Juice Wrld ExGirl Alexia Speaks • " Someone From The Label Was Supplying Him w/ Coke...

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '12        #1
9469 page views
140 comments

UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
space
space
Props total: 45270 45 K  Slaps total: 3537 3 K
Juice Wrld ExGirl Alexia Speaks • " Someone From The Label Was Supplying Him w/ Coke...

The ex-girlfriend of rapper Juice Wrld claims he would take up to three potent Percocet pills a day and mix the drugs with a cough syrup concoction called lean before their relationship fell apart when she tried to help him get clean, she reveals in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com.

Juice Wrld, real name Jarad Higgins, had a fatal 'opioid overdose' after taking 'several Percocet pills' to hide them from cops, who searched luggage from his private jet, and found guns and 70lbs of marijuana at Chicago's Midway Airport on Sunday.

His ex-girlfriend Alexia Smith, 21, told DailyMail.com she knew what Higgins had died from before the reports came out, as she witnessed the rapper's heavy drug use daily while they dated in 2018.

In the exclusive interview, Smith, from Livonia, Michigan, detailed her relationship with Higgins, his struggles with depression and how she was forced to walk away after their relationship turned violent and left her with bruises when Higgins went through withdrawal.

Breaking down in tears, Smith said: 'Seven days away from me, he ended up in the hospital. When he was away from me for seven days, he ended up hospitalized from collapsing on stage. One year away from me, and he's dead.'

Smith and Higgins met at the start of Higgins' career, introduced through a mutual friend in Chicago in early 2018, and quickly began dating before breaking up around October 2018 due to arguments and f*ghts that turned physical.

But the start of their relationship was a whirlwind romance with Smith flying out to Higgins in Los Angeles where he was taking meetings with various music labels that wanted to sign him.

Within days of arriving in LA, Smith claims she saw the drug-heavy world Higgins was being brought into, saying 'someone from a label gave him morphine and cocaine' on the third day she was visiting.

Smith said: 'He didn't do the coke but the point was, in the beginning, labels were f*ghting over him so bad they would have given him anything.'

Soon drugs became at the ready for the rising star.

Smith said Higgins struggled with his mental health and was depressed, explaining that's why he turned to drugs - mainly Percocet and lean - a mixture of codeine cough syrup and soda.

Eventually Higgins tried to hide his Percocet use from Smith, as she urged him to get clean, but said at most, she believed he took up to three of the painkillers at a dose of 30mg at a time. 'That's already a lot but the problem was he was drinking lean on top of it,' she said.

Rapper Future was a big influence in Higgins' lean consumption, even telling the superstar musician last year his music inspired him to try the addictive drink when he was still a teen.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Future said he was shocked and was 'really bothered' by the confession, adding: 'I was like ''Oh st. What the fk have I done?'' How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?'

Smith said Higgins' depression stemmed from a variety of factors, including previous heartbreak, the feeling that no one understood him and not knowing who his real friends were.
+34   

best
worst
140 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 40554 40 K  Slaps total: 11786 11 K

1 month ago '12        #3
UghhFan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38 OP
space
space
Props total: 45270 45 K  Slaps total: 3537 3 K
Smh
+5   

1 month ago '16        #4
BornInvincible  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 43544 43 K  Slaps total: 3157 3 K
Sad.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #5
skillahmang 
space
space
Props total: 28429 28 K  Slaps total: 6628 6 K
Take responsibility.

Nobody putting the drugs up his nose

Hate all the BS comes out when someone dies
+121   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #6
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 40845 40 K  Slaps total: 29248 29 K
So what exactly happened here?

1 month ago '17        #7
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 32310 32 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
smoking that juice pack rn

fu*k that junkie did it to himself

1 month ago '08        #8
RokkyRok 
space
space
Props total: 1119 1 K  Slaps total: 183 183
 UghhFan said
Breaking down in tears, Smith said: 'Seven days away from me, he ended up in the hospital. When he was away from me for seven days, he ended up hospitalized from collapsing on stage. One year away from me, and he's dead.'

It's not that doubt her but what a strange way to think about someone
+53   

1 month ago '15        #9
Shifty 
space
space
space
Props total: 7415 7 K  Slaps total: 1345 1 K
Uhm....what ever happened to people keeping sh*t to themselves? It's only been 2 days and she already 'confessing' everything about her relationship.

This bi*ch is an ex girlfriend, look at this part

"Seven days away from me, he ended up in the hospital. When he was away from me for seven days, he ended up hospitalized from collapsing on stage. One year away from me, and he's dead."

This egotistical hoe is trash. If the hoe really meant that much she would still be around
+106   

1 month ago '04        #10
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 9649 9 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 RokkyRok said

It's not that doubt her but what a strange way to think about someone
I stopped reading at that part. I already knew what time it was
+11   

1 month ago '10        #11
Kool Aid 
space
space
Props total: 5659 5 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 THEDONN said
Consistently the first person to comment on a JuiceWrld thread. Says alot about the use of your free time
+24   

1 month ago '17        #12
KingBud 
space
space
space
Props total: 4880 4 K  Slaps total: 623 623
I believe it...they are taking advantage of these young guys...label probably makes more if you die..smh...Rip juice...
+14   

1 month ago '13        #13
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 40554 40 K  Slaps total: 11786 11 K
 Kool Aid said
Consistently the first person to comment on a JuiceWrld thread. Says alot about the use of your free time

my whole life is leisure

+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #14
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 40845 40 K  Slaps total: 29248 29 K
 THEDONN said
1st

1 month ago '05        #15
Suavebeatz 
space
space
Props total: 37704 37 K  Slaps total: 4440 4 K
This bi*ch advertising that she got good pu**y on the back of this mans death
+25   

1 month ago '04        #16
datboy|e 
space
space
Props total: 8106 8 K  Slaps total: 2973 2 K
 skillahmang said
Take responsibility.

It’s always somebody else’s fault
+3   

1 month ago '19        #17
l3altimore 7 
space
space
Props total: 4148 4 K  Slaps total: 301 301
So he popped percs to hide them from the police & ended up overdosing ?
+7   

1 month ago '17        #18
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 81804 81 K  Slaps total: 36057 36 K
What's the point of her saying this? Coke didn't k*ll him. He died cause he thought hiding an excessive amount of pills in his stomach was a good idea
+9   

1 month ago '07        #19
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
Props total: 121044 121 K  Slaps total: 12641 12 K
Those Percs got him not the coke...

+5   

1 month ago '19        #20
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1976 1 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
"I would trade Juiceworld trash a*s for Eminem wack corny a*s to die"- Pray for Him

1 month ago '19        #21
pharoahX 
space
space
Props total: 1307 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
Who do I get to blame my homies deaths on?
+4   

1 month ago '18        #22
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 35503 35 K  Slaps total: 8144 8 K
 skillahmang said
Take responsibility.

Exacly! hahaha! Now everybody was "Supplying" him with drugs. That fool was a drug addict / junkie. His fault, and his fault alone
+1   

1 month ago '06        #23
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 25644 25 K  Slaps total: 10515 10 K
If he was taking 3 blues a day withdrawal would have been a bi*ch. Thats around 24,2500 a month depending on your plug. Never fu*ked w/ lean, but I'm sure that compounded it.
+8   

1 month ago '14        #24
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 6452 6 K  Slaps total: 2632 2 K
 Shifty said
Uhm....what ever happened to people keeping sh*t to themselves? It's only been 2 days and she already 'confessing' everything about her relationship.

This bi*ch is an ex girlfriend, look at this part

"Seven days away from me, he ended up in the hospital. When he was away from me for seven days, he ended up hospitalized from collapsing on stage. One year away from me, and he's dead."

This egotistical hoe is trash. If the hoe really meant that much she would still be around
You never know tbh. He could’ve been begging her to get back and fell into even more drugs afterwards. Needless to say, Bibby didn’t protect his a*set. The rest of his roster is garbage and realistically he’ll never find another JuiceWrld. Dude just turned 21 and already had a platinum album and a #1. That’s pretty much impossible to find. So Bibby screwed himself
+13   

1 month ago '17        #25
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 29549 29 K  Slaps total: 2613 2 K
Ive been depressed more than i wasnt in my life and ive never that to do aanything more than weed. I dont even drink.
+14   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Article inside Trick Trick Has A Threatening Message For Yelawolf
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+24online now  17
Image(s) inside I double dare...
381 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  11
Image(s) inside Aspiring rapper arrested for double murder thinks he'll be famous once..
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Well damn, the clubs in Colombia be lit
62 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy