Nick Cannon calls 50 Cent a c**n for defending Eminem

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-24  81
172 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '05        #2
Based_One 
space
space
Props total: 14959 14 K  Slaps total: 1195 1 K
Corny
+27   

1 month ago '13        #3
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
Props total: 8089 8 K  Slaps total: 5974 5 K
Em still have fans on bx? I thought everybody turned on Em when he was on his pro black fck donald trump if you're a fan of mine and you're racist or support trump then fck you sht. Now that he's beefing with a black person instead of a white person y'all back Em stans?

1 month ago '19        #4
Dzjackson97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 2930 2 K  Slaps total: 994 994

+24   

1 month ago '15        #5
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12092 12 K  Slaps total: 4532 4 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Em still have fans on bx? I thought everybody turned on Em when he was on his pro black fck donald trump if you're a fan of mine and you're racist or support trump then fck you sht. Now that he's beefing with a black person instead of a white person y'all back Em stans?
Ok this post of yours just shows that u just say anything. Youve been in every Eminem thread and now u trying to act like he didnt have fans.

You trying to spin the narrative hard right now? For what though? To make yourself feel better. Weirdo sh*t
+33   

1 month ago '19        #6
Chaos LS 
space
space
Props total: 1763 1 K  Slaps total: 860 860
Well was he wrong?

+10   

1 month ago '15        #7
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 34467 34 K  Slaps total: 8561 8 K
Nick Cannon about to feel the wrath of Monsta

But he ain’t deserve that

Ease up Fif
+36   

1 month ago '13        #8
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
 gemini8686 said
Ok this post of yours just shows that u just say anything. Youve been in every Eminem thread and now u trying to act like he didnt have fans.

You trying to spin the narrative hard right now? For what though? To make yourself feel better. Weirdo sh*t
So you was a Em fan after he said fck trump and fck racists and white supremacists?

1 month ago '08        #9
Skilly713 
space
space
space
Props total: 10005 10 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 GrgeClrk said
Nick Cannon about to feel the wrath of Monsta

But he aint deserve that

Ease up Fif
Nah bruh aint nobody putting their hands on Nick w/o repercussions don't let the corny sh*t fool you.

1 month ago '16        #10
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5631 5 K  Slaps total: 3671 3 K
Damn, Nick about to get robbed on stage in front of everybody callin 50 a house slave

Scuuuummm g aaannngggg

1 month ago '06        #11
LeMar G 
space
space
Props total: 61933 61 K  Slaps total: 6606 6 K
@

+14   

1 month ago '19        #12
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
space
space
space
Props total: 18557 18 K  Slaps total: 20291 20 K
I mean 50 ticket payers are ems demographic why wouldt he defend his money

Last edited by blessings; 12-11-2019 at 06:46 AM..

1 month ago '07        #13
Boston 
space
space
Props total: 5540 5 K  Slaps total: 2074 2 K
 YSPromoshunz said
So you was a Em fan after he said fck trump and fck racists and white supremacists?
Real fans didn’t stop cuz of that Lmaoo. I’d bet a majority aren’t republican either. Who knows though em > your favorite artist. We know you hate white people. Stop it.

Last edited by Boston; 12-10-2019 at 11:08 AM..

1 month ago '15        #14
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12092 12 K  Slaps total: 4532 4 K
 YSPromoshunz said
Ive been an Eminem fan since 2002. Do u even care about the sh*t u talking about. Or are u just saying anything that goes against whatever agenda u have.
+6   

1 month ago '15        #15
Dreazy 
space
space
Props total: 4390 4 K  Slaps total: 675 675
I mean thats 50s mans, what he expect lol
+17   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #16
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 80919 80 K  Slaps total: 35750 35 K
Black folks are so hypocritical.. Royce and 50 are Em's boys but they always get called c00ns for standing by they mans, according to black folks logic you only can be a good friend and stick up for your patna if he not white... Yet when I stated n*ggas should be supporting Master p ventures or supporting tidal over Spotify and apple music for the cause of black empowerment bx basically told me to kick rocks. My point is n*ggas wanna be on that unity sh*t when it's convenient that's why I call this the fake woke era. n*ggas only wanna be your "brother" when it's convenient to do so. I sh*t on Fif alot but props to him for always sticking up for his mans.
+70   

1 month ago '18        #17
InfamousJ 
space
space
Props total: 2419 2 K  Slaps total: 379 379
If anything Nick is the ****

1 month ago '06        #18
jj01 
space
space
Props total: 14970 14 K  Slaps total: 5932 5 K
Nah he cant do that. Tom da 5'9 already has that title and pic.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #19
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
 gemini8686 said
I’ve been an Eminem fan since 2002. Do u even care about the sh*t u talking about. Or are u just saying anything that goes against whatever agenda u have.
 Boston said
Real fans didn’t stop cuz of that Lmaoo. I’d bet a majority aren’t republican either. Who knows though em > your favorite artist. We know you have white people. Stop it.

So y'all agreed with Em and rode with him and continue to be Em fans even after he said fck trump and fck his own fans if they are racists or white supremacists?

1 month ago '15        #20
g0dfather 
space
space
Props total: 14231 14 K  Slaps total: 4727 4 K
Fif had to do it
+1   

1 month ago '13        #21
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
 Rule 336 said
Black folks are so hypocritical.. Royce and 50 are Em's boys but they always get called c00ns for standing by they mans, according to black folks logic you only can be a good friend and stick up for your patna if he not white... Yet when I stated n*ggas should be supporting Master p ventures or supporting tidal over Spotify and apple music for the cause of black empowerment bx basically told me to kick rocks. My point is n*ggas wanna be on that unity sh*t when it's convenient that's why I call this the fake woke era. n*ggas only wanna be your "brother" when it's convenient to do so. I sh*t on Fif alot but props to him for always sticking up for his mans.
White people are also hypocritical. When Em said fck trump and fck racists and white supremacists white people turned on Em and left him hanging. They wanted his album to flop and was calling him washed up. Go look at those Em threads from then. I was the only one defending Em when that happened now they want to defend Em and call him the goat again now that he going at Nick Cannon who white people loved before his beef with Em
+5   

1 month ago '07        #22
Boston 
space
space
Props total: 5540 5 K  Slaps total: 2074 2 K
 YSPromoshunz said
So y'all agreed with Em and rode with him and continue to be Em fans even after he said fck trump and fck his own fans if they are racists or white supremacists?
Of course. I hate trump. Also, why do I give a fu*k about white supremacist?
+6   

1 month ago '18        #23
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 27029 27 K  Slaps total: 5820 5 K
 Rule 336 said
This website does not represent black people weirdo...take your retarded a*s outside...
+18   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #24
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 80919 80 K  Slaps total: 35750 35 K
 Proffesor X said
This website does not represent black people weirdo...take your retarded a*s outside...
As I stand outside... You n*ggas lame. Get a job dude

1 month ago '04        #25
TrueWest_1 
space
space
Props total: 1840 1 K  Slaps total: 422 422
Hoping 50 goes off on Nick lol
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  65
Power tv shooter got leaked
284 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Big Gipp of Goodie Mob said he saw Shaq, Bone Thugs got robbed in L.A.
33 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-48online now  26
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside PlayStation scammed gamers with PlayStation plus for an entire generation
79 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy