3 Robert Pattinson movies I've recently seen that made me realize this dude is dope

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

3 weeks ago '12        #1
1742 page views
29 comments

Kwestluv91 
space
space
Props total: 11660 11 K  Slaps total: 3091 3 K
3 Robert Pattinson movies I've recently seen that made me realize this dude is dope

when dude got announced as the next batman, all i had ever known of this dude was that he was in the twilight series... had some worries, so I recently been checking some of his movies here and there to see what the hypes about... and i gotta say this dude is versatile as fu*k!

+11   

best
worst
29 comments

3 weeks ago '14        #2
DavidAames 
space
space
Props total: 13137 13 K  Slaps total: 696 696
Facts man!!!!!

Dude is a beast of a talent...
+10   

3 weeks ago '12        #3
Kwestluv91  OP
space
space
 DavidAames said
Facts man!!!!!

Dude is a beast of a talent...
if a movie about mac miller ever was made, i want him to play dude
+1   

3 weeks ago '11        #4
DJ Linx 
space
space
Props total: 3427 3 K  Slaps total: 423 423
 Kwestluv91 said
if a movie about mac miller ever was made, i want him to play dude
Why the fu*k would a Mac Miller movie ever be made?
+37   

3 weeks ago '14        #5
Los Pollos 
space
space
Props total: 11595 11 K  Slaps total: 7060 7 K
He’s going to k*ll it as Batman/Bruce

+6   

3 weeks ago '11        #6
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 8540 8 K  Slaps total: 2769 2 K
OP I agree,

He was amazing in The Lighthouse with willem Dafoe as well.

He gonna k*ll it as batman. People who know know him from twilight are sleeping heavy

And hes in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet

Last edited by dymablink; 11-16-2019 at 08:45 PM..
+8   

3 weeks ago '12        #7
ezduzit 
space
space
Props total: 12486 12 K  Slaps total: 1260 1 K
 dymablink said
OP I agree,

He was amazing in The Lighthouse with willem Dafoe as well.

He gonna k*ll it as batman. People who know know him from twilight are sleeping heavy

And hes in Christopher Nolanís Tenet
tenet gonna launch him in the mainstream i bet. just in time for batman
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
Pat08 
space
space
space
Props total: 293 293  Slaps total: 14 14
Agree, Rover is underrated too
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 9289 9 K  Slaps total: 2249 2 K
 DJ Linx said
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #10
epik93 
space
space
Props total: 389 389  Slaps total: 88 88
The lighthouse is dope. But is black and white, Idk if many newbies will be into that type of cinema

3 weeks ago '14        #11
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 84367 84 K  Slaps total: 24956 24 K
Trying to get ahead of the rush huh ?

3 weeks ago '12        #12
Kwestluv91  OP
space
space
 DJ Linx said
Why wouldnít they make a biopic about Mac?

3 weeks ago '15        #13
BustaCarmichaeI 
space
space
Props total: 10104 10 K  Slaps total: 939 939
 DJ Linx said
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
AllahMaxedPower 
space
space
Props total: 2470 2 K  Slaps total: 460 460
I'm all about these A24 movies but gotta say I've been disappointed in pretty much all of the Robert Pattison ones except for "Good Time."

"The Rover" I didn't even finish. I hated "The Lighthouse" and the space one with Andre 3000 didn't like either. I didn't know "The King" was out but gonna watch that for sure. I like how dude is rebranding himself from Twilight and his performances are good but still waiting on one I like yet. Hope he k*lls that Batman sh*t.
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #15
BMAN626 
space
space
Props total: 1225 1 K  Slaps total: 575 575
 Kwestluv91 said
when dude got announced as the next batman, all i had ever known of this dude was that he was in the twilight series... had some worries, so I recently been checking some of his movies here and there to see what the hypes about... and i gotta say this dude is versatile as fu*k!

How was the movie the king and out of the 3 you posted which one was the best?

3 weeks ago '09        #16
BMAN626 
space
space
 Kwestluv91 said

3 weeks ago '04        #17
King Kusanagi 
space
space
Props total: 5283 5 K  Slaps total: 202 202
I ain't even gon front...

Good time is slept on. That movie was good
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #18
Kwestluv91  OP
space
space
 BMAN626 said
The king was dope, it’s all based on Henry Vs takeover of France after he gets the throne from his father Henry IV. If you enjoy history you’ll like this, Pattinson is in it a lot less than I originally thought but his role as prince of France is important to the story.

Of the three I would have to say it’s between Rover or Good Time. Good Time is written and directed by Pattinsons costar who I believe is autistic.

At first I thought Guy Pierce was gonna steal the show in Rover, but his character is very serious. It isn’t until the very final scene when you find out why he’s so angry and serious but that reveal at the end was real man. Pattinson does an incredible job and I think he carries the movie. He’s supposed to be a bad guy but you will end up feeling so much pity for him by the end of it because of how well he’s able to convey his character

Last edited by Kwestluv91; 11-17-2019 at 12:54 PM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #19
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 4682 4 K  Slaps total: 465 465
 Kwestluv91 said
The king was dope, itís all based on Henry Vs takeover of France after he gets the throne from his father Henry IV. If you enjoy history youíll like this, Pattinson is in it a lot less than I originally thought but his role as prince of France is important to the story.

Of the three I would have to say itís between Rover or Good Time. Good Time is written and directed by Pattinsons costar who I believe is autistic.

At first I thought Guy Pierce was gonna steak the show in Rover, but his character is very serious. It isnít until the very final scene when you find out why heís so angry and serious but that reveal at the end was real man. Pattinson does an incredible job and I think he carries the movie. Heís supposed to be a bad guy but you will end up feeling so much pity for him by the end of it because of how well heís able to convey his character
I really liked the rover. Very gritty and will keep you on edge

3 weeks ago '05        #20
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 10699 10 K  Slaps total: 2763 2 K
i think he was mis cast in Good time .....he just wasn't grimy enough and his facial hair was awkward as fu*k

one of those decision where the director (safdie brothers) needed a name to get the film green lit for investors sake
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #21
BMAN626 
space
space
 Kwestluv91 said
The king was dope, itís all based on Henry Vs takeover of France after he gets the throne from his father Henry IV. If you enjoy history youíll like this, Pattinson is in it a lot less than I originally thought but his role as prince of France is important to the story.

Of the three I would have to say itís between Rover or Good Time. Good Time is written and directed by Pattinsons costar who I believe is autistic.

At first I thought Guy Pierce was gonna steak the show in Rover, but his character is very serious. It isnít until the very final scene when you find out why heís so angry and serious but that reveal at the end was real man. Pattinson does an incredible job and I think he carries the movie. Heís supposed to be a bad guy but you will end up feeling so much pity for him by the end of it because of how well heís able to convey his character
Salute

3 weeks ago '04        #22
carloshoopla 
space
space
space
Props total: 302 302  Slaps total: 119 119
He was really great in Lost City of Z too.

3 weeks ago '16        #23
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 23690 23 K  Slaps total: 1551 1 K
he was hilarious in The King, that accent was ridiculous
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
Jayphox 
space
space
space
Props total: 101 101  Slaps total: 29 29
Bro I watched Good Time, where him and his mentally handicap brother mess up a bank job. Once I heard he the next Batman I was like “the world ain’t even ready”. He prolly be the first to nail both Bruce and Batman. Ben affleck was decent but they dropped the ball.
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #25
Kingme 
space
space
Props total: 14544 14 K  Slaps total: 2771 2 K
Good Times was trash, damn near everything I've seen this dude in is trash, he's even in Cronenberg's worst movie and that director rarely misses . The Lighthouse was a*s. After you've seen a Pattinson you're never in a mood to see it again.

Not sure how he's going to work in Batman. Nolan at least had the sense to spend a whole movie justifying how Bale could be Batman...they going to need to the same with Pattinson because I'd put money on every actor casted in Batman beating up Rob in a fair one, even Zoe Kravitz.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-37online now  107
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
177 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  36
She Crushed My Universe 😢
83 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28online now  28
Video inside Alot of these big time youtubers gonna have to get jobs starting Dec 10th
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+127online now  17
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
160 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy