Breaking!! AR-Ab is convicted of running Drug Ring Implicated in Murders

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 weeks ago '19        #1
9825 page views
206 comments

CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 2898 2 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
Breaking!! AR-Ab is convicted of running Drug Ring Implicated in murders

Last edited by CLOUTCHASER; 11-19-2019 at 03:22 PM..
+8   

best
worst
206 comments

3 weeks ago '14        #2
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 36936 36 K  Slaps total: 5250 5 K

Philly rap star AR-Ab is convicted of running drug ring implicated in murders, faces at least 15 years in prison

"In West’s case, prosecutors argued, his rap lyrics and social media persona were more than just marketing: They amounted to a confession to crimes.

Jurors were shown several of West’s videos as FBI agents pinpointed direct links to crimes he or members of his crew had committed.

Prosecutors interpreted his lyrics in one of them to be an admission that he ordered the murder of Robert Johnson, a drug world rival who died in 2017 after being shot multiple times on the 4000 block of Benner Street in Wissinoming. A member of West’s entourage is serving prison time for the slaying.

“I’ll have da whole city scared,” the song says. “Stand near homie / I call Tez [a nickname for the shooter] and tell him / Bring dat n—’s head to me.”

Investigators discovered the lyrics for that track, written four days after the slaying, in a note in West’s phone while searching one of his stash houses in Penn’s Landing in 2018.

He maintained that it was a coincidence. Prosecutors balked.

“Either he’s the most unlucky musician that ever existed,” a*sistant U.S. Attorney Everett R. Witherell told jurors during his closing arguments last week, “or he ordered that hit.”

FBI agents targeted another OBH stash house in Penn’s Landing last year, seizing more than 10 kg of cocaine and methamphetamine. West released a music video in the weeks that followed, bemoaning in lyrics that the feds “took 10 of ‘em,” a reference to his drugs.

“Quarter million loss, got a broke heart,” he rapped. “And they snatched my dog, that’s the worst part. / One rat destroy everything you work for. / I pray to god that he don’t tell them who he work for.”

Throughout the trial, West and his codefendants maintained that OBH was not just a front for their drug-trafficking efforts but a legitimate record label that had drawn interest from fans and music industry insiders alike.

“OBH is a legit entity,” said Luis A. Ortiz, a lawyer for West’s codefendant Jameel Hickson. “This is a monetized operation that has 1.7 million hits on just one of its videos.”

But dozens of witnesses, including several members of the OBH drug ring who pleaded guilty and testified against their former colleagues, described a substantial trafficking network — one that bought cocaine, heroin, and meth from a supplier in California, sold the drugs on the streets of the North Philadelphia, and stored them in high-end Center City apartments they turned into stash houses, many rented under fake names.

Tuesday’s convictions left the future of OBH and its artists in doubt. AR-Ab, by far the most popular rapper at the label he cofounded, now faces decades behind bars.

Its second-most renowned artist, Charles “Dark Lo” Salley, who was not indicted along with the others, appears to have been arrested during the trial for allegedly intimidating witnesses.

Although public court dockets do not indicate whether charges have been filed against him, he is listed as being held in federal custody. His Instagram was updated earlier this month with a statement revealing that he’d been arrested in connection with his contact with witnesses in West’s case.

West’s codefendants at trial all had links to OBH. They include: Jamaal “Khaz” Blanding, Jameel “Meliano” Hickson, and Hans “No Brakes Bras” Gadsen. Others pleaded guilty before trial."

FNLN5150 said
Preciate postin the article, famo...

@ my n*gga & I click his vids just to support a fellow bx members grind, but I don’t watch the vid...

Just give him a play...

Need to tweak a few things in his vids to hold my attention...

I prefer reading articles rather than watching videos on sh*t like this, but thats just me

Last edited by Aries; 11-19-2019 at 07:24 PM..
+76   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
TunechiMontana  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 9728 9 K  Slaps total: 3587 3 K
spooky
+4   

3 weeks ago '13        #4
mikejuheard 
space
space
Props total: 59763 59 K  Slaps total: 10444 10 K
Ar ab was too real for the rap game
+95   

3 weeks ago '06        #5
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 45374 45 K  Slaps total: 3182 3 K
I’ve cried listening to some of abs songs and dark lo, so real I get chills.
I know he the bad guy but I ain’t want ab to be buried alive.
+15   

3 weeks ago '13        #6
FNLN5150 
space
space
Props total: 12416 12 K  Slaps total: 1191 1 K
 Aries said
Tuesday’s verdict came after a two-week trial that put West’s music under a microscope and raised questions about just how much a genre defined by violent, hypermasculine boasting of street-honed toughness can be taken at its word.
Preciate postin the article, famo...

@ my n*gga & I click his vids just to support a fellow bx members grind, but I don’t watch the vid...

Just give him a play...

Need to tweak a few things in his vids to hold my attention...
+12   

3 weeks ago '07        #7
Sincere730 
space
space
Props total: 20575 20 K  Slaps total: 2873 2 K
Im a have 2 bump Ab for the next few wks

Free the real
+10   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 25577 25 K  Slaps total: 5468 5 K
But how they had no evidence what so ever....its almost like he somehow snitched on himself........

+59   

3 weeks ago '05        #9
bqstudios 
space
space
Props total: 7396 7 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
Fame is unbelievable man, look at what these nigas keep doing to themselves just to be noticed. you are a criminal a**hole, keep a low profile, how you think its okay to do rap videos an sh*t, and you really out here pushin weight and k*llin nigaz?
+80   

3 weeks ago '12        #10
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 20364 20 K  Slaps total: 3597 3 K
This n*gga is a idiot. No way around it. Rapping about your hitta doing a hit by name 4 days after he did a real life hit?
+119   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
Gutts 
space
space
space
Props total: 966 966  Slaps total: 40 40
Damn lo got hemmed up for intimidating witnesses. Sucks that he could’ve got to every witness and shot wouldn’t have mattered. sh*t was over when obh n*ggas took pleas and testified against them. You can’t do sh*t about that.
+25   

3 weeks ago '07        #12
LateModelSedan 
space
space
Props total: 8792 8 K  Slaps total: 2097 2 K
this dude is a noodle. straight clown. got what he deserved. maybe even less than he deserved considering they didnt put bodies on him. ive only ever watched maybe two of his interviews but its clear to me it was more important to him to put his business on the streets than to actually stay OUT of jail. dude is a moron.
+34   

3 weeks ago '19        #13
CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
space
 LateModelSedan said
this dude is a noodle. straight clown. got what he deserved. maybe even less than he deserved considering they didnt put bodies on him. ive only ever watched maybe two of his interviews but its clear to me it was more important to him to put his business on the streets than to actually stay OUT of jail. dude is a moron.
Well damn

3 weeks ago '06        #14
tpoker 
space
space
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 67 67
They subconsciously want to go to jail....no way you’re selling drugs and k*lling ppl and actually telling the world...that’s criminally insane
+47   

3 weeks ago '13        #15
Razor Ramon 
space
space
Props total: 12164 12 K  Slaps total: 860 860
 mikejuheard said
Ar ab was too real for the rap game
 Sincere730 said
Im a have 2 bump Ab for the next few wks

Free the real
Y'all confusing real wit gangsta....he was a gangsta, but k*llin n*ggas/moving work don't mean u real

This n*gga was a dumbass, that's what he was
+64   

3 weeks ago '19        #16
CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
space
 Razor Ramon said
Y'all confusing real wit gangsta....he was a gangsta, but k*llin n*ggas/moving work don't mean u real

This n*gga was a dumbass, that's what he was
Agreed
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 31229 31 K  Slaps total: 4639 4 K
Extroverts make the worse gangsters but they always seem to be drawn to that world. Idiots doing interviews, making rap songs, posing in pictures but are always shocked when they get the attention they’re looking for.
+24   

3 weeks ago '05        #18
CartelFamill 
space
space
space
Props total: 4823 4 K  Slaps total: 537 537
Ab talked Alot but This whole case is Bullsh*t
+17   

3 weeks ago '08        #19
blazinodadon 
space
space
Props total: 1432 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Any day in jail is too much but 15 for that case he better take it you still got light at the end of the tunnel.
+13   

3 weeks ago '04        #20
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 51345 51 K  Slaps total: 9898 9 K

I'll probably get life for what's up in my draw
I know for sure
I'm a die by the sword
+10   

3 weeks ago '19        #21
Facedeuce 
space
space
space
Props total: 61 61  Slaps total: 0 0

+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #22
Cartel Weekly 
space
space
Props total: 1676 1 K  Slaps total: 551 551
He already knew where he was headed
They all did

Why n*ggas just won’t stop after the first big flip

Get in get out like a robbery

But you rather stay because you want the clout until you end up in the clouds
+15   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
Guwopaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 1893 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329

+6   

3 weeks ago '18        #24
Guwopaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 1893 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
 Cartel Weekly said
He already knew where he was headed
They all did

Why n*ggas just won’t stop after the first big flip

Get in get out like a robbery

But you rather stay because you want the clout until you end up in the clouds
If you made 30,40k in less than a hour would you “stop”?
+19   

3 weeks ago '17        #25
Cartel Weekly 
space
space
Props total: 1676 1 K  Slaps total: 551 551
 Guwopaveli said
If you made 30,40k in less than a hour would you “stop”?
Lol that’s not no money as quick as you can make that little sh*t you can blow it.

You rather be Ab I rather be his plug

You hear n*ggas snitch on each other but rarely do they snitch on the plug??? Wonder why
+10   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  30
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Dec 9 -These H0es Ain’t Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  21
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
79 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy