Stephen A. Smith herd y’all comments

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 weeks ago '18        #1
4315 page views
97 comments

LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
Props total: 6052 6 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
Stephen A. Smith herd y’all comments

imageimageimage
+20   

best
worst
97 comments

3 weeks ago '16        #2
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 33943 33 K  Slaps total: 6759 6 K
You n*ggas got Stephen A skressin
+31   

3 weeks ago '09        #3
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 9582 9 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
Kaep can do all the kneeling he wants to do now cuz he ain't playing professional football again unless it's in Canada or some sh*t lol

3 weeks ago '09        #4
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 9582 9 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
I mean I feel what he was doing with the speech and all that but wrong time n*gga damn lol.
+14   

3 weeks ago '15        #5
Ballin095 
space
space
Props total: 2902 2 K  Slaps total: 926 926
 LuxuriousGreen said

This n*gga dead a*s came to the show with documents like he's arriving to court.

+39   

3 weeks ago '11        #6
MakeItHappen456 
space
space
Props total: 3930 3 K  Slaps total: 2171 2 K
SAS don't know sh*t about sports or social reform. fu*k him.
+15   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
KeyserSoze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3987 3 K  Slaps total: 766 766
 Ballin095 said
This n*gga dead a*s came to the show with documents like he's arriving to court.

3 weeks ago '04        #8
abstractq 
space
space
space
Props total: 7762 7 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
SAS found himself totin the NFLs water on this one and now he dont want to feel the shame
+25   

3 weeks ago '13        #9
Flossay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9815 9 K  Slaps total: 711 711
So they put that language in there to protect them in case he got injured throwing and would sue for works-man comp nugga plz

+47   

3 weeks ago '10        #10
6.Yrs 
space
space
Props total: 16294 16 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 Flossay said
So they put that language in there to protect them in case he got injured throwing and would sue for works-man comp nugga plz

Steven A came with his so called "facts"....from his so called "sources"..

He just said he hasn't spoke to Kaep's camp since before the workout so that leads me to believe his "facts" are coming from the NFL.

Why is he so quick to believe them over the infromation that Max has or the over the information that Kaep himself has put put??

I fu*ks with Steven A most of the time but he lookin like a clown here.
+21   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 18559 18 K  Slaps total: 740 740

+24   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
TVR 
space
space
space
Props total: 18714 18 K  Slaps total: 1676 1 K

+62   

3 weeks ago '07        #13
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 58597 58 K  Slaps total: 4051 4 K
His soul is burning slow
+3   

3 weeks ago '11        #14
SteffDub 
space
space
space
Props total: 5135 5 K  Slaps total: 551 551
Damn that waiver I’m not hung up on that. Major key to me Is the nfl wanting to control the video. I don’t understand that one at all
+10   

3 weeks ago '05        #15
lamarowns 
space
space
Props total: 4772 4 K  Slaps total: 872 872
1... if you black and still watching football your love for the game overrides all disrespect, the fact that you can still watch a game where the owners disrespect the fck outta you, its gotta be love lmao

2... Kaep wants to play, but its gotten personal for him, yeah he could have shut the fck up and be playing in the league right now, but some things are more important, they disrespected him and he wants vengeance (something most of yall don't understand

3... Jay Z blamed single black mothers for police brutality

4... slap away if you must because im biased on the subject, I take disrespect personal
+34   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
Usukaz2 
space
space
Props total: 1608 1 K  Slaps total: 265 265
All this sh*t proves to me is that SAS is a fu*king puppet, slave, stepping fetching and will do anything for and to keep that money......just like Jay Z!
+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '18        #17
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 42600 42 K  Slaps total: 5664 5 K
This whole thing is exhausting.
+13   

3 weeks ago '05        #18
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16758 16 K  Slaps total: 5529 5 K
 LuxuriousGreen said

shut yo <> a*s up n*gga

3 weeks ago '12        #19
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 27932 27 K  Slaps total: 2415 2 K
Stephen A thinks just cause he did what he claims is civil rights activism back in the day that he can’t be critiqued on the way he approaches racial politics today. He can’t accept he is carrying water for the NFL, he believes guys like Kaep are embarrassing him. His issue with the T Shirt is all you need to understand.
+10   

3 weeks ago '05        #20
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 61138 61 K  Slaps total: 31051 31 K
 lamarowns said
1... if you black and still watching football your love for the game overrides all disrespect, the fact that you can still watch a game where the owners disrespect the fck outta you, its gotta be love lmao

2... Kaep wants to play, but its gotten personal for him, yeah he could have shut the fck up and be playing in the league right now, but some things are more important, they disrespected him and he wants vengeance (something most of yall don't understand

3... Jay Z blamed single black mothers for police brutality

4... slap away if you must because im biased on the subject, I take disrespect personal
1) nfl shouldn’t have sh*t to do with Collins social reform efforts. That’s what the government and politicians are for. Nfl is a business just like any their company So they’re going to do what ever they need to do to remain profitable if a player is cutting into their revenue then the player gets fired just like any other company. Protest at your company about something...anything and see if they don’t tell you to find a seat somewhere

2) Dez Bryant still wants to play the running back for the patriots who missed the meeting due to his alarm clock still wants to play NFL teams cut. Capable players get cut every day b, colin is no exception

3) Jay Z sold drugs to the black community, told you to beat it and called you a c*cksucker for asking about a car that he purchased, disrespects black men and women by leaving condoms and baby seats yet him working with the NFL is what got you triggered on him

4) your bias is misguided as companies all over the World pick and choose who they want to employ. Where is your anger towards all the other fortune 500 companies they do minorities dirty

Last edited by Tha Boss; 11-19-2019 at 03:52 PM..
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '19        #21
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 30206 30 K  Slaps total: 21052 21 K
SAS brought out documents?

3 weeks ago '16        #22
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 12732 12 K  Slaps total: 1462 1 K
 TVR said

+13   

3 weeks ago '04        #23
youngsiz 
space
space
Props total: 5068 5 K  Slaps total: 982 982
 Flossay said

Funny thing is that is standard language that is in any offer letter for employment and the application. All it means if you don’t get hired you can’t sue and doesn’t guarantee a job. Some of y’all really need to read the job applications and offer letters you sign. We basically sign away our lives unless negligence can be proven on the part of the employer aka works comp, wrongful termination etc.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #24
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18542 18 K  Slaps total: 3124 3 K
I don't get why it's so hard for them to say that they were wrong and they changed their opinion after getting more information
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #25
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 12732 12 K  Slaps total: 1462 1 K
Sas getting that work. After all of this calling him a sellout, what's next? He on some bullsh*t but there should be something productive come from all of this. I don't think he will apologize, I think he means well but he got that Steve Harvey sucker sh*t in him
+5   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  34
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  29
Dec 9 -These H0es Ain’t Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  25
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
79 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
 Closes in 1 hr -  Atlanta at Miami - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hrs -  New York at Portland - 10:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy