The Mandela effect is so out of line it's affecting some businesses

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '15        #1
3780 page views
74 comments

micropave  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 74777 74 K  Slaps total: 29470 29 K
The Mandela effect is so out of line it's affecting some businesses

Synopsis: Database software company keeps getting complaints cause the customers records keep changing, including common brand names. Owner so fed up he makes a video explaining to his customers it's not his fault, and what is occurring

@6:33 How the fu*k does Stouffer's Stove Top dressing not exist

Last edited by micropave; 12-06-2019 at 08:33 PM..
+15   

best
worst
74 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 1036 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91
Yea, a lot of what this guy says makes sense.
How is it possible that millions of people all remember it wrong. If it was just a spelling that would make sense. But its very specific things. Like remembering Mandela died in prison or a Shazam movie with Sinbad. I remember these things vividly, not vaguely. You have to have been born in the 80s to really understand it. A lot of people are quick to call it dumb and ridicule it. I even have a friend that believes in Flat earth and instantly try to disprove it.
+22   

2 months ago '08        #3
cristiansed101 
space
space
Props total: 2611 2 K  Slaps total: 429 429
what if it's an advanced AI just mind fu*king the masses. most of these things are small details that are easy to trick the memory. Mandela effect seems legit but I think we are being tricked far beyond our comprehension. I feel like there pushing this to make changes later on in things that are important
+25   

2 months ago '19        #4
H814 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 37 37
 micropave said

Synopsis: Database software company keeps getting complaints cause the customers records keep changing, including common brand names. Owner so fed up he makes a video explaining to his customers it's not his fault, and what is occurring

Yo I clearly remember stouffers stove top stuffing and the slogan being IF ITS NOT STOVE TOP ITS NOT STUFFING!!!
he said in the video Krafts stove top stuffings slogan is IF it's not Not stove top it's not THANKSGIVING!?!??? WTF is that??? I've never ever heard that ish
+31   

2 months ago '18        #5
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
space
space
space
Props total: 33462 33 K  Slaps total: 8458 8 K
Are these “Mandela Effect” posts serious? I feel like most of you guys don’t realize it’s a troll but keep pushing it as if it’s real

2 months ago '18        #6
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 33363 33 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
 H814 said
Yo I clearly remember stouffers stove top stuffing and the slogan being IF ITS NOT STOVE TOP ITS NOT STUFFING!!!
he said in the video Krafts stove top stuffings slogan is IF it's not Not stove top it's not THANKSGIVING!?!??? WTF is that??? I've never ever heard that ish
This.
I donít know about all that other sh*t BUT THERE WAS DEFINITELY STOVE TOP STUFFING. And that was definitely the slogan.
+13   

2 months ago '16        #7
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
 Kodack sixnine said
Are these ďMandela EffectĒ posts serious? I feel like most of you guys donít realize itís a troll but keep pushing it as if itís real
The thing itís not a troll, let me guess u were born in the 90s?
+6   

2 months ago '19        #8
H814 
space
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
This.
I donít know about all that other sh*t BUT THERE WAS DEFINITELY STOVE TOP STUFFING. And that was definitely the slogan.
He isnt saying that there is no such thing as stove top stuffing, what he did say though was that there was never a stouffers stove top stuffing: if it's not stove top, then it's not stuffing.
The actual brand the does exist is Kraft stove top stuffing: if it's not stove top it's not Thanksgiving
And I dont remember it being Kraft stove top and that Thanksgiving issh that slogan doesn't even sound right to me
+5   

2 months ago '18        #9
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 33363 33 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
 H814 said
He isnt saying that there is no such thing as stove top stuffing, what he did say though was that there was never a stouffers stove top stuffing: if it's not stove top, then it's not stuffing.
The actual brand the does exist is Kraft stove top stuffing: if it's not stove top it's not Thanksgiving
And I dont remember it being Kraft stove top and that Thanksgiving issh that slogan doesn't even sound right to me
I was agreeing with him & you but thanks.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #10
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 934 934  Slaps total: 215 215
 TrapInBriks11 said
The thing itís not a troll, let me guess u were born in the 90s?
I was born in 92 and a ton of these things have changed for me. I think some n*ggas really might be from a timeline where sh*t didnt change or they dont remember.
+14   

2 months ago '16        #11
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
 alejandrososa said
I was born in 92 and a ton of these things have changed for me. I think some n*ggas really might be from a timeline where sh*t didnt change or they dont remember.
Theyíre just too young, a lot of people are oblivious to things that happen in pop culture as well.
+2   

2 months ago '19        #12
H814 
space
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
I was agreeing with him & you but thanks.
Oh... That's crazy I was born 84 and whenever I had stove top it was stouffers... & I've never heard the slogan if it's not stove top it's not Thanksgiving
It just fusc me up that you can talk to someone about a product listen it's hard for me to explain how I think it's crazy
Got me feeling like I'm from a different universe and ish right now
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #13
SouthsideQueens 
space
space
space
Props total: 202 202  Slaps total: 13 13
Billie Jean was always Mama always told me. It changed to Mother always told me.
+7   

2 months ago '19        #14
H814 
space
space
space
I seen a documentary about jfk and there was 2 oswalds
1 was Lee Harvey & the other was Harvey Lee and I know I'm not crazy it was on the History Channel it was a whole show about the two different Oswalds idek because I cant find nothing on it now anywhere I seen it in 2003-2004. I feel like I'm the only person who seen the show
+2   

2 months ago '05        #15
gregnice631 
space
space
Props total: 6090 6 K  Slaps total: 298 298
 micropave said

Dressing and stuffing is the same sh*t. The difference is where you cook it.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #16
AnuthaOne 
space
space
space
Props total: 1495 1 K  Slaps total: 880 880
see what happens when your mom consumes alcohol during her pregnancy? you get a bunch of brug addicted mentally challenged retards who imagine things and then claim government conspiray when they are proven wrong.
there are warm beds in rooms with rubber walls for you at the closest mental instutition

2 months ago '18        #17
KingBSolo 
space
space
Props total: 399 399  Slaps total: 61 61
You know it is true... you can feel it. sh*t is still hard to accept.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #18
Gmac 
space
space
space
Props total: 2121 2 K  Slaps total: 460 460
That JFK sh*t is tripping me out. I don't know how many times I have seen the video is his a*sassination and I've never seen that 6 person car until recently.

I explicitly recall hearing the theory that one of the SS guys in the front seat shot him and remember thinking it was plausible but with this new set up that sh*t seems impossible.

I used to think this sh*t was a troll but this sh*t is getting creepy
+8   

2 months ago '04        #19
J.BEEZY 
space
space
Props total: 5025 5 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Anyone played "telephone" growing up. That's what life was before YouTube.

I did think Louie Anderson died tho
+12   

2 months ago '18        #20
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11234 11 K  Slaps total: 941 941
Dude in the video on hard drugs. TF?
+5   

2 months ago '17        #21
arms  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9224 9 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
 AnuthaOne said
see what happens when your mom consumes alcohol during her pregnancy? you get a bunch of brug addicted mentally challenged retards who imagine things and then claim government conspiray when they are proven wrong.
there are warm beds in rooms with rubber walls for you at the closest mental instutition
fu*k up

2 months ago '19        #22
H814 
space
space
space
 J.BEEZY said
Anyone played "telephone" growing up. That's what life was before YouTube.

I did think Louie Anderson died tho
Yoo right I swear that issh happened
+3   

2 months ago '07        #23
space
space
Props total: 3973 3 K  Slaps total: 620 620
There were supposedly 6 people in the car during the JFK a*sassination. sh*ts real, the LHC fu*ked everything up. Watch The Flash.

Last edited by 760; 12-07-2019 at 01:21 AM..
+6   

2 months ago '18        #24
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 7124 7 K  Slaps total: 6621 6 K
 micropave said

Wtf, your heart is now in the center of your chest? I thought it was in ya left titty.
+9   

2 months ago '19        #25
H814 
space
space
space
 Gmac said
That JFK sh*t is tripping me out. I don't know how many times I have seen the video is his a*sassination and I've never seen that 6 person car until recently.

I explicitly recall hearing the theory that one of the SS guys in the front seat shot him and remember thinking it was plausible but with this new set up that sh*t seems impossible.

I used to think this sh*t was a troll but this sh*t is getting creepy
I always remember there was 4 too like the passenger got hit and jfk and she starts to climb it was never a convertible limo it was two in the front then jfk and his wife in the back
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Willie D Questions Why God Took Kobe Bryant and Not Charles Barkley
63 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+132online now  27
Lil Wayne gave Kobe his roses when he was living
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-39online now  22
Prophet of God predicts a sudden death of major b-ball player back in 2011
47 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-37online now  17
Article inside Brooklynís most violent Beef: Woo vs Choo!!DAMN!
61 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy