YOO CUMBERLAND MALL in ATLANTA really got SHOT UP over some JORDANS :mjdamn:

top in section
   Video inside NY has another one
top in hiphop
most viewed right now
-23  61
158 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '15        #1
2490 page views
53 comments

suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
space
Props total: 82281 82 K  Slaps total: 108951 108 K
YOO CUMBERLAND MALL in ATLANTA really got SHOT UP over some JORDANS :mjdamn:

image People getting shot in the mall over Jordans now?
+5   

best
worst
53 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 8728 8 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 suavehooper said

People getting shot in the mall over Jordans now?

1 injured....
+5   

1 month ago '19        #3
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 3362 3 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
i was there ''these sh*ts fake as fu*k'' BLAM!
+5   

1 month ago '15        #4
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
space
space
space
 collegeboy58 said

1 injured....
Did you read the thread title? The mall got shot up over some jordans

1 month ago '16        #5
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 10660 10 K  Slaps total: 2357 2 K
 collegeboy58 said

1 injured....
What exactly was your point? Somebody was still shooting in the damn mall over some ugly a*s, overpriced shoes.

1 month ago '12        #6
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6495 6 K  Slaps total: 554 554
n*ggaz been losing their lives for Jordans.... It's the sad part of this sneaker culture. It's only us colored folk that do this dumb sh*t tho.
+21   

1 month ago '19        #7
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1975 1 K  Slaps total: 1755 1 K
sh*t they got nothing on my hoods ignorant sh*t. Somebody got stabbed around corner from my house over popeyes chicken sandwitch in Maryland.

I remember when nihhaz use to get robbed or k*lled for Northfaces.

"Marshall was gunned down because of a beef over a stolen $349 jacket. It was not just any jacket but a Steep Tech mountain-climbing jacket from The North Face company, a hot symbol of urban cool.

"The North Face was the focal point of it," says Lt. Lamar Greene of the D.C. police violent crimes branch, his tone official. "Marshall made a transaction for the coat. He doesn't get the coat, so Marshall takes the coat. The guy gets his crew and that's what led to the shooting."

Before then I remember people dying over Eddie Bauers.

"Hobbled by a shortage of willing eyewitnesses, police continued searching yesterday for a man who stabbed to death a 20-year-old college student and robbed him of his Eddie Bauer coat as he was leaving a Greenbelt movie theater Thursday night."

I heard of plenty incidents nihhaz got k*lled over sneakers in the DC metropolitan area.

A Washington, D.C., teen was k*lled this week all because of his brand-new, bright-red Nike Air Jordans, his mom believes.

According to the Washington Post, James Anthony Smith had desperately wanted the shoes for Christmas, and so his mother paid $220 for the coveted shoes and gave the 17-year-old his Christmas gift early.

But shot up mall aint got nothing on stabbing over a chicken sandwitch. People die for less though.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-15-2019 at 08:23 AM..
+13   

1 month ago '19        #8
swavesurfer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
space
Props total: 2713 2 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
n*ggas still wear jordans?

Jordans shoes like Gold
on west coast and south

eastcoast cats rocking foreignes
NBs, A variety (not just Jordans)

+12   

1 month ago '16        #9
space
space
Props total: 24134 24 K  Slaps total: 3007 3 K
 QueSunTzu said
sh*t they got nothing on my hoods ignorant sh*t. Somebody got stabbed around corner from my over popeyes chicken sandwitch in Maryland.

I remember when nihhaz use to get robbed or k*lled for Northfaces. Before then I remember people dying over Eddie Baurs. I heard of plenty incidents nihhaz got k*lled over sneakers in the DC metropolitan area. But shot up mall aint got nothing on stabbing over a chicken sandwitch. People die for less though.
Are you serious?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #10
Wavie Crockett 
space
space
Props total: 4687 4 K  Slaps total: 4135 4 K
n*gga sh*t man, stay in your kids lives folks
+9   

1 month ago '19        #11
space
space
space
 00010111 said
Are you serious?
Yeah some sh*t is to die for?

In words of Vado - "Around here (dying over clothes or status symbols; even chicken sandwitch) that ordinary."

"Them nihhaz marched on em took his Andrew Marc off him." - Vado

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-15-2019 at 11:17 AM..

1 month ago '15        #12
micropave  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 74774 74 K  Slaps total: 29469 29 K

Last edited by micropave; 12-15-2019 at 08:32 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '15        #13
Magik707 
space
space
space
Props total: 370 370  Slaps total: 25 25
 suavehooper said

People getting shot in the mall over Jordans now?
This ainít the first time bro smh...sh*t donít make no sense

1 month ago '19        #14
space
space
space
This is one many comments of Boxden members saying people who in prison should be abused and stripped of they human rights because the person happens to be Kodak Black.

Micheal C. Will said
I'm saying though, that's the reason why I stayed my a*s out of there.
Can't feel sorry for somebody who finds themself in prison, then complain about how harsh it is.
Being in prison isn't suppose to be easy.

Will same logic applies to this situation don't try be �� cool and wear the latest drip and in fashion sh*t unless you want die over it. Stop trying be cool try be different. Dont be crying when people die over jordans have that same energy you had when you was saying your brothers or sisters deserve to be abused like lesser then humans in prison because they got themselves there.

If it's “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther King

Have that same energy when you want buy your drip? Because you can die over that.

sh*t where im from you can die over hard look or stearing at someone. Stepping someone sneakers. You can die over chicken sandwitch. So use you all of advice and stop trying be cute if you aint about that smoke.

I still got my steep tech from 15 years ago you can die over this jacket around here.

I got my helly hansen too.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-15-2019 at 08:49 AM..

1 month ago '16        #15
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 36839 36 K  Slaps total: 7216 7 K
Smh...the sh*t wasn't "shot up"
+1   

1 month ago '15        #16
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
space
space
space
 Magik707 said
This ainít the first time bro smh...sh*t donít make no sense
It's crazy bro, the amount of value people put on same damn shoes, willing to k*ll or try to k*ll over it

@ aren't you from Atlanta GA?

1 month ago '11        #17
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22914 22 K  Slaps total: 5721 5 K
 swavesurfer said
n*ggas still wear jordans?

Jordans shoes like Gold
on west coast and south

eastcoast cats rocking foreignes
NBs, A variety (not just Jordans)

My homie said J's are the poor man Gucci's.

1 month ago '08        #18
MrFourteen5 
space
space
Props total: 12859 12 K  Slaps total: 711 711
 Wavie Crockett said
n*gga sh*t man, stay in your kids lives folks
Larry, you a Jessie Lee Peterson fan?

1 month ago '04        #19
collegeboy58 
space
space
Props total: 8728 8 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 B86 said
What exactly was your point? Somebody was still shooting in the damn mall over some ugly a*s, overpriced shoes.
The articles I posted didnít say they knew why and said 1 injured. I thought the OP was lying when he said Jordans and multiple people dead. That was my point.

1 month ago '10        #20
Daytona5000 
space
space
space
Props total: 1714 1 K  Slaps total: 106 106
 QueSunTzu said
sh*t they got nothing on my hoods ignorant sh*t. Somebody got stabbed around corner from my house over popeyes chicken sandwitch in Maryland.

I remember when nihhaz use to get robbed or k*lled for Northfaces.

"Marshall was gunned down because of a beef over a stolen $349 jacket. It was not just any jacket but a Steep Tech mountain-climbing jacket from The North Face company, a hot symbol of urban cool.

"The North Face was the focal point of it," says Lt. Lamar Greene of the D.C. police violent crimes branch, his tone official. "Marshall made a transaction for the coat. He doesn't get the coat, so Marshall takes the coat. The guy gets his crew and that's what led to the shooting."

Before then I remember people dying over Eddie Bauers.

"Hobbled by a shortage of willing eyewitnesses, police continued searching yesterday for a man who stabbed to death a 20-year-old college student and robbed him of his Eddie Bauer coat as he was leaving a Greenbelt movie theater Thursday night."

I heard of plenty incidents nihhaz got k*lled over sneakers in the DC metropolitan area.

A Washington, D.C., teen was k*lled this week all because of his brand-new, bright-red Nike Air Jordans, his mom believes.

According to the Washington Post, James Anthony Smith had desperately wanted the shoes for Christmas, and so his mother paid $220 for the coveted shoes and gave the 17-year-old his Christmas gift early.

But shot up mall aint got nothing on stabbing over a chicken sandwitch. People die for less though.
Parents used to be scared to get they yungins a spyder,face or Columbia
+1   

1 month ago '18        #21
jakerich 
space
space
Props total: 5473 5 K  Slaps total: 622 622
Shoulda stayed home and bought them. I buy any yeezy and Jordan that come out online manually no bot just my phone. Why are people still standing in line for sneakers
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6717 6 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K
Sooo im reading the reports...where are y’all getting this was over Jordan’s from? I’m not seeing that reported. Real sites not gossip sites.

1 month ago '19        #23
space
space
space
 suavehooper said
It's crazy bro, the amount of value people put on same damn shoes, willing to k*ll or try to k*ll over it

@ aren't you from Atlanta GA?
Nah nihha its more factors to it. People are tired being oppressed. They family member locked down like Kodak Black getting drugged and beaten. They have all injustices to deal with. They walking around angry. They got sh*t live for. It is like scene of Bishop in Juice. I aint sh*t. When I decide you aint sh*t and your jordans or materialistic sh*t aint sh*t. Then I take your life over nothing.

If it's “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther King. It's just this its touchin on you cute pretty boys and nihhaz who try be cute. You all want rights and sh*t to walk around looking cute wit nice outfits on. But when something happen to your brother or sister you turn the other. So people give sh*t about you all struggles. I don't give fu*k if you all privilege people die over your materialistic sh*t. I dont care if you all die over a chicken sandwitch fu*k you all. You never around when drama pop off with the system.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 12-15-2019 at 09:49 AM..

1 month ago '14        #24
mrwoods2 
space
space
Props total: 7928 7 K  Slaps total: 603 603
Get a sneaker connect and ull b good.

1 month ago '09        #25
overbooked 
space
space
Props total: 574 574  Slaps total: 104 104
Some cultured individuals I bet lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  47
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
28 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  29
Video inside God, they donít make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Rick Ross Flexes His Lavish 100-Room Mansion & Sneaker Collection
29 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy