online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 14 - vanna white......shares update on alex trebeks health

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 years ago '09        #1
2061 page views
0 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 307486 307 K  Slaps total: 33477 33 K
icon Dec 14 - vanna white......shares update on alex trebeks health

IG

https://nypost.com/2019/1 .. rebeks-health/

There’s promising news about famed “Jeopardy” host Alex Trebek.

Vanna White, the longtime “Wheel of Fortune” fixture who’s now its temporary host, said Tuesday she had spoken with Trebek recently and he’s in good spirits as he undergoes chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer.

“He’s doing good. He really is,” White tells Us Weekly. “He looks good. I talked to him recently and he’s got a very positive attitude.”

Trebek was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer in March. Five months later, he finished a round of chemo and began production of Season 36 for the popular game show. But he soon announced that his doctors wanted him to have another round of treatment after his condition took a turn for the worse, which included losing 12 pounds in a week.

The treatment hasn’t been easy. While speaking with CTV News in October, Trebek mentioned the chemo has given him mouth sores, which make it difficult for him to enunciate words.

“I love that he’s honest and open with his fans, because he’s been doing the show for a very long time also and feels very connected to all of his fans and viewers,” says White of Trebek, who’s hosted the show since 1984. “He is definitely keeping everybody updated on how he’s doing, and I am so proud of him. He’s still working, he’s obviously doing chemotherapy but working through it, and has that strong will to, as we say, the show must go on.”

Meanwhile, White has taken over hosting duties for “Wheel of Fortune” host Pat Sajak as he recovers from surgery.
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-276
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+824
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop