Dec 5 - 3 involved in killing former high school sports star are all now in prison

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+37  105
66 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #1
1881 page views
26 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 117522 117 K  Slaps total: 16759 16 K
Dec 5 - 3 involved in k*lling former high school sports star are all now in prison

The three-year-old murder case of Michael “Mickey Rome” DiMattia 's k*lling in his home was resolved last month as the three people charged all went to prison.

DiMattia, a former sports at McCorristin High School, was k*lled in March 2016 when he was shot in his apartment in Hamilton.

Three people who were charged and later indicted on murder counts pleaded to lesser charges and were sentenced in recent weeks, the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office confirmed Thursday.

Marcus Muse, 27, of Willingboro, faces the most serious jail time of 15 years after pleading to aggravated manslaughter, a first-degree crime.

Tatiana Cole, 27, of Pemberton, was sentenced to 10 years in the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility after pleading to one count of first-degree armed robbery.

Joshua Major, 25, of Pemberton, is serving a five-year sentence for a plea to second-degree robbery.

The three allegedly met at a Red Roof Inn in Willingboro, where Muse showed Cole and Major a gun he had, according to previous reports. Cole was sent to the apartment to “party” with DiMattia before Muse shot him twice.

They netted about $18,000 from the apartment and were charged within a week.

DiMattia, who was working as a consultant before he was k*lled, was an All-State athlete in both football and baseball.

He served less than three years in prison after pleading guilty in 1990 to manslaughter in the Trenton shooting death of James Howard, 17.

Years later, an officer who pulled over DiMattia on a Trenton street found him wearing body armor.

“Yeah, what do you think? They all want to k*ll me after I k*lled that kid,” DiMattia told the cop, according to a police report.

visit this link https://www.nj.com/mercer .. in-prison.html
+2   

best
worst
26 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
its crazy this article paints him as a former football star and saint when the this article speaking the the boys who he murdered mother paints him as the mob connected multiple felon he was

dude did was suspected in a mob k*lling, did time for gun and body armor and failed multiple drug test on probation

+8   

2 months ago '05        #3
Rockstar718 
space
space
Props total: 18381 18 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
This was the victim

Idk why the article paints him as a sports star when his drug murder and gun history is more recent and what he's more known for
+31   

2 months ago '12        #4
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 22193 22 K  Slaps total: 3808 3 K
 Sin said
its crazy this article paints him as a former football star and saint when the this article speaking the the boys who he murdered mother paints him as the mob connected multiple felon he was

dude did was suspected in a mob k*lling, did time for gun and body armor and failed multiple drug test on probation

Who just has 18 racks in a apartment? Dude was obviously mixed up in the crime life
+11   

2 months ago '17        #5
ddy807 
space
space
Props total: 12942 12 K  Slaps total: 593 593
 Rockstar718 said
This was the victim

Idk why the article paints him as a sports star when his drug murder and gun history is more recent and what he's more known for
interesting spin.
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #6
space
space
 TrillSwag said
Who just has 18 racks in a apartment? Dude was obviously mixed up in the crime life
 Rockstar718 said
This was the victim

dude is clearly a thug and got what he deserved

not this fluff piece of an article calling him a "consultant"
+15   

2 months ago '14        #7
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 101982 101 K  Slaps total: 24860 24 K
does anyone even remember his football record from back in the day ? jk rip i guess...

2 months ago '04        #8
doczdaname 
space
space
Props total: 8366 8 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
you do sh*t, you get sh*t.

2 months ago '17        #9
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 1243 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
I remember this sh*t the bi*ch from my town, not pemberton..and none of them n*ggas are even like that she gassed them up..she met the guy cause she was on backpage, seen he had money and set em up...she told and was out on bail the whole time up until a couple weeks ago
+9   

2 months ago '19        #10
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6895 6 K  Slaps total: 5288 5 K
bet

2 months ago '19        #11
satchseven 
space
space
space
Props total: 2396 2 K  Slaps total: 855 855
 Sonysony said
I remember this sh*t the bi*ch from my town, not pemberton..and none of them n*ggas are even like that she gassed them up..she met the guy cause she was on backpage, seen he had money and set em up...she told and was out on bail the whole time up until a couple weeks ago
Damn
+1   

2 months ago '18        #12
STUNT101 
space
space
space
Props total: 2601 2 K  Slaps total: 255 255
White America for you smh

2 months ago '16        #13
space
space
Props total: 24189 24 K  Slaps total: 3022 3 K

2 months ago '15        #14
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 80621 80 K  Slaps total: 4389 4 K
 Sonysony said
Let his guard down for some pu**y
+3   

2 months ago '17        #15
JacobWatch 
space
space
Props total: 17217 17 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
 Rockstar718 said
This was the victim

Definitely didn’t think Romey Rome was actually fat sal

Now the girl going over to “party” and then coming off with $18k from an apartment makes more sense
+5   

2 months ago '05        #16
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
Props total: 4515 4 K  Slaps total: 310 310
trying to paint a pretty picture on an ugly canvas
+2   

2 months ago '18        #17
stonegone1 
space
space
Props total: 270 270  Slaps total: 24 24
the lion king told me about this type of circle
+1   

2 months ago '18        #18
Eyesofchaos 
space
space
Props total: 4039 4 K  Slaps total: 2969 2 K
Aye yo I thought Red Roof Inns were only in FL. Went to one in Tampa back in 2017 in the summer, thots advertising in the parking lot n sh*t. Turns out I was only a few miles away from one that had gotten raided during a sting operation for prostitution lol. Learned something new today

2 months ago '06        #19
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 19393 19 K  Slaps total: 3379 3 K
 Eyesofchaos said
Aye yo I thought Red Roof Inns were only in FL. Went to one in Tampa back in 2017 in the summer, thots advertising in the parking lot n sh*t. Turns out I was only a few miles away from one that had gotten raided during a sting operation for prostitution lol. Learned something new today
They are everywhere my guy
+3   

2 months ago '16        #20
DaMan305 
space
space
space
Props total: 103 103  Slaps total: 21 21
 Rockstar718 said
This was the victim

Agree. I think cause he white and black folks was in on the whole thing going down.

2 months ago '06        #21
$C-Brisc$ 
space
space
Props total: 937 937  Slaps total: 126 126
They got alot of years for murdering a criminal
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #22
space
space
 $C-Brisc$ said
I feel you but trying to argue and justify a murder and taking a life is difficult

I don’t see many victims in this situation

Only victims are the parents of everyone and kids if they had any

2 months ago '19        #23
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6895 6 K  Slaps total: 5288 5 K
 $C-Brisc$ said
so they were the neighborhood watch now ??
and they took lesser charges ,

it doesn't matter about the intent , what matters is the act itself

which is why a lot of people serve time for k*lling their spouses in abusive relationships for instance ...or k*lling evil people in other ways.

2 months ago '10        #24
Akira Son Bio 
space
space
Props total: 24865 24 K  Slaps total: 2839 2 K
 Rockstar718 said
This was the victim

2 months ago '11        #25
xArchangeLx 
space
space
Props total: 2679 2 K  Slaps total: 795 795
All 4 of them including the fat white slob are pieces of sh*t anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-44online now  40
Image(s) inside Jan 20 - TikTok is full of Sephora and Chipotle employees spilling sec..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside PlayStation scammed gamers with PlayStation plus for an entire generation
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Power tv shooter got leaked
377 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-19online now  17
Video inside Washed up Tila Tequila explains why shes the devil and why she can say ..
83 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy