Doctor Sleep tackles Pedophilia, Elites harvesting children, Adrenochrome

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
34 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '04        #1
3527 page views
51 comments

Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 45847 45 K  Slaps total: 11159 11 K
Doctor Sleep tackles Pedophilia, Elites harvesting children, Adrenochrome

I never thought I'd see a mainstream Hollywood movie willing to spill the beans like Doctor Sleep did. Beyond being a phenomenal film from Mike Flanagan ( Haunting of Hill House, Oculus etc) this sh*t goes beyond truth revealing.

The main antagonists are
[spoiler - click to view]

How do they get the steam?

Well for those who have seen the movie there's one scene in particular that goes into harrowing details and might be one of the more unsettling scenes in modern movie history that I can remember... but long story short... the...
[spoiler - click to view]

. This is spoiler free but as I was watching all of this develop I'm like.... where have I heard of this sh*t before..... Oh yeah

ADRENOCHROME. The sh*t they speculated Epstein and dem was into

Anyway this is non spoiler but the movie is GREAT. Go check it out and come back in here and let's talk about the wild sh*t.

If y'all have seen the movie... Here's a Full Spoiler review I was part of worth peeping

+16   

best
worst
51 comments

2 weeks ago '16        #2
Toast2the 
space
space
Props total: 27723 27 K  Slaps total: 3969 3 K
Saw this posted on my streaming site... def going to check it out... where did you watch this and how was the copy?
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
 Toast2the said
Saw this posted on my streaming site... def going to check it out... where did you watch this and how was the copy?
We got early screening passes last week. Movie was FIRE!
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 81081 81 K  Slaps total: 23859 23 K
This movie bout to be slept on for real, cause it's a sequel to something that really took time to be where it's at in terms of status.

MY n*gga EWAN WIT THE DUB THO.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
JFamis 
space
space
Props total: 7826 7 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
Saw this movie two weeks ago or so... it is a piece of sh*t in comparison to The Shining, and it’s hard not to compare it to it when they’re recreating scenes and sets from it and hiring impersonators of characters from the original. It felt like cheap superhero garbage in comparison.
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
space
space
 JFamis said
Saw this movie two weeks ago or so... it is a piece of sh*t in comparison to The Shining, and it’s hard not to compare it to it when they’re recreating scenes and sets from it and hiring impersonators of characters from the original. It felt like cheap superhero garbage in comparison.
I dont' think its meant to be compared to THE SHINING which is a Top 20 movies of all time imo. Maybe that expectation let u down a bit?
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
JFamis 
space
space
 Exs said
I dont' think its meant to be compared to THE SHINING which is a Top 20 movies of all time imo. Maybe that expectation let u down a bit?
I didn’t go in with that expectation. I was actually surprised to see in the movie it’s actually a direct sequel to it, and the constant references to it in the beginning and the third act kept taking me out of it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
space
space
 JFamis said
I didn’t go in with that expectation. I was actually surprised to see in the movie it’s actually a direct sequel to it, and the constant references to it in the beginning and the third act kept taking me out of it.
3rd act was weird but inevitable. all money/politics that make it lack though.

there's no way to get nicholson back but i bet you if he's back you get chills during that danny/daddy scene
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
JFamis 
space
space
 Exs said
3rd act was weird but inevitable. all money/politics that make it lack though.

there's no way to get nicholson back but i bet you if he's back you get chills during that danny/daddy scene
Yeah, I don’t know... seeing The Irishman a few days after I wondered if they even attempted to bring him back with deaging tech or not.

2 weeks ago '09        #10
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 37731 37 K  Slaps total: 12861 12 K
I've watched The Shining like 3 different times and I still don't understand the hype around it

2 weeks ago '08        #11
Venxm 
space
space
Props total: 1487 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170

+9   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
Opinion 
space
space
Props total: 1002 1 K  Slaps total: 71 71
The shining is good, but seeing how it connects to the rest of the stephen king universe makes it even better. I saw the movie yesterday, i enjoyed it alot even though its a bit long, but for a long awaited sequel ill give it a pass.
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
nomorebull34 
space
space
Props total: 1720 1 K  Slaps total: 209 209
My favorite movie of the year
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #14
AllahMaxedPower 
space
space
Props total: 2464 2 K  Slaps total: 453 453
Was never a big fan of The Shining but I liked Doctor Sleep.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
kaydot901 
space
space
Props total: 2519 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
wild sh*t.

2 weeks ago '09        #16
red100 
space
space
Props total: 797 797  Slaps total: 199 199
Knew this for a while now, and it's all facts, sadly. It's been happening for a very, VERY long time I found out.

Our children( Not kids) are important, we have to be the best teachers and protectors from this at all cost, they're the key to a positive future on this plane.

Last edited by red100; 11-08-2019 at 06:05 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #17
Michael 
space
space
Props total: 24653 24 K  Slaps total: 5682 5 K
Those demons are real sh*t.
+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #18
AHernsGun 
space
space
Props total: 2372 2 K  Slaps total: 1005 1 K
the tinfoil is stron in here already.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
jon0h 
space
space
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 46 46
I haven't read this Stephen King book in particular but based on the others I've read that have been turned into Movies this is the best film...don't know how well out emulated the book tho. As far as the content tho, lot of his books deal with ppl in power basically enslaving children, using them the viatlity, power, etc
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #20
red100 
space
space
 AHernsGun said
Don't need tinfoil to have common sense.

No offense to you fam.
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #21
LiVeWiRe83 
space
space
space
Props total: 1285 1 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
 AHernsGun said
Ur a blind dumb sheep been saying this for years and brainwashed dudes like u try to brush it off like it’s fake news , must Be easy Living in a world with ur eyes closed smh
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #22
red100 
space
space
I'll have to check my archives, but there's was a group of Jewish cat that use to feed off of the fear and pain of children waaay back in the day. The villagers would find baby bodies riddle with puncture wounds and their blood drained from their lifeless bodies. These people were exiled everywhere they settled.

This same Jewish bloodline exist today... Oh, and their practice is alive and well.

Some cases more severe than others.

But I find it a mighty big coincidence that, even till this day, most people see the Jewsish as if they are some type of ill omen.

Could the Nazi's have been on to something from the very beginning being placed in the dark today?

Maybe, maybe not.

I do find their religious blood ceremonies to be quite the cousin of the acts committed long ago. It's just under the guise of a religious practice. Easiest way to make something that is mad sinister seem innocent.

No offense to my OG Jews out there.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
Real Talk 5%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24005 24 K  Slaps total: 4050 4 K
#Pizzagate is real.
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #24
AHernsGun 
space
space
Props total: 2372 2 K  Slaps total: 1005 1 K
Republicans and the rich prey on uneducated people. Welcome to this thread. Bunch of fake woke idiots. Go out side more twats

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 4539 4 K  Slaps total: 459 459
Stanley Kubrick's director style and Jack's performance makes the shining a stand out right up there with the exorcist. If you not a fan of centered shots long dialog shots and subliminal messages then it's not for you. The movie is designed to unnerve you so you feel as desolate as the actors. Jack definitely did a great job method acting in the shining. The original movie is about telepathy that is a generic pass down from the father. The son had the ability to speak to the old man from across states that was powerful. Him and the father both had the ability to perceive environmental trauma like a dog picks up a scent. Without someone to explain what you were experiencing it would drive you mad. Also the father seemed to absorb the personality OF the former house sitter. They said the k*lled Kubrick because he snitched about the false moon landing in the shining and the illuminati in eyes wide shut. Im definitely watching dr sleep now
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+86online now  17
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
125 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Elizabeth Banks Faces Backlash for Saying Wonder Woman & Captain Marve..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside The Sonic redesign cost Paramount less than $5M, bringing the films bu..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  6
Article inside Mannie Fresh Tells All: Stories Behind His Classic Records!!!
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy