Dame Dash going off again on the no jumper show

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
2131 page views
43 comments

Tylerdurden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 3314 3 K  Slaps total: 947 947
Dame Dash going off again on the no jumper show

This n*gga is a legend man😂😂
+11   

best
worst
43 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5335 5 K  Slaps total: 1249 1 K
Legend and goat are the most overused words I’ve heard this year

Last edited by Idgafth0; 12-06-2019 at 08:56 PM..
+31   

2 months ago '16        #3
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5649 5 K  Slaps total: 3696 3 K
Dame a legend
+14   

2 months ago '05        #4
Based_One 
space
space
Props total: 14961 14 K  Slaps total: 1196 1 K
Dame the goat
+11   

2 months ago '13        #5
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 36749 36 K  Slaps total: 3106 3 K
Legend and goat are the most overused words I've seen in this thread

2 months ago '15        #6
EnigmaticPigeon 
space
space
Props total: 38762 38 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K
 Idgafth0 said
Legend and goat are the most overused words I’ve seen this year
100% agree with you but Dame is a legend in the game no question. What he was able to help build with Biggs and Jay was incredible regardless if he wasnt able to sustain it
+23   

2 months ago '17        #7
Movadovato 
space
space
space
Props total: 2695 2 K  Slaps total: 552 552
Dame a Legend
+3   

2 months ago '18        #8
TommyD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 7540 7 K  Slaps total: 2862 2 K
Time Stamps? It's Friday
+8   

2 months ago '15        #9
KING SOULJA 
space
space
Props total: 22699 22 K  Slaps total: 11256 11 K
Dame is not a chatty patty
+1   

2 months ago '17        #10
HipHopJunkie 
space
space
Props total: 3888 3 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
 Nigher said
I watched the full thing last night

Man...dame is

Dame is fu*king really smart and really confident. He was saying some of the realest sh*t.

But...hes an a**hole lol. He cuts people off, talks over n*ggas. Starts yelling and sh*t. Kind of like a bi*ch

He does drop facts though. I always learn something or get inspired listening to him. Dude really cares about what hes doing and he believes in his work.

I respect it despite the way hes goes about it sometimes

I wouldn't call him a bi*ch cuz bi*ches not that aggressive but if you don't like the way he comes across when he talks that's one thing.

But all this he broke and not a legend in music or a good businesman is just hate.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #11
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 9135 9 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
Dame a legend for sure.

Look at his career.

Movies
Rocafella
Interviews
Careers he done started ( don’t forget Lee Daniels and Kevin Hart)
He’s responsible for a lot of people’s success today!
Bill O Reily sh*t lmao.
Checking all the culture vultures in hip hop

He legend man.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #12
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 40605 40 K  Slaps total: 29001 29 K
Dame a legend
+2   

2 months ago '16        #13
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5649 5 K  Slaps total: 3696 3 K
 Nigher said

Man...dame is

Dame is fu*king really smart and really confident. He was saying some of the realest sh*t.

But...hes an a**hole lol. He cuts people off, talks over n*ggas. Starts yelling and sh*t. Kind of like a bi*ch

He does drop facts though. I always learn something or get inspired listening to him. Dude really cares about what hes doing and he believes in his work.

I think thats the weed, he need to get off that I think he even said it himself, if you smoke a lot of weed you get restless and jumpy

2 months ago '05        #14
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 63333 63 K  Slaps total: 31735 31 K
What was Biggs role in the roc?

2 months ago '15        #15
g0dfather 
space
space
Props total: 14248 14 K  Slaps total: 4727 4 K
Why Adam keep hanging with this bum lol

2 months ago '07        #16
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
Props total: 120763 120 K  Slaps total: 12613 12 K
Dame is a legend, he helped a lot of n*ggaz careers. He has always kept that same energy except this one time earlier this year when he was in his feelings I guess.

In a follow-up video, he also extended his apologies to Jim Jones and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. "You know, I called Jim Jones today, and I miss him," he said. "I don’t know if y’all know but I miss him.

As a brother, I love his family. I want him to be happy. And Jay, you know, the friendship we had was cool, man. I just miss it. But whatever you doing you doing I’m cool with it bro.

I’m sorry man, I wasn’t myself for a second you had me fu*ked up. And Biggs I’m sorry bro, if I offended you, whatever you doing I’m with it, I love you man. I know you’re mad at me but whatever, I can admit it."
Source

I know he misses his people it's natural sometimes. I have a old friend right now that I miss but, he did some really shady shyt to me that I can't forget at this point in my life and hopefully one day I can forgive him. I just cant right now.

+5   

2 months ago '08        #17
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20543 20 K  Slaps total: 1860 1 K
 Idgafth0 said
Legend and goat are the most overused words I’ve seen this year
reminds me when everyone kept calling everything "epic"
+1   

2 months ago '04        #18
Hardkore 
space
space
Props total: 5838 5 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 Nigher said

Man...dame is

Dame dash admitted on breakfast club interview...

...he cuts people off in arguments and he name calls people he dislikes...

...because he say he would rather tear people down with his words instead of punch someone in the face.

He wants to knock people out but he does not want to deal with the legal consequences.

Personally, one is able to get one’s point across without using foul language or belittling the person that one is arguing against

However, only my opinion.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #19
jrockex 
space
space
Props total: 3606 3 K  Slaps total: 337 337
 Tha Boss said
What was Biggs role in the roc?
silent partner

2 months ago '04        #20
1MikE 
space
space
Props total: 2993 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
He a clown who’s getting pimped by No Jumper for content
+2   

2 months ago '12        #21
Frankybaby 
space
space
Props total: 17779 17 K  Slaps total: 3745 3 K
Dame is a smart guy & he often has great ideas but he's a narcissist who can't work with people

It doesn't matter how good your product is if you can't be personable no one is gonna wanna work with or for you, he's literally beefed with or had problems with everyone he's ever worked with or did business with
+4   

2 months ago '12        #22
Di Warlord 
space
space
Props total: 20163 20 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
white chick that came up at 30 got a lil toot back there
+4   

2 months ago '16        #23
Blockafella 
space
space
Props total: 6657 6 K  Slaps total: 1473 1 K
 FutureHipHop said
I think thats the weed, he need to get off that I think he even said it himself, if you smoke a lot of weed you get restless and jumpy
no you dont
+1   

2 months ago '13        #24
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3093 3 K  Slaps total: 770 770
 Avon_Barksdale said
Dame is a legend, he helped a lot of n*ggaz careers. He has always kept that same energy except this one time earlier this year when he was in his feelings I guess.

Source

I know he misses his people it's natural sometimes. I have a old friend right now that I miss but, he did some really shady shyt to me that I can't forget at this point in my life and hopefully one day I can forgive him. I just cant right now.

I have a old friend right now that I miss but, he did some really shady shyt to me that I can't forget at this point in my life and hopefully one day I can forgive him. I just cant right now.

U have to be friends at a distance with most people! Especially men! Our egos cause jealousies that we ignore because we know they not supposed to be there! Keep going after visions and goals! If his goals dnt align with yours, he shouldnt be around to much anyway! Went through sh*t like this before bruh! A few times actually! Becoming too close to another man always ends up in disputes! Distance helps that! My friends dnt be around my women! I dnt invite people over to the crib to match like I use to! Im not subconsciously giving women permission to be cool with my boys while were talking or afterwards! I dnt put them on my womens' friends unless it's on some going out to meet women thing, or if they specifically ask if I have a friend for their friend! I dnt do group dates! I dnt be telling them how good the pu**y is or none of our personal sht! I used to do it out of habit then realized I was basically teasing them and creating a curiosity and jealousy in them! It was actually an insecurity in me that was causing me to do this! I was doing it to boost myself up! But we got nothing to prove to anybody but ourselves! Life should become different after u get fu*ked over a few times! They say I be doing to much, but, mane...Self preservation will make people do things and say fu*k their friends! I've seen it happen so many times! Depending on how bad it is, and how long yall been cool, is what I would sort of gage the situation with. It was a sign! Sounds like your going through another period of life and your world is not accepting him in the next stage! If he is going to ever be in your life again he needs to start growing or he will hold u back! U gotta discuss this with him before yall get cool again. If he gets upset, fu*k him! The jealousy is to deep! He has to go work out some of his own internal issues! That's just growth! If he fu*k over u again, it can escalate quickly this time, because you will feel like a dumbass for letting him come back around! Do be careful, he can sense that growth and his energy will bring you down, if he is not on the same frequency as you! I hope everything works out bruh! I wanna make money with my friends so bad, but all we do is party when we get together and I sense the jealousy! Tough spot to be in! Just some examples of how I learned to move after being fu*ked over a few times, and how I'm still dealing with these matters! Thanks for sharing!
+3   

2 months ago '13        #25
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1320 1 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 jjwms33 said
I have a old friend right now that I miss but,
ya me 2 n*gga
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  37
Video inside Washed up Tila Tequila explains why shes the devil and why she can say ..
96 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  31
Power tv shooter got leaked
393 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-44online now  24
Image(s) inside Jan 20 - TikTok is full of Sephora and Chipotle employees spilling sec..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+235online now  8
Image(s) inside Funny but true.. 30+ yr olds will agree
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy