Master P The New Mona Scott

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '17        #1
3805 page views
69 comments

Cartel Weekly 
space
space
Props total: 1681 1 K  Slaps total: 551 551
Master P The New Mona Scott

WWE my a*s We got Scrap N Johnny
+27   

best
worst
69 comments

3 weeks ago '19        #2
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
Props total: 11069 11 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
I don't like the way P executes things, I think often he cuts corners and delivers a sh*tty product but at-least he takes risks with HIS OWN MONEY. If we look he's been breaking records on behalf of the black community ie; Rap-Snacks, Shoes, Wrestling, Basketball, Movies etc.
+71   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I don't like the way P executes things, I think often he cuts corners and delivers a sh*tty product but at-least he takes risks with HIS OWN MONEY. If we look he's been breaking records on behalf of the black community ie; Rap-Snacks, Shoes, Wrestling, Basketball, Movies etc.
Bruh stop you donít know if thatís his money or if he owns it and Iím talking about rap snacks other than that nothing he has done was successful other than foolish and got the hook up. Shoes was and been a*s, he did a fake a*s match but so did mike Tyson or anybody that wanted to get a look in that market and itís not like he was a regular dude was a fu*kin special guest, yeah he made the team and got cut and never played again. So was he nice or ??? He got 2 good movies out of 50 horrible ones. It donít matter how many businesses you have if the quality is horrible in order to finesse your people then naw you ainít sh*t. Iím still mad he getting on ya for not supporting that low budget a*s movie or his Jordan knock offs which is not his fault aliveshoes.com is the reason they made the shoe he just got a custom patch on it

3 weeks ago '17        #4
R Shackleford 
space
space
Props total: 7080 7 K  Slaps total: 533 533
Man that's not Lil scrappy

Is that Lil scrappy?
+14   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 R Shackleford said

Is that Lil scrappy?
Who it look like
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #6
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 30361 30 K  Slaps total: 21225 21 K

+23   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
Bruh stop you donít know if thatís his money or if he owns it and Iím talking about rap snacks other than that nothing he has done was successful other than foolish and got the hook up. Shoes was and been a*s, he did a fake a*s match but so did mike Tyson or anybody that wanted to get a look in that market and itís not like he was a regular dude was a fu*kin special guest, yeah he made the team and got cut and never played again. So was he nice or ??? He got 2 good movies out of 50 horrible ones. It donít matter how many businesses you have if the quality is horrible in order to finesse your people then naw you ainít sh*t. Iím still mad he getting on ya for not supporting that low budget a*s movie or his Jordan knock offs which is not his fault aliveshoes.com is the reason they made the shoe he just got a custom patch on it

I fully agree and the reason i'm almost sure its his own money is because if we look at his track-record he hasn't been sued left and right, Considering he's been making the same poor investments since the 90s either its his money or he has an big a*s list of investors with infinite capital.

Now the problem i have with him is that he never progressed as a businessman, P has never fined-tuned his investment workflow; Instead its almost as if he just throws sh*t at a wall and hopes it sticks and everything he puts out isn't well thought out but rather they're simply 'passion projects'. At least every once in a while he gets lucky and despite the backlash from 'I got the hookup 2' sh*t is still doing numbers which i was very much surprised about.
+14   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I fully agree and the reason i'm almost sure its his own money is because if we look at his track-record he hasn't been sued left and right, Considering he's been making the same poor investments since the 90s either its his money or he has an big a*s list of investors with infinite capital.

Now the problem i have with him is that he never progressed as a businessman, P has never fined-tuned his investment workflow; Instead its almost as if he just throws sh*t at a wall and hopes it sticks and everything he puts out isn't well thought out but rather they're simply 'passion projects'. At least every once in a while he gets lucky and despite the backlash from 'I got the hookup 2' sh*t is still doing numbers which i was very much surprised about.
The reason he hasnít been sued because he put all his money and business in Romeo name. His wife left him and tried to take his money but he been gave it to Rome which makes me think I really donít know how p still got money? Or P or someone got good credit. I just donít see how you have money but doll put out p*ss put quality with everything.

You absolutely right on his business investments. I donít like about how he try to guilt people into buying that ugly sh*t then say itís black owned Jordan not blacked owned? Dog you donít got no factor in Italy but you sh*ttin in Jordan? I havenít seen that movie and probably never will. I seen a clip and was like Iím good

3 weeks ago '15        #9
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 76826 76 K  Slaps total: 4176 4 K
muthafu*kas looking like moneyatti Harlem heat
+66   

3 weeks ago '19        #10
GetYaCoinsKing 
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
The reason he hasnít been sued because he put all his money and business in Romeo name. His wife left him and tried to take his money but he been gave it to Rome which makes me think I really donít know how p still got money? Or P or someone got good credit. I just donít see how you have money but doll put out p*ss put quality with everything.

You absolutely right on his business investments. I donít like about how he try to guilt people into buying that ugly sh*t then say itís black owned Jordan not blacked owned? Dog you donít got no factor in Italy but you sh*ttin in Jordan? I havenít seen that movie and probably never will. I seen a clip and was like Iím good
This man's a genius for that though not even gonna lie, Sonja sued Romeo awhile back but other than that if he hasn't been sued by anyone else which would've been the case SPECIALLY dealing with investors.

I'm starting to think pops may still be putting in some work in the street,
Where else would the money be coming from? lol.

3 weeks ago '17        #11
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16686 16 K  Slaps total: 6506 6 K
 Tully Blanchard said
Speaking of Harlem Heat, I saw a match they had in South Dakota in 1996 at the WCW Hog Wild Biker event. Needless to say, them n*ggas was getting booíed left and right I know they had to be on point around those
+22   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 GetYaCoinsKing said
This man's a genius for that though not even gonna lie, Sonja sued Romeo awhile back but other than that if he hasn't been sued by anyone else which would've been the case SPECIALLY dealing with investors.

I'm starting to think pops may still be putting in some work in the street,
Where else would the money be coming from? lol.
He really not a genius thatís common sense to just put everything in someone else name when sh*t about to get real. Everybody does it but I see it didnít work if his own momma sued him lol. Master p probably be getting sued we just donít hear about it because honestly who is reporting on master p past 2002. Other than him not helping his brother out? He is not doing no dirt all that money came from the 90s. He finessed his whole label and parent label out of millions and they let him go with no lawsuits. Canít nobody sue you if you ainít did sh*t in twenty years

3 weeks ago '12        #13
BangEm904 
space
space
Props total: 19007 19 K  Slaps total: 828 828
 GetYaCoinsKing said
It's like P had the blueprint but executed it wrong....not to say he ain't successful but he should be on Jay z tier as far as business goes....he had movies, clothing line, shoes like u said but alot of it came off as corny....like how rocawear was popping for a minute but p.miller clothing was wack as hell

At da same time I think "they" was mad at how fast P came up n how quick he got rich in da late 90s
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 BangEm904 said
It's like P had the blueprint but executed it wrong....not to say he ain't successful but he should be on Jay z tier as far as business goes....he had movies, clothing line, shoes like u said but alot of it came off as corny....like how rocawear was popping for a minute but p.miller clothing was wack as hell

At da same time I think "they" was mad at how fast P came up n how quick he got rich in da late 90s
They canít be mad if they the one who gave him the money and power. They seen he got his hustle from the bay and gave him a shot and he fumbled. He was the baby of New Orleans before baby. 30 years later baby still here
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #15
Razor Ramon 
space
space
Props total: 12164 12 K  Slaps total: 860 860
 Cartel Weekly said
They canít be mad if they the one who gave him the money and power. They seen he got his hustle from the bay and gave him a shot and he fumbled. He was the baby of New Orleans before baby. 30 years later baby still here
Y'all gotta stop tryna credit the bay for P success ...he a hustler who soaked up game from New Orleans, Houston, and the Bay.... Houston independent game is just as strong as the bay and P was out there too

Alot of his stuff just came off as corny....I think he raps ultimate hustler tho, others came after and perfected his mistakes
+14   

3 weeks ago '15        #16
Clippyclipp 
space
space
space
Props total: 7195 7 K  Slaps total: 914 914
These bx accountants are hilarious
+11   

3 weeks ago '04        #17
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 23033 23 K  Slaps total: 2709 2 K
 R Shackleford said

Is that Lil scrappy?
I'll never let Lil Scrappy live down Mrs. Officer where he (A grown-ass man) made cop siren noises throughout the song.

I can just hear the humble brag in the conversation with his grandkids like, "Nobody out there could out police siren your Grandpops"

3 weeks ago '17        #18
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
Y'all gotta stop tryna credit the bay for P success ...he a hustler who soaked up game from New Orleans, Houston, and the Bay.... Houston independent game is just as strong as the bay and P was out there too

Alot of his stuff just came off as corny....I think he raps ultimate hustler tho, others came after and perfected his mistakes
Itís facts face it. That n*gga first albums were west coast sh*t through a west coast label. His first label album was west cost bad boys... He was a bay artist until like 94 95 when he signed Mia x after he got the game and deal through the bay thatís when no limit New Orleans started 95 to 97 then juvenile came and took that sh*t National
+7   

3 weeks ago '13        #19
Razor Ramon 
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
It’s facts face it. That n*gga first albums were west coast sh*t through a west coast label. His first label album was west cost bad boys... He was a bay artist until like 94 95 when he signed Mia x after he got the game and deal through the bay that’s when no limit New Orleans started 95 to 97 then juvenile came and took that sh*t National
It ain't facts tho lol....the facts is he spent time in NO, HOU and the Bay but u sayin he only got game from da bay

Not dat serious to go back n forth bout, cause u gotta be a hustler yourself no matter where u from....if it was cause of da bay, then everyone from da bay woulda did wat P did

My last response tho, im gone
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #20
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
It ain't facts tho lol....the facts is he spent time in NO, HOU and the Bay but u sayin he only got game from da bay

Not dat serious to go back n forth bout, cause u gotta be a hustler yourself no matter where u from....if it was cause of da bay, then everyone from da bay woulda did wat P did

My last response tho, im gone
Everybody is doing what P did from the bay still to this day you ever heard of Short ? 40? You know hustlers from the bay still doing it 30 years later unlike P who got the game and left then ran into the real hot boys lol. Everybody from his label aside from his brothers are people who cash money didnít want at the time lol. You donít know you history. Everybody respects those legends still on everybody songs old or new lol P got jeezy on I got the hook up 2 lmao you mad

3 weeks ago '13        #21
Razor Ramon 
space
space
 Cartel Weekly said
Everybody is doing what P did from the bay still to this day you ever heard of Short ? 40? You know hustlers from the bay still doing it 30 years later unlike P who got the game and left then ran into the real hot boys lol. Everybody from his label aside from his brothers are people who cash money didnít want at the time lol. You donít know you history. Everybody respects those legends still on everybody songs old or new lol P got jeezy on I got the hook up 2 lmao you mad
Mad bout what? My comment ain't bout 40, too short or nothing...im sayin he soaked up game from NO, Hou and the Bay and those are facts....plus he a hustler himself....Houston independent game is on par with the bay no matter what u say
+7   

3 weeks ago '05        #22
GLOCKN SKIMASK 
space
space
Props total: 4306 4 K  Slaps total: 949 949

+7   

3 weeks ago '04        #23
NaMeLeSs- 
space
space
Props total: 6309 6 K  Slaps total: 413 413
Where is the video of this sh*t
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #24
Cartel Weekly  OP
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
Mad bout what? My comment ain't bout 40, too short or nothing...im sayin he soaked up game from NO, Hou and the Bay and those are facts....plus he a hustler himself....Houston independent game is on par with the bay no matter what u say
Yeah you big mad said name someone from the bay doing it I told you two big dogs. You donít know sh*t he ainít get sh*t from Houston ? That bi*ch went there for a month then went to Cali. Got the game and seen how the bay was moving cds so after his peoples died he got some money and open up no limit records and start rapping west coast rap he ainít become New Orleans p until he was like 25 my guy you donít know sh*t keep bringing up tx idiot

3 weeks ago '11        #25
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 35088 35 K  Slaps total: 7787 7 K
 Tully Blanchard said

when ya mama dress y'all together to take picture...we ain't even twins mama..shut up boy.
+11   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-33online now  38
Video inside Lizzo the rapper has a mental breakdown after internet backlash
292 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+129online now  36
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
138 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+54online now  33
Patrice O'Neal Being a Human In A Room Full Of Robots
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  11
Video inside Do You Agree With Anthony Mackie About Hollywood?
69 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy