Fat Joe We Needs Some Answers Asap What's Up With Big Puns Son?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
34 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
173 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '19        #1
4123 page views
74 comments

Tokinj approved  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23721 23 K  Slaps total: 871 871
Fat Joe We Needs Some Answers Asap What's Up With Big Puns Son?

best
worst
74 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 18182 18 K  Slaps total: 1280 1 K
Rip Pun, but wtf does fat joe owe his son. He had a working relationship and some people say a friendship, some people say it was just business with his pops, but that doesn't mean he is supposed to be that n*ggas saviour
+63   

1 week ago '13        #3
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 37842 37 K  Slaps total: 10600 10 K

1 week ago '06        #4
jaycee 
space
space
space
Props total: 2777 2 K  Slaps total: 1192 1 K
Fat joe owes nobody nothing. He put a Pun on..joes been grinding since the early 90’s with ditc. Way before pun and terror squad....
+49   

1 week ago '19        #5
Tokinj approved  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Props total: 23721 23 K  Slaps total: 871 871
Joe is not gonna like this.. Look at the pic he used for Joe

1 week ago '10        #6
tallulahmademe 
space
space
Props total: 23618 23 K  Slaps total: 4450 4 K
Joe just got himself out of trouble financially, how he go hold another grown a*s man down
+14   

1 week ago '05        #7
victorious187 
space
space
space
Props total: 1480 1 K  Slaps total: 144 144
Chris Rivers got bars for days
+17   

1 week ago '06        #8
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 84015 84 K  Slaps total: 10262 10 K
Chris only has his mom's word as he was young. His mom is terrible with money here's the facts.

1. Joe told her to sell all the houses and cars pun had and move to Florida and get a nice spot that's where Joe and his family were moving. She declined didn't sell sh*t and lost it all.

2. Joe told her to stop fu*king off at her hair shop and try to actually open up more locations. She didn't listen and lost her shop.

3. Joe signed over profits from puns last album told her to invest the money she didn't listen kept spending and two years later she's broke. Asking Joe for money he looked out the first time and then not a second time because she refuses to listen. She starts hating Joe and here we are 19 years later.

Joe did nothing wrong Chris backing his mom because that's her story. Can't fault him for tuning out the facts when his mom got a answer for all that just her version of it. Y'all expect her to say yeah it's my fault I failed y'all as a parent because I have a spending problem. Same reason big pin beat her all the time because she spent recklessly. This is on her and her alone.

Last edited by Darell_ftb; 12-03-2019 at 07:00 PM..
+102   

1 week ago '04        #9
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 62418 62 K  Slaps total: 5670 5 K
They already asked joe about that whole family. This dude doesnt get out his van much
+15   

1 week ago '19        #10
drnarcisse 
space
space
Props total: 1547 1 K  Slaps total: 260 260
How much can u help a grown a*s man
+14   

1 week ago '15        #11
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19285 19 K  Slaps total: 2080 2 K
 Darell_ftb said
Chris only has his mom's word as he was young. His mom is terrible with money here's the facts.

1. Joe told her to sell all the houses and cars pun had and move to Florida and get a nice spot that's where Joe and his family were moving. She declined didn't sell sh*t and lost it all.

2. Joe told her to stop fu*king off at her hair shop and try to actually open up more locations. She didn't listen and lost her shop.

3. Joe signed over profits from puns last album told her to invest the money she didn't listen kept spending and two years later she's broke. Asking Joe for money he looked out the first time and then not a second time because she refuses to listen. She starts hating Joe and here we are 19 years later.

Joe did nothing wrong Chris backing his mom
Thatís all that needs to be said here.
+39   

1 week ago '17        #12
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 7790 7 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
Gtfoh. n*gga old now.

He gotta figure it out on his own.
+11   

1 week ago '07        #13
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 114824 114 K  Slaps total: 12075 12 K
 Darell_ftb said

Joe did nothing wrong Chris backing his mom

Well damn in that case, what else if there left to be said...

+9   

1 week ago '14        #14
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38506 38 K  Slaps total: 3029 3 K
Joe don't owe him nothing. That's not his son
+8   

1 week ago '14        #15
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22389 22 K  Slaps total: 4618 4 K
I don't know who that dude is in OP's video...But he's one of the biggest clowns I've ever seen on YouTube.
+5   

1 week ago '11        #16
Silencer 
space
space
Props total: 8436 8 K  Slaps total: 450 450
Shout out to Chris Rivers, dude switched his style alittle but still dropped a decent project not too long ago.

Im curious to see if the Scott Laroc commenters feel the same about this situation.

Gotta realize that theres a lot of behind the scenes sh*t, sometimes money is given, sometimes the money given gets fukked off irresponsibly or to pay off leases mortgages etc.

They need to see whos currently getting paid from their peoples work, start with ascap bmi emi and get a lawyer to holla at the labels involved IMO.

Nobody is really obligated to help out but at least point them in the right direction.
The # to a reputable manager and A&R can go a long way if youre hungry.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #17
Nuggz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1992 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
I heard puns son spittin on a track some years back and dude was k*llin sh*t. Seems like dude would be signed being that he got skills and pun is his father. Joe don’t owe him nothing but I would check for dudes music if someone was puttin his sh*t out. Especially with the resurgence of that old ny sound. Dude would fit in nicely with that movement
+3   

1 week ago '07        #18
CoDe 
space
space
Props total: 1080 1 K  Slaps total: 81 81
Get Chris Rivers project G.I.T.U on Apple Music or Spotify. My brother did the video for “ Sincerely me“ which is a song for his pops. Chris also does a lot of music for Oswin Benjamin another amazing talent
+5   

1 week ago '13        #19
Franstein1 
space
space
Props total: 231 231  Slaps total: 48 48
joe obvs got some grudge against puns ex for all the rzns we know and even some we don't. end of the day it would be cool to see chris rivers on a terror squad type movement, especially with all the rotation latin a*sociated artists are receiving these days, but i honestly believe Chris rivers gon be alright..

Marathon, not a sprint my nicca

Last edited by Franstein1; 12-03-2019 at 01:20 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '08        #20
L33TSauce 
space
space
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 188 188
Why do people keep posting this homos videos? What's his significance in hip hop other than being a gay a*s r*pe victim?

OP is a f*g.

+8   

1 week ago '04        #21
one hundred 
space
space
Props total: 137 137  Slaps total: 4 4
 Silencer said
Shout out to Chris Rivers, dude switched his style alittle but still dropped a decent project not too long ago.

Im curious to see if the Scott Laroc commenters feel the same about this situation.

Gotta realize that theres a lot of behind the scenes sh*t, sometimes money is given, sometimes the money given gets fukked off irresponsibly or to pay off leases mortgages etc.

They need to see whos currently getting paid from their peoples work, start with ascap bmi emi and get a lawyer to holla at the labels involved IMO.

Nobody is really obligated to help out but at least point them in the right direction.
The # to a reputable manager and A&R can go a long way if youre hungry.
I think itís a little different then the Scott Laroc situation because joe actually gave puns family some money and great financial advice. They just messed it up it sounds like.
+2   

1 week ago '12        #22
CaLis LEGACY 
space
space
Props total: 4243 4 K  Slaps total: 605 605
A grown man shouldnt rely on another man for financial stability if that's the case then he ain't doing things right in his life and is only living life as a dependent

Grown man get exposed as frauds all time
+2   

1 week ago '15        #23
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 7090 7 K  Slaps total: 1077 1 K
I forgot about chris rivers i remember his run on sade45 yeeears back now. A spitter with lineage can’t get on... Go to show you how much hip hop has ‘evolved’ :eyeroll:
+4   

1 week ago '15        #24
Bronx Sasquatch 
space
space
Props total: 4070 4 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
Rivers already spoke on this
Joe reached out to him when he started rapping and rivers said he wanted to do his own thing and make his own lane
Hassans f*g**t a*s was being molested when he was old enough to f*ght back aka he liked that sh*t
now he a gossippin youtubaa starving for some views
+5   

1 week ago '04        #25
Top Shelf 
space
space
Props total: 8840 8 K  Slaps total: 1092 1 K
Idk how ya watch this n*gga. n*gga seem like a clown to me. I seen one video of him wilding out at a Burger King cause he saw some bi*ch get a free sandwich and than started wilding cause he can’t get a free sandwich. Started talking about he big on YouTube and sh*t.
+5   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-36online now  39
Video inside Lizzo the rapper has a mental breakdown after internet backlash
315 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  32
Patrice O'Neal Being a Human In A Room Full Of Robots
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+137online now  27
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
154 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+42online now  15
Video inside Do You Agree With Anthony Mackie About Hollywood?
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy