Tay-K Reportedly Indicted For Shooting & Killing Man In Chick-Fil-A Parking Lot

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+19  180
35 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '07        #1
3842 page views
110 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
space
space
Props total: 115203 115 K  Slaps total: 12103 12 K
Tay-K Reportedly Indicted For Shooting & k*lling Man In Chick-Fil-A Parking Lot

BEXAR COUNTY, TX – Incarcerated rapper Tay-K was reportedly indicted on a capital murder charge in Bexar County last week.

According to ABC 12 San Antonio, the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office has accused Tay-K — real name Taymor McIntyre — of shooting and k*lling Mark Anthony Saldivar during an April 2017 robbery.

Tay-K, who was only 16 at the time of the shooting, was named as a triggerman in Saldivar’s murder as part of a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the victim’s mother Lucia “Lucy” Saldivar last year.

The suit says Saldivar was in a vehicle with Tay-K and two other people when Saldivar was robbed of his “expensive camera equipment” and forced out of the vehicle. Saldivar then “jumped onto the hood” of the car in an effort to stop them from getting away before the vehicle pulled into a Chick-fil-A parking lot.

That’s when Tay-K allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot Saldivar to death, leaving the man to “die on the street.”

Tay-K has already been convicted of a separate murder charge in Tarrant County and sentenced to 55 years in prison. On August 9, he was extradited to the Bexar County Jail, where he’s currently awaiting trial.

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. -a-parking-lot
+4   

best
worst
110 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11085 11 K  Slaps total: 1935 1 K
He robbed a cat and k*lled him in the process... was mr. gangster in his videos..... live by the sword die by the sword.......

But the zombies will still scream "free tay-k" really back words society we live in.....
+75   

4 weeks ago '19        #3
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1795 1 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
Damn.. Can't catch a break

4 weeks ago '15        #4
Brewklyner 
space
space
Props total: 9740 9 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
At 16? Crazy where his parents . Dude was doomed . He just made a hot song at the wrong time

4 weeks ago '18        #5
Kim Jong Un 
space
space
Props total: 11946 11 K  Slaps total: 4095 4 K
n*gga got down sydrome face, i'd be mad too

4 weeks ago '15        #6
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 77222 77 K  Slaps total: 4183 4 K
 beamjawn said
Would you like for him to catch a break?

Last edited by Tully Blanchard; 11-18-2019 at 06:55 PM..
+50   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11085 11 K  Slaps total: 1935 1 K
 beamjawn said

How do u expect him to catch a break when he is out here doing dumb sh*t and k*lling people????
+17   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #8
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 32165 32 K  Slaps total: 22203 22 K

Last edited by Big Tymerz; 11-18-2019 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Old

4 weeks ago '16        #9
solo 
space
space
space
Props total: 8638 8 K  Slaps total: 1262 1 K
 marcchrome said
He robbed a cat and k*lled him in the process... was mr. gangster in his videos..... live by the sword die by the sword.......

But the zombies will still scream "free tay-k" really back words society we live in.....
Robbed and k*lled a civilian over a camera...smh
+15   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
David akaLegion 
space
space
Props total: 8424 8 K  Slaps total: 3383 3 K
 Big Tymerz said

Suck ya dead mums

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Tweezy 
space
space
Props total: 4641 4 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
This is the lifestyle bx n*ggaz glorify when rappers speak about living it on records. You see it all the time, "so and so aint real, he aint gangsta" or "mc so n so ain't bout that Life" and completely downplay a man because he doesn't live this lifestyle,

Yet when y'all see the reality of that lifestyle like this misguided kid you are appalled....

**Shrugs**
+26   

4 weeks ago '14        #12
Nemohoes95 
space
space
space
Props total: 11911 11 K  Slaps total: 1682 1 K
 Brewklyner said
At 16? Crazy where his parents . Dude was doomed . He just made a hot song at the wrong time
”My momma insane and my daddy OG.”

Kid was doomed from the start.
+13   

4 weeks ago '09        #13
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 7278 7 K  Slaps total: 1710 1 K
fu*k both of em

Lol Tay got extra mad when dude jumped on the hood. Dumbass should of just let that camera sh*t go. Bet he regret dying over a camera and some camera lenses but we'll never know.

4 weeks ago '19        #14
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4807 4 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
 Tweezy said
This is the lifestyle bx n*ggaz glorify when rappers speak about living it on records. You see it all the time, "so and so aint real, he aint gangsta" or "mc so n so ain't bout that Life" and completely downplay a man because he doesn't live this lifestyle,

Yet when y'all see the reality of that lifestyle like this misguided kid you are appalled....

**Shrugs**
Man theres a huge difference between being a G and being a bully and a thug.

Hell in southern italy gangsters are called 'men of honour'. A G lives strictly by a totally voluntary code that he knowingly chooses, with everything thay comes with it, and only applies the laws of that code to others who have accepted it. A thug victimizes the weak for his own gain. Of course in reality its not black and white and a lot of people are not 100% g thug or civilian which makes things messy but this kid is not living the life that so many rappers try to glorify.
+6   

4 weeks ago '12        #15
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 14143 14 K  Slaps total: 938 938
 Tweezy said

**Shrugs**
No this lil n*gga was a bozo nothing he did was gangsta, he was k*lling civilians on some clown sh*t fucc him
+9   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 14724 14 K  Slaps total: 2160 2 K
 Zaosyn said
fu*k both of em

Lol Tay got extra mad when dude jumped on the hood. Dumbass should of just let that camera sh*t go. Bet he regret dying over a camera and some camera lenses but we'll never know.
there you have it

BX's dumbest statement of the week.

Last edited by KdenIII; 11-18-2019 at 07:05 PM..
+28   

4 weeks ago '13        #17
Ta388 
space
space
Props total: 4484 4 K  Slaps total: 651 651
Dude keep your life, let them take the camera and put you out the car, at least he could’ve gone home, now he’s gone for what
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #18
Tweezy 
space
space
Props total: 4641 4 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
 johnnysnow said
No this lil n*gga was a bozo nothing he did was gangsta, he was k*lling civilians on some clown sh*t fucc him
But when a n*gga talks about sh*t like

"I pull up, eyes bloodshot, find my first mark, put two in his fitted, empty his pockets and blow a spliff"

n*ggaz love it
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
Props total: 15843 15 K  Slaps total: 2738 2 K
Oh damn.

+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #20
six6nine9wpk 
space
space
space
Props total: 1123 1 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 Zaosyn said
fu*k both of em

Dumb sh*t that might have been dudes means for a living. That camera kit might have been 15k worth of stuff. Can’t knock a man for him not wanting his sh*t snatched.
+9   

4 weeks ago '06        #21
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 11315 11 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
Bury this prick
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #22
Martel 
space
space
Props total: 4333 4 K  Slaps total: 667 667
 six6nine9wpk said
Dumb sh*t that might have been dudes means for a living. That camera kit might have been 15k worth of stuff. Can’t knock a man for him not wanting his sh*t snatched.
this. rip to dude man i can't imagine someone taking away the tools i use to express myself with. that's why i aint filming nobody sh*t but my own

also

4 weeks ago '10        #23
Two02x3 
space
space
Props total: 11232 11 K  Slaps total: 3125 3 K
Aint no free t kay.....dude is a menace and needs help. Seems like one of these little lost n*ggas running around trying to prove something. You already robbed dude of his sh*t. No need to shoot and k*ll if you already got what you came for. I truly hope the kid gets some help in prison. I felt sad when I saw him still banging while he was locked up waiting for trial. It was like he didn't realize how serious sh*t was going to get smh
+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 11262 11 K  Slaps total: 5763 5 K
Trash culture @

Last edited by AllWins; 11-18-2019 at 07:19 PM..

4 weeks ago '04        #25
Dash420 
space
space
Props total: 9555 9 K  Slaps total: 846 846
 Two02x3 said
Aint no free t kay.....dude is a menace and needs help. Seems like one of these little lost n*ggas running around trying to prove something. You already robbed dude of his sh*t. No need to shoot and k*ll if you already got what you came for. I truly hope the kid gets some help in prison. I felt sad when I saw him still banging while he was locked up waiting for trial. It was like he didn't realize how serious sh*t was going to get smh
He gets help then what?? That n*gga life dunzo
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  36
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+133online now  23
Memorable pictures from this decade
218 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside SMACK/URL - SMACK Volume 5 [DISCUSSION THREAD/LIVE UPDATES]
366 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  18
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy