KRS-1 Did The UNTHINKABLE To SCOTT LAROCK JR.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '19        #1
4044 page views
79 comments

Tokinj approved  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 24328 24 K  Slaps total: 894 894
KRS-1 Did The UNTHINKABLE To SCOTT LAROCK JR.

starts around 9:44

best
worst
79 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6009 6 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Mentor??

Funny how the stories change when people who weren't around want some attention.

2 weeks ago '07        #3
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 115061 115 K  Slaps total: 12083 12 K

Why the fu*k was KRS smiling in this video?

R.I.P Scott La Rock

+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
Lakehxuse 
space
space
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Jeez, Hassan Campbell...
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 350 350
man ninjas need to stop relying on another man/woman

2 weeks ago '15        #6
Lakehxuse 
space
space
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Got that thong on in case he run into those Zulu booty goons.

Lakehxuse said
Jeez, Hassan Campbell...
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11080 11 K  Slaps total: 1932 1 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
King Tyr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 657 657  Slaps total: 172 172

2 weeks ago '18        #9
milkdudz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1318 1 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 Clayton Nigsby said
man ninjas need to stop relying on another man/woman
It's called an inheritance/ boost... As a whole urban folks dont know nothing about it, but every other nation does it... One generation passes something down to next generation to give them a headstart ad a f*ghting chance in life.
+28   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
Props total: 1999 1 K  Slaps total: 325 325
I don't know what to say about this catty thread

2 weeks ago '18        #11
Bloodpantha 
space
space
space
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 1442 1 K
 Lakehxuse said

Nice a*s

2 weeks ago '18        #12
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
 milkdudz said
It's called an inheritance/ boost... As a whole urban folks dont know nothing about it, but every other nation does it... One generation passes something down to next generation to give them a headstart ad a f*ghting chance in life.
krs is not his pops

2 weeks ago '18        #13
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 Clayton Nigsby said
krs is not his pops
His pops is krs's pops

2 weeks ago '18        #14
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
 milkdudz said
His pops is krs's pops
no he wasn't .... they were friends b4 he died

2 weeks ago '18        #15
milkdudz 
space
space
space
 Clayton Nigsby said
no he wasn't .... they were friends b4 he died
Scott La Rock was the one that put KRS 1 on when he was homeless... KRS was an act on Scott's record company, what happened to the money that Scott La Rock had?

Nvr mind, your name is Clayton Bigsby, I don't expect you to understand
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42350 42 K  Slaps total: 9462 9 K
why krs owe that man sum again?
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #17
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 3320 3 K  Slaps total: 649 649
How did Scott la rock pass? Wasn’t it some street sh*t

2 weeks ago '04        #18
Aesop730 
space
space
Props total: 11172 11 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
 WestPittsburg said
How did Scott la rock pass? Wasn’t it some street sh*t
The story is that a stray bullet penetrated the roof of his Jeep and hit him in the head.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #19
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 10715 10 K  Slaps total: 2782 2 K
 milkdudz said
Scott La Rock was the one that put KRS 1 on when he was homeless... KRS was an act on Scott's record company, what happened to the money that Scott La Rock had?

Scott never owned a label.... do your research before clamnging something thats false ....all the music Scott,D-Nice and KRS made as BDP is owned by B Boy Records ....who was owned by Jack Allen and William Kamarra ...KRS has mentioned several times that it was a bullsh*t deal and that he has never seen a dollar from the Criminal Minded album ....it was re-released a few years ago with out KRSs knowledge too as he doesn't own any rights to the music

....So some one needs to tell Scott La Rock JR to go hit up Jack Allen and William Kamarra for the money they owe his father as they are still making money off is name and music

Last edited by Emperor85; 12-02-2019 at 10:35 PM..
+15   

2 weeks ago '13        #20
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 21759 21 K  Slaps total: 2998 2 K
KRS-One & Scott La Rock met in a shelter in 1986 where KRS one was living and where Scott was working. They met because Scott heard KRS rapping and told him he produced so they formed a group. Though they definitely became friends their relationship was formed off of business and not a genuine bond with no intentions since they crossed paths at that shelter before but had no interactions prior. A year later Scott La Rock is murdered in 1987, 32 fu*kin years ago. KRS-One is 54 meaning he was 22 when Scott died. Criminal Minded also came out in 1987 and it came out on B-Boy Records a Bronx based independent record company NOT owned by Scott La Rock. All that to say though it would have been great if KRS set Scott’s son up with a trust etc but fact of the matter is we all know rappers don’t make as much as they portray so imagine in the 80s on a local indie label what KRS was making! Though a Hip Hop icon who has done well for himself KRS has never had a chart topping single nor a platinum plaque or probably a gold one for that matter. So what in the hell was KRS supposed to leave to Scott’s son whose father he only knew for a fu*kin year and who only contributed beats for one album 32 years fu*kin ago that would have him living comfortable his whole life?! Ya really have to stop with the bullsh*t. Also Scott Jr is the little light skin baby in KRS’ “My Philosophy” video. Knowing how much love KRS had for Scott I doubt he picked him up for that video or had his mother bring him to the video shoot and not put some money in her pocket that day or other days for that matter which is what most young black men off the streets with some paper would Do which I’m sure he did but how long is that supposed to last forever?! And fu*k That 50 year old gastric bypass having Doggie Diamonds old a*s with a child’s game for a name. He will interview anyone who has some fu*ked up sh*t to say about a rapper for views as he did Big’s man Chico Del Vec who was the first to say Bigs son is allegedly gay. Bozo.

Last edited by PyrexVisionary; 12-02-2019 at 10:53 PM..
+27   

2 weeks ago '14        #21
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 99696 99 K  Slaps total: 24554 24 K
isnt this the guy that was r*ped by afrika bambataaa
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #22
Clayton Nigsby 
space
space
space
 milkdudz said

I know exactly who he is. but why does his son expect him to keep looking after his family>?

you fail to answer. you went from inheritance to telling me the history of bdp

like I didn't already know that that met in a homeless shelter where Scott was a counsellor

d nice was the reason he died why doesn't the song ask d nice for money not mrs 1

but I wouldn't expect a young un like you to understand that

carry on ...
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 10715 10 K  Slaps total: 2782 2 K
 PyrexVisionary said
KRS-One & Scott La Rock met in a shelter in 1986 where KRS one was living and where Scott was working. They met because Scott heard KRS rapping and told him he produced so they formed a group. Though they definitely became friends their relationship was formed off of business and not a genuine bond with no intentions since they crossed paths at that shelter before but had no interactions prior. A year later Scott La Rock is murdered in 1987, 32 fu*kin years ago. KRS-One is 54 meaning he was 22 when Scott died. Criminal Minded also came out in 1987 and it came out on B-Boy Records a Bronx based independent record company NOT owned by Scott La Rock. All that to say though it would have been great if KRS set Scott’s son up with a trust etc but fact of the matter is we all know rappers don’t make as much as they portray so imagine in the 80s on a local indie label what KRS was making! Though a Hip Hop icon who has done well for himself KRS has never had a chart topping single nor a platinum plaque or probably a gold one for that matter. So what in the hell was KRS supposed to leave to Scott’s son whose father he only knew for a fu*kin year and who only contributed beats for one album 32 years fu*kin ago that would have him living comfortable his whole life?! Ya really have to stop with the bullsh*t. Also Scott Jr is the little light skin baby in KRS’ “My Philosophy” video. Knowing how much love KRS had for Scott I doubt he picked him up for that video or had his mother bring him to the video shoot and not put some money in her pocket that day or other days for that matter which is what most young black men off the streets with some paper would Do which I’m sure he did but how long is that supposed to last forever?! And fu*k That 50 year old gastric bypass having Doggie Diamonds old a*s with a child’s game for a name. He will interview anyone who has some fu*ked up sh*t to say about a rapper for views as he did Big’s man Chico Del Vec who was the first to say Bigs son is allegedly gay. Bozo.
this was KRS biggest song charting 3 on the billboard

his " I got next" album that track is on also went gold... ....oh yeh Ced-Gee produced the majority of the Criminal Minded album
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
Twotwenty 
space
space
space
Props total: 5333 5 K  Slaps total: 470 470
 milkdudz said

Supposedly they really weren't getting money like that (I believe it)
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
Cambury 
space
space
space
Props total: 18065 18 K  Slaps total: 8234 8 K
 Lakehxuse said

Yooooo hahhahahahahahaah
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+150online now  34
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
190 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-75online now  22
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  21
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice