Not gon lie, Telomeres are the key to Immortality.. Let's talk about it

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
42 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+30  114
112 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '19        #1
1864 page views
82 comments

beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1943 1 K  Slaps total: 1292 1 K
Not gon lie, Telomeres are the key to Immortality.. Let's talk about it

I'm at the point of my life that I don't really care about sh*t other than self preserving myself and living a long time. That thinking naturally brought me into thinking about immortality and living forever not only for myself but for all people because it would be selfish of me to just want to only live for myself like the elites in this world be doing.

But I want to talk about Telomeres and how the movie Annihilation with Natalie Portman has to do with living forever and how I put the two together. If y'all saw the ending of the movie, I think that if we are self destructive by nature then this is why we die. Because internally we aren't pure even as babies. Babies cry and whine and lie and hit. Straight evil if you think about it. It takes growth and the seeing eye and parents to calm us down. Point is, if we weren't so self-destructive our cells wouldn't keep self-destructing, you get it? Like deep down inside I feel like the key to Immortality is actually being pure and not thinking no bad thoughts whatsoever naturally then if we stop with our self-destructiveness then our cells will stop self-destructing and we can become immortal. It's kinda like in As Above, So Below, where the girl found out that the power in the Philosopher's Stone wasnt in the stone at all, it was within her. So I feel like we have the power to get out of hell. I feel like something is blocking us or stopping us or we are under a spell or something. All I know is that this dying sh*t has to stop.
+13   

best
worst
82 comments

1 month ago '08        #2
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 56074 56 K  Slaps total: 2947 2 K
Living forever would be a living hell. Once all your people die off you are alone for the rest of eternity. And in the grand scheme of immortality, humans do not live very long.

Some of what you said was interesting but I do not agree. Depending on whom you ask, there are a lot of answers as to the theory of why we die. Religious believers will easily throw religion as being somewhat a*sociated with death. I mean, without death you could live a sinful life and face no consequences. If you ask an ancient astronaut theory believer they may say humans were genetically engineered as a slave race for aliens. I mean the sh*t can be answered all kinds of ways.

As for your hypothesis about the key to longevity is being and acting good and pure, that is another that I do not agree with. Look at Buddhist Monks as an example. They are supposed to live a live of peace and harmony. Probably a great example of a human living a "pure" life. However they die as well.

You mentioned...
Point is, if we weren't so self-destructive our cells wouldn't keep self-destructing, you get it?
While our cells are living beings on their own, they do not have a way of taking account of our actions.

You should get into Philosophy. If that movie got you thinking you would really be mind-blown by Philosophy.
+10   

1 month ago '19        #3
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
 Chedda said
Living forever would be a living hell. Once all your people die off you are alone for the rest of eternity. And in the grand scheme of immortality, humans do not live very long.

Some of what you said was interesting but I do not agree. Depending on whom you ask, there are a lot of answers as to the theory of why we die. Religious believers will easily throw religion as being somewhat a*sociated with death. I mean, without death you could live a sinful life and face no consequences. If you ask an ancient astronaut theory believer they may say humans were genetically engineered as a slave race for aliens. I mean the sh*t can be answered all kinds of ways.

As for your hypothesis about the key to longevity is being and acting good and pure, that is another that I do not agree with. Look at Buddhist Monks as an example. They are supposed to live a live of peace and harmony. Probably a great example of a human living a "pure" life. However they die as well.

You mentioned...

While our cells are living beings on their own, they do not have a way of taking account of our actions.

You should get into Philosophy. If that movie got you thinking you would really be mind-blown by Philosophy.
I know about philosophy. That's pretty much basic stuff. And we control what's in our bodies .. it's up to us how our cells act in my theory. And you see the thing with monks is they are human. It's a thought process how immortality works. They can live a very tranquil and peaceful life on the outside and treat people with respect and dignity on the outside and inside "most of the time" but that some of the time is where we fu*k up at. See we look down on murderers and rapists and pedophiles but we not supposed to. We supposed to love all people no matter how bad they are and what they've done. That inner hatred we have for "bad people_ is why we can't love forever. We have to get rid of that and living forever would not be hell if you think of it as heaven, and not hell? Why would you automatically a*sume it would be hell. See what I'm saying. That negative thinking is what's fu*kin you up..

1 month ago '07        #4
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20232 20 K  Slaps total: 1713 1 K
 Chedda said
Living forever would be a living hell.
only to an untrained mind

time is an illusion

if you can be happy now, you can be happy in 100, 200, 500 years
+3   

1 month ago '07        #5
space
space

A Harvard geneticist's goal: to protect humans from viruses, genetic diseases, and aging
George Church's lab at Harvard Medical School is working to make humans immune to all viruses, eliminate genetic diseases and reverse the aging process.

Scott Pelley reports on how close the geneticist's team is to a breakthrough.
+6   

1 month ago '08        #6
space
space
 yolaboy said
if you can be happy now, you can be happy in 100, 200, 500 years
While maybe true, bravo if you can find happiness after watching literally every person you ever loved or cared about die.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #7
space
space
 Chedda said
While maybe true, bravo if you can find happiness after watching literally every person you ever loved or cared about die.
you can find happiness when you accept death as a part of life

nothing has any meaning other than the meaning you give it

processing death with sadness is nothing more than conditioning, we've been taught to feel this way, it is not innate

change the meaning, change the experience
+13   

1 month ago '15        #8
Amadu 
space
space
space
Props total: 3185 3 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
 beamjawn said
I know about philosophy. That's pretty much basic stuff. And we control what's in our bodies .. it's up to us how our cells act in my theory. And you see the thing with monks is they are human. It's a thought process how immortality works. They can live a very tranquil and peaceful life on the outside and treat people with respect and dignity on the outside and inside "most of the time" but that some of the time is where we fu*k up at. See we look down on murderers and rapists and pedophiles but we not supposed to. We supposed to love all people no matter how bad they are and what they've done. That inner hatred we have for "bad people_ is why we can't love forever. We have to get rid of that and living forever would not be hell if you think of it as heaven, and not hell? Why would you automatically a*sume it would be hell. See what I'm saying. That negative thinking is what's fu*kin you up..
Dam bro you think just like me. Have you heard of Bruce lipton?
+1   

1 month ago '08        #9
space
space
 beamjawn said
Hmmmm... I really wouldnt call it negative thinking. Im a realist so... It comes off that way at times.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #10
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 6741 6 K  Slaps total: 970 970
There’s so many things I missed out on life and living longer gives me a 2nd chance

1 month ago '07        #11
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30402 30 K  Slaps total: 3833 3 K
people value flesh too much
+2   

1 month ago '19        #12
space
space
 Chedda said
Hmmmm... I really wouldnt call it negative thinking. Im a realist so... It comes off that way at times.
A lot of "realists" like to call some of their negative thinking as being real. Just a thought.

1 month ago '19        #13
space
space
 Amadu said
Dam bro you think just like me. Have you heard of Bruce lipton?
No I haven't but I'll check up on him. I'm bout to get on a flight right now so I can't do too much..

1 month ago '06        #14
imthatinfamous 
space
space
Props total: 10268 10 K  Slaps total: 4215 4 K
life is hard enough...who wants to suffer eternally?
+2   

1 month ago '16        #15
mrbond416 
space
space
space
Props total: 3797 3 K  Slaps total: 731 731
You mean eliminating the effects of aging not immortality

..and we already “live” forever
+3   

1 month ago '14        #16
Daptism 
space
space
space
Props total: 32026 32 K  Slaps total: 5803 5 K
 beamjawn said
This is some new age Alan Watts hippie sh*t that has no place in the modern world.

The very idea that you are supposed to love someone who committed a heinous act is baffling. Rapist, pedos, murderers have been the scorn of society for thousands of years for good reason. They break moral foundations of society and severely impede on someone's freedom, no love bullsh*t will change that. Love won't make us live longer. Nonsense.

Even when you try to take things seriously you still come off as a trolling f*g**t.

1 month ago '15        #17
wapeddell 
space
space
Props total: 1909 1 K  Slaps total: 280 280

1 month ago '15        #18
Tripsev 
space
space
space
Props total: 916 916  Slaps total: 347 347
Telomer....acore?????

Blake, durs, and Adam gonna save us all!??
+2   

1 month ago '18        #19
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5170 5 K  Slaps total: 637 637
We already have eternal life. Just not conscious enough to be aware of it. Our flesh dies and then we are born anew. I wouldnt want to rock with this flesh for an eternity. I like shedding my skin bro.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #20
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 23488 23 K  Slaps total: 5203 5 K
I’m 32 and already tired of this sh*t most days...Dudes wanna live forever?

I don’t even relate to people born in 1998 let alone 2028.
+9   

1 month ago '14        #21
jaenyce757 
space
space
Props total: 3686 3 K  Slaps total: 442 442
Im sayin i get u with living longer due to health but if u get hit by a car or fall from great heights or shot in the brain bruh u dead no matter what u intake

1 month ago '19        #22
space
space
 Daptism said
This is some new age Alan Watts hippie sh*t that has no place in the modern world.

The very idea that you are supposed to love someone who committed a heinous act is baffling. Rapist, pedos, murderers have been the scorn of society for thousands of years for good reason. They break moral foundations of society and severely impede on someone's freedom, no love bullsh*t will change that. Love won't make us live longer. Nonsense.

Even when you try to take things seriously you still come off as a trolling f*g**t.
The thing is have you ever tried to love all people wholeheartedly with no bias? I just said the reason why we literally wither away is because of the inner hate we have and that goes for all the bad people in society. Even your dumbass. I gotta love your dumbass if I want to live forever. You feel what I'm saying. You see that's what creates evil though and becoming the very thing u scrutinize. Just know, I see you're choosing death over life. No worries. Toodaloo

1 month ago '19        #23
space
space
 jaenyce757 said
Im sayin i get u with living longer due to health but if u get hit by a car or fall from great heights or shot in the brain bruh u dead no matter what u intake
Nah that's a fact. But at least those things can be prevented if people are safe. You have a better chance. Listen, y'all n*ggas actin like bi*ches point blank, I ain't gon hold you. Y'all n*ggas rather submit to death like a girl submitting to a man about to take d*ck than actually f*ght to live. That's why I can say what I want because most people are living to die and not dying to live. I'm not jackin you as a man or a person if all you doing with your life is living to die. That doesn't impress me. It doesn't make me look at you as that n*gga. You just gonna die. That's what I see.. So you or anyone don't gotta jack what I jack, it's cool.

1 month ago '19        #24
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Iím 32 and already tired of this sh*t most days...Dudes wanna live forever?

I donít even relate to people born in 1998 let alone 2028.
You smile and joke but when you on death's bed in pain dying from cancer you gonna wish you could hang out with those 2028 kids. Lol sh*t fun n games until you get old and grey my guy.. just saying.. blessings or b-less ings lol
+1   

1 month ago '19        #25
space
space
 set117 said
We already have eternal life. Just not conscious enough to be aware of it. Our flesh dies and then we are born anew. I wouldnt want to rock with this flesh for an eternity. I like shedding my skin bro.
You hope we have eternal life. There's no actual proof which is why I'm stressing this sh*t. We can live forever through people who live after us but our souls will most likely probably be gone forever. Y'all n*ggas need to stop thinking this life sh*t is a movie. I was working in a hospital seeing n*ggas dying. sh*t made me think of alot.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  150
Lil Durk's Artist OTF DEDE Gets Violated on Cam!
322 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
:yikes: chicago weed prices....
111 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+87online now  25
Image(s) inside Eminem -Music To Be Murdered By (Official Discussion THREAD)
990 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  24
Why is GTA 4 hated so much?!?!
99 comments
20 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy