LBGTQ School Programs Really Going For Em Young

most viewed right now
+20  161
40 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '04        #1
1356 page views
74 comments

Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 47013 47 K  Slaps total: 11444 11 K
LBGTQ School Programs Really Going For Em Young

Imagine what's going through these poor kids heads after these demons visited their class.

visit this link https://twitter.com/WesternWatchman/status/1193702980769517573

best
worst
74 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 8189 8 K  Slaps total: 927 927
Tblok

1 month ago '13        #3
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 30071 30 K  Slaps total: 5716 5 K
 Exs said
Imagine what's going through these poor kids heads after these demons visited their class.

The kids seemed to be pretty engaged. What makes these people ďdemonsĒ again?

1 month ago '13        #4
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 SeraphKin said
We can s*xualize our kids from homos but can teach real history in schools.

Got it.
You saw kids s*xualized in that video?

Edit: 5 slaps but not a single one pointing out where kids were s*xualized

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 11-12-2019 at 10:40 AM..

1 month ago '09        #5
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 10045 10 K  Slaps total: 1518 1 K
Lol goddamn I'm glad I don't have children
+2   

1 month ago '08        #6
YOURKINGB4EVER 
space
space
Props total: 16350 16 K  Slaps total: 606 606
What the fu*k! these kids look like 4th graders 9-10 y/o why are they even hearing the word masturbation???
+21   

1 month ago '04        #7
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
The kids seemed to be pretty engaged. What makes these people “demons” again?
two lesbians with their own agenda don't have any place educating kids on love, s*x or masturbation.

in fact... the education system has no place doing it.

anyone trying to overtstep the bounds of parenting and insert themselves as figures of authority above the parent or God in the conditioning of children = demon

quite simple.
+17   

1 month ago '13        #8
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Exs said
two lesbians with their own agenda don't have any place educating kids on love, s*x or masturbation.

in fact... the education system has no place doing it.

anyone trying to overtstep the bounds of parenting and insert themselves as figures of authority above the parent or God in the conditioning of children = demon

quite simple.
I don’t know the s*xual orientation of the speakers and I don’t know how you know. It’s probably a presumption. Do you know the circumstances of the class? Do you know that parents didn’t consent? If this was a class where parents consented to this conversation, would there be a problem?

1 month ago '04        #9
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I donít know the s*xual orientation of the speakers and I donít know how you know. Itís probably a presumption. Do you know the circumstances of the class? Do you know that parents didnít consent? If this was a class where parents consented to this conversation, would there be a problem?
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #10
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Exs said
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
How do you know that parents did not consent and what would be the problem if they did?

1 month ago '04        #11
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
How do you know that parents did not consent and what would be the problem if they did?
do u have or ever plan on having children?
+2   

1 month ago '13        #12
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Exs said
do u have or ever plan on having children?
Bro, why do you ALWAYS deflect to the irrelevant when you get caught bullsh*ttin? You know damn well you donít know if the parents of these kids gave their consent to them being spoken to and youíre merely presuming to know the s*xual orientation of the speakers.

Not that it remotely matters but Iíve got three kids but donít use that information as an excuse to run off on a tangent and avoid answering the questions asked.

1 month ago '04        #13
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Bro, why do you ALWAYS deflect to the irrelevant when you get caught bullsh*ttin? You know damn well you donít know if the parents of these kids gave their consent to them being spoken to and youíre merely presuming to know the s*xual orientation of the speakers.

Not that it remotely matters but Iíve got three kids but donít use that information as an excuse to run off on a tangent and avoid answering the questions asked.
would you consent for your kids to be a part of this if they were 9-10 yrs old?

Would you even read the paperwork they came home with?

Would the highlight that they'll be part of a LBGTQ s*x-ed web series matter to you?

This isn't a debate.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #14
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 14576 14 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
 Exs said

fu*k these hoes but your no better f*g**t I bet youíd be okay with prayer and fill kids head with fake stories about a man in the skies who watches you 24/7 and needs 10% of your check.

1 month ago '13        #15
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Exs said
would you consent for your kids to be a part of this if they were 9-10 yrs old?

Would you even read the paperwork they came home with?

Would the highlight that they'll be part of a LBGTQ s*x-ed web series matter to you?

This isn't a debate.
Iím more than happy to answer all of your deflection questions just as soon as you answer the ones I asked and are avoiding. You claimed to know that parents did not consent to this. How? You claim to know the s*xual orientation of the speakers. How?

(Just get over yourself and concede that youíre making presumptions so we can actually converse)

1 month ago '04        #16
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Iím more than happy to answer all of your deflection questions just as soon as you answer the ones I asked and are avoiding. You claimed to know that parents did not consent to this. How? You claim to know the s*xual orientation of the speakers. How?

(Just get over yourself and concede that youíre making presumptions so we can actually converse)

just because I have a paerspective that allows for a rational deduction based on

1. The program promoting the video
2. The speakers appearance
3. The lack of wedding rings on their fingers

doesn't mean I'm a*suming.

get over it

It's okay for one of us to be spot on

1 month ago '06        #17
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 13220 13 K  Slaps total: 1410 1 K
 Exs said

sh*t is sick they have you feeling like you're the bad guy if you don't jump at their bullsh*t. I watched that movie Moonlight and wasn't feeling it. This girl I know swears she's woke and was praising it and I said it wasn't that good.

She was like "oh YOUUUU wouldn't like it" like I have to submit and agree. The movie was actually not that good. As men we have to stay vigilant and on guard against this smoothening over grit and strength. Not just physically also.

They want your masculinity and want you to be chivalrous in giving it away. As per Patrice O'Neal.

I ask for God to protect me from joining in, it's almost like this sh*t is like osmosis or something or contagious that's why you need to stay away from evil folk or they will pull the wool over your eyes to make that foul sh*t seem normal.

I'm glad my first child was a girl, as I'm not with her mom. She would have my son grow up as a sissy part of that would be for revenge. It's how some people think. Their values should over rule the natural order and they will persist you follow them to hell.

Last edited by Qbert; 11-11-2019 at 04:31 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '04        #18
space
space
 Qbert said
sh*t is sick they have you feeling like you're the bad guy if you don't jump at their bullsh*t. I watched that movie Moonlight and wasn't feeling it. This girl I know swears she's woke and was praising it and I said it wasn't that good.

She was like "oh YOUUUU wouldn't like it" like I have to submit and agree. The movie was actually not that good. As men we have to stay vigilant and on guard against this smoothening over grit and strength. Not just physically also.

They want your masculinity and want you to be chivalrous in giving it away. As per Patrice O'Neal.

I ask for God to protect me from joining in, it's almost like this sh*t is like osmosis or something or contagious that's why you need to stay away from evil folk or they will pull the wool over your eyes to make that foul sh*t seem normal.

I'm glad my first child was a girl, as I'm not with her mom. She would have my son grow up as a sissy part of that would be for revenge. It's how some people think. Their values should over rule the natural order and they will persist you follow them to hell.
It is very much that. I'll never be able to put myself in the mindstate of someone who wants to regress the world because they resent the world but large scale that's very much what a lot of major mainstream movements feel like today.

The law of polarity makes this all very real too and very intriguing. I know where I'm at on the spectrum. I also know there's very likely a person with the opposite frame of reference as me walking this planet.

I'm curious as to why there has to be that balance and I'm also very curious in adjusting that balance so that that opposite becomes something else and in turn I do as well
+1   

1 month ago '07        #19
BLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 5887 5 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
What the fu*k! these kids look like 4th graders 9-10 y/o why are they even hearing the word masturbation???
Was beating my sh*t in 3rd grade bruh

1 month ago '04        #20
space
space
 BLE said
Was beating my sh*t in 3rd grade bruh
aint much change and I think that's the point here.

the system is broken
+1   

1 month ago '06        #21
Qbert 
space
space
 Exs said
It is very much that. I'll never be able to put myself in the mindstate of someone who wants to regress the world because they resent the world but large scale that's very much what a lot of major mainstream movements feel like today.

