Future too hard 🔥🔥🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '10        #1
1898 page views
32 comments

DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 21877 21 K  Slaps total: 8808 8 K
Future too hard 🔥🔥🔥

+12   

best
worst
32 comments

3 weeks ago '19        #2
QueSunTzu 
space
space
space
Props total: 264 264  Slaps total: 354 354
Future's trash my nihha he been fell off after pluto album. Nihhaz don't want hear fake lean sippin pill poppin music.

3 weeks ago '12        #3
NATOMAS 
space
space
Props total: 979 979  Slaps total: 135 135
 QueSunTzu said
Future's trash my nihha he been fell off after pluto album. Nihhaz don't want hear fake lean sippin pill poppin music.
To you
+4   

3 weeks ago '10        #4
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
 QueSunTzu said
n*gga get the fu*k out my thread
+21   

3 weeks ago '16        #5
TheMooryouknow 
space
space
space
Props total: 154 154  Slaps total: 22 22
 QueSunTzu said
Yo a who and the w is silent .. Future is the Gospel
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 51968 51 K  Slaps total: 35041 35 K
durk got future on this
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
sensational 
space
space
space
Props total: 261 261  Slaps total: 18 18
 QueSunTzu said
Shut the fu*k up
+6   

3 weeks ago '19        #8
QueSunTzu 
space
space
space
 NATOMAS said
To you
 sensational said
Shut the fu*k up
 TheMooryouknow said
Yo a who and the w is silent .. Future is the Gospel
 DATKIDD121 said
n*gga get the fu*k out my thread

I mean if shoe fits wear it. If don't apply let it fly. But any who future makes music for 90s and 00s babies that are drug addicts who imitate Young Jeezy. Yall nihhaz is stuck in 2005. Still trying be trappers like yall from Atlanta. Future sh*t is mad corny. "I popped percocet I drunk me some lean." In every rhyme he writes. He never motivates to get money. He just runs spending it and being with hores. It is like fantasy world he lives in raps about. He never talks stacking money. Getting money. He raps about partying with no recognition of acquiring the money to do it. It is like fiends dream world. He was hot when he first came out nothing after that was live. It is so many underground artist that have more substance and content then him and rap about partying or celebrating in a better context.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 11-19-2019 at 01:42 AM..

3 weeks ago '19        #9
BLUE LAGOON 
space
space
space
Props total: 317 317  Slaps total: 114 114
 QueSunTzu said
i think the best thing he did was admit he doesn't do what he raps about.

helped people who don't support frauds ignore his music.

dude still out here poisoning the minds of children and confused adults looking for a reason to why his music is dope

3 weeks ago '10        #10
6.Yrs 
space
space
Props total: 16295 16 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 BLUE LAGOON said
i think the best thing he did was admit he doesn't do what he raps about.

helped people who don't support frauds ignore his music.

dude still out here poisoning the minds of children and confused adults looking for a reason to why his music is dope

n*gga prolly regrets saying that like a mfír.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 23745 23 K  Slaps total: 1556 1 K
man durk put his soul into this
too good

+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
David akaLegion 
space
space
Props total: 8263 8 K  Slaps total: 3290 3 K
 QueSunTzu said
Incel pussio sym

3 weeks ago '17        #13
GDmoney 
space
space
space
Props total: 198 198  Slaps total: 36 36
 QueSunTzu said
I mean if shoe fits wear it. If don't apply let it fly. But any who future makes music for 90s and 00s babies that are drug addicts who imitate Young Jeezy. Yall nihhaz is stuck in 2005. Still trying be trappers like yall from Atlanta. Future sh*t is mad corny. "I popped percocet I drunk me some lean." In every rhyme he writes. He never motivates to get money. He just runs spending it and being with hores. It is like fantasy world he lives in raps about. He never talks stacking money. Getting money. He raps about partying with no recognition of acquiring the money to do it. It is like fiends dream world. He was hot when he first came out nothing after that was live. It is so many underground artist that have more substance and content then him and rap about partying or celebrating in a better context.
you donít say ......hey , who do you listen too for that inspiration and hustle 🤔?

3 weeks ago '16        #14
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 4422 4 K  Slaps total: 595 595
 GDmoney said
you donít say ......hey , who do you listen too for that inspiration and hustle 🤔?
People still sleeping on Styles?

+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #15
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14588 14 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
Been waiting on this colab hood sh!t Oplar
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '19        #16
blessings  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
space
space
Props total: 12268 12 K  Slaps total: 12820 12 K
He still has 7 albums never coming out washed himself with too much releases in

3 weeks ago '19        #17
QueSunTzu 
space
space
space
 GDmoney said
Nihhaz that birth that trap sh*t Detriot nihhaz. It would be no trap because Meechi. Meechi from Detriot not ATL. That's like respecting Scarface when you could fu*k with Sosa. Detriot nihhaz like Doughboyz Cashout, Peezy, HNIC Pesh, Babyface Ray, DannyAlwaysWin, etc. all keep that hustler ambition sh*t alive. The Bay Area keep that hustler ambition alive too. You can't name one song Future got that make you want stack your bread and get to it. You can name hundreds of songs Future and nihhaz he birthed talking about spending it.

3 weeks ago '19        #18
Chaos LS 
space
space
Props total: 1369 1 K  Slaps total: 698 698

3 weeks ago '15        #19
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14588 14 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K

Reminds me of this motivation song WITH A MESSAGE s/o Hndrxx
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #20
sensational 
space
space
space
Props total: 261 261  Slaps total: 18 18
 QueSunTzu said
Nihhaz that birth that trap sh*t Detriot nihhaz. It would be no trap because Meechi. Meechi from Detriot not ATL. That's like respecting Scarface when you could fu*k with Sosa. Detriot nihhaz like Doughboyz Cashout, Peezy, HNIC Pesh, Babyface Ray, DannyAlwaysWin, etc. all keep that hustler ambition sh*t alive. The Bay Area keep that hustler ambition alive too. You can't name one song Future got that make you want stack your bread and get to it. You can name hundreds of songs Future and nihhaz he birthed talking about spending it.
I hate n*ggas like you. n*gga Iím not fu*kin listening to future for that. I got my Ross playlist on deck. n*gga expressing himself, however the fu*k he expressing himself. The n*gga music sounds good. Monster fire. Beastmode fire. 56 nights fire. DS2 fire. Wzrd fire. Hndrxx fire. Shut the fu*k up.
+5   

3 weeks ago '10        #21
space
space
n*ggas done lamed my thread up
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #22
space
space
 sensational said
I hate n*ggas like you. n*gga Iím not fu*kin listening to future for that. I got my Ross playlist on deck. n*gga expressing himself, however the fu*k he expressing himself. The n*gga music sounds good. Monster fire. Beastmode fire. 56 nights fire. DS2 fire. Wzrd fire. Hndrxx fire. Shut the fu*k up.
fu*k these n*ggas brah

Ain't gotta explain this sh*t. Either they fu*k wit it or they don't
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #23
Tony Outlaw 
space
space
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 QueSunTzu said
Lies...

Got to listen to his music with an open mind and take it for what it is. Not even one is gonna be socially conscious but future make the kind of records for when you on the grind and aspiring to get ahead and do greater in life. That's how I see it.

Last edited by Tony Outlaw; 11-19-2019 at 08:32 AM..
+6   

3 weeks ago '04        #24
bnw99 
space
space
Props total: 11496 11 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
Trash

3 weeks ago '15        #25
kaydot901 
space
space
Props total: 2580 2 K  Slaps total: 137 137
Fire Marshall Fewtch Back At It!

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  22
Nick Cannon calls 50 Cent a c**n for defending Eminem
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
How andy ruiz lost anthony joshua rematch!
30 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
93 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-30online now  9
Video inside Lizzo the rapper has a mental breakdown after internet backlash