tucker carlson.......usa has physical evidence of ufos

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '09        #1
1315 page views
44 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 151564 151 K  Slaps total: 18889 18 K
tucker carlson.......usa has physical evidence of ufos

visit this link https://www.unexplained-m .. l-ufo-evidence

The Fox News host made some interesting comments during a recent interview on an 'Ancient Aliens' episode.

Carlson is certainly no stranger to conspiracy theories and 'out there' ideas and these latest remarks, which came while he was speaking to UFO research veteran Nick Pope, are no exception.

image In the episode, which aired on November 22nd, Carlson claimed that he had heard from a 'knowledgeable' source that the US government has physical evidence of alien visitation.

"I've heard this from someone who I think is knowledgeable on the subject that there is physical evidence that the US government is holding, um, that, you know, would tell us a lot more - about what these objects are," he said.

Intrigued, Pope asked him to confirm if he was referring to a UFO wreckage.

"That is correct," Carlson replied.

Back in July, Carlson interviewed President Donald Trump and asked him about the possibility that we are being visited by an intelligent extraterrestrial race.

Trump responded saying that he didn't personally believe it but admitted that anything is possible.

He also denied that the US Air Force was in possession of a crashed UFO.

As things stand however, there is no way to know who might be telling the truth
+7   

best
worst
44 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Tweezy 
space
space
Props total: 6248 6 K  Slaps total: 1496 1 K
There's no such thing as evidence of a ufo.....if they identify it it's no longer a unidentified flying object

As the world turns
+9   

1 month ago '05        #3
Ron Swanson 
space
space
Props total: 62719 62 K  Slaps total: 6094 6 K
 Tweezy said
There's no such thing as evidence of a ufo.....if they identify it it's no longer a unidentified flying object

As the world turns

They can find something traveling through the air and still not know exactly what it is... Im not big into aliens but there have been times where they havent been able to explain what they have seen on military radars
+9   

1 month ago '11        #4
Kade 
space
space
space
Props total: 8396 8 K  Slaps total: 5420 5 K
You would have to be a fool to completely deny the possibility. I'm not sure if aliens are on the planet but I know that they wouldn't confirm until they were sure a panic would not happen.
+10   

1 month ago '18        #5
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12189 12 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
Definitely.

There's also a PDF on the FBI website giving agents instructions on how to properly use psychics to crack tough cases.

This world is deeper than most understand...or want to understand.
+11   

1 month ago '16        #6
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 16329 16 K  Slaps total: 2779 2 K
I believe its possible.

Look at skinwalker ranch.

The US Gov gave Robert Bigelow, of Bigelow Aerospace, a 22M contract to do research on what was happening there.

Why would the gov give 22M if nothing was really occuring there?

Luis Elizondo, now retired, headed this Pentagon project. He said that the technonogly of these ships is not of this world. And that they supposedly have physical parts from one, metal I think.

This is probably who Tucker Carlson is talking about. He interviewed him.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #7
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 1784 1 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
aliens don't exist as much as we want them to

1 month ago '09        #8
GREAT1NE 
space
space
Props total: 3939 3 K  Slaps total: 502 502
 death Tutorial said
There’s billions of galaxies, with billions of stars within each and almost an infinite amount of planets with a lot of them in the “Goldilocks” zone. It be hard to believe life isn’t abundant throughout the universe. How advanced who knows, but a 13+ billion year old universe would allow for a lot of life to have a huge head start on us. Look what we’ve done in 100 years, if we’re able to survive and last another 1,000 to potentially millions of years think what we’d be doing
+14   

1 month ago '11        #9
nfo187 
space
space
Props total: 3922 3 K  Slaps total: 695 695
 shooter said
Definitely.

There's also a PDF on the FBI website giving agents instructions on how to properly use psychics to crack tough cases.

This world is deeper than most understand...or want to understand.
Psychics, gifted people are a real thing for sure
+3   

1 month ago '11        #10
nfo187 
space
space
Props total: 3922 3 K  Slaps total: 695 695
 GREAT1NE said
There’s billions of galaxies, with billions of stars within each and almost an infinite amount of planets with a lot of them in the “Goldilocks” zone. It be hard to believe life isn’t abundant throughout the universe. How advanced who knows, but a 13+ billion year old universe would allow for a lot of life to have a huge head start on us. Look what we’ve done in 100 years, if we’re able to survive and last another 1,000 to potentially millions of years think what we’d be doing
sh*t is mind blowing when you really think about it..as complex the universe is and abundant forms of life is here just on Earth, the universe has to be crawling with Life.
We only know what we are taught
+8   

1 month ago '18        #11
Realestatemane 
space
space
space
Props total: 1409 1 K  Slaps total: 197 197
I have always thought that the denial of aliens is disrespectful to Gods creativity....our egos smh
+7   

1 month ago '14        #12
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 10052 10 K  Slaps total: 891 891
If you think this whole vast universe only put life on one planet
+12   

1 month ago '06        #13
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4248 4 K  Slaps total: 518 518
 GREAT1NE said
This is exactly what I always said when it came to the phenomenon of UFO/Aliens. If where we are right now, another advanced civilization was 5000 years ago, they'd figured out how to move asteroids from colliding with their planet. We've broken the speed of sound, they probably would've broken the speed of light. Automated everything to supply everyone on the planet with everything they'd ever need, which would allow everyone to use their brains to problem solve every possible thing that can be solved. And of course everything else we can't even imagine or comprehend yet.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #14
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12189 12 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
 nfo187 said
Psychics, gifted people are a real thing for sure
1000%. The govt is using them to solve crimes but letting us think these ppl crazy.
+5   

1 month ago '05        #15
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 15499 15 K  Slaps total: 4669 4 K
 death Tutorial said
Just re-read your statement and listen to yourself. You are proof of how egotistical we humans on Earth are to think that we are the only life in the entire galaxy. People like you can't even fathom other lifeforms having the technology to move about space and time because we are so self-absorbed.

I blame part of your thinking of the creation of genres like "science-fiction," which was made to fool the populous on the possibility of UFO and other life visiting us. Your mind is so trained by the media that as soon as you hear reports like this, your mind jumps to the fiction in "science-fiction," causing you to denounce, when it is very much real life.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #16
dracohimself 
space
space
Props total: 3132 3 K  Slaps total: 599 599
 death Tutorial said
This type of thinking is why they don't openly communicate with us...
+2   

1 month ago '18        #17
Blaffy 
space
space
space
Props total: 67492 67 K  Slaps total: 6261 6 K

Oh sh*t
+5   

1 month ago '14        #18
Yosado 
space
space
Props total: 12510 12 K  Slaps total: 1191 1 K
Don't Know Where They Were From Or What They Were Doing Here But I Live In The Middle Of NYC And I Saw 1 With I Own 2 Eyes. It Was Big As Fuuck Too. I've Been Fascinated With Them Ever Since
+2   

1 month ago '07        #19
justblazedown3 
space
space
Props total: 2688 2 K  Slaps total: 2789 2 K
 nfo187 said
sh*t is mind blowing when you really think about it..as complex the universe is and abundant forms of life is here just on Earth, the universe has to be crawling with Life.
We only know what we are taught
Just look at all kindoms of life, mamals, plants, insects, humans. All the different cultures, languages, races, and belief systems.

This planet has been here for alot longer then we are led to believe and humans have been here for likely hundreds of millions of years.

Just think about what we dont know about whats around us. We believe a miniscule blip about our "history". Most of us can't even get over ourselves let alone work with others who dont look like us.

There are so many people here we could change how we do everything to better support everyone in regions and properly do everything to the best of our abilities and technologies. Does anyone think it will happen with greed and power wielding being a trait of controlling states of power..... no.

Think about that we really know nothing accept work, buy that phone and play games.... sad really fu*king sad folks.

America has been used, abused and lied to by elected officials for too long. Its time the government opens up and starts a new re-engineering of how our world works. fu*k wars lets create better lives and bring the world in together and have generation after generation learning and producing breakthroughs making everyday mundane jobs not necessary.

Face it people arent going to have to work when we have machines doing our essential work for us and its here and been here. The technology has been here like a crashed UFO and even Bob Lazar stated that one of them recovered was an archaeological discovery.... meaning its been here for a very very long time.

Either we are ment for sailing accross the stars or we have been ment to be slaves and I am sorry but why be passive slaves when we can help each other out and be family! Star beings yo!

Perception is everything.... dont let hate fill your heart and cloud your judgement. We are all souls which is above what we call living in the flesh. Its our own ignorance that allows us to view others as being a threat for what.... miniscule differences? Dont be petty!

We dont all look the same but we can all work together if we all agree to cut the sh*t and focus on whats best for everyone and our collectove future. I think others can definitely get behind that and even feel proud to be apart of its transition. Im severly discontent with how i live life. Id rather be doing work to figure out how things can improve for all.

Seems better then the current state of people shooting each other or themselves because they cant take this bullsh*t anymore. Why are druggies dying..... maybe they feel lost and useless or left behind. Something is wrong when beings dont feel loved or worthy of life.

Its time for the world to grow up together before a huge disaster or something worse happens because we choose to be stupid and focused on controlling everything.

Post rant thoughts, Aliens are real and we are just a small part of the overall. We are alien to each other and this planet. But we are all alove and have a conscience and some of us are conscious unlike many who let the news tell them whats real. Even if its 100%

Excellent post and I encourage others to brain storm ideas here on the matter. I'm curious to see how others think and feel about this and its plethora of sub topics.

+4   

1 month ago '19        #20
Death Tutorial 
space
space
 4REAL said
Just re-read your statement and listen to yourself. You are proof of how egotistical we humans on Earth are to think that we are the only life in the entire galaxy. People like you can't even fathom other lifeforms having the technology to move about space and time because we are so self-absorbed.

I blame part of your thinking of the creation of genres like "science-fiction," which was made to fool the populous on the possibility of UFO and other life visiting us. Your mind is so trained by the media that as soon as you hear reports like this, your mind jumps to the fiction in "science-fiction," causing you to denounce, when it is very much real life.
you wrote all of that and you don't even know me. i can tell you believe in fairy tales.

1 month ago '16        #21
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4868 4 K  Slaps total: 3556 3 K
Yaaaaaawn. The fbi and military already admitted it and released the paperwork

It's in the fbi archives. Plain as day
+2   

1 month ago '19        #22
Death Tutorial 
space
space
 dracohimself said
This type of thinking is why they don't openly communicate with us...
but they showed you that they exist right? that's all the communication you need.

i choose to believe they don't communicate because people like you act so obsessed over their existence.

1 month ago '19        #23
Death Tutorial 
space
space
 GREAT1NE said
while that is a good way to view the universe, it still doesn't explain why people think aliens are living on this planet.

1 month ago '17        #24
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 35709 35 K  Slaps total: 8237 8 K
fu*k imma listen to cucker carlson for

1 month ago '19        #25
HardHittinNB83 
space
space
space
Props total: 484 484  Slaps total: 163 163
I use to believe in aliens but now after lookin into sh*t for years i believe they inter-dimensional beings and i dont believe in no dam billions of galaxies its all lies to make us think this world so huge and we jus these small nobodies flying thru space, we way bigger than that n these mofos aint never been to space sh*ts all make believe n lies, like dude said about the skinwalker ranch them sh*ts can turn into anything bcuz they live right here in another dimension, but yall can believe what yall think is the truth

Last edited by HardHittinNB83; 12-08-2019 at 11:21 AM..
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  32
Video inside Power’s “Who Shot Ghost” Mystery Solved! Killer Revealed + More! [SPOIL..
162 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Selena Gomez Gets "Rare" Tattoo Amid Desperation To Beat Roddy Ricch On..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  22
Video inside God, they don’t make reality TV shows like they used to. If Twitter was..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  22
Jan 18 - Virginia Gun Rally On MLK Day: Charlottesville Part 2
176 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy