Stephen A. Smith Claps Back At Jemele Hill Over Colin Kaepernick Workout

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
53 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '18        #1
4379 page views
87 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 31513 31 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
Stephen A. Smith Claps Back At Jemele Hill Over Colin Kaepernick Workout

"Stephen A. Smith is easily one of ESPN's most important voices and with his show First Take, he arguably has one of the biggest platforms in sports media. At times, athletes and other media members get offended at what he has to say although he doesn't seem to care all that much. Over the past few weeks, Smith has come under fire for his opinions on Colin Kaepernick although recently, it was revealed that he actually helped get Kaepernick his workout with the league.

In a recent tweet, former ESPN personality Jemele Hill spoke out about Smith's role in the Kaepernick workout and made some interesting insinuations. For instance, Hill made it seem as though Smith isn't truly a journalist and that there is something deeper at play. This led to a bit of a back and forth as Smith wasn't too happy with the original tweets."

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ews.98176.html
+16   

best
worst
87 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
doczdaname 
space
space
Props total: 8366 8 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
shes making it about her with the "specific place" ...she got blackballed and im sure she wants screamin to help her out if he is helping out kap, thats all i see.
+10   

1 month ago '09        #3
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 25506 25 K  Slaps total: 7968 7 K
She was right and he is mad again for getting called out. He doesnt like being labeled a sellout and uncle tom but he keeps doing sellout and uncle Tom sh*t. He lost his way a long time ago.

Now watch, she'll keep that convo private but he'll throw it out there to take shots at her
+56   

1 month ago '19        #4
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9602 9 K  Slaps total: 8348 8 K
 That Guy Fly said
She was right and he is mad again for getting called out. He doesnt like being labeled a sellout and uncle tom but he keeps doing sellout and uncle Tom sh*t. He lost his way a long time ago.

Now watch, she'll keep that convo private but he'll throw it out there to take shots at her
I don't think 'sell out' and 'Uncle Tom' is something black folks can use with a straight face.

Some of the main people using that sh*t kept the name from their family's slavemaster. When you think about it, what kind of bullsh*t is that?? Most of us don't even see a problem with it. Why you think Malcolm changed his name to X? 'Cause he saw a major problem with having that surname.

We integrated into this society, and virtually all of us have conceded some of our dignity to maintain in this society. However, because so many of us have accepted the same things, we don't see a problem with it. It takes someone who has go all out with their black dignity to shine a light on our shortcomings.

sh*t is deeper than being some over-the-top, Uncle Ruckus type. sh*t is overt and subtle at the same time. Everybody knows Larry Elder and Jesse Lee are super-coons, but most of us support the fu*k out of white supremacy with our dollars, and it's just a normal way of life.
+16   

1 month ago '11        #5
bridouble 
space
space
Props total: 5212 5 K  Slaps total: 886 886
im not sure which of the two are more dangerous to black men. Both have a strong case and do everything they can to contribute to our extinction. fu*k em both

1 month ago '14        #6
CEITEDMOFO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 41327 41 K  Slaps total: 27680 27 K
STEPHAN A IS ABOUT TO LAY THE PIPE

+2   

1 month ago '09        #7
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 25506 25 K  Slaps total: 7968 7 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
I don't think 'sell out' and 'Uncle Tom' is something black folks can use with a straight face.

Some of the main people using that sh*t kept the name from their family's slavemaster. When you think about it, what kind of bullsh*t is that?? Most of us don't even see a problem with it. Why you think Malcolm changed his name to X? 'Cause he saw a major problem with having that surname.

We integrated into this society, and virtually all of us have conceded some of our dignity to maintain in this society. However, because so many of us have accepted the same things, we don't see a problem with it. It takes someone who has go all out with their black dignity to shine a light on our shortcomings.

sh*t is deeper than being some over-the-top, Uncle Ruckus type. sh*t is overt and subtle at the same time. Everybody knows Larry Elder and Jesse Lee are super-coons, but most of us support the fu*k out of white supremacy with our dollars, and it's just a normal way of life.
That last sentence is so true and why we'll truly never overcome.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #8
Rocko 
space
space
space
Props total: 2342 2 K  Slaps total: 698 698
 SuperPawgHunter said
SuperPawgHunter

+46   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #9
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 50621 50 K  Slaps total: 30091 30 K
I would def smush

1 month ago '19        #10
space
space
 Rocko said
SuperPawgHunter

Quote where I said I was exempt.

Surely you don't think my lifestyle escaped the scope of my critique...?

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #11
Rocko 
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Quote where I said I was exempt.

Surely you don't think my lifestyle escaped the scope of my critique...?
You really shouldn't be speaking on this topic at all. When you say "black folks" you're really just talking about yourself.
+13   

1 month ago '19        #12
space
space
 Rocko said
You really shouldn't be speaking on this topic at all. When you say "black folks" you're really just talking about yourself.
Yeah.

Talk don't care who talk.

What I do in my personal life doesn't invalidate the truthfulness of my opinion.

It is not even up for debate that the vast majority of black people, living in white dominate societies, acquiesce to white supremacy in various ways. They may not all acquiesce in the exact same manner, but acquiescing is acquiescing.

Naturally, you would want to use something as insignificant as piping white broads as a means to invalidate my perspective, so you don't have to face the reality of it's veracity.

1 month ago '19        #13
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
space
space
space
Props total: 18559 18 K  Slaps total: 20292 20 K
These black on black blue collard coomery should stop

1 month ago '14        #14
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 39229 39 K  Slaps total: 3103 3 K
Jemele Hill started to get annoying as fu*k at some point. Everything is about her and her whining about everything. SAS was actually trying to make something happen and here comes her corny attacks

You came at the man on Twitter then when he responds all of a sudden it's "I'll call you"
You had that option from the beginning
+5   

1 month ago '11        #15
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 9588 9 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K
 El Caballero said
Jemele Hill started to get annoying as fu*k at some point. Everything is about her and her whining about everything. SAS was actually trying to make something happen and here comes her corny attacks

You came at the man on Twitter then when he responds all of a sudden it's "I'll call you"
You had that option from the beginning
If Stephen a was really on some helpful shut he wouldn’t have let the NFL put that bullsh*t language in the waiver they wanted Kaep to sign. Y’all n*gga just be talking. Smh
+14   

1 month ago '10        #16
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 39315 39 K  Slaps total: 16344 16 K
SB .640 #40 (0)
Some more dumb woke sh*t trying to defend Kapernick. n*ggas in here already talkin about the waiver. He would’ve signed his rights away right. Plenty of people were trying to help him as been stated plenty of times, plus a Stephen A who was in contact with Kapernick.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #17
Rocko 
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
Yeah.
I'm not even gonna lie, this is about as much as my mind can allow itself to intake from someone on this topic who represents himself with the username "SuperPawgHunter" and has right under their handle "#Pawgset Til My Sun Sets".

I think you should get some help for them self hate issues you obviously have. And definitely don't go to a white shrink bro.
+8   

1 month ago '14        #18
El Caballero 
space
space
 greedy87 said
If Stephen a was really on some helpful shut he wouldn’t have let the NFL put that bullsh*t language in the waiver they wanted Kaep to sign. Y’all n*gga just be talking. Smh
He was involved in helping. He didn't write everything up himself
Sometimes it's only so much you can do
+2   

1 month ago '16        #19
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 67580 67 K  Slaps total: 11075 11 K
 El Caballero said
He was involved in helping. He didn't write everything up himself
Sometimes it's only so much you can do
Meant to slap.

How are you helping if you’re putting the person you’re helping in a situation where they are going to be hurt/screwed over? He “helped” the NFL create the situation where they planned to trap Kap. Think that through. If he was “helping” Kap get the workout he’d make sure that the paperwork was straight & no funny business was about to go on. Now if he “helped” Kap yet didn’t do move any stones, then he really didn’t “help” sh*t. He just taking credit for something that never happened
+6   

1 month ago '16        #20
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26079 26 K  Slaps total: 4505 4 K
 greedy87 said
Naw you just talking. Kaep already sued the NFL why wouldnt they protect themselves. And he had ample time to decline the work out before he swithed up on the same damn day the work out went down.

Yall n*ggas just going by what everybody else feel. yall dont kno sh*t about critical thinking.

This n*gga wore a kunta kinte shirt and yall still dont get that yall are being played
+3   

1 month ago '14        #21
El Caballero 
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
Meant to slap.

How are you helping if you’re putting the person you’re helping in a situation where they are going to be hurt/screwed over? He “helped” the NFL create the situation where they planned to trap Kap. Think that through. If he was “helping” Kap get the workout he’d make sure that the paperwork was straight & no funny business was about to go on. Now if he “helped” Kap yet didn’t do move any stones, then he really didn’t “help” sh*t. He just taking credit for something that never happened
Kaep was getting zero traction. This at least got his name back out there.
Consider before when it was nothing

1 month ago '16        #22
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 67580 67 K  Slaps total: 11075 11 K
 El Caballero said
Kaep was getting zero traction. This at least got his name back out there.
Consider before when it was nothing
It didn’t accomplish anything because the only way any of that would’ve hypothetically “worked” involves him signing specific paperwork waiving certain rights in order to work out in front of 20 teams who may still not have signed him.

Instead he did a workout without the paperwork that 9 teams attended.

SAS didn’t do jack sh*t to “help” Kap find a team or get any traction if the only way it would happen involves sign a slick waiver with questionable language to prevent any future legal action when you don’t get a private workout.
+8   

1 month ago '08        #23
EMER1TUS 
space
space
Props total: 23857 23 K  Slaps total: 4445 4 K
 doczdaname said
shes making it about her with the "specific place" ...she got blackballed and im sure she wants screamin to help her out if he is helping out kap, thats all i see.
Then you missed her point

At no point in that tweet is she implying she needs his help stop that.

Journalist are journalists. What she saying is you lose credibility as a journalist when you start acting like an agent or GM

Nothing more nothing less
+7   

1 month ago '19        #24
KeyserSoze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4593 4 K  Slaps total: 862 862
 CEITEDMOFO said
STEPHAN A IS ABOUT TO LAY THE PIPE

1 month ago '04        #25
Young Fab 
space
space
Props total: 24289 24 K  Slaps total: 8213 8 K

+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  91
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
115 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  35
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
92 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  30
Prince Harry basically admitted that the Queen murdered his mother!
121 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  12
Power tv shooter got leaked
412 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy