You ever have moments where you took gaming too far?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
24 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '13        #1
3355 page views
67 comments

uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 31680 31 K  Slaps total: 6883 6 K
You ever have moments where you took gaming too far?

I know many people have been there. Maybe you had to take game chat to inbox (its a toxic behaviour).

Feel free to share your situations
+6   

best
worst
67 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
bigpinero 
space
space
Props total: 1579 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
Been banned plenty of times on Xbox for rage messaging (mostly playing NHL)

Not proud about it but it is what it is

+16   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12954 12 K  Slaps total: 8188 8 K
 bigpinero said
Been banned plenty of times on Xbox for rage messaging (mostly playing NHL)

Not proud about it but it is what it is

That DDA got you

fu*k EA Sports games.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #4
Syd 
space
space
space
Props total: 5290 5 K  Slaps total: 603 603
Never cared enough to confront someone in a game. Though I don’t play competitive games so that’s probably why.
+7   

3 weeks ago '04        #5
vagangster 
space
space
space
Props total: 688 688  Slaps total: 74 74
Told someone I would spit in their face the other day because they called me a f*g**t in Call of Duty. Wish I could take it too far with them sometimes
+7   

3 weeks ago '09        #6
dadon85 
space
space
space
Props total: 22480 22 K  Slaps total: 3057 3 K
No swatting please
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 43261 43 K  Slaps total: 10084 10 K
Never, I’m always the rage inducer lmao
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #8
Ruger707 
space
space
Props total: 6664 6 K  Slaps total: 453 453
I never rage but I’ve had tons of people inbox me cause they got their a*s kicked. Specifically on mortal kombat

One time this kid added me to a group to trash talk me with his friends. Found his twitter and posted pics of him in the chat

It was some random white kid. Everything was n*gga this and n*gga that. Thought you was a real n*gga bruh

Last edited by Ruger707; 11-22-2019 at 11:40 AM..
+26   

3 weeks ago '08        #9
JRisgr8! 
space
space
Props total: 1106 1 K  Slaps total: 40 40
I'm sure I've told someone to eat a d*ck a time or two... I done heard ppl wish death on family members tho �� (it's never that serious)
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 73489 73 K  Slaps total: 4324 4 K
I beat someone in a video game tournament, they tried to pop off and I beat the brakes off of them and got disqualified.

+15   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 1388 1 K  Slaps total: 224 224
No rage, just more practice imo if they that good
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #12
sofreshgfx 
space
space
Props total: 152 152  Slaps total: 33 33
playing world of warcraft for 13 years+ so much time wasted
+10   

3 weeks ago '16        #13
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4682 4 K  Slaps total: 3471 3 K
Met somebody at the mall for a f*ght!

His friend was in the game lobby and snitched out his info because dude fu*ked his girl
+7   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
Keef McReef 
space
space
space
Props total: 1096 1 K  Slaps total: 76 76
 sofreshgfx said
playing world of warcraft for 13 years+ so much time wasted

you got me beat there but in my younger days i literally stopped going to school for a month and fiended WoW. definitely one of my lowest gaming moments
+9   

3 weeks ago '15        #15
Pill Cosby 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10315 10 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
Had a dude stand behind me saying he was gone beat my a*s for 15 mins on MVC2. After i fu*ked him over twice with just spider man then with just akuma not saying sh*t but laughing hysterically he threw all his quarters across the arcade
+20   

3 weeks ago '13        #16
hoodnurd 
space
space
Props total: 225 225  Slaps total: 169 169
I was on mvc2 at the arcade and was playing on the reverse controls like a dumb a*s but still served dude in front of his homies back in the day. What I mean by reverse controls is the buttons were on the left and the stick was on the right, I wasn’t paying attention before I put quarters in so I was stuck with it. ryu wolvie and spiderman was the squad for me adam sessler was there too filming a episode of the gaming show for techtv in the golden age at the metreon in sf.
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #17
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
Props total: 22061 22 K  Slaps total: 7752 7 K
Hell yea n*ggas be getting the kids involved and everything too.
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #18
Phenom354 
space
space
Props total: 14881 14 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K

+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #19
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 73489 73 K  Slaps total: 4324 4 K
 Pill Cosby 313 said
Had a dude stand behind me saying he was gone beat my a*s for 15 mins on MVC2. After i fu*ked him over twice with just spider man then with just akuma not saying sh*t but laughing hysterically he threw all his quarters across the arcade
Those are the best ones. I was in a Blockbuster tournament when I was 12. We were playing NBA Jam and even though I lost the tournament I set an all time high score. I beat this older kid badly. It was like 234 to 43. Once you got John Paxton on fire a 3 was almost always guaranteed. He flipped and I mean flipped. He was crying beet red and so angry he was shaking. He was screaming the whole that I was cheating and told the judges there that I cheated. I said to him "maybe you just suck" and he just stormed out. My mom said she was trying so hard not to laugh. Everybody in there busted up laughing 9nce kid stormed off.

+14   

3 weeks ago '18        #20
Blaffy 
space
space
Props total: 64289 64 K  Slaps total: 5550 5 K
1. Someone curse me out because I beat him in soul Calibur. I responded back with Boys II Men "I'll make love to you"

2. Someone curse me out because I forgot to help him up in Gears of war 2 or 3. I responded back with partially helping him (help run away, help run away lmfao) (oh he was mad).
+6   

3 weeks ago '17        #21
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 23265 23 K  Slaps total: 942 942
Ive had a few dramatic moments at the arcade back in the day, but it never came to blows. Just typical niccas saying "I'm doing the same cheap move to win/bet you cant f*ght in real life" sh*t. Whatever nicca, who next up?

+6   

3 weeks ago '15        #22
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 9404 9 K  Slaps total: 647 647
I'm a*s at Smash Bros. Every fu*kin iteration of it. Always have been, always will be. Anyway, back in junior high I was at my best friend's house playing it on N64. To make things worse, he was amazing at it. Knew every combo and special and could wash anybody with any character. I'm also a notoriously sore loser. I literally beat some bi*ch up in the 6th grade because she beat me at cards (Sorry Christine). Anyway, it was to the point where I couldn't even beat him by being cheap. Dude beat me 23 times in a row. No exaggeration. I was clearly infuriated. I was one more loss away from caving dudes face in . He must've noticed how mad I was getting because he quickly suggested that we just play against the cpu for the rest of the time. . From then on we only played Mario Kart or took turns playing Mario 64 whenever I came over
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #23
cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4341 4 K  Slaps total: 1986 1 K
got banned on xbox live once playing fortnight... i was using party chat to talk to randos.. one dude start swearing at me for no reason.. so i go in on his a*s talking bout he sound like a no pu**y gettin white boy.. then when he died i trolled him all the way out the lobby til he logged out and after that n*gga messaged me offline..

then i really went in on his a*s...

but this bi*ch a*s porcelain skinned alabaster wanksta proceeds to snitch on me to XBL even though he started mouthing off to me and i was trying to be respectful the whole time until he became a habitual line crosser...

i was so pissed... thats when i knew xbox wasnt sh*t!
+4   

3 weeks ago '08        #24
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 809 809  Slaps total: 210 210
 Keef McReef said
you got me beat there but in my younger days i literally stopped going to school for a month and fiended WoW. definitely one of my lowest gaming moments
Smh I did same thing for final fantasy 7....
+1   

3 weeks ago '08        #25
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
Props total: 809 809  Slaps total: 210 210
 cuzjuan said
got banned on xbox live once playing fortnight... i was using party chat to talk to randos.. one dude start swearing at me for no reason.. so i go in on his a*s talking bout he sound like a no pu**y gettin white boy.. then when he died i trolled him all the way out the lobby til he logged out and after that n*gga messaged me offline..

then i really went in on his a*s...

but this bi*ch a*s porcelain skinned alabaster wanksta proceeds to snitch on me to XBL even though he started mouthing off to me and i was trying to be respectful the whole time until he became a habitual line crosser...

i was so pissed... thats when i knew xbox wasnt sh*t!
Lol It be like that sometimes. I've sh*t talked some mfs into being quiet after talking about family incest and them being touched by a family member or something. Not proud but they always started it
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  20
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+140online now  17
Memorable pictures from this decade
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+81online now  14
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Video inside The song in Chicago that really started it all.
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy