Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack ,King Tut all involved in Pacs 94 shooting

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2005, 07:43 PM         #41
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Tut used to walk around East New York with Pac's chain on, ask any real n*gga from Brooklyn, they'll tell you. Haitian Jack's Wyclef's godfather, so that's how the Fugees got dragged in that sh*t. Pac shouted some real Brooklyn exhortion n*ggaz on that track, and he knew there was gonna be reprocussions. I had a new respect for Pac also after I heard that sh*t, and found out what was really going on. Most people thought it was on some east coast vs. west coast sh*t, but Pac was on some survival sh*t. He knew death row was the only unit strong enough to hold him down; and he still got popped. That's why I'm positive Suge set up B.I.G.

Funny sh*t is tho....Word is Suge holla's @ Bmf Now for some "help" now...This what k!ll's me....n*ggas scream 50 cent's is snitch...cuz of what he said on records about murder Inc....BUT 2pac did the EXACT same thing and n*ggas dont say he's a snitch....

And Bmf & Atl n*ggas is newbies????.....Let me explain somethin' to you and any REAL STREET n*gga will co-sign it....(Ask BackBlock OG if sh*t im sayin' is False).....As Much Money & Power them n*ggas hold ACROSS the Country do u really think dem n*ggas is NEWBIES?????....The n*gga Meech aint even from ATL....He just been there since '89....The n*gga is from Detriot...Yeah Bmf is DEEP IN DETRIOT.....and Black Mafia ....and Black Mafia Family.....You do the math n*gga 2 + 2 = 4 right?

and Bmf is all across the country n*gga....and been around probably longer than anybody on this site has been born

Last edited by Lettaz; 05-19-2005 at 07:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
imtheking 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 9 9
good info
 11 years ago '04        #43
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
if u listen to the last 2 interviews that pac did, "in his on words" and the 1 that was on the thug immortal dvd he tells u whats really goin on in deeper detail...he even says "what it is is that them east coast drug deelears got them n*ggas under extortion and i came and fu*ked up everything". he was also sayin sumn that they wanted him to join badboy and he said no, and talked about it in an interview in the news papers and they were also heated at him about that.

Last edited by TrapBoi; 05-19-2005 at 08:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #44
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
pac's murder was a set-up n*ggaz know who k!lled him we'll neva know
 11 years ago '04        #45
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
 Lettaz said:
Funny sh*t is tho....Word is Suge holla's @ Bmf Now for some "help" now...This what k!ll's me....n*ggas scream 50 cent's is snitch...cuz of what he said on records about murder Inc....BUT 2pac did the EXACT same thing and n*ggas dont say he's a snitch....

And Bmf & Atl n*ggas is newbies????.....Let me explain somethin' to you and any REAL STREET n*gga will co-sign it....(Ask BackBlock OG if sh*t im sayin' is False).....As Much Money & Power them n*ggas hold ACROSS the Country do u really think dem n*ggas is NEWBIES?????....The n*gga Meech aint even from ATL....He just been there since '89....The n*gga is from Detriot...Yeah Bmf is DEEP IN DETRIOT.....and Black Mafia ....and Black Mafia Family.....You do the math n*gga 2 + 2 = 4 right?

and Bmf is all across the country n*gga....and been around probably longer than anybody on this site has been born
^^^ difference is pac never indicted anybody like 50p did. sure pac said names but he never said ________ sold drugs, and ______ was the business man and _____ was a k!ller.

pac just said sh*t like "and u can tell them ppl u roll with whatever u want but u and i kno whats goin on" but 50 damn near did everything put handcuff n*ggas pac aint never tell any1s street business like that he may have put things in code but only the ppl in the streets new what he was talkin bout (ex: gunshots to tut) but he never arrested n*ggas like 50 so u cant make that comparison.
 05-20-2005, 01:08 AM         #46
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these guys had something to do with Pac's 94 shooting but not his death, cause when he was with DR there is no way these dudes could have touched him. Suge was in a whole different league to these dudes, he had 20% of LAPD working for him and he was deep in that gangsta sh*t, so they couldn't touch pac, the only person that could touch pac was Suge at that time, and i think he did!
 05-20-2005, 01:59 AM         #47
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
^^^ difference is pac never indicted anybody like 50p did. sure pac said names but he never said ________ sold drugs, and ______ was the business man and _____ was a k!ller.

pac just said sh*t like "and u can tell them ppl u roll with whatever u want but u and i kno whats goin on" but 50 damn near did everything put handcuff n*ggas pac aint never tell any1s street business like that he may have put things in code but only the ppl in the streets new what he was talkin bout (ex: gunshots to tut) but he never arrested n*ggas like 50 so u cant make that comparison.

How he never indicted nobody when 2pac went in the NY TIMES(NEWSPAPER) and said HATIAN JACK,KING TUT AND BLACK MAFIA IS EXTORTING BIGGIE & PUFFY.....fu*k THEM DONT PAY THEM sh*t....Why u think Pac got his a.ss shot in ny?...If u could read the paper about 93/94...YOU WOULD KNOW IN PLAIN ENGLISH WHAT HE WAS SAYING....Oh yeah....and Hatian Jack and King Tut are in Federal jails right now (They brought King tut back up from feds in va)....and Supposely there gettin' charge with sh*t about pac...

P.S. And the lil quote u said....Thats from "Ghetto Quran"...WHich came out about 99....The Prince was already doin' LIFE IN THE FEDS for murder....and Preme had just came home from 10 year bid in 97'....So the Feds didnt need that sh*t to make a case against Supreme Team when they Knocked them in the Late 80's & early 90's....lol...Feds got n*ggas snitchin',video confiscated,paperwork and documents,wiretaps,clone pagers on deez n*ggas...Plus Preme is BIG BOY who got light sentence....Did he really think or any n*gga think he was goin come home and feds wasnt goin be on his a.ss?
 05-20-2005, 02:04 AM         #48
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
these guys had something to do with Pac's 94 shooting but not his death, cause when he was with DR there is no way these dudes could have touched him. Suge was in a whole different league to these dudes, he had 20% of LAPD working for him and he was deep in that gangsta sh*t, so they couldn't touch pac, the only person that could touch pac was Suge at that time, and i think he did!

n*gga Run a Search on BLACK MAFIA.....and then re-think the sh*t u saying about NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM

Last edited by Lettaz; 05-20-2005 at 02:04 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 11 11
 Lettaz said:
The n*gga Meech aint even from ATL....He just been there since '89....The n*gga is from Detriot...Yeah Bmf is DEEP IN DETRIOT.....and Black Mafia ....and Black Mafia Family.....You do the math n*gga 2 + 2 = 4 right?
Bm......Meech......is from/born NYC

Source: Im the Truth bi*ch.............
 05-20-2005, 03:07 AM         #50
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Majestic said:
Bm......Meech......is from/born NYC

Source: Im the Truth bi*ch.............

So Im guess u saying HE lying about where's he from .......
 05-20-2005, 03:21 AM         #51
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lettaz said:

it was me who ASKED whether BMF was new to the game as I've never heard of em until the last year or so. There's no need to get your panties in a twist. I'm from the UK so i'm asking what the fu*k is up. People over here have heard of the black mafia in new york but none of these Meech / BMF etc.

People having an intelligent discussion in here bredda, no need to act all hard and sh*t, it doesn't impress anyone here homie.
 05-20-2005, 05:42 AM         #52
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lettaz said:
n*gga Run a Search on BLACK MAFIA.....and then re-think the sh*t u saying about NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM

yea Dog, did my research, these dudes is serious and they got dough, but they don't hold a candle compared to what Suge was doing in 94,95 and around them times.

Suge was a don and even dudes in prison were suge when they heard his name, one dude spoke about it in his book that he wrote from prison.

These dudes didn't and don't have more paper than Suge and weren't as dangerous.

LA is a whole different set a nuccaz than ATL & NY, remember that.

05-20-2005, 06:04 AM         #53
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:

LA is a whole different set a nuccaz than ATL & NY, remember that.

very true...
 11 years ago '05        #54
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
The whole beef with Tupac and Nas started over that beat on "Street Dreams". Somebody said the name of the song earlier but Tupac had already used the beat on the album before. That's how that started and he always felt Nas was dissing him on, "The Message"

The opening lines go

Fake Thug, no love
you get the slugs...

and then in the song he goes on about getting shot and going gettin checked out from the hospital the same night. Nas wasn't actually going around saying he got shot(to the dude he said that). Everybody knows he's a tells stories in his raps.

And as far as them two squashing the beef at the mtv awards. There is like 96 different versions of that story. I actually think Nas is telling the truth though. Because even the Outlawz(who probably the closest people to pac then) said it was true. If you go to some of Tupac websites they say the same thing. The beef was squashed.

But yeah the '94 shooting was kind of a setup. I remember reading a few years back that one of the main reason why he got shot up is because one of them dudes from the Black Mafia was trying to get Pac signed with badboy. I cant remember which one exactly, but when he was out there fliming Above The Rim he use to roll with one of them that whole time. I think through them that's how he actually met Biggie.

I read in another rare interview from Pac. He said he really blamed Biggie for the '94 or what not. But he figured Biggie and Puffy knew what was about to go down, because after he had got shot he went up in the elevator that lead up to the studio he was suppose to be going to. He said when he got in there everybody was looking shocked. More like "i cant believe he's still alive" type of shock. He said they wasnt really talking to him and wasnt looking him in the eye.

Also he said when all this was going down(the robbing and shooting). Pac said there was like 2 more dudes with him. But the gunmen only rob and shot him. They didnt do anything to the other two.

Weird sh*t
 05-20-2005, 07:36 AM         #55
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boondocz said:
The whole beef with Tupac and Nas started over that beat on "Street Dreams". Somebody said the name of the song earlier but Tupac had already used the beat on the album before. That's how that started and he always felt Nas was dissing him on, "The Message"

The opening lines go

Fake Thug, no love
you get the slugs...

and then in the song he goes on about getting shot and going gettin checked out from the hospital the same night. Nas wasn't actually going around saying he got shot(to the dude he said that). Everybody knows he's a tells stories in his raps.

And as far as them two squashing the beef at the mtv awards. There is like 96 different versions of that story. I actually think Nas is telling the truth though. Because even the Outlawz(who probably the closest people to pac then) said it was true. If you go to some of Tupac websites they say the same thing. The beef was squashed.

But yeah the '94 shooting was kind of a setup. I remember reading a few years back that one of the main reason why he got shot up is because one of them dudes from the Black Mafia was trying to get Pac signed with badboy. I cant remember which one exactly, but when he was out there fliming Above The Rim he use to roll with one of them that whole time. I think through them that's how he actually met Biggie.

I read in another rare interview from Pac. He said he really blamed Biggie for the '94 or what not. But he figured Biggie and Puffy knew what was about to go down, because after he had got shot he went up in the elevator that lead up to the studio he was suppose to be going to. He said when he got in there everybody was looking shocked. More like "i cant believe he's still alive" type of shock. He said they wasnt really talking to him and wasnt looking him in the eye.

Also he said when all this was going down(the robbing and shooting). Pac said there was like 2 more dudes with him. But the gunmen only rob and shot him. They didnt do anything to the other two.

Weird sh*t
didn;t they k!ll one a the other dudes
 11 years ago '04        #56
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 51 51
 Killinit said:
I know Nas says sh*t like that, but I dont think its true, I dont know the reason that he went at him, maybe just cause he was another New York guy or cause Big and Nas chilled at times, but I dont think they ever squashed it and I dont think he was gonna take Nas's name off the song, I think nas just says that sh*t now after pac is dead cause who could argue its his word agains a dead guy, nas doesnt want to seem like a bi*ch so he talks about how they squashed it

You gotta respect Pac he went at everyone and none of these guys went back at him, he called out Jay-Z, Nas, Big, Puffy, Mobb deep, its crazy that none of these guys really went back at him, I mean I love Jay-Z's music and am a big fan, but I gotta say in that whole situation he really looks like a bi*ch if you look at it, I mean he tries to act hard now like he doesnt let anyone get away with sh*t, by taking those subliminal shots at Game in Dear Summer, by going at Nas in the takeover, but when he got called out by Pac, he didnt do sh*t
who shot M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your wrong about to things one Moob Deep did respone and Biggie did also who shot and The song k!ll your a.ss tonight Jay did his little sly sh*t like when Him Big and AZ and they playing that board game on Dead prez and Big roll the dice like i want that LA money Jay know Big was going to do that and you know Pac taking down who ever roll with him itís deep mind games like when 50 kiss Game that was a mind game.

Prop Me!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #57
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
 boondocz said:

Weird sh*t
]

that thing about the elevator and pac goin back up... I always tought that was pac on some paranoya thing... since the first time I heard that interview.... my opinion.
 05-20-2005, 08:14 AM         #58
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
didn;t they k!ll one a the other dudes
Yeah he was with Stretch from the live squad who was one of his closest buddies around that time. I know pac was pissed at him because he said he was the biggest dude there and he knew pac had 2 glocks on him when they robbed him. He said all the guy had to do was grab one of the robbers and pac would have handled the rest himself, but instead stretch just dropped to the floor before the robbers said sh*t, like he knew about the set up too.

Stretch was murdered exactly one year after the robbery and i think pac aimed the line about his friend switching sides and getting k!lled at him. forgotten the exact line and what song it was but it was on makaveli

i think one other dude got shot in the robbery too, pac sister's boyfriend or something.

Alot of rumours from the badboy camp say it was never meant to shoot pac, more like just rob him, but he wasn't having any of it and thats why it turned nasty.
 11 years ago '05        #59
boondocz 
space
space
$806 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
Alot of rumours from the badboy camp say it was never meant to shoot pac, more like just rob him, but he wasn't having any of it and thats why it turned nasty.
Actually you remember right before they came into the lobby Pac had been smoking weed and sh*t. He said he was so fu*ked up that he really didnt know how to react when the sh*t was going down. He was just kinda like in a stupor state. They was screaming take off his chain and all that sh*t but he was just standing there like wtf. He said that really pissed them off and that's when they started the shooting and sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #60
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
Does anybody remember a line that Lil Kim said

Who shot ya
Who knows but they got ya
Fed up, wet up
maybe next time ya punk a.ss will
KEEP YA HEAD UP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy