"South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

3 weeks ago '18        #1
5769 page views
116 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 27610 27 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
"South Park" Uses Randy Savage's Likeness To Mock Trans Athletes

"Matt Stone and Trey Parker have been at the center of various controversies over the years thanks to their animated TV show South Park. The show has made fun of anybody and everybody over the years and they haven't held back on the comedy. It seems like no topic is off-limits to them and in a brand new episode called "Board Girls," the show tackles one of the growing conversations in the sports community.

The transgender community has seen an increase in visibility over the years and while this is a great thing, there have certainly been those with some negative viewpoints. One of the topics that people seem to be ignorant of is trans women competing with other women in sports. With this latest episode, South Park offers up an exaggerated view of this topic by putting it in the context of a weightlifting competition.

As you can see from the clip above, one of the female characters is confident about winning the competition until a person who looks like Randy Savage appears on the screen. The Macho Man lookalike claims to be a woman and immediately takes control of the entire event.

For a couple of years now, some women have expressed concern in something like this happening although if you've been paying attention, cases like this never actually happen. Regardless, South Park is a comedy show and this is what they're supposed to do, even if their facts may just be a tad off."

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ews.95620.html
+64   

best
worst
116 comments

3 weeks ago '06        #2
dagreat1_87 
space
space
Props total: 8338 8 K  Slaps total: 411 411
This sh*t had me rolling the other night. It was scary how spot on they had his voice.
+77   

3 weeks ago '08        #3
Nut-In-Honeys 
space
space
Props total: 12587 12 K  Slaps total: 1382 1 K

South Park the GOAT
+48   

3 weeks ago '09        #4
WasabiTuna 
space
space
Props total: 12004 12 K  Slaps total: 1613 1 K
cases like this never happen?

so all them news stories were fake?

That MMA dude/chick never existed?
+41   

3 weeks ago '15        #5
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 76774 76 K  Slaps total: 4170 4 K

+64   

3 weeks ago '11        #6
PotheadFocker 
space
space
Props total: 15402 15 K  Slaps total: 2111 2 K
Its because Trey and Mat don't have no more Tegridy
+33   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
lucifershammer 
space
space
Props total: 34459 34 K  Slaps total: 3603 3 K
Trash article
+6   

3 weeks ago '14        #8
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 22384 22 K  Slaps total: 4616 4 K
I died @ “good luck, Heather.”

And he said the perfect response: “Luck is for dudes.”

+44   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43179 43 K  Slaps total: 2556 2 K

3 weeks ago '05        #10
freshtoodef 
space
space
Props total: 7301 7 K  Slaps total: 397 397
Best episode I seen in a while
+15   

3 weeks ago '06        #11
jj01 
space
space
Props total: 14204 14 K  Slaps total: 5715 5 K
Hilarious

3 weeks ago '15        #12
jimpurple 
space
space
space
Props total: 1859 1 K  Slaps total: 352 352
"tegrity ..."
+19   

3 weeks ago '05        #13
Double M Set 
space
space
Props total: 5258 5 K  Slaps total: 984 984
sh*t Had Me Literally DYING Because This sh*t Is Happening Rapidly At Alarming Rates Frfr
+13   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
40 acres 
space
space
Props total: 9717 9 K  Slaps total: 1467 1 K
Lol they going to take that sh*t down. Seems like Chappelle opened the door to bring honest comedy back. This wouldn’t have happened before sticks and stones

3 weeks ago '12        #15
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 80397 80 K  Slaps total: 5695 5 K
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9589 9 K  Slaps total: 10555 10 K
South Park will always be king. What other American show is completely banned in China?
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #17
wildish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
space
Props total: 5235 5 K  Slaps total: 2436 2 K
 Double M Set said
sh*t Had Me Literally DYING Because This sh*t Is Happening Rapidly At Alarming Rates Frfr
here where they got the idea

+15   

3 weeks ago '05        #18
kriskross00 
space
space
Props total: 56685 56 K  Slaps total: 7065 7 K
 dagreat1_87 said
This sh*t had me rolling the other night. It was scary how spot on they had his voice.
Naw..u want spot on?

+27   

3 weeks ago '18        #19
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9558 9 K  Slaps total: 5800 5 K
 40 acres said
Lol they going to take that sh*t down. Seems like Chappelle opened the door to bring honest comedy back. This wouldn’t have happened before sticks and stones
r u joking??
+13   

3 weeks ago '18        #20
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9589 9 K  Slaps total: 10555 10 K
 40 acres said
Honest comedy and real conversations never left if you had been paying attention to the comedy scene. Good comedians are some of the most honest human beings on the planet, imo, and they weaponize their jokes by wrapping it up with humor which makes them dangerous to the status quo.

I would agree that Chappelle did help push the anti-LGBT stuff because of his wide popularity, but the man is just a cog in the wheel of comedy (in a good way). Lots of others played a part as well.

It's a PC vs. reality war going on right now and comedians are on the front line.
+15   

3 weeks ago '15        #21
PolygonMafia 
space
space
Props total: 9097 9 K  Slaps total: 885 885
This is one of the few times I look at total acceptance as goofy. A person who went through puberty as a male is not of the same body as someone who has been biologically a female their whole life. A lot of these trans females I see competing against females in the sport are on average bigger and have more muscle mass naturally than the females.

That has to be a considered advantage, anyone calling someone a transphobe over this is jumping to the conclusion that you hate the individual in question and is living in their feelings.

Last edited by PolygonMafia; 11-17-2019 at 05:38 PM..
+19   

3 weeks ago '15        #22
40 acres 
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
r u joking??
Why would I be joking Chapelle was the first high profile comedian to say something in recent times. Of course there have been comedians talking about it. But none on prime time levels. Them dudes on familiar to people who follow them. Even South Park started playing close to the fence for awhile in some ways.

3 weeks ago '19        #23
PolloFrito 
space
space
Props total: 564 564  Slaps total: 52 52
There's a case in CT right now filed by some girls who claimed discrimination after they got smoked in track meets by transgender competitors.

Props to South Park for bringing attention to a meaningful issue.
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #24
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33569 33 K  Slaps total: 4610 4 K
 wildish said
here where they got the idea

Interesting Twitter account you follow there.
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #25
40 acres 
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Honest comedy and real conversations never left if you had been paying attention to the comedy scene. Good comedians are some of the most honest human beings on the planet, imo, and they weaponize their jokes by wrapping it up with humor which makes them dangerous to the status quo.

I would agree that Chappelle did help push the anti-LGBT stuff because of his wide popularity, but the man is just a cog in the wheel of comedy (in a good way). Lots of others played a part as well.

It's a PC vs. reality war going on right now and comedians are on the front line.
I never said they did. However we are talking about prime time media. Prime time media has been playing it safe for years now certain jokes have been off limits. Especially because of who controls the media. Most who go against the grain definitely not on the major platforms.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-41online now  35
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  31
Dec 9 -These H0es Ain’t Loyal! Ivanka Trump KNEW Christopher Pee Pee Tape Stee..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Debbie Allen discusses why Lisa Bonet left "A Different World" - EMMYTV..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 'Azael'
79 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy