Nov 13 - Tяump's spiritual adviser Paula White is committing FRAUD & running PONZI schemes

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '05        #1
477 page views
21 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 63977 63 K  Slaps total: 4804 4 K
Nov 13 - Tяump's spiritual adviser Paula White is committing FRAUD & running PONZI schemes

Richard W. Painter, who served as the chief ethics lawyer in President George W. Bush's White House, blasted President Donald Trump's personal spiritual adviser Paula White, suggesting the religious leader was committing "fraud" and running a "Ponzi scheme."

The White House recently announced that White, who previously served as the senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center in Florida, would officially spearhead Trump's Faith and Opportunity Initiative. Since taking on the official role, the prominent televangelist has continued to sell religious items that she claims will provide spiritual and material benefits to buyers.

"This 'prosperity gospel' scam by ⁦@Paula_White⁩ tests the boundaries between 'religious freedom' and criminal mail fraud and wire fraud," Painter argued in a Wednesday morning tweet. "'Send me money and God will make you rich.' Now she uses her White House position to make her sales pitch."

On Tuesday, Painter raised related concerns about White. "Paula White now is running her faith based Ponzi scheme from inside the White House," he wrote in a tweet, sharing a link to a Newsweek article that reported on criticism of Trump's adviser. '"Send me your January paycheck and God will pay you back with interest .... [perhaps out of somebody else's February paycheck],'" he added.

Back in January of 2018, White, whose net worth is estimated to be around $5 million, appealed to her followers to send their first paychecks of the year to support her ministry. She warned that those who did not obey the call would face "consequences" from God.

+6   

best
worst
21 comments

4 weeks ago '04        #2
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 28253 28 K  Slaps total: 3759 3 K
I’ve always wanted to smash her

4 weeks ago '16        #3
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 40394 40 K  Slaps total: 5853 5 K
inb4 "Christianity is a scam"

NOT my religion

Paula White can get thee behind me.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 42572 42 K  Slaps total: 5326 5 K
Good thread OP bi*ch is the devil
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 61191 61 K  Slaps total: 31059 31 K

Back in January of 2018, White, whose net worth is estimated to be around $5 million, appealed to her followers to send their first paychecks of the year to support her ministry. She warned that those who did not obey the call would face "consequences" from God.

Bx lawyers is this extortion
+8   

4 weeks ago '09        #6
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 146011 146 K  Slaps total: 18257 18 K
 Tha Boss said

Bx lawyers is this extortion

yup...trumps gonna claim hes not aware of this multi million dollar ponzi scheme

4 weeks ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 73149 73 K  Slaps total: 4308 4 K
Anyone who profits off of Christianity is not a Christian.
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 8591 8 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
Lock her up
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
BlackBanga 
space
space
Props total: 4636 4 K  Slaps total: 262 262

4 weeks ago '18        #10
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 30891 30 K  Slaps total: 3187 3 K

4 weeks ago '17        #11
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 41249 41 K  Slaps total: 20352 20 K
Our scammer in chief hiring more scammers
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 41249 41 K  Slaps total: 20352 20 K
 Tastemaker331 said
Iíve always wanted to smash her
I'd pipe too
+1   

4 weeks ago '09        #13
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 146011 146 K  Slaps total: 18257 18 K
 LostTenets said
I'd pipe too

blob really meant to say hes filling the swamp with the most corruptable and most underqualified people he can install

4 weeks ago '17        #14
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 39247 39 K  Slaps total: 7759 7 K
Not the least bit surprising.

4 weeks ago '17        #15
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 34735 34 K  Slaps total: 8098 8 K
 Naga Sadow said
Anyone who profits off of Christianity is not a Christian.
Why do people say this, lol.

You cant view Christianity through any context that isnt innately capitalistic.

The archetype for capitalism was with a “Christian perspective” in that the market was supposed to — I sh*t you not — level itself via divine intervention.

This is what Adam Smith believed.

Christianity has always been bullsh*t, my man.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
Why do people say this, lol.

You cant view Christianity through any context that isnt innately capitalistic.

The archetype for capitalism was with a ďChristian perspectiveĒ in that the market was supposed to ó I sh*t you not ó level itself via divine intervention.

This is what Adam Smith believed.

Christianity has always been bullsh*t, my man.
Who's Adam Smith compared to Christ teachings?

4 weeks ago '17        #17
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 34735 34 K  Slaps total: 8098 8 K
 Naga Sadow said
Who's Adam Smith compared to Christ teachings?

Reread the first sentence of my post.

Christianity and capitalism are intrinsically linked; you canít divorce the two.

All the apostles were rich; the bible doesnít condemn wealth so much as it does rebuke those that think their wealth makes them better than those that are holy.

We need to stop genuinely using Christianity as the epicenter for whatís considered moral.

Itís innately morally obtuse and been perverted to the point wherein even if it were devoid of any capitalist leanings at some point, it doesnít matter anymore.

4 weeks ago '10        #18
Frasier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12914 12 K  Slaps total: 13801 13 K
OP’s boyfriend is running Ponzi schemes too, selling Belly Wraps, Keto Coffee, and Shakeology on Facebook.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 3997 3 K  Slaps total: 414 414
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." -2 Corinthians 11:13-15

4 weeks ago '17        #20
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 3997 3 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 QdobaCasanova said

Christianity and capitalism are intrinsically linked; you canít divorce the two.

All the apostles were rich; the bible doesnít condemn wealth so much as it does rebuke those that think their wealth makes them better than those that are holy.

We need to stop genuinely using Christianity as the epicenter for whatís considered moral.

Itís innately morally obtuse and been perverted to the point wherein even if it were devoid of any capitalist leanings at some point, it doesnít matter anymore.
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." -Mattew 6:24

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs." -1 Timothy 6:10

"As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life." -1 Timothy 6:17-19

Capitalism="greed is good"; Jesus="greed is sin" I haven't the foggiest idea how you came to the conclusion you came to if you really read God's word.

4 weeks ago '17        #21
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said

The apostles were never rich and even rebuked a man who offered money for the free gift of holy spirit. The apostle Paul was a tent maker just to make enough to take care for himself but he spent a lot of his time in prison.

And you're right that the Bible doesn't rebuke wealth. But it does say wealth is a trap and many times state that those rich will have a harder time inheriting God's kingdom.

Mark 10:25 - It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

4 weeks ago '16        #22
nigs 
space
space
space
Props total: 5490 5 K  Slaps total: 290 290
house of schemers...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+57online now  41
Patrice O'Neal Being a Human In A Room Full Of Robots
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+130online now  34
Image(s) inside Most iconic timberlands are about to release
140 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-33online now  30
Video inside Lizzo the rapper has a mental breakdown after internet backlash
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  12
Video inside Do You Agree With Anthony Mackie About Hollywood?
70 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy