May 20 - Jin Quits Rapping

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek mill just signed a new Ghostwriter.....
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
245 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2005, 08:31 PM         #61
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I Quit" beat = pure garbage
 05-20-2005, 10:00 PM         #62
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Dro said:
"I Quit" beat = pure garbage
fu*k the beat what about the lyrics? that's what's wrong you young f*gs today... ya'll listen to f*g a.ss sh*t like "candy-shop" and "so-seductive" and sit infront of the TV watching g-unit videos ondering how you can be ugly like 50cent when you got real talent in front of your face and you dont even recognize it

Are you really a DJ? I'll start calling you stems and seeds you bunk as fu*k my n*gga
 05-20-2005, 10:06 PM         #63
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothassasin7 said:
he was corny
so is 95% of the rap game including your mentors g-unit it all comes down to who has that "machine" behind them... I gurantee if 50 released Get rich or die trying on RUFF RYDERS that n*gga would be in the projects right now riding a huffy 10speed popping bottles of michelob 40oz.
 05-20-2005, 11:49 PM         #64
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
He just said the beat was wack...What did that have to do with Jin or the lyrics?..lmao go sit in the corner doggy.
legend is a joke/legend who never sold dope/legend who dropped the soap whatever your little corny a.ss screen name is my whole point of making the post was to point out the reason why jin quit was because n*ggas like you and dj stems and seeds always looking for the "hottest beat" on a track or the "hottest producer" Jin was a up and down lyricist who didn't use "gimmicks" and "tactics" to push records even when his sh*t
 05-21-2005, 12:32 AM         #65
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
Are you really a DJ? I'll start calling you stems and seeds you bunk as fu*k my n*gga
LMAO i think imma have to show you whats good doggie you trying my rep over there

Double Deuce said:
^^ Hell yeah, dro is the future, watch out for his tape expect some crack from this boy.
 aRSONiST said:
Damn........ sh*t sound like a real 2Pac re-do song! Da Flow is on point and sh*t! I gotta say, Niccccccce Mixing duke! But besides that, the beat....... Fiiiyahh! Sounds just like some westcoast sh*t! oh and...... the drums are haaaaaaaaaaard! sh*ts bang extra hard!
 Phoenix said:
WOW@ DJ DRO
Dro gets my vote with a hands down victory
Cot Dam
I quit

[pic - click to view]

Mad b/c i found this picture on your cool homepage

Last edited by Dro; 05-21-2005 at 12:36 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #66
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
...well, one thing was done wrong, his album was put on hold tooo fu*kin long, he should've been tryin to get some sh*t out as soon as he got signed, and built off that fu*kin 106 & Park freestyle bullsh*t, not only did he lose, but Ruff Ryders lost as well...no wondering they're falling off
 05-21-2005, 04:32 AM         #67
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=DJ Dro]LMAO i think imma have to show you whats good doggie you trying my rep over there [WEBSITE LINK]

dro im IMPRESSED!!! how much did you have to pay these people to co-sign on your sh*tty beats? If you this big time "beat maker" why the fu*k are you on slumz.boxden "begging" n*ggas for props. OOOOHHH yeah nobody worthy of being somebody in the industry knows you or cares to hear your sh*t.
n*gga i wouldn't break a $20 food stamp for your beats son. If you the "future of hip-hop" i'd hate to see where the rap game is headed my n*gga...

p.s. instead of surfing the net looking for gay pics to post up take your 36yr old still living in my momma's basement non GED obtaining kay slay wannabe a.ss on somewhere and work on your skills
*wondering how did the thread go from Jin calling it quits to this*
 05-21-2005, 04:53 AM         #68
Jez_humphrey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jin - time machine > 99 percent of any rappers material

hes sick with it
 05-21-2005, 05:31 AM         #69
1up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea man.. he made it far than most people.. especially for an asian person.. he just needed the right connects and more exposure.. and u guys right about jumpin on a dying label.. Ruff Ryders has stopped going places and the best artists have gone their seperate ways too.. But some people don't even blow up untill a couple of years or even longer... I'm thinking he's depressed also cuz of the album flop and what not... but he should take this time to reflect and learn from his mistakes.. and try to push more mixtapes and maybe try and hook up with a better/bigger label...lol maybe even Star Trak might even pick him up since Pharrell hookin up with Nigo for his bapes and his Partner, Chad Hugo, who IS asian might hook him up.. haha.. but the keyword is TALENT... and i believe that he does have it but is going through some sh*t right now... like someone said before... Talent is a very terrible thing to Waste

Last edited by 1up; 05-21-2005 at 05:46 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #70
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,283 | Props total: 93 93
Much Respect
 11 years ago '04        #71
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
most people hate because he bought something new to the table, damn we gonna have to wait for another asian mc's too make it big.

Anyway he went out in a real way.
 05-21-2005, 11:19 AM         #72
PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who heard that track he did...?
 11 years ago '04        #73
DonofDons21 
space
space
$5,921 | Props total: 179 179
 PlaYaOfDaGaMe said:
who heard that track he did...?
it was lame.......................glad he retired....i dont think he was built 4 that
 05-21-2005, 11:39 AM         #74
Dro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=48601]
 DJ Dro said:
p.s. instead of surfing the net looking for gay pics to post up take your 36yr old still living in my momma's basement non GED obtaining kay slay wannabe a.ss on somewhere and work on your skills
*wondering how did the thread go from Jin calling it quits to this*
:nope:

1. I dont pay people for anything you can search my threads you dumbass.
2. Im 18
3. I hate kay-slay, he aint no real fu*kin DJ
4. This thread went from jin to this when you started talking sh*t after I said the beat for his last song was trash. (its still trash)
5. Im selling my beats all the time fam ... so apparently somebody likes them
6. I have my GED
7. You are still gay

Oh yeah and I know for a fact that my beats aint wack but if you want to hate b/c you have no talent and will never make it anywhere in life go ahead it only makes my sh*t better
 11 years ago '04        #75
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
quiters = Lops
 05-21-2005, 12:42 PM         #76
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn beats k!lling careers?
 11 years ago '04        #77
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 264 264
 48601 said:
fu*k the beat what about the lyrics? that's what's wrong you young f*gs today... ya'll listen to f*g a.ss sh*t like "candy-shop" and "so-seductive" and sit infront of the TV watching g-unit videos ondering how you can be ugly like 50cent when you got real talent in front of your face and you dont even recognize it

but check, nowadays the record companys dont care about lyrics, they care about how much money you can get them, hate it or love it, its the truth, look at canibus he had some raw lyrics, but he couldnt sell sh*t, so in the record companies eyes homes trash. its all about money, you can make a hit song and get mad cash off of it and the lyrics doesnt even have to make sense, as long as you can sell
real talk
 05-21-2005, 04:17 PM         #78
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raziel said:
but check, nowadays the record companys dont care about lyrics, they care about how much money you can get them, hate it or love it, its the truth, look at canibus he had some raw lyrics, but he couldnt sell sh*t, so in the record companies eyes homes trash. its all about money, you can make a hit song and get mad cash off of it and the lyrics doesnt even have to make sense, as long as you can sell
real talk
Raziel my point EXACTLY! that's why all the real n*ggas is exiting the rap game and the fake n*ggas is taking over one by one that's the directon hip-hop/rap is headed in: Chingy go triple plat with that Jackpot/powerballin garbage but Guru cant get 100,000 combined owners of the game/Gang-Starr
 05-21-2005, 04:32 PM         #79
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dj dro your still a bi*ch

1.Name one NOTEWORTHY n*gga who blew up off your beats?
2.fu*k you and your fisher-price turntable beats
3. this thread went from jin retiring to this when you made a comment about the beat this isn't the source.boxden.com you dont get paid to rate beats and albums
4.you're a fu*king drop-out
5. what's up with you and this obsession with gayness and all things a.ssociated w/ it? you posting gay pics... every other word in your post has to do w/ homos3xuality... im a little worried about you bruh
6. Aint nobody hating on your sh*tty beats quit running around slumz.boxden acting like your the swizz beats of the internet ya bi*ch and n*ggas wouldn't take pot shots at your sissified a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #80
abstraktiiion 
space
space
$441 | Props total: 0 0
Jin lost
get those small eyed muthafu*kas back on the boat to whatever monkey village he came from.
You need chill the fu*k out- fu*kin' racist. I bet my eyes are bigger than your's motherfu*ker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
43 comments
21 hours ago