The law of polarity makes this all very real too and very intriguing. I know where I'm at on the spectrum. I also know there's very likely a person with the opposite frame of reference as me walking this planet.

I'm curious as to why there has to be that balance and I'm also very curious in adjusting that balance so that that opposite becomes something else and in turn I do as well
I dunno man with all this it's almost as the world gets more crazy my feelings in my thirst for a normal quiet life gets stronger. Peoples inability to look at an overall picture puts some indignation in me. I've noticed a lot of people who just use someone else's intelligence and hard work to get ahead. They are very adept at that but they are starting to get exposed. Almost like they are clever enough to play stupid and let you do all the work.

There is a strong divide with me even within my own immediate fam. Mom pissed me off to no end where her biggest complaint is me getting speeding tickets, and when I say it doesn't matter she breaks down all the reasons it can hurt you "you can get demerits and you're wasting money" and she actually thinks she's telling me something I don't know and is profound.

You don't think I know the consequences? It just isn't my main focus in life and I don't care. Imagine that being your biggest complaint about your son, his speeding tickets. It's almost like she's becoming obsolete in my life so I figure some big move is coming and I'll probably (hopefully) get my daughter full time and dip to another province or city.

I can not take someone doubting every move I make, especially when they have been right there to see my growth and the progress that has gone on and they are still skeptical and worry some. I get it, mothers worry but sh*t some people got to know when their kid is hitting home runs and just back the hell off.

Kind of God's plan when I read "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife"

Dad too just semi retired and will call me and if I don't answer and happen to call back "what happened? I called." They aren't together but hopefully something will swing to get them back so they can actually have some life purpose instead of acting like I need them more than they need me.

sh*t is stressful over here man.

Sorry venting.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #22
space
space
 Qbert said
I dunno man with all this it's almost as the world gets more crazy my feelings in my thirst for a normal quiet life gets stronger. Peoples inability to look at an overall picture puts some indignation in me. I've noticed a lot of people who just use someone else's intelligence and hard work to get ahead. They are very adept at that but they are starting to get exposed. Almost like they are clever enough to play stupid and let you do all the work.

There is a strong divide with me even within my own immediate fam. Mom pissed me off to no end where her biggest complaint is me getting speeding tickets, and when I say it doesn't matter she breaks down all the reasons it can hurt you "you can get demerits and you're wasting money" and she actually thinks she's telling me something I don't know and is profound.

You don't think I know the consequences? It just isn't my main focus in life and I don't care. Imagine that being your biggest complaint about your son, his speeding tickets. It's almost like she's becoming obsolete in my life so I figure some big move is coming and I'll probably (hopefully) get my daughter full time and dip to another province or city.

I can not take someone doubting every move I make, especially when they have been right there to see my growth and the progress that has gone on and they are still skeptical and worry some. I get it, mothers worry but sh*t some people got to know when their kid is hitting home runs and just back the hell off.

Kind of God's plan when I read "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife"

Dad too just semi retired and will call me and if I don't answer and happen to call back "what happened? I called." They aren't together but hopefully something will swing to get them back so they can actually have some life purpose instead of acting like I need them more than they need me.

sh*t is stressful over here man.

Sorry venting.
I feel you and I'm not just saying that.

My stepdad (never knew my biological) sent me a 15 minute video about millennial thinking..... actually.... a pretty decent one. but I had to break it to him that I wasnt part of that generation nor do I believe in generational thinking.... personally it's all part of the conditioning process to me... but anyways.

he wants to talk about it and we're gonna record that bi*ch

I take every opportunity with family to change their mind in a positive and righteous way as a God given duty

I know I have my faults as a person... the world around me lets me know of them daily..... I should care more about my day job, I should focus on money instead of hating the concept, I should listen more.... etc etc.

The world does a great job of letting me know what my shortcomings are.... but the fact that I allow them to continue on in their ways while remaining stoic to a certain degree I feel forces them to look at themselves in a much more intense light.

BEcause as much as they see the flaws.... I a*sure you they KNOW the strengths.

I think my stepdad wants to talk to me about this video because he's ready to entertain the thought that he might be able to learn more from me than he was able to teach..... unconfirmed but we'll see how it goes
+1   

1 month ago '06        #23
Qbert 
space
space
 Exs said
I feel you and I'm not just saying that.

My stepdad (never knew my biological) sent me a 15 minute video about millennial thinking..... actually.... a pretty decent one. but I had to break it to him that I wasnt part of that generation nor do I believe in generational thinking.... personally it's all part of the conditioning process to me... but anyways.

he wants to talk about it and we're gonna record that bi*ch

I take every opportunity with family to change their mind in a positive and righteous way as a God given duty

I know I have my faults as a person... the world around me lets me know of them daily..... I should care more about my day job, I should focus on money instead of hating the concept, I should listen more.... etc etc.

The world does a great job of letting me know what my shortcomings are.... but the fact that I allow them to continue and remain stoic to a certain degree I feel forces them to look at themselves in a much more intense light.

I think my stepdad wants to talk to me about this video because he's ready to entertain the thought that he might be able to learn more from me than he was able to teach..... unconfirmed but we'll see how it goes
For me family can be the worst sometimes. Especially when they still think it's the 70s. My family came from Trinidad back then and because of the racism they had to f*ght and I guess in the small community we had they got reps and all that.

It's just funny to me that my Unc is up in age and probably about 70 and if there is some drama they still think they can call on him to handle it

I just laugh and it's like they are stuck in time. There are people out there who have been through enough sh*t that they will end your life with no regard.

You are supposed to age gracefully but you know the ego, even as a man I know I can take on anyone there in my family but I shouldn't be thinking like that, even when you show them some sort of mercy it's like it feeds their ego "yea he know's not to fu*k with me"

And you really want to smack some reality into them. sh*t is so dangerous that half the time you can't even be around and I mean that in a way that I got a kid and I don't want to be put in a situation where I feel I want to go back and do something to someone because they crossed a line and that can't be repaired.
So with forward thinking I stay away especially now that I'm doing good in life and have things going for myself. People will hate with the quickness.

My cousin I used to look up to I realized is a big bi*ch. I had another cousin that got shot in some street sh*t back in 04 and that's his brother and all. You know they have the Instagram posts and everything every April fools paying homage but it's no secret who had something to do with it. He was hanging out with some people thinking it was loyalty and ended up paying for it.

There has been no retaliation and even cous hangs out with some people who were implicated, and one that supposedly the bullet was for.

Just funny how these guys play the role of tough guy and get all the glory and women. You would think it's real - but behind that is a lot of cowardice and posturing.

Let's go to the club and act hard but when things actually happen let's stay quiet and tuck our tail. What's the point of all that supposed strength if you're just using it to pose and not even sustain life. We will see if some sh*t happens to others close to him how he reacts.

Last edited by Qbert; 11-11-2019 at 05:11 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '17        #24
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 53869 53 K  Slaps total: 39075 39 K
This is fu*king disgusting. 4th graders don't need to hear about masturbation or the phrase s*xual pleasure.

What the fu*k is wrong with these mentally ill bulldykes?

This is foul
+3   

1 month ago '07        #25
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29728 29 K  Slaps total: 3763 3 K
Wtf literally come out my mouth
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  31
Video inside Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+134online now  22
Memorable pictures from this decade
218 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  20
Image(s) inside Most Powerful Weapons In The Marvel Universe, Ranked By Destructive Fo..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside SMACK/URL - SMACK Volume 5 [DISCUSSION THREAD/LIVE UPDATES]
366 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy