What Happens To You Just Before You Die?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
41 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '06        #1
5340 page views
78 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 70229 70 K  Slaps total: 3901 3 K
What Happens To You Just Before You Die?

+13   

best
worst
78 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 33655 33 K  Slaps total: 3220 3 K
sh*t.... I ain't afraid...

+90   

1 month ago '15        #3
dracohimself 
space
space
Props total: 2819 2 K  Slaps total: 554 554
Shiiiddd.. I know without watching some watered down sh*t lol...

Your brain registers that its on its last hoorah, and that causes Massive amounts of DMT to spill into it (the sh*t that causes our brain's cache and cookies to clear overnight, we call it Dreaming) When this happens you encounter your FINAL dream, which in such a trauma state, will seem like an 'eternity', being that you're literally 'passing on' from this realm And its sense of time...
Depending on you, itll be a Heavenly or Hellish dream... Better have ya mind right when its time !!!

All else about it is religious scare tactics.
+105   

1 month ago '19        #4
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 9082 9 K  Slaps total: 2181 2 K
How would someone know without experiencing it
+47   

1 month ago '08        #5
HulkColegan 
space
space
space
Props total: 2660 2 K  Slaps total: 781 781
 dracohimself said

Your brain registers that its on its last hoorah, and that causes Massive amounts of DMT to spill into it (the sh*t that causes our brain's cache and cookies to clear overnight, we call it Dreaming) When this happens you encounter your FINAL dream, which in such a trauma state, will seem like an 'eternity', being that you're literally 'passing on' from this realm And its sense of time...
Depending on you, itll be a Heavenly or Hellish dream... Better have ya mind right when its time !!!

Best post Iíve read on here in a long time.
+30   

1 month ago '11        #6
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 50429 50 K  Slaps total: 6832 6 K

+11   

1 month ago '15        #7
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 48852 48 K  Slaps total: 3052 3 K
Scary stuff. I just want those I leave behind not to feel sad. Celebrate my life instead and I hope to be able to protect my sons and grandkids from the other side

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 11-12-2019 at 09:01 PM..
+36   

1 month ago '15        #8
PolygonMafia 
space
space
Props total: 9111 9 K  Slaps total: 885 885
 dracohimself said

There isnít any evidence besides speculation that DMT floods the brain when dying. I donít think itís out of the question, but itís not really any more fact than any other explanation of near death experiences. Nor is it why we dream. Or at least there is no evidence that it is.

DMT is a basic indole tryptamine, like serotonin. It is found in most living things, even random grasses and such.

Not trying to be that guy, just sayiní itís mostly speculation. I dabbled a good bit when I was in college (reductive methylation of tryptamine derived from converting tryptophan. Easy AF) and I think itís oversimplifying the many processes and receptors that are effected while dying to say that itíd all be because DMT.
+15   

1 month ago '15        #9
dracohimself 
space
space
Props total: 2819 2 K  Slaps total: 554 554
 PolygonMafia said
There isnít any evidence besides speculation that DMT floods the brain when dying. I donít think itís out of the question, but itís not really any more fact than any other explanation of near death experiences. Nor is it why we dream. Or at least there is no evidence that it is.

DMT is a basic indole tryptamine, like serotonin. It is found in most living things, even random grasses and such.

Not trying to be that guy, just sayiní itís mostly speculation. I dabbled a good bit when I was in college (reductive methylation of tryptamine derived from converting tryptophan. Easy AF) and I think itís oversimplifying the many processes and receptors that are effected while dying to say that itíd all be because DMT.
Ummm No... It Has been Proven... The research Is out there !!!

And ok if we gettin Technical... We produce a Natural version of DMT...

The movie Flat liners has an Epic scene where they mention it also.....

I did a paper on it and blew the bum a*s professor smoove away with the Researched results..
+13   

1 month ago '08        #10
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20295 20 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
 dracohimself said

what is you're dying right now and all this sh*t is an elaborate a*s dream...
+7   

1 month ago '07        #11
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 58847 58 K  Slaps total: 4057 4 K
 dracohimself said

+6   

1 month ago '15        #12
PolygonMafia 
space
space
 dracohimself said
Ummm No... It Has been Proven... The research Is out there !!!

And ok if we gettin Technical... We produce a Natural version of DMT...

The movie Flat liners has an Epic scene where they mention it also.....

I did a paper on it and blew the bum a*s professor smoove away with the Researched results..
Now I know you gotta be trolling. What is the Ďnaturalí version of DMT as opposed to the non-natural version? Are you just saying that DMT that is made via a biosynthetic pathway utilizing tryptophan or tryptamine in the brain is the Ďnaturalí state of the chemical as opposed to being synthesized in a lab?

Find me the receipts from credible sources stipulating it is the reason for near death experiences or dreaming. I donít know of anything besides speculation. If you did the research you should have a few reviewed studies you can pull out. I like being proven wrong
+9   

1 month ago '15        #13
Ace dealer 
space
space
Props total: 29716 29 K  Slaps total: 1902 1 K
 dracohimself said

Based on my experience this is a true statement

There was definitely some wisdom in those old text regarding the soul

I think with no modern meds their afterlife visions were prolly clearer
Then they were call prophets and respected then..

Went against the will of the times/place

Then known liars did em in
+2   

1 month ago '08        #14
cristiansed101 
space
space
Props total: 2468 2 K  Slaps total: 405 405

+8   

1 month ago '06        #15
dagreat1_87 
space
space
Props total: 8353 8 K  Slaps total: 411 411
Bunch of yall using a whole lot of big words in this thread, and since I don't know what they mean, I'm gonna take em as disrespect. Watch yall mouths and just help us understand what happens when you die in a simple way.....

In all seriousness, it's great to see a intelligent debate/argument about something on here.
+75   

1 month ago '06        #16
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21981 21 K  Slaps total: 570 570
 dagreat1_87 said
Bunch of yall using a whole lot of big words in this thread, and since I don't know what they mean, I'm gonna take em as disrespect. Watch yall mouths and just help us understand what happens when you die in a simple way.....

In all seriousness, it's great to see a intelligent debate/argument about something on here.
+22   

1 month ago '18        #17
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10978 10 K  Slaps total: 756 756
 ChoAssUp said
Scary stuff. I just want those I leave behind not to feel sad. Celebrate my life instead and I hope to be able to protect my sons and grandkids from the other side
Put it in your will bro.

My friends and family are not allowed to have a "funeral" for me. I've outlined exactly what to do and it involves a party. No funeral clothes, no churches, no casket. Just drop my ashes in the ground with an urn plant so I can grow back again, take some shots in my honor, roll a few blunts, and play my favorite songs on loop at the party.

+18   

1 month ago '19        #18
S Hussle 
space
space
space
Props total: 551 551  Slaps total: 34 34

+4   

1 month ago '05        #19
precys 
space
space
Props total: 12892 12 K  Slaps total: 1461 1 K
oops

Last edited by precys; 11-12-2019 at 11:52 PM..

1 month ago '18        #20
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 6555 6 K  Slaps total: 336 336
Just listen to the last verse on scarface's seen a man die
+10   

1 month ago '19        #21
ReelAzzKneega 
space
space
Props total: 940 940  Slaps total: 63 63

Man death got my stomach turning....R.I.P to everybody loved ones and also the people that past too soon ....fu*k man...
+20   

1 month ago '07        #22
kakish 
space
space
Props total: 4003 4 K  Slaps total: 834 834
 PolygonMafia said
Now I know you gotta be trolling. What is the Ďnaturalí version of DMT as opposed to the non-natural version? Are you just saying that DMT that is made via a biosynthetic pathway utilizing tryptophan or tryptamine in the brain is the Ďnaturalí state of the chemical as opposed to being synthesized in a lab?

Find me the receipts from credible sources stipulating it is the reason for near death experiences or dreaming. I donít know of anything besides speculation. If you did the research you should have a few reviewed studies you can pull out. I like being proven wrong
smoke some dmt and tell me what you think

1 month ago '15        #23
PolygonMafia 
space
space
 kakish said
smoke some dmt and tell me what you think
Lets just say it wouldnít be a new experience for me. Read my first post in the thread
+2   

1 month ago '05        #24
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 16784 16 K  Slaps total: 5534 5 K
dmt is released into ya brain & ya life flashes before you..

funny thing is.. I believe in the movie the main characters friend says the same thing.. on his way to get him the dmt connect in the beginning

isnt this right @ ?

Edit:

Last edited by HARBINGER; 11-12-2019 at 11:49 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '10        #25
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 37398 37 K  Slaps total: 15892 15 K
How would anyone know
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  17
Image(s) inside Wallace died in season 1 of The Wire! But ................
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Yo boxden do you fux with MTV challenge?
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+81online now  10
Image(s) inside Adam Sandler killing rap niggas
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Video inside Next Gen Xbox World Premiere Trailer :drakesuccess: