The Bible commands people to commit mass murder and slaughter of those without the mark 😈

most viewed right now
71 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '19        #1
2900 page views
173 comments

blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
space
space
space
Props total: 18559 18 K  Slaps total: 20292 20 K
The Bible commands people to commit mass murder and slaughter of those without the mark 😈

This is why you must always respect the shooter

best
worst
173 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
Mavs In 4 
space
space
Props total: 4026 4 K  Slaps total: 1084 1 K
Aren’t the people with the mark the antichrist worshippers? Think you got your stories fu*ked up
+16   

1 month ago '16        #3
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 44269 44 K  Slaps total: 6316 6 K
so?
+1   

1 month ago '15        #4
He Hate Me 
space
space
Props total: 20503 20 K  Slaps total: 2067 2 K
People still buying in the Bible that is basically the white man agenda as if god wrote it himself?
+6   

1 month ago '19        #5
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81 OP
space
space
space
 Mavs In 4 said
Arenít the people with the mark the antichrist worshippers? Think you got your stories fu*ked up
False

1 month ago '16        #6
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26078 26 K  Slaps total: 4505 4 K
 blessings said
False
No your wrong stop pisting sh*t that you kno nothing about
+2   

1 month ago '19        #7
space
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
No your wrong stop pisting sh*t that you kno nothing about
I didnít pist anything weirdo
+2   

1 month ago '16        #8
Boogie1790 
space
space
 He Hate Me said
People still buying in the Bible that is basically the white man agenda as if god wrote it himself?
You never read the bible. The white man's traditions are not of the bible. Smh yall take those slave lines and act as if thats what the bible is all about.
+31   

1 month ago '16        #9
Boogie1790 
space
space
[QUOTE=blessings;51428303]I didnít pist anything

Im a weirdi but youre trying to disprove something u dont believe in on Friday morning.

Lol shut yo dumb a*s up

1 month ago '19        #10
space
space
space
[quote=Boogie1790;51428322]
 blessings said
I didn’t pist anything

Im a weirdi but youre trying to disprove something u dont believe in on Friday morning.

Lol shut yo dumb a*s up
You can’t prove sh*t yourself mentally ill favgot think a virgin was impregnated by a man in the sky stfu @

1 month ago '16        #11
Boogie1790 
space
space
[quote=blessings;51428341]
 Boogie1790 said

You canít prove sh*t yourself mentally ill favgot think a virgin was impregnated by a man in the sky stfu @
Dude who cares what i believe in. If you gone post some sh*t make sure its correct.

Stop tryna mislead people. And if its so dumb why are you spending your friday tryna disprove god lmao.

Dumb a*s
+12   

1 month ago '15        #12
He Hate Me 
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
You never read the bible. The white man's traditions are not of the bible. Smh yall take those slave lines and act as if thats what the bible is all about.
Lol I did read the Bible

How you gonna tell me what I read.

I know the ideas of the Bible and writers are white. This is non debatable.

You telling me some dude in Africa wrote it? And the white man took and ran with but enslaved the man who wrote it?lol

1 month ago '16        #13
Boogie1790 
space
space
 He Hate Me said
Lol I did read the Bible

How you gonna tell me what I read.

I know the ideas of the Bible and writers are white. This is non debatable.

You telling me some dude in Africa wrote it? And the white man took and ran with but enslaved the man who wrote it?lol
It took more then Christianity to to enslave black people

And yes thats wat im telling you. The 1st nation to accept christ was Axum in Ethiopia. Jesus was black but you would rather give all the credit to the white man smh.

You just chose to be ignorant to these things. The Hebrew Isaraelites use the same book to uplift and display the superiority of the black man. But stupid n*ggas like you keep talking about how it was invented by white supremacist.

You dumb n*ggas dont even know youre jus using a white Jewish talkin point lol
+18   

1 month ago '17        #14
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 96330 96 K  Slaps total: 10369 10 K
 Boogie1790 said

And yes thats wat im telling you. The 1st nation to accept christ was Axum in Ethiopia. Jesus was black but you would rather give all the credit to the white man smh.

You just chose to be ignorant to these things. The Hebrew Isaraelites use the same book to uplift and display the superiority of the black man. But stupid n*ggas like you keep talking about how it was invented by white supremacist.

Jesus wasn't black or white because he wasn't real

1 month ago '16        #15
Boogie1790 
space
space
 justin747 said
Jesus wasn't black or white because he wasn't real

Lol i never saw people work so hard to disprove a made up person.

I wonder why its not any threads dedicated to discrediting santa claus.

I think it pathetic as hell yall in here tryna prove a fake guy wasnt real.

So either way you come off looking dumb as fu*k.
+8   

1 month ago '15        #16
He Hate Me 
space
space
 Boogie1790 said

Iím the dumb n*gga but youíre believing in a book with folk tales and contradictions and you take it as your guide to live by and try to make sense of it and justify being behind because your so brain wash you canít accept the Bible be the worthless material that it is

Jesus can be purple for all I care. You can try to spin it how every you want and try to make yourself seem so much better because you value Christianity ideology, still donít change the facts.

Youíre f*ghting religious bullsh*t with more religious bullsh*t.

1 month ago '17        #17
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
Lol i never saw people work so hard to disprove a made up person.

I wonder why its not any threads dedicated to discrediting santa claus.

I think it pathetic as hell yall in here tryna prove a fake guy wasnt real.

So either way you come off looking dumb as fu*k.
I don't have to disprove sh*t. You're the one who thinks a man lived on Earth who could moonwalk on lakes. You gotta prove that ridiculous sh*t happened.

And as usual, instead of proving that moonwalk dude was real you start crying like a bi*ch and slinging insults.

If you spent as much time proving your religion was real as you do talking sh*t then you might actually shut some people up.

1 month ago '16        #18
Boogie1790 
space
space
 He Hate Me said
I’m the dumb n*gga but you’re believing in a book with folk tales and contradictions and you take it as your guide to live by and try to make sense of it and justify being behind because your so brain wash you can’t accept the Bible be the worthless material that it is

Jesus can be purple for all I care. You can try to spin it how every you want and try to make yourself seem so much better because you value Christianity ideology, still don’t change the facts.

You’re f*ghting religious bullsh*t with more religious bullsh*t.
But if its so fake why you even keep responding with yo stupid a*s. I never said i was better then anyone. Im just letting youre misinformed a*s kno that Africa had it 1st. Idc what your stupid a*s believe in. But get your facts straight idoit. Stop tryna act like Jesus and white supremacy go hand and hand with yo stupid a*s.

Dont matter if you thinkg jesus is fake or not bi*ch. Jus kno that Ethiopia did 1st. Read a book and learn history and stop telling them white Jewish lies
+8   

1 month ago '16        #19
Boogie1790 
space
space
 justin747 said
I don't have to disprove sh*t. You're the one who thinks a man lived on Earth who could moonwalk on lakes. You gotta prove that ridiculous sh*t happened.

And as usual, instead of proving that moonwalk dude was real you start crying like a bi*ch and slinging insults.

If you spent as much time proving your religion was real as you do talking sh*t then you might actually shut some people up.

I dont have to prove sh*t to you lol. Idc what you believe in. I just want you to get the history or the myth right. If you got the odyssey or the illiad fu*ked up i would correct yo dumb a*s bout that too.

You wanna argue bout if its true. I just want you god hating pathetic a*s n*ggas to get the story straight
+3   

1 month ago '15        #20
He Hate Me 
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
But if its so fake why you even keep responding with yo stupid a*s. I never said i was better then anyone. Im just letting youre misinformed a*s kno that Africa had it 1st. Idc what your stupid a*s believe in. But get your facts straight idoit. Stop tryna act like Jesus and white supremacy go hand and hand with yo stupid a*s.

Dont matter if you thinkg jesus is fake or not bi*ch. Jus kno that Ethiopia did 1st. Read a book and learn history and stop telling them white Jewish lies

Damn fam gave me all first verse, no scriptures

n*ggas out here still really going hard for Jesus. I respect it lol.

But be safe tho

1 month ago '17        #21
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
I dont have to prove sh*t to you lol. Idc what you believe in. I just want you to get the history or the myth right. If you got the odyssey or the illiad fu*ked up i would correct yo dumb a*s bout that too.

You wanna argue bout if its true. I just want you god hating pathetic a*s n*ggas to get the story straight
The story is fake you dipsh*t. That's why nobody takes you seriously.

Brainwashed a*s n*ggas.

1 month ago '16        #22
Boogie1790 
space
space
 He Hate Me said
Damn fam gave me all first verse, no scriptures

n*ggas out here still really going hard for Jesus. I respect it lol.

But be safe tho
Idc bout that sh*t. Next time remember axum b4 u come talking that dumb a*s white people invented jesus sh*t
+2   

1 month ago '16        #23
Boogie1790 
space
space
 justin747 said
The story is fake you dipsh*t. That's why nobody takes you seriously.

Brainwashed a*s n*ggas.

If its fake why you even given your energy to it dipsh*t lol. Why concern yourself with it if its not real. I mean whats it to you?

And im not tryna prove sh*t to you dumb n*ggas. Im just making sure you have the myth and the history of the myth straight.

The fact that people keep tryna equate Jesus with white supermacy proves yall dont even know what the fu*k yall talkin about. Yall jus repeating some sh*t yall heard. But im thexonly brainwashed person in this thread
+3   

1 month ago '15        #24
Bonaparte 
space
space
Props total: 3428 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
The lil bit I read it said 6 men, appointed to execute justice who were commanded to do the k*lling (of idolators), and one other man (a judge of some sort) who was to mark those who were not to be k*lled.

interesting read, thanks for sharing

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.
Some context and (commentary in italics)...[not mine just something copied and pasted, ]

8:7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

8:8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

8:9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

8:10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

8:11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

8:12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.

8:13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

Ezekiel was shown 70 of the elders of Israel performing pagan rites within the walls of their temple chambers decorated with unclean animals and insects. It is likely that these were images of Egyptian gods, since the cobra, scorpion, crocodile, wolf, pig, dog, cat, bird, jackal, baboon and beetle are portrayed in their ancient religious images. One god even appeared to have the head of an ant-eater.

One of these elders was Jaanaziah, son of Shaphan. Shaphan had been the secretary to King Josiah. He had read a new-found copy of the Law to Josiah. (IIK.22:3,10). The King was rightly alarmed. Together the staff went to meet with Huldah the prophetess, who pronounced Godís judgment on Judah. (IIK.22:14). Later, Jaazaniahís brother, Ahikam, protected Jeremiah from being k*lled by the people of Jerusalem. (Jer.26:24). And here is Shaphan's son Jaanaziah burning incense to pagan gods!

8:14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

Ishtar/Tammuz, or Ashterte/Baal or Aphrodite/Adonis were goddess/god pairs in the religions of Babylon, Canaan, and later Greece. The legend was that the shepherd god Tammuz died in the end of the harvest time, when the vegetation dried up. Ishtar, his lover / sister descended into the underworld to find him and the two emerged back into the light in the early spring, bringing with them the greening of plant-life and the renewal of the agricultural cycle. This legend gave birth to a fertility cult that involved pr0nographic imagery, male and female prostitution, child sacrifice and other degrading, abominable practices.

8:15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

8:16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshiped the sun toward the east.

8:17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

8:18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Israel was using Godís temple In Jerusalem for four different kinds of pagan worship:
Ashterte of the Canaanites (ďthe image of jealousyĒ)
Egyptian-style animal gods
Tammuz and Ishtar of Babylon
The sun, worshiped by Egyptians, Mesopotamians, and others.

The situation suggests absolute despairó-religious leaders clutching at whatever seemed to work for the nations around them, having given up any hope in God, the God who had freed Israel from slavery in Egypt a thousand years before and led them by the prophets
+7   

1 month ago '07        #25
Eddie..|M 
space
space
space
Props total: 3639 3 K  Slaps total: 906 906
 He Hate Me said
White people did not write the Bible.

My bad I misread what you typed at first.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  44
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
89 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  40
Prince Harry basically admitted that the Queen murdered his mother!
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Power tv shooter got leaked
412 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  30
CBS Sports Jason La Canfora predicts every NFL teams starting QB for the 2..
56 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy