Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi Target

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
64 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '08        #1
3562 page views
66 comments

cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 19794 19 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
Dec 13 - A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi Target

LODI (CBS 13) — A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi Target has been sentenced to almost a decade in prison.

For the first time on Wednesday, police released the surveillance video of the crime. The video is shocking, police describe it as one of the most disturbing they’ve ever seen.

The incident happened back in August. The children are just 5 and 11 years old. Police said the kids did absolutely nothing to provoke an attack. The video speaks for itself.

In the video, you can see two young boys playing a video game inside the Target electronics section, completely unaware of what’s about to happen. Suddenly, Jeff Hardcastle hits the 11-year-old from behind and sucker punches the 5-year-old in the face. The force of the punch threw him to the ground. The 11-year-old can be seen rushing to help.

Parents who watch this video can’t help but feel rage.

“I would have lost it. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually lost it,” said Melvin Goodrum Jr.

Deserie Lisondra couldn’t believe a stranger would just walk up to small kids and do this.

“I really would not contain myself, this is my child, I don’t know you why would you put your hands on my child?” she said.

A witness CBS13 talked to back in August remembered the horror after this attack, specifically cries from the children.

“He was screaming for a pretty long time. It was loud and it was ringing through the whole store,” Amber Burchfield said.

Police said Hardcastle appeared to be on drugs and was behaving oddly inside the store. The surveillance video shows him wandering around the aisles. At one point Hardcastle can be seen hunched over in a chair. Officers were eventually able to corner him behind an electric box outside the Target.

The San Joaquin County District Attorney sentenced Hardcastle to nine years in prison. Hardcastle pled no contest to a*sault and causing great bodily injury to a minor. As part of this sentence, Hardcastle also admitted to a previous violent felony which was a robbery from 2008.

VIdeo:
visit this link https://cbsloc.al/2Pd2w6P

visit this link https://sacramento.cbsloc .. g-kids-target/
+8   

best
worst
66 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11398 11 K  Slaps total: 3164 3 K
Suspect photo is white male... using an old booking photo from a previous arrest. I wonder what's going on.
+12   

1 month ago '09        #3
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 11493 11 K  Slaps total: 1749 1 K
Not that I want it to happen but I wish some sh*t like this would happen around me. It'd be a moment he'd never forget on top of him getting arrested. He would've felt so much pain.
+27   

1 month ago '19        #4
BaviBan 
space
space
Props total: 783 783  Slaps total: 51 51
damn i feel vicious now. can't wait till them prisoners get they hands on him
+11   

1 month ago '18        #5
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 23469 23 K  Slaps total: 2273 2 K
Me and my homie laid out some guy who fu*king threw some ladies grocery cart on the floor cause he felt she cut in front of him. He pushed the ladies 10 year to try to rush the lady homie swang he dropped we stomped him out. I left my car had the wife pick it up, nothing came out of it. Still have not gone back to that vons.

How this fool was not laid out I dont understand.
+72   

1 month ago '16        #6
DeadPresident 
space
space
Props total: 3397 3 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
He gotta get r*ped in jail for this
+8   

1 month ago '17        #7
Spaghettizone 
space
space
space
Props total: 596 596  Slaps total: 67 67
 DUCEDUCE said
Me and my homie laid out some guy who fu*king threw some ladies grocery cart on the floor cause he felt she cut in front of him. He pushed the ladies 10 year to try to rush the lady homie swang he dropped we stomped him out. I left my car had the wife pick it up, nothing came out of it. Still have not gone back to that vons.

Salute to you man , need more people to have a spine rather than pull out their phones and video this type of bullsh*t

+40   

1 month ago '09        #8
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 11493 11 K  Slaps total: 1749 1 K
 DUCEDUCE said

Real rap y'all did exactly what you supposed to do.
+14   

1 month ago '19        #9
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20136 20 K  Slaps total: 24363 24 K
 DUCEDUCE said

We know you couldn’t handle the fair one had to get your homeboy to help you

1 month ago '18        #10
WeedCanuckman 
space
space
Props total: 9675 9 K  Slaps total: 3821 3 K
Maga opiods bi*ches at it again
+10   

1 month ago '18        #11
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
 Gold Face said
We know you couldnít handle the fair one had to get your homeboy to help you
I'd lay your bi*ch a*s out.
+21   

1 month ago '19        #12
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Tell us more about your 200k in the stock market and how you want the stock market to fail at the same time

1 month ago '06        #13
detroitdipset 
space
space
Props total: 3084 3 K  Slaps total: 219 219
He gone have to square up with plenty grown men where he going for this and unfortunately these kids learned early not to trust wierd junkies..
+12   

1 month ago '04        #14
1000bluntz 
space
space
Props total: 24520 24 K  Slaps total: 6189 6 K
Can't believe nobody beat the fu*k out of this piece of sh*t, bunch of pu**y a*s hoes.
+5   

1 month ago '11        #15
SteffDub 
space
space
space
Props total: 5361 5 K  Slaps total: 561 561
Serious question... if those are your kids, is it self defense if you pop a few rounds in him? I’m sure you could get off with a jury and a decent lawyer but by law do you have the right to use deadly force in that situation? Clearly someone who would do that to children isn’t in their right mine so I think it’d be pretty easy to say you were in fear for yr life. I’m just wondering how that falls under the law
+6   

1 month ago '19        #16
TheKingofClowns 
space
space
Props total: 941 941  Slaps total: 133 133
Weak a*s Junkie could barley faze an 11 year old, either way hope he gets donkey punched everyday in the slammer.

Websters Dictionary

Donkey Punch - is when your engaged in anal s*x and when your about to ejaculate you punch the unsuspecting partner in the back of the head so her/his anal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better.

Diagram:

Last edited by TheKingofClowns; 12-13-2019 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Diagram
+2   

1 month ago '18        #17
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
 Gold Face said
Tell us more about your 200k in the stock market and how you want the stock market to fail at the same time

It's sad 200k seems like a lot.

1 month ago '19        #18
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1786 1 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
i would do this and i would do that because one time that's exactly what i did
+2   

1 month ago '19        #19
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
It's sad 200k seems like a lot.
You a clown who exposed himself

1 month ago '12        #20
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 22203 22 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
 LOONATIK said
Not that I want it to happen but I wish some sh*t like this would happen around me. It'd be a moment he'd never forget on top of him getting arrested. He would've felt so much pain.
I’m saying though. If I was a aisle down and he tried that I might k*ll the n*gga with my hands no cap.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 7818 7 K  Slaps total: 604 604
 SteffDub said
Serious question... if those are your kids, is it self defense if you pop a few rounds in him? Iím sure you could get off with a jury and a decent lawyer but by law do you have the right to use deadly force in that situation? Clearly someone who would do that to children isnít in their right mine so I think itíd be pretty easy to say you were in fear for yr life. Iím just wondering how that falls under the law
Not a legal expert but I think you have to match force with force. So if he throwing punches thatís what you can do

Bx attorneys where yíall at
+6   

1 month ago '16        #22
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 26441 26 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
 DUCEDUCE said
without a doubt.........

1 month ago '09        #23
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 151812 151 K  Slaps total: 18930 18 K
stores need armed security to shoot child predators on sight

that would reduce child abductions by 99%
+4   

1 month ago '04        #24
BrBHZ 
space
space
Props total: 4814 4 K  Slaps total: 119 119
 LOONATIK said
Looking at that video is tough. Its not even my kid and I feel like I wanna put hands on him. If it was my kid I honestly might've k*lled that dude....straight up.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 12-13-2019 at 04:44 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '05        #25
Schavez98 
space
space
Props total: 3608 3 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 SteffDub said
Serious question... if those are your kids, is it self defense if you pop a few rounds in him? Iím sure you could get off with a jury and a decent lawyer but by law do you have the right to use deadly force in that situation? Clearly someone who would do that to children isnít in their right mine so I think itíd be pretty easy to say you were in fear for yr life. Iím just wondering how that falls under the law
Lol. Do you understand what self defense is? Harming someone in the name of protecting a third party is not self defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  12
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+52online now  11
Joe Budden - Wake (CDQ)
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Joe Buddens Responds To Eminem's Trader Joe Diss | The Joe Budden Podcast
175 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
41 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy