Everything We Know About AEW's Video Game So Far

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '19        #1
2283 page views
29 comments

Tokinj approved  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23491 23 K  Slaps total: 834 834
Everything We Know About AEW's Video Game So Far

The AEW Video Game could be the best wrestling game ever as it's main inspiration comes from WWF No Mercy on N64. Admittedly, nothing has been officially confirmed these are the current rumours and info we know about this game!

+3   

best
worst
29 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 14770 14 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
give me a good career mode and im happy
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
4REAL 
space
space
Props total: 14778 14 K  Slaps total: 4480 4 K
I don't like Yukes as a game developer. I always thought their Smackdown games have lacked from Playstation to their last WWE 2k game. None of the playstation Smackdown games down to 2K have the same replay value of No Mercy.

I've never had fun playing a Smackdown game the way I had with the N64 exclusive AKI wrestling games.

The best wrestling game developer has always been AKI, the No Mercy developers, who now Syn Sophia. If AEW has a video game, they have to make it.

Last edited by 4REAL; 11-14-2019 at 09:19 AM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '14        #4
NewLegends 
space
space
Props total: 14188 14 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
I wish someone would take inspiration from Raw 2
+4   

4 weeks ago '08        #5
ExNihilo 
space
space
Props total: 35610 35 K  Slaps total: 562 562
 4REAL said
I don't like Yukes as a game developer. I always thought their Smackdown games have lacked from Playstation to their last WWE 2k game. None of the playstation Smackdown games down to 2K have the same replay value of No Mercy.

I've never had fun playing a Smackdown game the way I had with the N64 exclusive AKI wrestling games.

The best wrestling game developer has always been AKI, the No Mercy developers, who now Syn Sophia. If AEW has a video game, they have to make it.
They could retro them and I'd cop for XB1X or PS4P....From the WCW to WWF games, all of em were fire. I don't even need a full resmaster, maybe just a polished 4k version
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #6
MrFourteen5 
space
space
Props total: 12405 12 K  Slaps total: 682 682
If AKI makes this it's over for 2k. I cant stand these modern wrestling games. sh*ts laughable at this point and I never liked that arcadey Smackdown formula. I powerbomb a sumbi*ch off the top of a ladder, go to pick them up and they reverse my next move. That's bullsh*t. I remember in No Mercy u could make a mf tap out and they go into a lil coma but the match would continue.
+7   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
Burym3ag 
space
space
Props total: 1366 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
 MrFourteen5 said
If AKI makes this it's over for 2k. I cant stand these modern wrestling games. sh*ts laughable at this point and I never liked that arcadey Smackdown formula. I powerbomb a sumbi*ch off the top of a ladder, go to pick them up and they reverse my next move. That's bullsh*t. I remember in No Mercy u could make a mf tap out and they go into a lil coma but the match would continue.
or you give a devastating move and the sound changes and they are twitching on the ground trying to get back up and they dont its a TKO
+3   

4 weeks ago '08        #8
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20225 20 K  Slaps total: 1797 1 K
If this is anything like AkiCorp games, I am fu*king down!

No Mercy mixed with Def Jam Vendetta + FFNY would be fu*king heaven!
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
shortz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 3999 3 K  Slaps total: 2706 2 K
I never got to play any of the wrestling games on n64:(

All I had was a PlayStation wcw vs the world and stupid trash wcw nitro I would tell myself it's better cause they look realer but I knew sh*t was trash..fools moving too fast and getting up hella quick from every move

4 weeks ago '10        #10
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 20022 20 K  Slaps total: 2625 2 K
 NewLegends said
I wish someone would take inspiration from Raw 2
Raw 2 was ahead of it's time. The multiplayer career mode was my favorite part.

I used to run a group with my cousins, we'd take all the titles and turn on each other for the belts. :nasmad:
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
Menace718 
space
space
Props total: 2963 2 K  Slaps total: 251 251
It’s incredible that people asking for the AKI made games for years and years with no reaction from wwe. AEW comes through and in one shot is like yeah we can make that happen because we are avid gamers and here we are with them doing something AGAIN that is 100% what people are asking for. Game is going to do extremely well and deservedly so
+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #12
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 7076 7 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
I think it's gonna suck. Whoever they get with they're gonna end up rushing the game because creating a wrestling game from scratch is gonna take YEARS. Expect some type of TNA Impact type wrestling game. sh*t gonna feel like a demo
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
T Town84 
space
space
Props total: 5686 5 K  Slaps total: 273 273
Really pulling for team aki to develope it.. Ive always enjoyed their games and level of creativity.. I'd love to see what they can do with a deep career mode, match variety, create a character mode ect..

Alot of people slept on galactic wrestling but this was fun too even with the over the top moves! It shows the developers creativity tho.. Wouldnt surprise me if theres still concepts they can add to what we've seen in general with their games..

+4   

4 weeks ago '14        #14
NewLegends 
space
space
Props total: 14188 14 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
 KJHARDY said

I used to run a group with my cousins, we'd take all the titles and turn on each other for the belts. :nasmad:
I loved career mode.We壇 be playing and next thing I know I知 getting attacked by Torrie Wilson backstage
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #15
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 38423 38 K  Slaps total: 3023 3 K
They don't have enough people I care about on their roster to buy a video game from them.

It's just not deep enough. WWE games are interesting because they have the rights to damn near everybody.

At the same time I'm sure as hell not buying WWE games because they're complete trash.
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #16
jewelz1132 
space
space
Props total: 4977 4 K  Slaps total: 229 229
 KJHARDY said

Yeah I loved Raw 2 back then, but the gameplay was not as good as it should’ve been. If Raw 2 had the GameCube games gameplay it would’ve been fu*king GOAT. Current games are just boring, but in some ways that’s due to WWE being boring. I remember Raw 2 the champ would pull up in a limo... Now it’s just promo, promo, promo, promo. There needs to be much more control and freedom in that aspect.

I don’t think AKI had replay value in their games overall.... But one of the reasons everyone always goes back to it is because the gameplay was actually fun as hell, especially multiplayer. You could play for hours. I was playing that WCW mod and it took me forever to beat some of those modes. If AKI won’t make the next game, they should get at the guys who made King of Colosseum or Fire Pro. A 3d Firepro would k*ll.
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #17
Hightimes219 
space
space
Props total: 2132 2 K  Slaps total: 363 363
First day buy my guys

Give me an AEW game that is anything like the 64 wcw games and it will be Gold

4 weeks ago '05        #18
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 17428 17 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
Be careful what you wish for. I expect greatness based on previous excellence, but damn... that excellence was from 20+ years ago.

Gonna keep a positive mind about it, because I enjoy the 2K games most/some of the time. I obviously believe, just like in real life, competition breeds better results. This may be a first day cop.

3 weeks ago '09        #19
Zaosyn 
space
space
Props total: 7076 7 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
They gonna sell a $60 wrestling game with Jon Moxley, Ryback and Chris Jericho on the cover lol

c'mon now

3 weeks ago '16        #20
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 33888 33 K  Slaps total: 6755 6 K
AEW has such a terrible roster outside of a couple guys WWE made

3 weeks ago '16        #21
mobchip 
space
space
Props total: 6768 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
I been saying AEW should be looking at NetherRealm Studios. They made a few mobile games for the WWE. I can only imagine how a full retail wrestling game would do in there hands. Lots of those dudes working on Mortal Kombat are huge wrestling fans.

Plus it makes a further connection with Warnermedia and AEW.

3 weeks ago '16        #22
mobchip 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
AEW has such a terrible roster outside of a couple guys WWE made
AEW could sign up with other feds for DLC content.

3 weeks ago '16        #23
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 33888 33 K  Slaps total: 6755 6 K
 mobchip said
AEW could sign up with other feds for DLC content.
That NJPW roster update
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
mobchip 
space
space
 TrillPeez said
That NJPW roster update
Yes. They could literally put out the game and have it out on the market for years like Street f*ghter 5, and just update it whenever and come out with DLC. NJPW, NOAH,AAA..AEW could hook up with other past and present feds to make some money. I would love to actually play in real arenas as well like other sports games. MSG to Tokyo Dome has never been featured in a Wrestling game.

3 weeks ago '12        #25
gunshot225 
space
space
Props total: 8096 8 K  Slaps total: 713 713
Im willing to pay $20. I'm not paying 60 for like 5 people and a sh*t ton of jobbers
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-37online now  103
Juice wrld sold his soul to the devil (with proof)
174 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  33
She Crushed My Universe 😢
83 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  26
Video inside Alot of these big time youtubers gonna have to get jobs starting Dec 10th
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+125online now  16
Image(s) inside Oh What a Time.......To be hustler (IT Field)
159 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy