Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2005, 11:38 AM         #61
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
yea Dog, did my research, these dudes is serious and they got dough, but they don't hold a candle compared to what Suge was doing in 94,95 and around them times.

Suge was a don and even dudes in prison were suge when they heard his name, one dude spoke about it in his book that he wrote from prison.

These dudes didn't and don't have more paper than Suge and weren't as dangerous.

LA is a whole different set a nuccaz than ATL & NY, remember that.

LOL@THEY DONT HOLD A CANDLE TO WHAT SUGE WAS DOIN....Are you serious??...First off the OWNER of BMF ENT is "supposely" worth 300 Million ALONE....They Just coming in to the light becuz they started a RECORD COMPANY...They been Diggin' in muthafu*kas pockets for YEARS...and Not just Some dumb sh*t...These n*ggas is Politically Connected.....

and Whats does being from La mean???...Where u from Dont mean sh*t...Its about who u know and How u get ur Gangster on....And....Alot of them bmf n*ggas is from CALI...Suge wasnt even serious in the streets till he formed deathrow....THESE n*ggaS BEEN SERIOUS SINCE THE 80's (even farther back than that)....Also u do know The was Lawyer is the one who masterminded all that sh*t....(supposely he the one that called order for pac to be k!lled when pac fired him)....And Suge is don huh??....He aint/wasnt sh*t compared to Harry-O......Its without Suge & his squad Gangstered the industry.....But there is bigger muthafu*kas that done it and is still doin it

and umm the kid from Uk....n*gga i dont wear panties and if indicating i was upset....No i was telling you what it is....dont affect me at all
 11 years ago '04        #62
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 893 893
this is the most informative thread i've read probably ever....i had somw many questions that was cleared up here, props
 05-20-2005, 01:20 PM         #63
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U don't want me to get the streets involved/ better yet make a call and get Meech involved Jeezy
 05-20-2005, 01:24 PM         #64
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Set me up/ Wet me Up/n*ggaz stuck me up/But u tricks never shut me up Pac Ambitionz Az a Ridah

Last edited by HackerMan; 05-25-2005 at 08:28 AM..
 05-20-2005, 01:41 PM         #65
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tust me lettaz know what he talking about...point blank
 05-20-2005, 01:44 PM         #66
Billy_The_Kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
outlaw outlaw
 11 years ago '05        #67
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
like i said before if you read it again, show me something where they specifically say his name and diss him, not something where it is left up in the air for you to judge, Biggies line in Brooklyns finest is the only one that says his name and it isnt even a diss
 djslodis said:
Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On 'Em (Hell On Earth) - Whole Song

Notorious B.I.G. - Dangerous M.C.'s (Original) - "And the winner is / Not that thinner kid / bandanas tattos / my fists never bruise..."
"Dangerous you're not / I gets down / twist your body round and round, upsidedown"

Long Kiss Goodnight (Life After death) - "When my men bust / you just move with such stamina / slugs missed ya / I ain't mad at 'cha"

Brooklyn's Finest (Reasonable Doubt) - "If Faith have twins she'll probly have 2 Pacs"

Jay-Z - Dead Or Alive Pt. 1 (DJ Clue Tape) - "See a n*gga dissin me ain't nuthin new understand / but it's how i retaliate which defines who i am / Jay-Z / ain't nothin dead or alive playin me / i take beef to the grave thats how my momma raised me / she told me / f!ght in the afterlife never revamp your stories / so heaven and hell n*ggas better have some answers for me / hollerin sh*t from '89 / Hawaian Sophie / god damn ya'll been on my d!ck a long time"

Dead Or Alive Pt. 2 (DJ Clue Tape) - "On the celly bumpin Makavelli / I hold no grudge / you dis me i diss you - whut / love is love"
 11 years ago '05        #68
Killinit 
space
space
space
no offense but anybody can be touched and BMF is bigger then people think
 logicalkid said:
these guys had something to do with Pac's 94 shooting but not his death, cause when he was with DR there is no way these dudes could have touched him. Suge was in a whole different league to these dudes, he had 20% of LAPD working for him and he was deep in that gangsta sh*t, so they couldn't touch pac, the only person that could touch pac was Suge at that time, and i think he did!
 11 years ago '04        #69
DonMega 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 2 2
I'm listening to the Makaveli album all day , just wondering about at the end of that sh*t it has never be clear to me about who he really was talking about when he said "Against all odds
(Twenty-one gun salute)
One love to my true thug n*ggas (Outlaw! Outlaw! Outlaw!)
Twenty-one gun salute to my n*ggas that die in the line of duty
Representin to the fullest bein soldiers with military minds
that play the rules of the game, twenty-one gun salute
I salute you my n*ggas, stay strong
I ride for you, I rhyme for you, I roll for you, it's all for you
To all you bi*ch made n*ggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fu*k you is, n*gga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfu*kers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot n*gga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war"
 11 years ago '05        #70
Killinit 
space
space
space
read it again, show me where they say his name leaving nothing to interpretation, this way they cant recall their words and say" no i wasn't directin that at him"
 m_cullins said:
who shot M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your wrong about to things one Moob Deep did respone and Biggie did also who shot and The song k!ll your a.ss tonight Jay did his little sly sh*t like when Him Big and AZ and they playing that board game on Dead prez and Big roll the dice like i want that LA money Jay know Big was going to do that and you know Pac taking down who ever roll with him itís deep mind games like when 50 kiss Game that was a mind game.

Prop Me!!!!!!
 05-20-2005, 02:36 PM         #71
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonMega said:
I'm listening to the Makaveli album all day , just wondering about at the end of that sh*t it has never be clear to me about who he really was talking about when he said "Against all odds
(Twenty-one gun salute)
One love to my true thug n*ggas (Outlaw! Outlaw! Outlaw!)
Twenty-one gun salute to my n*ggas that die in the line of duty
Representin to the fullest bein soldiers with military minds
that play the rules of the game, twenty-one gun salute
I salute you my n*ggas, stay strong
I ride for you, I rhyme for you, I roll for you, it's all for you
To all you bi*ch made n*ggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fu*k you is, n*gga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfu*kers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot n*gga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war"
He talking bout them dudes who had him shot Haitian Jack Jimmy Henchman & Tut. Pac had money after All Eyez On Me so he telling them he got his money right so now come fu*k wit me. That's what the whole song was about him going against everything. I'll probably be murdered for the sh*t that I said/ I'll be a legend breathin or dead

Last edited by HackerMan; 05-20-2005 at 02:39 PM..
 05-20-2005, 02:36 PM         #72
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah dangerous mc was recorded before the beef with 2pac
 11 years ago '04        #73
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
listen to these interviews "in his own words" and that "thug immortal" interview, which are the last 2 that he did. they are words from his own mouth not written and not what other ppl think.

Last edited by TrapBoi; 05-20-2005 at 02:46 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #74
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
 boondocz said:
The whole beef with Tupac and Nas started over that beat on "Street Dreams". Somebody said the name of the song earlier but Tupac had already used the beat on the album before. That's how that started and he always felt Nas was dissing him on, "The Message"

The opening lines go

Fake Thug, no love
you get the slugs...

and then in the song he goes on about getting shot and going gettin checked out from the hospital the same night. Nas wasn't actually going around saying he got shot(to the dude he said that). Everybody knows he's a tells stories in his raps.

And as far as them two squashing the beef at the mtv awards. There is like 96 different versions of that story. I actually think Nas is telling the truth though. Because even the Outlawz(who probably the closest people to pac then) said it was true. If you go to some of Tupac websites they say the same thing. The beef was squashed.

But yeah the '94 shooting was kind of a setup. I remember reading a few years back that one of the main reason why he got shot up is because one of them dudes from the Black Mafia was trying to get Pac signed with badboy. I cant remember which one exactly, but when he was out there fliming Above The Rim he use to roll with one of them that whole time. I think through them that's how he actually met Biggie.

I read in another rare interview from Pac. He said he really blamed Biggie for the '94 or what not. But he figured Biggie and Puffy knew what was about to go down, because after he had got shot he went up in the elevator that lead up to the studio he was suppose to be going to. He said when he got in there everybody was looking shocked. More like "i cant believe he's still alive" type of shock. He said they wasnt really talking to him and wasnt looking him in the eye.

Also he said when all this was going down(the robbing and shooting). Pac said there was like 2 more dudes with him. But the gunmen only rob and shot him. They didnt do anything to the other two.

Weird sh*t

^^^ as for nas, pac said himself that he had beef with nas because he met him at the house of blues and told him "nas this east/west sh*t aint got nun to do with u..iwe got luv for u", he said him and nad slapped 5 or whatever nd it was all good but when nas got back in ny he started callin pac a fake thug and takin subliminal shots at him". this came out of pacs on mouth and it was mentioned on "in his own words" interview and he also goes into depth about the nas situation in the last interview he did b4 he got shot when he started callin himself makaveli. some ppl say that him and nas later squashed the beef but snoop said that it wasnt really squashed it was just that pac called nas out in NY in central park or somewhere like that, and basically punked nas. snoop said that pac was like "look i told u this aint have nun to do with u" nas was like "pac i aint got no beef with u man i swear i love ur music and respect what ur doing" and pac replied "well then its like this i gotta song thats dissin u, biggie and whoever else...its already made and if u aint gotta problem with it then dont respond and i wont go at u anymore". snoop said that he was there and angie martinez was there and that nas had his crew there, pac had his crew and snoop also had his crew there. and angie asked him to come to the radio station to speak about it, he went there and said he aint have nun to so with it that he has luv for puffy, biggie and those n*ggas...and pac heard the interview and that is when he and pac stopped talking and like 2 or 3 days later is when pac was k!lled. this interview was on allhiphop.com a while back. so to the best of my knowledge this is what happened but i wasnt there so.........

but all the dumbsh*t aside the entire thing was not a rap beef...that was real street sh*t, from Black Mafia, Tut, Hatian Jack, and all them motherfu*kas

if u listen to the last 2 interviews that pac did, "in his on words" and the 1 that was on the thug immortal dvd he tells u whats really goin on in deeper detail...he even says "what it is is that them east coast drug deelears got them n*ggas under extortion and i came and fu*ked up everything". he was also sayin sumn that they wanted him to join badboy and he said no, and talked about it in an interview in the news papers and they were also heated at him about that.
 11 years ago '04        #75
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 34 34
wow @ the whole thread... yall n*ggas know yall street sh*t...
 11 years ago '04        #76
SouthKingpin 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 0 0
yea much props to everyone sharing their info...

ALSO i think Biggie said on that song with him and JAY Z, "If Faith had twins she'd probably have 2 Pots, get it 2 Pots"... Listen closely obviously its a diss to Pac...
 11 years ago '04        #77
reyesdaze 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
yo for the person asking to find where they said his name, rap has been about subliminals since forever. even when nas and big was going at eachother they never mentioned eachothers names so why would they have said his. they were talking to pac in those songs and pac knew it.
 11 years ago '05        #78
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
lol@two pots...he said actually did say Pac not no damn POTS.
 11 years ago '05        #79
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
Also I dont know if you guys heard the Southern Smoke Mixtape Hosted by DJ Smallz and Three 6 Mafia. But there is a song on there with T.I., Bohogan, and Young Jeezy. Jeezy mentions the name "meech" in the song.

I'ma go and find the lyrics in a minute.

I just knows he says something like "and if you want to take it to the streets/I can phone meech" some sh*t like that
 05-21-2005, 02:17 PM         #80
MiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SouthKingpin said:
yea much props to everyone sharing their info...

ALSO i think Biggie said on that song with him and JAY Z, "If Faith had twins she'd probably have 2 Pots, get it 2 Pots"... Listen closely obviously its a diss to Pac...
Notorious B.I.G.
Me and Gutter had two spots
The two for five dollar hits, the blue tops
Gotta go, Coolio mean it's gettin "Too Hot"
If Fay' had twins, she'd probably have two-Pac's
Get it? .. Tu-pac's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy