Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack ,King Tut all involved in Pacs 94 shooting

most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 50 Cent officially being sued for Copyright Infringement
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
420 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
I10YELLABOI29 
space
space
$785 | Props total: 38 38
Mane this sh*t is wild.................ya'll didn't hear on I think the latest mixtape from Boyz in the Hood(think its on DJ SCREAM) how they was naming all n*ggas down south and saying he helped start all them mutha fu*kers
 11 years ago '05        #22
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
I believe it is Tut and Black Family mafia who initially put up the money for Puffy to start the label Bad boy, and thats why they were extorting him after, they were just getting their moneys worth for what they helped create
 11 years ago '05        #23
Killinit 
space
space
space
I know Nas says sh*t like that, but I dont think its true, I dont know the reason that he went at him, maybe just cause he was another New York guy or cause Big and Nas chilled at times, but I dont think they ever squashed it and I dont think he was gonna take Nas's name off the song, I think nas just says that sh*t now after pac is dead cause who could argue its his word agains a dead guy, nas doesnt want to seem like a bi*ch so he talks about how they squashed it

You gotta respect Pac he went at everyone and none of these guys went back at him, he called out Jay-Z, Nas, Big, Puffy, Mobb deep, its crazy that none of these guys really went back at him, I mean I love Jay-Z's music and am a big fan, but I gotta say in that whole situation he really looks like a bi*ch if you look at it, I mean he tries to act hard now like he doesnt let anyone get away with sh*t, by taking those subliminal shots at Game in Dear Summer, by going at Nas in the takeover, but when he got called out by Pac, he didnt do sh*t
 thefranchise9 said:
Can anyone tell me the real reason why he went at Nas. That seems to always get swept under the rug when talking about Pac. I know I was reading some sh*t about it was a big misunderstanding and they squashed it and Pac was going to take his name off the song, but then he got popped. Whats the story behind that?
 05-19-2005, 01:45 PM         #24
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you know how much it takes to start a successful label? A lot of cash. If you don't have the cash the major companies won't fu*k with you, neither will good quality artists (look at half them lame a.ss vids on BET UnCut). For BadBoy, murder Inc., and NoLimit, as well as deathrow, somebody had to front a lot of money.Most of the people who came up with the cash came off the streets, see for them a record label, a successful one at that is the perfect front to "wash" all that "dirty" cash. You cant help but respect Pac bucause he stood for something and paid the ultimate price for it, he didn't hide and die on his knees a bi*ch. He is the true definition of a THUG.

By the way somebody asked why Pac went at Nas. Nas tried to live Pac's life in his rhymes. After Pac was shot the first time, Nas claimed the he was shot as many times as Pac was. I still believe Suge had somthing to do with Pac's death, maybe BMF paid him off, we all know " money talks bullsh*t walks", so maybe the came with an offer hu couldn't refuse.

One more thing fu*k Puffy, P-sh*tty,Diddy whatever he calls himself now.
KennyX93 gave props

05-19-2005, 01:46 PM         #25
~:Makaveli:~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
Chronicles of Junior Mafia, . "
up that homie.
 BackBlock_OG said:
That's why I'm positive Suge set up B.I.G.
yea man this sh*t is deep than hell in high water homie....

if you watch the 2pac & big doc movie, the bloods from the lapd set biggie up, but at the same time the feds was watchin biggie crew.....but dude that popped biggie was about to pop puffy, but his bodyguard told him to bounce.

Last edited by ~:Makaveli:~; 05-19-2005 at 01:47 PM..
 05-19-2005, 01:47 PM         #26
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac went at nas because he stole his beat (street dreams was released after all eyes on me) and because of the line he says in the message about getting shot and leaving the hospital the same night, which pac really did. It was this coupled with people saying he was the best on the east along with biggie/mobb.

It started when pac dissed nas and mobb deep in the vibe interview when he was in prison
 11 years ago '04        #27
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
 Killinit said:
I know Nas says sh*t like that, but I dont think its true, I dont know the reason that he went at him, maybe just cause he was another New York guy or cause Big and Nas chilled at times, but I dont think they ever squashed it and I dont think he was gonna take Nas's name off the song, I think nas just says that sh*t now after pac is dead cause who could argue its his word agains a dead guy, nas doesnt want to seem like a bi*ch so he talks about how they squashed it

You gotta respect Pac he went at everyone and none of these guys went back at him, he called out Jay-Z, Nas, Big, Puffy, Mobb deep, its crazy that none of these guys really went back at him, I mean I love Jay-Z's music and am a big fan, but I gotta say in that whole situation he really looks like a bi*ch if you look at it, I mean he tries to act hard now like he doesnt let anyone get away with sh*t, by taking those subliminal shots at Game in Dear Summer, by going at Nas in the takeover, but when he got called out by Pac, he didnt do sh*t

True it is his word, so we really dont know if its squashed or not. Thnks Fam for the input.
 05-19-2005, 01:51 PM         #28
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:

[pic - click to view]

In a $25 million dollar federal lawsuit against Combs, former Bad Boy president Kirk Burrowes claimed that Wolf was part of a network of thugs called "The Enterprise," which forced him to sign over his 25% interest in the company.

Burrowes claimed Wolf was the alleged triggerman that shot and k!lled an a.ssociate of Marion "Suge" Knight in Atlanta, at an after hours party in 1995.

Police said the investigation is ongoing and more arrests are likely.

[]
yea thats why suge was hot at bad boy.....they k!lled big frank...i think his name was...he is on dead homies doc movie.

but i seen dude on smack...damn
 05-19-2005, 01:54 PM         #29
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:

false....

mobb deep,nas,biggie,puffy and jay-z did diss 2pac.....
 05-19-2005, 02:14 PM         #30
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~:Makaveli:~ said:
false....

i know drop a gem on em is def about pac but what other songs by those people man?
 05-19-2005, 02:16 PM         #31
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mobb deep - drop a gem on em (no name mentioned)
nas - some rare freestyle (think he says makaveli once) dedicates about 1/2 a bar to him
biggie - one track on life after death (no names) and one bar on brooklyns finest
jay-z - can't remember sh*t off the top of my head. don't think he even mentioned it

now that he's dead they can't keep his name out of their mouths
 05-19-2005, 02:26 PM         #32
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
i know drop a gem on em is def about pac but what other songs by those people man?
CHINO XL was the only one to openly diss Pac... and BWOY WAS THAT A DISS... Anyone else heard that freestyle? Where rips teh shiiiit out of Pac... and promptly states "There's no beef, there's no beef" Respect Chino for beein the only n**ga to openly diss Pac several times when he was alive and say his name. Others didn't really do that. But Chino got a LOT of hate after Pac died (mainly because the Jersey affiliation with Pac and Chino being from Jersey)

lol.. Some dudes still hate on Chino for that, but dude has since admitted publicly that Pac is one of his heroes.
 11 years ago '05        #33
Killinit 
space
space
space
prove it then, and not something where you believe it was going after him, show me a line from each guy where they mention his name
 ~:Makaveli:~ said:
false....

11 years ago '05        #34
Rico Tubbs 
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
^ yeh, i heard some low quality freestyle from Chino dissin' Pac...if we talkin' about the same one, that was a hell of a diss

and about the Nas thing...

'Dug em you owe me cousin somethin told me plug him
So dumb, felt my leg burn, then it got numb
Spun around and shot one, heard shots and dropped son
Caught a hot one, somebody take this biscuit ’fore the cops come
Then they came askin me my name, what the fu*k
I got stitched up and went through
Left the hospital that same night, what
Got my gat back, time to backtrack
I had to drop so how the fu*k I get clapped' - Nas

if Pac really used that as fuel to diss Nas, then i think he was reaching a bit...Nas still bi*ch for not responding, but i think that there is more to it than that line...probably being one of the top n*ggas in New York, like someone said before.

AND, someone said earlier that Nas probably sayin' that they squashed the beef 'cause no one can dispute that...but on 'One never knows' he shouts out:

"me and 2Pac confronted each other/and discussed our likes, and dislikes/ in front of Suge Knight/and left it as brothers..."

im pretty sure Suge would have called him out, if sh*t didnt go down like that...they all still bi*ches for not responding...interesting story though
 11 years ago '04        #35
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
bad boy did diss pac eventhopugh most ppl try and act like badboy was so innocent in the entire thing. bad boy had a mixtape a long time ago and on the intro they were playing hit em up and puffy was talking over it and just goin off on pac. he was basically calling him a pu**y and sayin that he knew who really shot him and if he wanted to get at em then he knew where to find em. i cant remember thename of the mixtape but it does exist because it was on boxden about a year ago. it was around the time that ppl were posting pacs disses and posting the ppl that dissed pac.

as for nas, pac said himself that he had beef with nas because he met him at the house of blues and told him "nas this east/west sh*t aint got nun to do with u..iwe got luv for u", he said him and nad slapped 5 or whatever nd it was all good but when nas got back in ny he started callin pac a fake thug and takin subliminal shots at him". this came out of pacs on mouth and it was mentioned on "in his own words" interview and he also goes into depth about the nas situation in the last interview he did b4 he got shot when he started callin himself makaveli. some ppl say that him and nas later squashed the beef but snoop said that it wasnt really squashed it was just that pac called nas out in NY in central park or somewhere like that, and basically punked nas. snoop said that pac was like "look i told u this aint have nun to do with u" nas was like "pac i aint got no beef with u man i swear i love ur music and respect what ur doing" and pac replied "well then its like this i gotta song thats dissin u, biggie and whoever else...its already made and if u aint gotta problem with it then dont respond and i wont go at u anymore". snoop said that he was there and angie martinez was there and that nas had his crew there, pac had his crew and snoop also had his crew there. and angie asked him to come to the radio station to speak about it, he went there and said he aint have nun to so with it that he has luv for puffy, biggie and those n*ggas...and pac heard the interview and that is when he and pac stopped talking and like 2 or 3 days later is when pac was k!lled. this interview was on allhiphop.com a while back. so to the best of my knowledge this is what happened but i wasnt there so.........

but all the dumbsh*t aside the entire thing was not a rap beef...that was real street sh*t, from Black Mafia, Tut, Hatian Jack, and all them motherfu*kas

Last edited by TrapBoi; 05-19-2005 at 08:30 PM..
aquisite04 gave props

05-19-2005, 05:27 PM         #36
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
De La Soul never responded to Pac diss either...

"All you old rappers tryin to advance/it's all over now take it like a man
n*ggas lookin like Larry Holmes Flabby & sick"(*Pac hollars in the background "look at De La Soul"*)
 05-19-2005, 06:02 PM         #37
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ i always thought that line was directed at LL cool j

anyone know what started that??

"LL cool J, n*gga what?, i rock your motherfu*kin bells n*gga, me and my lil homies"
 11 years ago '04        #38
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
^^^^ i think ll said sumn bout pac not being a real thug...but i also think it came about b/c pac showed ll luv in "old school" and ll was on "i shot ya" and pac took that sh*t as a diss too because biggie made "who shot ya". they say it was a coincedence but thats a lotta mistakes if u ask me. pac gets shot...then "who shot ya" and "i shot ya" drops
 11 years ago '04        #39
djslodis 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 1 1
prove it then, and not something where you believe it was going after him, show me a line from each guy where they mention his name
Mobb Deep - Drop A Gem On 'Em (Hell On Earth) - Whole Song

Notorious B.I.G. - Dangerous M.C.'s (Original) - "And the winner is / Not that thinner kid / bandanas tattos / my fists never bruise..."
"Dangerous you're not / I gets down / twist your body round and round, upsidedown"

Long Kiss Goodnight (Life After death) - "When my men bust / you just move with such stamina / slugs missed ya / I ain't mad at 'cha"

Brooklyn's Finest (Reasonable Doubt) - "If Faith have twins she'll probly have 2 Pacs"

Jay-Z - Dead Or Alive Pt. 1 (DJ Clue Tape) - "See a n*gga dissin me ain't nuthin new understand / but it's how i retaliate which defines who i am / Jay-Z / ain't nothin dead or alive playin me / i take beef to the grave thats how my momma raised me / she told me / f!ght in the afterlife never revamp your stories / so heaven and hell n*ggas better have some answers for me / hollerin sh*t from '89 / Hawaian Sophie / god damn ya'll been on my d!ck a long time"

Dead Or Alive Pt. 2 (DJ Clue Tape) - "On the celly bumpin Makavelli / I hold no grudge / you dis me i diss you - whut / love is love"
 11 years ago '04        #40
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
good thread,the Pac shootings were never laid out for me like this, threadstarter gets props
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
46 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
247 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy