Nov 14- Trump Atty Rudy “The Booty” Giuliani Being Investigated For Serious Crimes

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '11        #1
1127 page views
74 comments

kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
Props total: 137134 137 K  Slaps total: 12737 12 K
Nov 14- Trump Atty Rudy “The booty” Giuliani Being Investigated For Serious Crimes

Trump’s Personal Attorney Rudy “The booty” Giuliani Being Investigated For Serious Crimes

Giuliani Faces U.S. Probe on Campaign Finance, Lobbying Breaches

Chris Strohm
November 14, 2019, 7:00 PM EST
By and Jordan Fabian

11/14/2019, 7:00:39 PM

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is being investigated by federal prosecutors for possible campaign finance violations and a failure to register as a foreign agent as part of an active investigation into his financial dealings, according to three U.S. officials.

The probe of Giuliani, which one official said could also include possible charges on violating laws against bribing foreign officials or conspiracy, presents a serious threat to Trump’s presidency from a man that former national security adviser John Bolton has called a “hand grenade.”

A second official said Giuliani’s activities raise counterintelligence concerns as well, although there probably wouldn’t be a criminal charge related to that. The officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive matter, provided the first indication of the potential charges under investigation.

Giuliani is a central figure in the U.S. House impeachment inquiry, which focuses on an effort led by the former New York City mayor to pressure Ukraine’s government to investigate the president’s political rivals. If Giuliani is charged or indicted, he could expose Trump to a new level of legal and political jeopardy, especially if he’s accused of committing a crime on the president’s behalf.image

“I would not be surprised if he gets indicted,” said Mimi Rocah, a former federal prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. “It’s clear Giuliani is up to his ears in shady stuff and there’s tons of smoke.”

Withholding Aid

Witnesses in the impeachment inquiry have described how Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine and a White House meeting for the country’s newly elected president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to force him to investigate a company connected to former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter. Biden is a Democratic frontrunner to challenge Trump in 2020.

Democrats have called Trump activities with Giuliani’s a*sistance as a potential abuse of presidential power, while some Republicans have argued that Trump’s conduct doesn’t merit his removal from office.

Giuliani is under investigation by the U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan, which he once led. The office began to scrutinize his activities in Ukraine as prosecutors investigated two of his a*sociates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. The two were subsequently charged in the U.S. with illegally funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars to U.S. officials and a political action committee that backed Trump.

Read More: Probe of Giuliani Allies Gathered Records on 50 Bank Accounts

Parnas and Fruman were working for Giuliani on matters related to Trump. It’s not clear, however, whether the investigation of Giuliani is focusing on the work he did for the president.

Giuliani, his lawyers and the White House didn’t respond to requests for comment.

‘Good Man’

Trump has shown no signs that he is willing to part ways with Giuliani. Trump told reporters on Oct. 25 that Giuliani is a “good man” who is one of the “the greatest crime f*ghters and corruption f*ghters.”image

But some Trump allies in Congress have sought to put distance between the two men, painting Giuliani as a rogue player not operating under Trump’s orders. That description is at odds with Giuliani’s claim he was acting as the president’s personal defense attorney.

Representative Mark Meadows, a North Carolina Republican, said that “the Democrats’ motive is to bring Giuliani in front and center and they believe that by impeaching Giuliani they can impeach the president.”

Cutting ties with Giuliani amid the impeachment inquiry would be risky for Trump because of the possibility that he could turn against the president.

Giuliani was asked in an interview with the Guardian whether he was concerned Trump might “throw him under a bus.”

Giuliani laughed and said: “I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid.”

Giuliani lawyer Robert Costello interjected to say, “He’s joking,” according to the Guardian report, which was published on Thursday.image

Unique Role

Giuliani sits in a unique position, serving not only as the president’s lawyer but also an ally who seeks to further Trump’s political objectives.

Senior State Department officials said at a House impeachment hearing on Wednesday that Giuliani was carrying out a shadow campaign in Ukraine earlier this year at Trump’s behest. Giuliani’s work included seeking incriminating information on Biden, and he also pushed for the removal of then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. Giuliani worked with Parnas and Fruman on the efforts in Ukraine.

“I believe he was looking to dig up political dirt against a potential rival in the next election cycle,” testified George Kent, deputy a*sistant secretary of State in the European and Eurasian bureau.

William Taylor, the acting U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, described an “irregular policy channel” toward Ukraine that was being led by Giuliani. Taylor described his “astonishment” when he was told in July by a White House budget official that U.S. aid to Ukraine was being withheld under the orders of Trump through the acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.

Giuliani could face charges related to extortion or other crimes stemming from trying to get Ukraine to open an investigation into the Bidens or into whether Ukraine interfered in the 2016 U.S. election, said Kenneth McCallion, a former federal prosecutor.

Such charges could implicate Trump in a criminal activity, McCallion added. Justice Department policy prohibits a president from being criminally charged while in office, although it wouldn’t shield him after he leaves office.

Complicated Circumstances

Rocah said the actions that Trump, Giuliani and other officials took related to Ukraine may be more complicated, and that what appears to be wrongdoing on the surface may be hard to charge as crimes.

Giuliani, after several weeks of backing away from the public spotlight, has become somewhat more active in recent days, with the Guardian interview and a Wall Street Journal op-ed defending Trump’s conduct and blasting the impeachment inquiry.

Giuliani has been making a case against impeachment, and argued that the president’s supporters need to mount an aggressive public defense in the media. Giuliani said Friday on an impeachment-focused podcast hosted by former White House senior adviser Steve Bannon that public pressure could convince swing-district Democrats to vote against articles of impeachment.

“We are engaged in combat,” Giuliani said. “Even if they don’t impeach him, they’re hoping that somehow it will take his numbers down and maybe they can beat him.”

— With a*sistance by Billy House

visit this link https://www.bloomberg.com .. bying-breaches
“The Best People.”

Last edited by kiss0fdeath; 11-14-2019 at 07:15 PM..
+11   

best
worst
74 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9595 9 K  Slaps total: 10574 10 K
So many damn agents on this board. Propagandists working hard to spread misinformation. Having all their opinions and views perfectly aligned with the mainstream media and Hollywood while insisting they are part of the ReSiStAnCe.

What a joke BX has become.

4 weeks ago '17        #3
Rich130 
space
space
Props total: 14022 14 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39252 39 K  Slaps total: 7759 7 K
 danneywilliams said
So many damn agents on this board. Propagandists working hard to spread misinformation. Having all their opinions and views perfectly aligned with the mainstream media and Hollywood while insisting they are part of the ReSiStAnCe.

What a joke BX has become.
You're one of those propagandists you're bi*ching about, but I guess you don't realize that. I've always said, the internet is going to be the death of dumb people.
+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
space
space
 Ymmot said
You're one of those propagandists you're bi*ching about, but I guess you don't realize that. I've always said, the internet is going to be the death of dumb people.
Then I guess it'll be the death of you, Agent Tommy. You still think Epstein k*lled himself and that Boot Edge Edge is gonna win?

Last edited by danneywilliams; 11-14-2019 at 07:30 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #6
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Then I guess it'll be the death of you, Agent Tommy. You still think Epstein k*lled himself and that Boot Edge Edge is gonna win?
I don't believe Epstein k*lled himself. I said it's believable that he k*lled himself, but I doubt he did. Meanwhile Barr spent 5 seconds gathering information and ruled Epstein's death a suicide; probably because trump told him to bury the story.
+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
space
space
 Ymmot said
I don't believe Epstein k*lled himself. I said it's believable that he k*lled himself, but I doubt he did. Meanwhile Barr spent 5 seconds gathering information and ruled Epstein's death a suicide; probably because trump told him to bury the story.
If Trump had anything to do with Epstein, that sh*t would be blasted 24/7 across all channels from here to space. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. Keep up with the mainstream talking points, errand boy.

4 weeks ago '11        #8
kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
space
space
 danneywilliams said
If Trump had anything to do with Epstein, that sh*t would be blasted 24/7 across all channels from here to space. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. Keep up with the mainstream talking points, errand boy.

Fu€k Up, Hoe.
+16   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
space
space
 kiss0fdeath said

Fu€k Up, Hoe.
Pictures of them being together means they r*ped children together. Makes perfect sense.

Go post some more stories from Massa Mainstream Media, you puppet.

4 weeks ago '17        #10
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Why can't you ever have a conversation? You always turn it into you saying stupid sh*t for some reason.

It's clear as day, Barr immediately said Epstein's death was a suicide without any investigation. Why did he do that?
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
 Ymmot said
Why can't you ever have a conversation? You always turn it into you saying stupid sh*t for some reason.

It's clear as day, Barr immediately said Epstein's death was a suicide without any investigation. Why did he do that?
How should I know? Maybe something is going on with Barr, too? I just know Trump wasn't involved. Deep down, you know it, too.

4 weeks ago '11        #12
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Pictures of them being together means they r*ped children together. Makes perfect sense.

No. but this testimony from the child he’s been credibly accused of raping at Epstein’s house does. Take that mushroom di€k out ya butt before you respond. Better yet, clean up first and don’t respond at all.
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #13
space
space
 Ymmot said

Same reason that Barr recused then urecused himself even though his father hired Epstein to teach children with no education training.
+6   

4 weeks ago '12        #14
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 80670 80 K  Slaps total: 5715 5 K
 Ymmot said

Howcome they never want to talk about the science fiction novels Barrs father wrote.

They pretty much outline Epsteins life
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
TheLastNonEarth 
space
space
Props total: 63391 63 K  Slaps total: 6846 6 K

B-b-but Qanon says there's like 10,000 sealed indictments to be released so Trump can lock up the entire Democrat party. Obama is supposed to get like 3 life sentences for that Fast & Furious 9 thing, something about him and Vin Diesel selling weapons to Eric Holder. Why does the deep state keep getting away with this shyt?
+5   

4 weeks ago '08        #16
tdnupe3 
space
space
Props total: 34257 34 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
@ out here doing the Lord's work

+7   

4 weeks ago '13        #17
HawgNDaGame 
space
space
Props total: 29176 29 K  Slaps total: 835 835
Rudy the booty
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #18
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 40202 40 K  Slaps total: 3476 3 K
These peach mint threads be fresh off the press
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #19
acefresh 
space
space
 kiss0fdeath said

Fu€k Up, Hoe.
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #20
acefresh 
space
space
@ you either gettin paid to make these immaculate threads or this is true passion
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #21
space
space
 kiss0fdeath said

No. but this testimony from the child he’s been credibly accused of raping at Epstein’s house does. Take that mushroom di€k out ya butt before you respond. Better yet, clean up first and don’t respond at all.
Imagine still believing this smear campaign. Dumb bi*ch made it all up, retard.

Keep peddling that fake news, errand boy.

4 weeks ago '17        #22
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
How should I know? Maybe something is going on with Barr, too? I just know Trump wasn't involved. Deep down, you know it, too.
Lmao, you "know" trump wasn't involved? He was best friends with this guy for 30 years and they threw all kinds of parties together.
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
space
space
 Ymmot said
Lmao, you "know" trump wasn't involved? He was best friends with this guy for 30 years and they threw all kinds of parties together.
He wasn't best friends with him, you clown. They went to some of the same parties and that's it. Just think for a second, you mental midget. The mainstream media has been out to get Trump since 2016. If they had ANYTHING on Trump connected with Epstein, they would be firing on all cylinders. Use your brain, numb nuts.

4 weeks ago '10        #24
Bandito 
space
space
Props total: 33614 33 K  Slaps total: 4612 4 K
 danneywilliams said
I just know Trump wasn't involved.
How? You don't even know the guy.

The way people defend trump is crazy. It literally makes no sense at all.

this whole thing about 'flipping,' they call it … they get 10 years in jail and they flip on whoever the next highest one is, or as high as you can go. It almost ought to be outlawed—it's not fair. It's called flipping and it ought to almost be illegal.
- donald j trump, August 23, 2018

That right there shows you the man's mind state. All the underlings need to keep their mouth shut and do their time so the people at the top can continue do crimes.

I could only imagine the reaction if Obama rocked a Stop Snitching shirt when he was president.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 30892 30 K  Slaps total: 3187 3 K
 danneywilliams said

yes he's a skeevy perv
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+72online now  32
Patrice O'Neal Being a Human In A Room Full Of Robots
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-38online now  30
Video inside Lizzo the rapper has a mental breakdown after internet backlash
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+141online now  21
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
159 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+45online now  14
Video inside Do You Agree With Anthony Mackie About Hollywood?
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy