Phil Spencer now using Scarlet his his main Xbox

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
62 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '10        #1
1842 page views
59 comments

acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9806 9 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
Phil Spencer now using Scarlet his his main Xbox

+13   

best
worst
59 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Quinn 
space
space
space
Props total: 3253 3 K  Slaps total: 937 937
ok.....and?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45120 45 K  Slaps total: 10964 10 K
 Quinn said
ok.....and?
The sh*t Xbox stans gotta celebrate is pathetic bruh.

Makes sense tho, hottest sh*t they dropped in years was a streaming service

2 months ago '18        #4
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 48132 48 K  Slaps total: 6387 6 K
Sony gonna come through and crush the buildings again

Last edited by SFamilyRep; 12-05-2019 at 07:54 AM..
+13   

2 months ago '05        #5
Krazie 
space
space
Props total: 27491 27 K  Slaps total: 3219 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said
The sh*t Xbox stans gotta celebrate is pathetic bruh.

Makes sense tho, hottest sh*t they dropped in years was a streaming service
So hot Sony begged to use their sh*t.
+7   

2 months ago '04        #6
1000bluntz 
space
space
Props total: 24520 24 K  Slaps total: 6189 6 K
Xbox has some stupid a*s code names.

2 months ago '05        #7
jaedot 
space
space
Props total: 12027 12 K  Slaps total: 760 760
Gaming section turned into a d*ck suck fest for sony.
+24   

2 months ago '17        #8
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 17666 17 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
 jaedot said

2 months ago '05        #9
jaedot 
space
space
 Timberwolves said

+2   

2 months ago '17        #10
space
space
 Krazie said
So hot Sony begged to use their sh*t.
The hell kinda reach you tryna make? PSNow launched in 2014

2 months ago '17        #11
space
space
 jaedot said
Tired of yall boohooing about this sh*t.

n*ggas had jokes and memes for that Greatness Awaits slogan Sony had at the beginning of the PS4 lifecycle.

Greatness came through and crushed the buildings, now all of a sudden yall find console wars to put stupid and childish

Yall n*ggas getting this fu*king work and aint sh*t yall can do about it. Yall tryna pass a narrative now that consoles are just meaningless pieces of plastic and streaming is the future lmfao foh.

BRING THAT BACK THAT ENERGY OF BRAGGING ABOUT HOW YOUR XBOX CAN CHANGE THE fu*kING CHANNEL

2 months ago '05        #12
jaedot 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Tired of yall boohooing about this sh*t.

n*ggas had jokes and memes for that Greatness Awaits slogan Sony had at the beginning of the PS4 lifecycle.

Greatness came through and crushed the buildings, now all of a sudden yall find console wars to put stupid and childish

Yall n*ggas getting this fu*king work and aint sh*t yall can do about it. Yall tryna pass a narrative now that consoles are just meaningless pieces of plastic and streaming is the future lmfao foh.

BRING THAT BACK THAT ENERGY OF BRAGGING ABOUT HOW YOUR XBOX CAN CHANGE THE fu*kING CHANNEL
Enjoy ya console wars my n*gga. If that's what validates your ps4 purchase and keeps you happy have at it.

Switch wins to me anyway.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #13
space
space
 jaedot said
Enjoy ya console wars my n*gga. If that's what validates your ps4 purchase and keeps you happy have at it.

Switch wins to me anyway.
My PS4 purchase is validated through the games they drop. Ive been waiting to validate my Xbox in the same way but theyve failed us for almost 7 years.

Its not console wars to call out a company for underperforming.

2 months ago '05        #14
jaedot 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
My PS4 purchase is validated through the games they drop. Ive been waiting to validate my Xbox in the same way but theyve failed us for almost 7 years.

Its not console wars to call out a company for underperforming.
Im not going to disagree that xbox hasn't been fu*king up because they defintiely have, I just dont see the point in putting so much energy into something else that really doesnt matter to you (generally speaking). But if kicking the big corp while they fu*king up is what this is about then fine. Its just trash muhfu*kas cant have a decent convo on here about games without all that console war sh*t.

What are you still playing right now thats exclusive to ps4? Asking for myself not even trying to be funny.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #15
space
space
 jaedot said
Im not going to disagree that xbox hasn't been fu*king up because they defintiely have, I just dont see the point in putting so much energy into something else that really doesnt matter to you (generally speaking). But if kicking the big corp while they fu*king up is what this is about then fine. Its just trash muhfu*kas cant have a decent convo on here about games without all that console war sh*t.

What are you still playing right now thats exclusive to ps4? Asking for myself not even trying to be funny.
I just got on Persona 5, this sh*t is fu*king crazy fam. Its free on PSNow right now till Feb if you got that. And yea I agree with what youre saying, it sucks when peoples stanning leads them to be intellectually dishonest about sh*t. I want MS to do well ultimately, I still think that PS2-Xbox-Gamecube era is undefeated because every system had dope exclusives
+1   

2 months ago '12        #16
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12958 12 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
Sony took a whole year off and just released specs for PS5... They're keeping all their games secret... 2020 Sony coming through with Ether
+1   

2 months ago '15        #17
EnigmaticPigeon 
space
space
Props total: 38765 38 K  Slaps total: 1652 1 K

2 months ago '17        #18
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said
Sony took a whole year off and just released specs for PS5... They're keeping all their games secret... 2020 Sony coming through with Ether
Read theyre launching with SpiderMan 2
+1   

2 months ago '05        #19
jaedot 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I just got on Persona 5, this sh*t is fu*king crazy fam. Its free on PSNow right now till Feb if you got that. And yea I agree with what youre saying, it sucks when peoples stanning leads them to be intellectually dishonest about sh*t. I want MS to do well ultimately, I still think that PS2-Xbox-Gamecube era is undefeated because every system had dope exclusives
I wasn't even into gamecube cause that control threw me off but my younger brother had to put me on, I agree those were definitely fire times for gaming. I been reading about that persona game for a minute now I've never played any of em I want to get into it, do I need to know back story or nah? I'll probably youtube if I need too. Hopefully next gen can come back to how it used to be I want some fire from both sides we all benefit, I buy all the systems regardless cause I cant help myself.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #20
space
space
 jaedot said
I wasn't even into gamecube cause that control threw me off but my younger brother had to put me on, I agree those were definitely fire times for gaming. I been reading about that persona game for a minute now I've never played any of em I want to get into it, do I need to know back story or nah? I'll probably youtube if I need too. Hopefully next gen can come back to how it used to be I want some fire from both sides we all benefit, I buy all the systems regardless cause I cant help myself.
Persona 5 is my first one and the story has me hooked so far. Not sure if you need to play the others. I like the gamecube controller but I feel you. You ever try playing an emulator with a better controller?

Im the same with consoles, thats why I dont care for streaming lol

2 months ago '05        #21
jaedot 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Persona 5 is my first one and the story has me hooked so far. Not sure if you need to play the others. I like the gamecube controller but I feel you. You ever try playing an emulator with a better controller?

Bet, I'm going to check it out the anime style I seen in videos looks dope. I ended up getting used to the controller when I got hooked on timesplitters. I do fu*k with emulators tho.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 96445 96 K  Slaps total: 10374 10 K
Wonder what games he's playing. Any exclusives??

2 months ago '19        #23
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
Props total: 4382 4 K  Slaps total: 533 533
I don't understand why y'all be warring and just buy both consoles.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #24
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 9806 9 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
 jaedot said
 SPdaGOAT said

You're right my GameCube got stolen about a year after I bought it back in the day. So I didn't get to play the games when I was younger But I've been running through them lately through emulation on the PC using my Xbox one elite controller. and I'll tell you what the GameCube had some incredible games from Metroid to Mario soccer everything seems fire on that console.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #25
space
space
 acegutta22 said
You're right my GameCube got stolen about a year after I bought it back in the day. So I didn't get to play the games when I was younger But I've been running through them lately through emulation on the PC using my Xbox one elite controller. and I'll tell you what the GameCube had some incredible games from Metroid to Mario soccer everything seems fire on that console.
Probably already have but in case you havent, check out Eternal Darkness. Dope a*s survival horror, I would even say its a psychological horror

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  13
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
103 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+51online now  9
Joe Budden - Wake (CDQ)
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Joe Buddens Responds To Eminem's Trader Joe Diss | The Joe Budden Podcast
175 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy