Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-21-2005, 04:27 PM         #81
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SouthKingpin said:

ALSO i think Biggie said on that song with him and JAY Z, "If Faith had twins she'd probably have 2 Pots, get it 2 Pots"... Listen closely obviously its a diss to Pac...
 05-24-2005, 03:22 PM         #82
DUMAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas stated in an interview on Funkmaster Flex that is still up in the interview section (hot97.com) that Pac told him in N.Y that the reason he is coming after him cause NAS did him dirty on a mixtape....

It was a Clue tape (i got the tape) side two, called the FIRM BIZ INTRO featuring Nas, Mary J. Blige, Nature and Norega......a promo cut put out before the firm l.p hit the stores.

Prior to this Pac had no beef with NAS, but nas made the line........

"I got 4 pirellies , rolling over this machevelli"...........

AND IT WAS ON...........but like i said NAS and PAC had a "CLOSE RELATIONSHIP"...even the outlaws stated in the XXL article featuring Tupac's mom on the cover that Pac loved "ILLMATIC"....and it's heavy use of metaphors, Pac stated himself that he was well versed in both styles (east and west) in the THUG IMMORATAL dvd, he stated "the thing i learned when i moved out west, was to be more DIRECT and less METAPHORICAL"...

Also , PAC recorded a song with NAS's close homeboys BIG STRETCH and E MONEY BAGS , both queens rappers were mutual friends of both Nas and Pac, everyone knows Stretch's relationship to Pac, but few realize that one of the last tracks Pac recorded was a mixtape track E money bags, whom Nas stated in an interview in FELON magazine, "E use to take me up to see Pac in rikers island, he was also supplying Pac mad weed as well".

E Money was a REAL G' to the end, he was eventually murdered in 2001 by SUPREME MCGRIff in retalition for k!lling a supreme team vet known as Black Ice .

Some have speculated that this was the sole reason NAS was briefly affilated with murder INC. as a "favor" to Supreme in order to keep the peace.

So please believe NAS was no saint, and if PAC called you out it's for a damn good reason, ain't had shyt to do with some damn "street dreams" beat, PAC called that nicca NAS out for disrespect.
 05-25-2005, 08:30 AM         #83
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He talk's bout the set up on so many songs
 11 years ago '04        #84
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 27 27
what about Nas last verse on Take it in Blood at the end when he says"I bet it be some sh*t when we connect with Stretch
When we catch them s3x n*ggaz with the tecs you blessed, word
So now it's on, never wasted a slug,"

s3x n*ggas? Pac in trouble with law over that r*pe case, Stretch was murdered couple of weeks after Pac's murder/ Stretch,Pac,& E-money bags used to roll together, even made songs. also Kenneth Supreme mcgriff was a suspect through connection on the pac shooting.
 05-26-2005, 04:20 AM         #85
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boondocz said:
lol@two pots...he said actually did say Pac not no damn POTS.
lol, i know, wtf this dude talking bout pots for lmfao

has anyone got that 2 pac track with emoney bags???

and also big stretch was not k!lled after pac but exactly 1 year after pac's 94 ny shooting. does anyone else know anything bout this??
 05-26-2005, 06:10 AM         #86
IIndHand219 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Still laughin off the 2 POTS sh*t, wtf???
 11 years ago '04        #87
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,782 | Props total: 350 350
Let me clear something up for a lot of you young n*ggaz out there. Screaming someone's name on a track does not make you hard or real. I don't know how y'all n*ggaz was raised, but out here in the Brook if you got "real beef" with a n*gga, the last thing you do is scream his name on a rap song that anyone can hear. If we do respond in a song, it will be a line that only the person we're talking to will understand. That's what real G's do. What Pac was doing was exposing his murderers before they k!lled him. And sure enough when Makaveli and "Against all Odds" dropped, Pac was dead. Here's an example for all you Eminem fans. You see how in the song "Mosh" (which is my favorite Em song) he says towards the end "if I get sniped tonight then you know why, cause I told you to f!ght." That line was the realest line on that song, cause he knew that he was putting himself in danger by exposing Bush and the government. So that line was like a death note exposing his k!llers. Well that was what "Against all Odds" was for Pac. And for that dude talking about L.A. n*ggaz is on a different level than New York and Atlanta, r u fu*king crazy. I can't vouch for Atlanta cause I wasn't raised there, but there ain't no place in this country more gangsta than Brooklyn; and I lived in South Central L.A. for 3yrs. That murder capital sh*t is based on per capita, meaning the % of your population. As far as overall murders, New York has only come second one year, and that was to Chicago. But every year before and after has belonged to New York. And Brooklyn is the murder capital of New York. So basically we're the murder capital every year. Don't get caught up in all this sh*t you see on t.v. The realest gangstas is the n*ggaz that you've never heard of, and never will. All that CB4 sh*t that N.W.A. was doing wasn't real. They were glorifying a life they didn't even live. The gangstas out here did gangsta sh*t, the rappers did rap. They didn't mix unless it had to do with protection/extortion. That's what being a gangsta is about; silence. Another thing, don't confuse gangstas with gangbangers. Out here, being a gangsta is about holding your own, standing on your own two feet, getting money for your family, and earning your respect as a man. Most of the time that gangbangin sh*t ain't even about no money. Our gangs were about organized crime, not shooting at n*ggaz cause they're from another hood. And I ain't talking about Italian gangs neither, cause I know a lot of y'all think New York only has Italian gangs. Wrong, there's been black gangs in NY even since they came up from down south; before Chicago, and waaaaaaaaay before Los Angeles. I give Chi an LA gangs their props for still surviving, but that's mainly because most of y'all's activity is in the ghetto against other blacks. So the government doesn't give two sh*ts. Our gangs were a threat to the governments tax structure, that's why they all were taken down by the federal government; black or white. I know that I'm turning this into an East vs. West thing, but I'm sick of these west coast n*ggaz talking about gangsta sh*t started in the west, when the west coast was the last place to get gangstas. Black gangstas started in the south, bootleging liquor to New York during prohibition. Evenually they moved to Chicago and the midwest, and then eventually to the west coast. The most famous gangstas in history, black or white were all either from, or got big in New York; including Al Capone for all you Chicago n*ggaz, and Bugsy Siegal for all you n*ggas wondering how Las Vegas got big. Back to Pac for a second, look at his "Birdie" image from "Above the Rim", the bandana tied to the front, the timbs with the baggy jeans. That was how we dressed in Brooklyn. He took that image to the grave with him. And now when people see someone with their shirt off with tatooes and a bandana tied to the front, they say that person is biting Pac, but that was OUR look that Pac took. Yo, this ain't to diss Pac or the west, or anything like that cause I got love for Pac and the west, but don't get the wrong idea about New York over this rap sh*t. We might not be our videos "doing all types of stupid sh*t with our fingers", but we're the home of gangsterism in America, black or white. So in the words of Prodigy... "Im finished what I got to say, y'all could continue on."
 05-26-2005, 12:38 PM         #88
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Let me clear something up for a lot of you young n*ggaz out there. Screaming someone's name on a track does not make you hard or real. I don't know how y'all n*ggaz was raised, but out here in the Brook if you got "real beef" with a n*gga, the last thing you do is scream his name on a rap song that anyone can hear. If we do respond in a song, it will be a line that only the person we're talking to will understand. That's what real G's do. What Pac was doing was exposing his murderers before they k!lled him. And sure enough when Makaveli and "Against all Odds" dropped, Pac was dead. Here's an example for all you Eminem fans. You see how in the song "Mosh" (which is my favorite Em song) he says towards the end "if I get sniped tonight then you know why, cause I told you to f!ght." That line was the realest line on that song, cause he knew that he was putting himself in danger by exposing Bush and the government. So that line was like a death note exposing his k!llers. Well that was what "Against all Odds" was for Pac. And for that dude talking about L.A. n*ggaz is on a different level than New York and Atlanta, r u fu*king crazy. I can't vouch for Atlanta cause I wasn't raised there, but there ain't no place in this country more gangsta than Brooklyn; and I lived in South Central L.A. for 3yrs. That murder capital sh*t is based on per capita, meaning the % of your population. As far as overall murders, New York has only come second one year, and that was to Chicago. But every year before and after has belonged to New York. And Brooklyn is the murder capital of New York. So basically we're the murder capital every year. Don't get caught up in all this sh*t you see on t.v. The realest gangstas is the n*ggaz that you've never heard of, and never will. All that CB4 sh*t that N.W.A. was doing wasn't real. They were glorifying a life they didn't even live. The gangstas out here did gangsta sh*t, the rappers did rap. They didn't mix unless it had to do with protection/extortion. That's what being a gangsta is about; silence. Another thing, don't confuse gangstas with gangbangers. Out here, being a gangsta is about holding your own, standing on your own two feet, getting money for your family, and earning your respect as a man. Most of the time that gangbangin sh*t ain't even about no money. Our gangs were about organized crime, not shooting at n*ggaz cause they're from another hood. And I ain't talking about Italian gangs neither, cause I know a lot of y'all think New York only has Italian gangs. Wrong, there's been black gangs in NY even since they came up from down south; before Chicago, and waaaaaaaaay before Los Angeles. I give Chi an LA gangs their props for still surviving, but that's mainly because most of y'all's activity is in the ghetto against other blacks. So the government doesn't give two sh*ts. Our gangs were a threat to the governments tax structure, that's why they all were taken down by the federal government; black or white. I know that I'm turning this into an East vs. West thing, but I'm sick of these west coast n*ggaz talking about gangsta sh*t started in the west, when the west coast was the last place to get gangstas. Black gangstas started in the south, bootleging liquor to New York during prohibition. Evenually they moved to Chicago and the midwest, and then eventually to the west coast. The most famous gangstas in history, black or white were all either from, or got big in New York; including Al Capone for all you Chicago n*ggaz, and Bugsy Siegal for all you n*ggas wondering how Las Vegas got big. Back to Pac for a second, look at his "Birdie" image from "Above the Rim", the bandana tied to the front, the timbs with the baggy jeans. That was how we dressed in Brooklyn. He took that image to the grave with him. And now when people see someone with their shirt off with tatooes and a bandana tied to the front, they say that person is biting Pac, but that was OUR look that Pac took. Yo, this ain't to diss Pac or the west, or anything like that cause I got love for Pac and the west, but don't get the wrong idea about New York over this rap sh*t. We might not be our videos "doing all types of stupid sh*t with our fingers", but we're the home of gangsterism in America, black or white. So in the words of Prodigy... "Im finished what I got to say, y'all could continue on."

some of the truest sh*t ive read on boxden props
 05-27-2005, 05:45 AM         #89
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
how the fu*k can you talk about ny gangs being original when the imitate bloods and crips from the west coast? they're fu*king jokers. ok ny sure got some deep sh*t going down, but there's a fu*k load of jokers out there too who out number any "real" gangstas

anyway this thread is about the 94 pac shooting, not pac's fashion sense or which city has the highest murder rate. Go chat to some other e-bloods witcha bi*ch a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #90
~:Frank White:~ 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 41 41
 KILOCHARLIE said:
how the fu*k can you talk about ny gangs being original when the imitate bloods and crips from the west coast? they're fu*king jokers. ok ny sure got some deep sh*t going down, but there's a fu*k load of jokers out there too who out number any "real" gangstas

anyway this thread is about the 94 pac shooting, not pac's fashion sense or which city has the highest murder rate. Go chat to some other e-bloods witcha bi*ch a.ss
real talk.

smh @ that n*gga being proud of the murder rate.

n*gga sound like tim dogg dissin nwa
 05-27-2005, 07:21 AM         #91
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
And Pac did say "I probably get murdered for the sh*t that I said, I'ma be a legend breathin or dead" He knew what he was doing boss and that's why he was one of the realest n*ggas ever.
 11 years ago '05        #92
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
 HackerMan said:
Set me up/ Wet me Up/n*ggaz stuck me up/But u tricks never shut me up Pac Ambitionz Az a Ridah
set me up
wet me up
n*ggaz stuck me up
heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up

- against all odds-
 11 years ago '05        #93
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
 BackBlock_OG said:

sh*t is crazy...'cause in history, it's sayin' that Al Capone was the first gangster, but it doesn't say where he's from...only that he was in Chicago and "The Untouchables" is good source...and i don't know how n*ggaz really dressed in certain areas 'cause we didn't really have that outlet to really glorify how n*ggaz dressed back in the day..but props on ya response...no disrespect

one..inflove
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago