Nov 14 - Yvette Carnell, ADOS, Post Video Of Tariq Nasheed Ethering Himself

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

3 weeks ago '18        #1
2616 page views
175 comments

Baron Davis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11612 11 K  Slaps total: 5326 5 K
Nov 14 - Yvette Carnell, ADOS, Post Video Of Tariq Nasheed Ethering Himself

best
worst
175 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 32912 32 K  Slaps total: 2671 2 K
I'm not watching it, but I agree with the idea that a demographic known for spending money as soon as they receive it shouldn't receive cash reparations.

It should be land & property tax exemptions, free trade school for X amount of generations, and small business grants (or loans with 0% interest).
+15   

3 weeks ago '18        #3
Baron Davis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 11612 11 K  Slaps total: 5326 5 K
 Lord God said
I'm not watching it, but I agree with the idea that a demographic known for spending money as soon as they receive it shouldn't receive cash reparations.

It should be land & property tax exemptions, free trade school for X amount of generations, and small business grants (or loans with 0% interest).
It doesn't matter what the outcome of reparations is. Some will spend foolishly, some will spend wisely. The slave master cannot sit and determine what form payment is made

Last edited by Baron Davis; 11-15-2019 at 03:41 AM..
+48   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
Real 
space
space
Props total: 4408 4 K  Slaps total: 941 941
It should be land, education, and money.

n*ggas were robbed and deprived of all of the above plus some. Foh
+51   

3 weeks ago '19        #5
Rocko 
space
space
space
Props total: 1825 1 K  Slaps total: 582 582
 Lord God said
What demographic are you talking about?
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 24377 24 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
That bi*ch is messy as hell. She spend more time arguing with people then actually getting her point across to me. I think all this ADOS sh*t is counter productive.

Why cant this bi*ch jus agree to disagree with these people and join forces so they can accomplish something
+16   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 24377 24 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
 Baron Davis said
It doesn't matter what the outcome of reparations is. Some with spend foolishly, some will spend wisely. The slave master cannot sit and determine what form payment is made
Tf are you even talking about? White people will be the ones to decide if we get anything. What leverage do we have to make demands?

3 weeks ago '18        #8
space
space
 Rocko said
What demographic are you talking about?
Black people.

3 weeks ago '19        #9
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Black people.
Wow.
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
space
space
 Real said
It should be land, education, and money.

n*ggas were robbed and deprived of all of the above plus some. Foh
Tax exemptions and grants are money.

3 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
 Rocko said
Wow.
??

3 weeks ago '19        #12
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Lord God said
??
Your racist statement on black folks made up economic irresponsibility.
+9   

3 weeks ago '04        #13
Real 
space
space
 Lord God said
Tax exemptions and grants are money.
Ok?

Your dumbass claimed only a 'certain demographic' is known for 'spending money as soon as they get it.'

You're exposing yourself
+12   

3 weeks ago '18        #14
space
space
 Rocko said
Your racist statement on black folks made up economic irresponsibility.
Brooke Stephens & k*ller Mike are racists?

Real said
Ok?

Your dumbass claimed only a 'certain demographic' is known for 'spending money as soon as they get it.'

You're exposing yourself
You're fueled by emotion.

According to The State of Working America, Black people spend 4 percent more money annually than any other race despite the fact that they are the least represented race and the race that lives in poverty at the highest rate.

According to author Brooke Stephens’ book, Talking Dollars and Making Sense: A Wealth Building Guide for African-Americans, the lifespan of a dollar in the Asian community is 28 days, in the Jewish community the lifespan of a dollar is 19 days, and shockingly, the lifespan in the African-American community is approximately 6 hours.

“Buying Black” expert Maggie Anderson, Founder of the Empowerment Experiment, and Eugene Mitchell, Founder of the $50 Billion Empowerment Plan, joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss how we can keep funds in our community, empower entrepreneurs, and grow up to one million jobs through business development within the African-American community.

+8   

3 weeks ago '04        #15
Real 
space
space
 Lord God said

You're fueled by emotion.

According to The State of Working America, Black people spend 4 percent more money annually than any other race despite the fact that they are the least represented race and the race that lives in poverty at the highest rate.

According to author Brooke Stephens’ book, Talking Dollars and Making Sense: A Wealth Building Guide for African-Americans, the lifespan of a dollar in the Asian community is 28 days, in the Jewish community the lifespan of a dollar is 19 days, and shockingly, the lifespan in the African-American community is approximately 6 hours.

“Buying Black” expert Maggie Anderson, Founder of the Empowerment Experiment, and Eugene Mitchell, Founder of the $50 Billion Empowerment Plan, joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss how we can keep funds in our community, empower entrepreneurs, and grow up to one million jobs through business development within the African-American community.

I don't need a graph telling me that black spend '4 percent more money' annually.

fu*k is that supposed to mean? All races make money and blow money. Who the fu*k are you or anybody to tell n*ggas what they should or shouldn't be able to do with the money they are owed?
+15   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
space
space
 Real said
I don't need a graph telling me that black spend '4 percent more money' annually.

fu*k is that supposed to mean? All races make money and blow money. Who the fu*k are you or anybody to tell n*ggas what they should or shouldn't be able to do with the money they are owed?
Someone that knows the point of reparations are to build communal wealth, not use cash to further invest in other cultures.

+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #17
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Lord God said
Nah, just you.

"There's been a consistent finding across a number of studies that if you take into account a household or a family's level of income, there are no significant differences between blacks and whites in terms of savings rates. And in some categories, the black savings rate is actually a little bit higher than the white savings rate." - Professor William Darity of Duke Economics

"Often these myths aren’t just wrong, but the exact opposite is true. For example, on the topic of savings behavior: A study conducted by the Institute on a*sets and Social Policy using the 2013 Survey of Consumer Finances found that, at comparable levels of income, whites spend 1.3 times more than blacks.”

+15   

3 weeks ago '04        #18
Real 
space
space
 Lord God said
Someone that knows the point of reparations are to build communal wealth, not use cash to further invest in other cultures.

You or anybody else don't get to make that call bruh. fu*k don't you understand about that? Black folks can't have reparations without another form of 'master/slave' logic attached to it....Holy sh*t
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #19
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Real said

Only thing that graph tells me is other races aren't washing their a*s
+11   

3 weeks ago '16        #20
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
Props total: 7384 7 K  Slaps total: 1190 1 K
 Lord God said

Well... If you give black people the means to build a life for themselves, then the bad spending habits fade as we gain more wealth.

Anytime resources are scarce for a long period of time, ppl start to condition themselves certain way.

Wall street loses regular ppls money every fu*kin day.

Rich white folks been bailed out for hundreds of billions of dollars over the last 30 years.

Im gonna give black people the benefit of the doubt .

Give us the money . period
+14   

3 weeks ago '17        #21
ddy807 
space
space
Props total: 11402 11 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 Real said

That community time circulation of money doesn't have numbers to back it.

Rocko said
Nah, just you.

"There's been a consistent finding across a number of studies that if you take into account a household or a family's level of income, there are no significant differences between blacks and whites in terms of savings rates. And in some categories, the black savings rate is actually a little bit higher than the white savings rate." - Professor William Darity of Duke Economics

"Often these myths aren’t just wrong, but the exact opposite is true. For example, on the topic of savings behavior: A study conducted by the Institute on a*sets and Social Policy using the 2013 Survey of Consumer Finances found that, at comparable levels of income, whites spend 1.3 times more than blacks.”

I was looking for this very exact duke study after reading his post.
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #22
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 72571 72 K  Slaps total: 4278 4 K
I'm not taking anything Yvette Carnell has to heart. She's using ADOS as a front but she's funded by white supremacists. She's funded by PFIR, a front for the ultra right wing white supremacist think tank FAIR. When her boss is John Taunton, it's clear she's bei g paid to sow division amongst black people for the benefit of white supremacists and Trump.

3 weeks ago '17        #23
space
space
 Baron Davis said
It doesn't matter what the outcome of reparations is. Some with spend foolishly, some will spend wisely. The slave master cannot sit and determine what form payment is made
Don't fall for her. She's a plant for white supremacists. She's funded by a white supremacist think tank.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
Rocko 
space
space
space
 Naga Sadow said
Don't fall for her. She's a plant for white supremacists. She's funded by a white supremacist think tank.

But I'm sure your 20 minutes of googling was more fruitful than several months of investigative journalism done by the New York Times

+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
 Rocko said

But I'm sure your 20 minutes of googling was more fruitful than several months of investigative journalism done by the New York Times

Oh so she just sold out for free. That still means she worked for a white supremacist group.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
Image(s) inside NBA Youngboy TBG War UPDATE:
66 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  38
Obie Trice arrested for felony assault
81 comments