Louis Vuitton: The History & Is it worth it?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
257 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

1 month ago '18        #1
3201 page views
34 comments

Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 32199 32 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
Louis Vuitton: The History & Is it worth it?

Love this dudes segments he drops knowledge on fly sh*t.
+14   

best
worst
34 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
For those too lazy to watch..........

+23   

1 month ago '19        #3
World Wide Pleb 
space
space
Props total: 2021 2 K  Slaps total: 270 270
LV stuff always had the ugliest pattern/look possible, never understood how broads try and rock this sh*t like it's cool or fly. And men with LV are just secretly gay

1 month ago '08        #4
J_Clarity13 
space
space
Props total: 7174 7 K  Slaps total: 723 723
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #5
AfroBucks88 
space
space
Props total: 22995 22 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
 Illuminati 8ob said
For those too lazy to watch..........
.............Louis Vuitton practically invented travel luggage and based upon the review in OP the quality (of the product shown) does not justify the cost, (reason is choice of the main material the LV print is on) Pros are the bag is spacious and has quality zippers from Switzerland others than that ...... The brand that is highly regarded to have created the line of travel accessories's latest effort is selling brand over quality and innovation.
+17   

1 month ago '04        #6
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 30963 30 K  Slaps total: 2801 2 K
fu*king ETHER at 16:30

Dude crushed the buildings.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #7
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
 biscuit said
fu*king ETHER at 16:30

Dude crushed the buildings.
Basically. That whole 16 minute mark he let off a clip on LV & their consumers. That had to hurt to some fools I know it.
+8   

1 month ago '14        #8
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 23524 23 K  Slaps total: 5209 5 K
I’m probably traveling 120-150 days a year...

I rock with Tumi for life. If you know, you know.

LV, Gucci, Goyard, Bettega, Hermes, etc is overpriced bullsh*t.

My Tumi Arrive pieces are busting that sh*t in every way imaginable. I want nice things, not attention.

When you’re traveling a lot you want quality/durability and FUNCTION. Which none of that “luxury” sh*t has.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 12-13-2019 at 04:08 AM..
+19   

1 month ago '19        #9
BaviBan 
space
space
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 51 51
I don't have enough for M&Ms much less LV
+5   

1 month ago '04        #10
RatedQue 
space
space
Props total: 2584 2 K  Slaps total: 250 250
I bought a Cobalt Damier Bando Keepall 55 in Vegas from the Louie store in Crystals after I won 8 bands shooting craps. Was just one of those things where I wanted a trophy from one of my wins .... I get where he is coming from though. I feel like most people wont look at mine and think its a fake because I never see alot of people with a blue louie duffle, its either the monogram brown or the black damier pattern. I look at it and it is visually appealing but as far as quality to the touch, his arguments are on point. The coating makes it feel kind of cheap. The zippers, straps, handles and pattern are the best thing about it.
+6   

1 month ago '06        #11
tonygunz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1619 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
i bought a LV keepall 50 from an older lady off craigslist. Was in perfect condition and she gave me the original bloomingdale’s receipt. Kept it for a while and ended up selling it for a nice profit. It’s like alot of other luxury goods, if you buy on the secondhand market and get a good deal, your money is pretty much always there if you ever choose to sell it. I do the same with watches.
+9   

1 month ago '11        #12
nbrock 
space
space
Props total: 1423 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 tonygunz said
i bought a LV keepall 50 from an older lady off craigslist. Was in perfect condition and she gave me the original bloomingdale’s receipt. Kept it for a while and ended up selling it for a nice profit. It’s like alot of other luxury goods, if you buy on the secondhand market and get a good deal, your money is pretty much always there if you ever choose to sell it. I do the same with watches.
You get the game, most people behind on the times, second hand is the way to go.
+10   

1 month ago '04        #13
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9569 9 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
It's a bag you put stuff into I know quality varies. I guess it's no different that someone wearing an expensive Swiss made watch but I look at those more at pieces of art, mechanical art.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
RatedQue 
space
space
Props total: 2584 2 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 nbrock said
You get the game, most people behind on the times, second hand is the way to go.
Same my boy sold me a Keepal 45 for 600, I ended up selling it to a girl 2 hours later for 800 lol.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #15
Penrythejanitor 
space
space
space
Props total: 721 721  Slaps total: 77 77
 World Wide Pleb said
And men with LV are just secretly gay
Dunno you know, the three dudes who I think of straight away with LV sh*t are Just Ice, Mike Tyson and Eric B...
+2   

1 month ago '18        #16
Sick Flair 
space
space
Props total: 4003 4 K  Slaps total: 314 314
Got a keepall 60 that I’ve yet to use because you can’t take it on planes. Just grabbed a speedy 40 for my girl for Christmas. Buy what you like not what you think will give you status. I had a duffle that I copped from karmaloop and I was starting to tear and peel, so I copped the keepall. Say what you want about LV but that sh*t last.
+3   

1 month ago '10        #17
shawntitan 
space
space
space
Props total: 1915 1 K  Slaps total: 313 313
I know most of Boxden flies private jets, but is anyone checking LV luggage on a commercial airline? Does it ever come back?
+2   

1 month ago '07        #18
dabettamc 
space
space
Props total: 500 500  Slaps total: 37 37
 tonygunz said
Is this my long lost twin brother? We think too much alike

1 month ago '15        #19
TheTrollPole 
space
space
Props total: 4333 4 K  Slaps total: 614 614
 Sick Flair said
Got a keepall 60 that I’ve yet to use because you can’t take it on planes. Just grabbed a speedy 40 for my girl for Christmas. Buy what you like not what you think will give you status. I had a duffle that I copped from karmaloop and I was starting to tear and peel, so I copped the keepall. Say what you want about LV but that sh*t last.
Word...now out the blue LV makes low quality bags

If n*ggas can't afford it, just say that and keep it moving
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
Sick Flair 
space
space
 TheTrollPole said
Word...now out the blue LV makes low quality bags

If n*ggas can't afford it, just say that and keep it moving
A lot of folks are sheep’s and slaves. They post sh*t like how do “we” feel about such and such? Slave sh*t that they used to say to the masters, fu*k outta here.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
youngen 
space
space
space
Props total: 500 500  Slaps total: 238 238
this dude dresses like its still the late 1800s

4 weeks ago '09        #22
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 19966 19 K  Slaps total: 3929 3 K
Every LV wallet I have bought has always last long term....the leather is very durable and will last years and years
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
Sick Flair 
space
space
 shawntitan said
I know most of Boxden flies private jets, but is anyone checking LV luggage on a commercial airline? Does it ever come back?
No, that stuff is meant for a carry-on. I think it was DJ Envy that was bi*ching about his bag being stolen at the airport. If I buy a $1200-$6000 that sh*t ain’t leaving my sight, especially not around n*ggas that work for $9.25, or whatever the this fu*ked country, deems as a living wage. That’s a lick to them n*ggas and them petty locks ain’t stopping sh*t. Like a lot of people have said, buy vintage and carry it on. I’m not carrying a brand new Virgil LV on a fu*king plan. That’s show off sh*t.

I saw this dude hoping off a flight at LAX with the red Supreme x LV backpack. Looked at it like wait that S is in the wrong place playboi. Looked at him with that, you know you done fu*ked up right, smirk. My man picked up the pace and got out of there. Say what you want about the worth but n*ggas want that status so LV will get way with some sh*t.
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #24
Taste Maker 
space
space
Props total: 1148 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
 FukHowYouFeel said
I’m probably traveling 120-150 days a year...

I rock with Tumi for life. If you know, you know.

LV, Gucci, Goyard, Bettega, Hermes, etc is overpriced bullsh*t.

My Tumi Arrive pieces are busting that sh*t in every way imaginable. I want nice things, not attention.

When you’re traveling a lot you want quality/durability and FUNCTION. Which none of that “luxury” sh*t has.
I had the Louis carry on.

Guess who always got "randomly searched" because nosy bi*ches wanted to go through my sh*t.

plus people want to steal your sh*t

you think it will be cool but it makes your stuff a target and stand out from everyone elses.

now, no bullsh*t, I have a cheap carry on I bought at tjmaxx, all black, it was probably 100 bucks, I've got hundreds of trips on that thing. now no one ever bothers me or my sh*t.

my zipper does randomly bust open tho so I prob gotta re up soon haha
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #25
Taste Maker 
space
space
Props total: 1148 1 K  Slaps total: 125 125
 shawntitan said
yeah, beat the fu*k up. you would think rick James back there loading the bags lmao

on a serious note, airlines have a dollar limit on what they will reimburse you per lost bag.

find out what it is and never check a bag that cost more than that, be smart

if you have to bring something that is over their limit, either bring it on plane with you, ship it, or buy more insurance coverage for that item..

signed, I learned the hard way..
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-48online now  41
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
29 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  26
Video inside God, they don’t make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+66online now  8
Image(s) inside Somebody Need To Pump The Brakes On These Griselda Niggas
174 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy