online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Suge Knight 'arranged to have Tupac and Biggie Smalls ki1led' claims Hollywood actor

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 years ago '11        #1
5331 page views
0 comments

ghostridah 
Props total: 2430 2 K  Slaps total: 893 893
Suge Knight 'arranged to have Tupac and Biggie Smalls ki1led' claims Hollywood actor

Hollywood actor Tom Sizemore told the FBI that Suge Knight 'arranged' to have rappers Tupac and Notorious B.I.G, aka Biggie Smalls ki1led, according to leaked documents obtained by The Sun.

The file also claims that Sizemore told agents he would even wear a wire to help them solve the case.

Tupac died in a drive-by shooting in September 1996 when he was 25-years-old. Six months later Notorious B.I.G, aka Biggie Smalls, 24, was shot at four times in a drive-by shooting, one of which proved fatal.

In a tr@nscript of a 2004 interview between Sizemore and the FBI about the murders, the Black Hawk actor says he first met music executive Suge Knight at an AA meeting.

Leaked documents show Tom Sizemore accuse music mogul Suge Knight of 'arranging' the murders

Marion 'Suge' Knight and Tupac Shakur pictured together in Los Angeles months before the rapper's death

Iconic photo of Tupac after he was shot captured the moment he fell out with Biggie

Sizemore then says during a 2001 meeting in a nightclub, a gang member - who went by the name 8-ball - told him that Knight had arranged for hip hop stars Biggie and Tupac to be ki1led.

He said he knew of a former gang member who had information on the shootings and would try to give the FBI his details.

Sizemore adds in the tr@nscript that he would also help agents shut down a crystal meth warehouse after his teenage sister became addicted.

0_Tupac-Shakur-At-Club-Amazon.jpg
Rappers Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Shakur and Redman pose at New York's Club Amazon in 1993(Image: Michael Ochs Archives)
Read More
Man named Tupac Shakur arrested in Tennessee for meth possession
According to The Sun, the document reads: "Sizemore will wear a wire or provide any information to help solve the Biggie Smalls murder as well as lead the FBI to take down the largest crystal meth house in California, which he stated as being run by the Mexican Mafia out of a warehouse."

The interview was part of an FBI file into the case obtained by movie producer Don Sikorski who has been researching Biggie's murder for a movie.

0_MAIN-Marion-Suge-Knight-appears-in-Los-Angeles-Superior-Court-for-sentencing-in-a-fatal-2015-hit-and-ru.jpg
Suge Knight was sentenced to a 28 year prison sentence for manslaughter in a 2015 over a fatal hit-and-run(Image: REUTERS)
Read More
How Mike Tyson's friendship with Tupac Shakur was brutally cut short on fight night
Suge Knight, who ran Death Row Records, has denied any involvement in either murder. He is currently serving a 28-year sentence for a hit and run in 2015.

Sikorski used Tupac and Biggie case as the inspiration behind his 2018 movie City of Lies, starring Johnny Depp.

He said: “When I was researching this case I found it very disenchanting because at the end of the day someone is dead - which is Biggie - and these documents exist but no one has seemed to care enough to look into them or put them out there into the public.

“But I’m just one person so by putting these documents out there - I want to encourage other people to really look into this stuff.”

Mirror Online has contacted LAPD and Tom Sizemore for comment.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3319
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
281 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5112
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4111
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+577
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food