The world's first 3D-printed community is officially under construction

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '18        #1
1993 page views
15 comments

stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16631 16 K  Slaps total: 15235 15 K

+10   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
Aquarella 
space
space
Props total: 1342 1 K  Slaps total: 445 445
Its a trial run to see how many defects these houses may have. Do your Google's.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #3
AfroBucks88 
space
space
Props total: 26437 26 K  Slaps total: 1547 1 K
when the market is ready let's get our investments up
+6   

2 months ago '06        #4
whammy 
space
space
Props total: 2042 2 K  Slaps total: 228 228
As much as I would like to see this happen in the US, there is too much money in the homebuilding industry for all the main players to give it up.
+6   

2 months ago '09        #5
All Star Flow 
space
space
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 719 719
Investing in 3d printing and the materials they use
+8   

2 months ago '18        #6
HoggUp 
space
space
space
Props total: 589 589  Slaps total: 48 48
$3 a day? Damn.

2 months ago '11        #7
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 9317 9 K  Slaps total: 468 468
I dont see an ipo for Icon yet

2 months ago '17        #8
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 34921 34 K  Slaps total: 3170 3 K
nice idea but its only good so far in places with lax building codes, like texas.
No rebar or sheer wall means that lateral stress will make this crumble
+9   

2 months ago '05        #9
dasill 
space
space
Props total: 9526 9 K  Slaps total: 2478 2 K
Its gonna be in some place that hipsters have gentrified.

1 month ago '18        #10
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 4883 4 K  Slaps total: 383 383
I think the issue in LA is the permitting to actually build more homes. They want the sh*t the way it is.

1 month ago '18        #11
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 16631 16 K  Slaps total: 15235 15 K
 Sick Flair said
I think the issue in LA is the permitting to actually build more homes. They want the sh*t the way it is.
it would ericate homeless and hud and section 8 would make a k*lling. and the white man and goverment. goverment betta hop on this since they money hungry. aynways.

1 month ago '18        #12
Sick Flair 
space
space
 stutteringrap said
it would ericate homeless and hud and section 8 would make a k*lling. and the white man and goverment. goverment betta hop on this since they money hungry. aynways.
They donít care about money. If they want more they can print it. They donít want to eradicate nothing. If thereís homeless dudes itís because thatís they way the GOV wants it to be. They are scaling back section 8, Snap, any kind of ďHelpĒ thatís provided for the have nots. Not because of some sort of money issue but because that want poverty in the United States. They want to keep it a have and have not society and the grow the gap between the wealth and the poor. 20 billion could eradicate homelessness in America one person could handle that bill and have billions in change. They donít want to change that sh*t.

1 month ago '06        #13
memphisboi55 
space
space
Props total: 2320 2 K  Slaps total: 277 277
Will give America a reason to lower salaries to employees.

1 month ago '06        #14
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 48304 48 K  Slaps total: 3357 3 K
This is dope af, if the prices for these houses were dirt cheap I would def get one or a couple. I mean the price is really gonna determine everything imagine
Buying a plot of land with 1 house and ended up putting 3 smaller houses on it and renting them out etc. possiblites are endless I just feel like the construction community will try n fck this up.

1 month ago '04        #15
dre03 
space
space
Props total: 5824 5 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
 Sick Flair said
They donít care about money. If they want more they can print it. They donít want to eradicate nothing. If thereís homeless dudes itís because thatís they way the GOV wants it to be. They are scaling back section 8, Snap, any kind of ďHelpĒ thatís provided for the have nots. Not because of some sort of money issue but because that want poverty in the United States. They want to keep it a have and have not society and the grow the gap between the wealth and the poor. 20 billion could eradicate homelessness in America one person could handle that bill and have billions in change. They donít want to change that sh*t.
That's not how it works... You can't eradicate poverty with just money lol... If you use $20 billion to eradicate homelessness the only thing you will do is inflate the value of the currency you used to help the homeless... Money isn't as valuable if too many ppl have it... It loses its value the more it's spread out...

Like if I have $50 billion myself the value of the dollar is unchanged... But if I give $1 million to 30,000 ppl then that will begin to devalue what the dollar is worth and now millionaires would be equivalent to thousandaires and ppl who were making 100k are now the ppl who move into poverty and homelessness because the cost of everything rises when the value of the currency drops...

You can't end poverty... Every time you try... You just end up creating another group of poor ppl who weren't poor before... Billionaire philanthropists like Bill Gates understands this dichotomy... Which is why instead they do things that doesn't inflate the dollar... Like creating ways to bring sustainable food and water to poverty stricken places... And building housing where they can without destroying the world's ecosystem... The Earth is overcrowded... There is no way for every human being alive and being born to have a house to live in without destroying all of our grassland and using up all of our Earth's resources...

You can blame the Government all you want but at some point when you look at things... You understand why things are the way they are... Does it suck for alot of ppl? Yes... You think it's bad now... Wait until the Earth's resources become scarce... And you have every country doing what China use to with population control... You will then think the way things are now was heaven

1 month ago '18        #16
Sick Flair 
space
space
 dre03 said
That's not how it works... You can't eradicate poverty with just money lol... If you use $20 billion to eradicate homelessness the only thing you will do is inflate the value of the currency you used to help the homeless... Money isn't as valuable if too many ppl have it... It loses its value the more it's spread out...

Like if I have $50 billion myself the value of the dollar is unchanged... But if I give $1 million to 30,000 ppl then that will begin to devalue what the dollar is worth and now millionaires would be equivalent to thousandaires and ppl who were making 100k are now the ppl who move into poverty and homelessness because the cost of everything rises when the value of the currency drops...

You can't end poverty... Every time you try... You just end up creating another group of poor ppl who weren't poor before... Billionaire philanthropists like Bill Gates understands this dichotomy... Which is why instead they do things that doesn't inflate the dollar... Like creating ways to bring sustainable food and water to poverty stricken places... And building housing where they can without destroying the world's ecosystem... The Earth is overcrowded... There is no way for every human being alive and being born to have a house to live in without destroying all of our grassland and using up all of our Earth's resources...

You can blame the Government all you want but at some point when you look at things... You understand why things are the way they are... Does it suck for alot of ppl? Yes... You think it's bad now... Wait until the Earth's resources become scarce... And you have every country doing what China use to with population control... You will then think the way things are now was heaven
I agree with you on the money part but you can build houses. Also printing more money and redistributing wealth are two different things. We are already inflating the economy with the FED but redistributing or at least building homes would not change or hurt our economy. We also wouldnít need a house for every single human on the planet but there should be no need for homelessness. America n particular wants the country the way it is. The are so many things done to keep the status quo that youíll never begin to fix things.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  72
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
252 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  36
Guy Dry Ages Every Meat, Then Eats Them
74 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Feb 27 - BREAKING: Milwaukee Police Confirm Identity of Molson-Coors Workplace..
128 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  22
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy