The Dark History of Johnny Manziel Family

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '07        #1
2742 page views
29 comments

GrezyNclean 
space
space
Props total: 1752 1 K  Slaps total: 256 256
The Dark History of Johnny Manziel Family

So I knew Johnny Manziel was rich but I just read on wiki how he and his family are rich...is this sh*t real? If so...WTF

Manziel was born in Tyler, Texas, on December 6, 1992, to Michelle (nťe Liberato) and Paul Manziel.[18] He has a younger sister named Meri.

Manziel's paternal great-great-grandfather Joseph immigrated to the United States, in 1907, from Lebanon and settled in Louisiana.[19][20] He is of Italian descent on his maternal side.[21]

His great-grandfather, Esahiah "Bobby Joe" Manziel was a former bantamweight contending boxer,[22] ĖĖ nicknamed "The Syrian Kid"[19] ĖĖ turned wrestling promoter.[23][24] In 1930, after losing his wrestling promoting license in Louisiana for f*ght fixing, Bobby Joe moved to east Texas with two dollars in his pocket, leaving his wife and daughter behind.[19] A year later, he became an oilman after threatening black parishioners, at the Negro New Hope Baptist Church near Gladewater,[25] into signing a release of their church property, on which the oil was located, over to him:[19]

"Starting out with the deacons, he ran the negroes down in his flivver until all 40 would permit him to drill in the church's backyard."

Bobby Joe Manziel split money made from the 40,000 barrel well with former sparring partner and heavyweight boxing champion, Jack Dempsey, who had loaned him $400 to purchase the property rights of New Hope.[27] Bobby Joe gave Dempsey shares worth $400,000 ($6.75 million in 2019),[28][29] and issued the 40 members of the black church one share, valued at $5,000 (approximately $85,000 in 2019).[30][31][32] Manziel's grandfather purchased his second oil well three months later.[33] Manziel's family subsequently became wealthy through the Texas petroleum industry.[34]
+10   

best
worst
29 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 7409 7 K  Slaps total: 378 378
I figured, most wealthy families have a gang of dirt on em
+38   

2 months ago '15        #3
gaapplewood 
space
space
Props total: 5029 5 K  Slaps total: 463 463
That’s one way to look at it

Or

What will you do for your family?

2 months ago '19        #4
PolloFrito 
space
space
Props total: 1312 1 K  Slaps total: 98 98
 gaapplewood said
Thatís one way to look at it

Or

Redd Foxx dosen't get the proper amount of respect he deserves. He was an innovator, truly.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #5
Fantastic 
space
space
Props total: 9245 9 K  Slaps total: 2829 2 K
Let’s sit back and think about this... if you were any type of successful regardless of ethnicity 150 years ago. Do you honestly think you were perfect and did everything morally? fu*k no , you did what you could.

Does this make it okay? No but , it is what it is , back then it was a different world , nothing like today
If you made a lot of money you were definitely shady and screwing people over left and right.
+9   

2 months ago '17        #6
Acebit 
space
space
Props total: 1016 1 K  Slaps total: 229 229
I need them reparations
+13   

2 months ago '16        #7
drizz 
space
space
Props total: 3196 3 K  Slaps total: 793 793
Wait until blacks get they hands on a time machine. There is going to be alot of wrongs made right
+14   

2 months ago '13        #8
jaytxxl 
space
space
space
Props total: 2678 2 K  Slaps total: 97 97
 Lsulakersaints said
Just about to say the same.. You can point to any well off white family, check they family background and you gon find some foul sh*t done to blacks..
+7   

2 months ago '06        #9
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14948 14 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 drizz said
Wait until blacks get they hands on a time machine. There is going to be alot of wrongs made right
It's beyond us. The whole system is designed against us. By design, think about how deep that is. Deeper than our own knowledge of ourselves and even how to maintain our strength and endurance and hope. They used to marvel at how mentally strong we were as a people and didn't J Edgar say the biggest threat to America is black unity?

Any uprising they have some dolt they place in the mix and promise him everything he could want if he can murk the leader. I'm sure Malcom knew well before hand who was coming for him. Just like that movie 300 -

Those kind of dudes are the worst, almost like they just want to be the Leader but they really have no purpose in them, other than wanting to just be the leader.
They get into power and everyone suffers.

I don't know if you're into spirituality but that's the only way to open your eyes and I feel true retribution will only come when Jesus kingdom is established.

Some may disagree but there is nothing we can do to even the scales, so much has been done and even things we aren't aware of to this day that are happening and have already happened. Can only pray for this worlds current age to end and things to start over with those rulers gone.

It's like the ultimate mulligan for life.
+5   

2 months ago '16        #10
Usd2bDrich409 
space
space
space
Props total: 1766 1 K  Slaps total: 71 71
If you go to Tyler, Tx and ask about the Manziel family everyone there will tell you that they are the Tyler, Tx mob and that they secretly run Tyler and cover up weird sh*t. I own properties in Tyler and the old white lady that I purchased them from lives right across the street from the Manziels. She is 78, rich as fu*k, and has lived across from them for over 40 years. Her grandson-in-law is black which made her take a liking to me and she ended up owner financing the properties to me to help me get my real estate investing expanded to Tyler. I had heard some sh*t about them, but one day decided to be like fu*k it, and ask her about the sh*t that I had heard. Man the sh*t that this lady had to say was a trip. Not only did the grandfather do that to the people of the black church, but also to people in Tyler after he established himself there. He had the entire police force under his thumb and everyone turned a blind eye to all the illegal sh*t they were doing. One year, Johnny's grandfather (great grandfather's son) and his wife had a daughter (would have been Johnny's aunt). It was their first child. At like 4 years old there was a mysterious house fire at their house in which everyone made it out alive except for the little daughter. Even with suspicion around how the fire started, the sh*t was swept under the rug. They rebuilt the house right on the same property that their 4 year old daughter had just died in.
Following up to more recent times, as in a few months ago, Johnny's grandfather was k*lled at the family ranch by being pinned up against the gate of the ranch by HIS truck. The 'official' story is he went to the ranch, got out of his truck to go open the gate, 'accidentally' put his truck in neutral instead of park and on flat land the truck rolled forward pinning him against the gate and k*lling him. No one in Tyler believes that sh*t, but that's the story that was given and no one is questioning to change it.
+16   

2 months ago '08        #11
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 56076 56 K  Slaps total: 2948 2 K
I dunno what it is about that I cannot stand about that muddafuka.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #12
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Props total: 6056 6 K  Slaps total: 2254 2 K
And you wonder we call you devil. This is sick.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #13
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25875 25 K  Slaps total: 4209 4 K
 gaapplewood said

Or

Shut your weird a*s tf up.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #14
SE Texas713 
space
space
Props total: 1236 1 K  Slaps total: 73 73
 Usd2bDrich409 said
If you go to Tyler, Tx and ask about the Manziel family everyone there will tell you that they are the Tyler, Tx mob and that they secretly run Tyler and cover up weird sh*t. I own properties in Tyler and the old white lady that I purchased them from lives right across the street from the Manziels. She is 78, rich as fu*k, and has lived across from them for over 40 years. Her grandson-in-law is black which made her take a liking to me and she ended up owner financing the properties to me to help me get my real estate investing expanded to Tyler. I had heard some sh*t about them, but one day decided to be like fu*k it, and ask her about the sh*t that I had heard. Man the sh*t that this lady had to say was a trip. Not only did the grandfather do that to the people of the black church, but also to people in Tyler after he established himself there. He had the entire police force under his thumb and everyone turned a blind eye to all the illegal sh*t they were doing. One year, Johnny's grandfather (great grandfather's son) and his wife had a daughter (would have been Johnny's aunt). It was their first child. At like 4 years old there was a mysterious house fire at their house in which everyone made it out alive except for the little daughter. Even with suspicion around how the fire started, the sh*t was swept under the rug. They rebuilt the house right on the same property that their 4 year old daughter had just died in.
Following up to more recent times, as in a few months ago, Johnny's grandfather was k*lled at the family ranch by being pinned up against the gate of the ranch by HIS truck. The 'official' story is he went to the ranch, got out of his truck to go open the gate, 'accidentally' put his truck in neutral instead of park and on flat land the truck rolled forward pinning him against the gate and k*lling him. No one in Tyler believes that sh*t, but that's the story that was given and no one is questioning to change it.
I didnít know about all this but my father is from Tyler and my grandma still lives in North Tyler. Iíve asked my family about the Manziels and they all agree they in some crooked sh*t down there. East TX has a bad vibe to me (went to SFA in Nacogdoches). It seems like a racists paradise. Some of my family to this day have issues trusting white people cause of how they were treated in Tyler in the 60ís and 70ís.

But what side of Tyler you invested on if you donít mind me asking?
+7   

2 months ago '15        #15
gaapplewood 
space
space
Props total: 5029 5 K  Slaps total: 463 463
 Qbert said
It's beyond us. The whole system is designed against us. By design, think about how deep that is. Deeper than our own knowledge of ourselves and even how to maintain our strength and endurance and hope. They used to marvel at how mentally strong we were as a people and didn't J Edgar say the biggest threat to America is black unity?

Any uprising they have some dolt they place in the mix and promise him everything he could want if he can murk the leader. I'm sure Malcom knew well before hand who was coming for him. Just like that movie 300 -

Those kind of dudes are the worst, almost like they just want to be the Leader but they really have no purpose in them, other than wanting to just be the leader.
They get into power and everyone suffers.

I don't know if you're into spirituality but that's the only way to open your eyes and I feel true retribution will only come when Jesus kingdom is established.

Some may disagree but there is nothing we can do to even the scales, so much has been done and even things we aren't aware of to this day that are happening and have already happened. Can only pray for this worlds current age to end and things to start over with those rulers gone.

It's like the ultimate mulligan for life.
Or

People can find solutions through past problems

IMO

2 months ago '16        #16
Usd2bDrich409 
space
space
space
Man Tyler and East Texas is racist AF. I'm originally from Southeast Texas and that sh*t racist too. Many people still have their white sheets hanging up in their closets. And as far as investments, I have 4 properties on Barron st. The lady that I got them from is ready to sell her portfolio of 56 other houses to me so I'm trying to get everything!
+7   

2 months ago '14        #17
J Hilla 
space
space
space
Props total: 299 299  Slaps total: 46 46
 Usd2bDrich409 said
Man Tyler and East Texas is racist AF. I'm originally from Southeast Texas and that sh*t racist too. Many people still have their white sheets hanging up in their closets. And as far as investments, I have 4 properties on Barron st. The lady that I got them from is ready to sell her portfolio of 56 other houses to me so I'm trying to get everything!
Droppin big insight in this thread and hustle inspiring, big ups from Houston
+5   

2 months ago '16        #18
Usd2bDrich409 
space
space
space
Gotta spread the info around to my people bro! And man I miss the H. Lived there 11 years. I went to the University of St. Thomas down there. Lived off of Greenbriar and OST in the med center.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #19
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3223 3 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 Lsulakersaints said
Especially ones from the boot! The corruption has always been something serious!
+1   

2 months ago '10        #20
StoopidVillinz 
space
space
Props total: 14252 14 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
 gaapplewood said

Or

Exactly..i donít get why people be surprised when they find out ppl of white decent has a past of stepping on black folk when this country was built off that

2 months ago '19        #21
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11530 11 K  Slaps total: 3173 3 K
Uh, so there are a lot of oil tycoons in Texas. They even made a show about it in the 1980's called "Dallas".
Rich folks with more money than they know what to do with. It's not just the Manziel family.

Makes you wonder about Texas Tech and University of Texas booster clubs... and how much money they hand over to student/athlete football players in paper bags.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #22
Universalmind88 
space
space
space
Props total: 765 765  Slaps total: 187 187
Manziel being Italian explains so much

2 months ago '16        #23
GR33ZY 
space
space
space
Props total: 338 338  Slaps total: 24 24
Sounds like the underlying theme of Queen Sugar
+1   

2 months ago '19        #24
LikeLupinIII 
space
space
Props total: 327 327  Slaps total: 94 94
 Fantastic said
Letís sit back and think about this... if you were any type of successful regardless of ethnicity 150 years ago. Do you honestly think you were perfect and did everything morally? fu*k no , you did what you could.

Does this make it okay? No but , it is what it is , back then it was a different world , nothing like today
If you made a lot of money you were definitely shady and screwing people over left and right.
aint much different tbh.. just a lot more paper work involved now

2 months ago '06        #25
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 14948 14 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 gaapplewood said
Or

People can find solutions through past problems

IMO
Oh really? You sit in jail on an wrongful conviction or have a family member k*lled what retribution can you really offer? The oppressors don't want to stop that's the whole point of God's plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Eminem Exposes The Grammys...
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  16
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
320 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+107online now  12
Image(s) inside Jay with the sneak sign to his handlers at the end
209 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Athletics pitcher and whistleblower Mike Fiers caught messing with a 17 ye..
93 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy