthy of somebody" is buying your beats face it you garbage n*gga... I must have been born yesterday what website did you copy and paste them turntables off of?
 11 years ago '04        #87
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 18 18
i didnt like jin much at all.... but i saw some freestyles and he happens to be one of the best in the game at doing just that. he seemed like he had the fire to make it but i think he got tired of not "blowing up" like people had thought he would. eminem came from the same type of exposure, he was a battle emcee that changed his whole sh*t up to become one of the best rappers ever. i think he got tired of being on mixtapes and not selling any copies of his cd. plus madd people probably were like this guy fu*king sucks, and hearing that a million times plus not selling more than benzino or someone embarassing like that would be k!ller. when the money is there he'll be back
 11 years ago '04        #88
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a big Jin fan...gonna pick up his album (It only came out like a month ago here...smh...shows you what RR's good for) and it's sad to see him go. He was putting out some hot sh*t recently (Time Machine) and I was looking forward to his 2nd album shutting the haters up. He sorta did a Cassidy with his first album and forgot his roots a bit and went more commercial. Anyways hopefully he'll come back but if not he'll be missed by alotta people.
 05-22-2005, 06:22 AM         #89
racho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt hear anything from him but:

I think its sad for an MC to quit soon after your first realeases.
I think its sad that even in hiphop "minorities" arent accepted and cant make it big.
I think its sad that freestyle MCs (hes on from what i heard) arent appreciated as much as radio rappers (also see Supernatural).
 05-22-2005, 02:22 PM         #90
karimsaleh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listening to that song...he went out with class...he knows whats goin on...and its just not there anymore...listen to the 7 min version if u havent...good track too
 11 years ago '05        #91
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
his beats are wack, his boys are the only ones buying them from him, he sells them 5 for a $1
 48601 said:
MY POINT EXACTLY!!! you said you sell beats but "nobody worthy of somebody" is buying your beats face it you garbage n*gga... I must have been born yesterday what website did you copy and paste them turntables off of?
 11 years ago '05        #92
Obloquy 
space
space
space
$702 | Props total: 0 0
 racho said:
I didnt hear anything from him but:

I think its sad for an MC to quit soon after your first realeases.
I think its sad that even in hiphop "minorities" arent accepted and cant make it big.
I think its sad that freestyle MCs (hes on from what i heard) arent appreciated as much as radio rappers (also see Supernatural).
1-If they're not that good, it isn't really sad and music in general is overpopulated to begin with.
2-"Minorities" are defined different in hip-hop and usually marketed as racial gimmicks (if only to start); see Chingo Bling, Pitbull, Jin, Haystack, Bubba Sparxxx...etc. Eminem too.
3-It makes sense. How much can you listen to people freestyle? Freestyling is a specialized talent, and most of it is fake at this point, just aimless memorized verses with a bunch of punchlines spit on other people's beats. There are some people who really freestyle; Supernatural, Juice, Akrobatik... but it isn't really anything more than a kind of interesting talent for improvisation.
 05-22-2005, 06:38 PM         #93
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK-19 said:
fu*k you asian muthafu*kas get off this damn board.

you smell like sh*t,look like monkeys and talk like you have d!ck in your a.ss,they shoulda k!lled all you muthafu*kas in the war

some 1 ban this ignorant a.ssss fooool
 05-22-2005, 06:44 PM         #94
SoLBeats362 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes please do so^^^
 11 years ago '05        #95
njpdiddy 
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
Best of luck to Jin He murdered many MC's in freestyle battles.......bad promotion.....acting might work
 05-22-2005, 08:44 PM         #96
hotbeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i know d'linkwent is upset lol
 05-22-2005, 09:30 PM         #97
seank1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well after 4 years of grinding it and trying to get noticed, Jin's album sold 100,000 units. At a $1 a unit net profit to the artist, all his dreams, work, and efforts culminated with a $10,000 cheque.

He was RR, got production from Kanye West, had Styles P on the album, and pretty much made his dreams come true but he wasn't compensated for his work.

I would be pretty damn pissed after 4 years if my album flopped and I don't have any money to show for it. I'm sure he doesn't regret it -- but what is it worth to keep going if you're not seeing results. Especially sine he knows that he's fu*king good -- the rap game isn't seeing him though.
 11 years ago '04        #98
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,223 | Props total: 398 398
I think his label dropped him and this "he retires" was a cover up..you cant just quit a few years after you get signed its not some part-time job...once you sign that contract you are controled by the labels, and RR wasnt the best move for him, they didnt give him the publicity he needed to sell, and now with this 50 cent beef and all he wouldnt get it for a while. I still copped his CD when it dropped, I got mad respect for duke...
 11 years ago '04        #99
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 203 203
thank god. one less sorry rapper!!!!
 05-23-2005, 10:14 AM         #100
KCFINEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Needto Go Back To China Town
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
106 comments
1 day ago