Mitch Kupchak was right about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
65 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 days ago '13        #1
4229 page views
80 comments

Eazy123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 45273 45 K  Slaps total: 20001 20 K
Mitch Kupchak was right about them.

imagine that duo now...

like baby harden and baby kd together

@drops117
+37   

best
worst
80 comments

5 days ago '07        #2
infrared AJ6 
space
space
Props total: 7344 7 K  Slaps total: 728 728

You need the right environment to grow.
+99   

5 days ago '09        #3
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 7691 7 K  Slaps total: 1206 1 K
Man I wish we could've gotten loading back in Los Angeles that's my n*gga. Byron Scott was a bi*ch a*s n*gga for how he was doing him, fu*k Nick Young bum a*s too. I like B.I. as well but you'll never win anything with him at the helm, he's gonna be a good piece. Too bad he's gonna rot in New Orleans for a while lol smh. Pels really think they robbed the Lakers lmao, well not anymore I seen that thread with pels fans basically succumbing to the trashness. They thought they stole So from us, n*gga we glad y'all got him lmao and Josh Hart. B.I. the only one y'all got from us. And he's not AD, not a generational talent. Thanks for AD.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '19        #4
Tacko Fallspaus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
space
space
Props total: 7816 7 K  Slaps total: 7632 7 K

5 days ago '19        #5
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
Props total: 1520 1 K  Slaps total: 768 768
 LOONATIK said
Man I wish we could've gotten loading back in Los Angeles that's my n*gga. Byron Scott was a bi*ch a*s n*gga for how he was doing him, fu*k Nick Young bum a*s too. I like B.I. as well but you'll never win anything with him at the helm, he's gonna be a good piece. Too bad he's gonna rot in New Orleans for a while lol smh. Pels really think they robbed the Lakers lmao, well not anymore I seen that thread with pels fans basically succumbing to the trashness. They thought they stole So from us, n*gga we glad y'all got him lmao and Josh Hart. B.I. the only one y'all got from us. And he's not AD, not a generational talent. Thanks for AD.
The narrative already flipped? It was the Pels were fools for rejecting the Laker rejects, now yall saying yall thought they got a steal? The outrage was them not folding to the Lakers heist and all the media was going for NOLA's throat. Come on yall.
+4   

5 days ago '07        #6
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 108827 108 K  Slaps total: 19096 19 K
Shouldve kept Randle and dlo. I stand by it years later
+6   

5 days ago '09        #7
LOONATIK 
space
space
 Lord Vermelho said
The narrative already flipped? It was the Pels were fools for rejecting the Laker rejects, now yall saying yall thought they got a steal? The outrage was them not folding to the Lakers heist and all the media was going for NOLA's throat. Come on yall.
Who is y'all?? Laker fans didn't think they got a steal, some were probably hesitant but not me. I've been hearing pels fans acting like they robbed us. Check the threads, one pels fan told me AD folds in big moments and they got our draft picks and an all star in B.I. even brought up Hart like he was some perennial all star lol. Pels fans were idiots for turning it down the first time now they got an even worse package. Now pels fans can't stand Lonzo but at first they robbed the Lakers for him lol. We got a generational talent back. Lakers won the trade 100/100 times.
+5   

5 days ago '05        #8
chrismb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 54526 54 K  Slaps total: 18566 18 K
"get It Done Mitch"

"aaaaaaaand we kept Pau"

6 months later

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #9
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 6410 6 K  Slaps total: 1411 1 K
Lakers would be in the lottery another 4 years with those draft picks leading the team
D'Lo will never see another all star game and Ingram is f*ghting for a Max deal
+8   

5 days ago '17        #10
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 3935 3 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
it's easy to score points when you losing..them n*ggaz both in situations where they can do whatever they want to..when they gone win some games ?
+20   

5 days ago '17        #11
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 3935 3 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
 Goop Hair It Is said
Lakers would be in the lottery another 4 years with those draft picks leading the team
D'Lo will never see another all star game and Ingram is f*ghting for a Max deal
facts, people look at stats and dont think about this type of sh*t
+1   

5 days ago '09        #12
LOONATIK 
space
space
 chrismb said
"get It Done Mitch"

"aaaaaaaand we kept Pau"

6 months later

See y'all can bring up old sh*t like this but the moment we post about rings or something "we living in the past". Flipper fans can post head to heads from years ago cuz they got a little taste but Laker fans living in the past lol. Talk about this team now. When is it ok for us Laker fans to be hypocrites?
+2   

5 days ago '09        #13
LOONATIK 
space
space
 YoungOG said
it's easy to score points when you losing..them n*ggaz both in situations where they can do whatever they want to..when they gone win some games ?
Facts. Pels gonna be bottom feeders for a long time. First it was "AD couldnt do it" now they relying on a rookie with bad knees, Lonzo and his ankles and B.I. narcoleptic a*s lol
+5   

5 days ago '09        #14
LOONATIK 
space
space
n*ggas really can't just be objective when talking about the Lakers yall really hate em.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #15
21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 90834 90 K  Slaps total: 22992 22 K
These dudes shining with green lights on bad teams.

A D-Lo Ingram duo would still be sh*t.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #16
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 YoungOG said
facts, people look at stats and dont think about this type of sh*t
Delusional fans seen OKC and Golden State build contenders through the draft and think every young core has the potential to be that smh
+3   

5 days ago '14        #17
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 146519 146 K  Slaps total: 19001 19 K
LeGM made the right decision to trade them
+6   

5 days ago '18        #18
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9569 9 K  Slaps total: 663 663
While I do like D-Lo and wish we had kept him...

The Pelicans are 1-7 and the losses are usually double digits. BI is scoring a bunch of points and losing pretty easily, I'm not sure how much credit we're supposed to give him here.

He also had blood clots unfortunately, which is another reason trading him wasn't a huge blow, the risk factor was high.

Wish the kid luck but I'll need to see him score all these points while playing winning basketball, D-Lo proved he could do that in Brooklyn.
+5   

5 days ago '12        #19
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 13027 13 K  Slaps total: 859 859
 Lord Vermelho said
The truth is both teams got a good deal there were no losers
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #20
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
 johnnysnow said
Have you seen lonzo play?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #21
money99 
space
space
space
Props total: 10453 10 K  Slaps total: 7656 7 K
 Bkjj11 said
Shouldve kept Randle and dlo. I stand by it years later
They ended up with Lebron with the cap along with Kuzma In the trade and Lebron lured AD you fu*kin casual

You have 2 top 5 players in the nba and your out here complaining bout dime a dozen randle and Dlo

fu*kin casual

Last edited by money99; 11-09-2019 at 04:34 PM..
+3   

5 days ago '09        #22
LOONATIK 
space
space
 johnnysnow said
Lol the pels gave up a generational talent for a below average PG with bad ankles. They got Zion hasn't even played a game yet but pels fans loved to sh*t on AD for being "injury prone" lol just say y'all hate the Lakers and ain't giving them any credit lol smh.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #23
theidiotlamper 
space
space
Props total: 972 972  Slaps total: 282 282
Pels are one piece away from being in the f*ght. When Zion comes back y'all will be singing a different tune.

5 days ago '19        #24
Stand Down 
space
space
space
Props total: 6137 6 K  Slaps total: 7987 7 K
Whatever about D-Lo

Ingram is fu*kin good and Randle solid plus better than “Hall of Famer” draymond green.

Probably let Ingram go instead of Kuzma for future pay reasons.

5 days ago '08        #25
Rebuild Mode 
space
space
Props total: 17064 17 K  Slaps total: 3534 3 K
 LOONATIK said
Lol the pels gave up a generational talent for a below average PG with bad ankles. They got Zion hasn't even played a game yet but pels fans loved to sh*t on AD for being "injury prone" lol just say y'all hate the Lakers and ain't giving them any credit lol smh.
Not even a Pels fan but this is completely wrong. AD clearly wanted out and would have walked in FA leaving the Pels with nothing if they didn't trade him. Big difference there. Giving a player up is what the Lakers did with Zubac

And yeah, Lonzo is trash. But it's funny when he was wearing purple and gold y'all claimed he was the next Jason Kidd, now he's a below average PG with bad ankles
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  35
Image(s) inside Nov 13 - 'That's Ridiculous,' Says Billionaire After Sanders Campaign ..
106 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside That Time Beanie Sigel Did Drill Music
55 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  9
Someone assign Vlad to find out what happened to Master WD Fard (NOI founder) ..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy