Kanye showed Forbes an $890M receipt yet they still didn’t print that he’s a billionaire

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
34 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '19        #1
8097 page views
111 comments

Mike Mann  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 6553 6 K  Slaps total: 2879 2 K
Kanye showed Forbes an $890M receipt yet they still didn’t print that he’s a billionaire

18:00
+10   

best
worst
111 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 25207 25 K  Slaps total: 16608 16 K

+27   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23772 23 K  Slaps total: 1796 1 K
He fell short that’s not a billion.

+128   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Mike Mann  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
space
Kanye is naive, he think Forbes didn’t announce his billi status because they don’t wanna encourage Blacks, yet it’s really Hov who’s black balling him. The minute Hov found out that Ye was a billionaire, he made some calls. Forbes head publisher, Zack O’Malley Greenberg, just so happens to be the author and publisher of both of Jay-Z’s finance books from years ago, he just so happens to be the same guy who interviewed Ye for his recent Forbes cover and article (probably insisted to do so) where in the article he publishes that Kanye has only made $150M, even after Kanye and his team insisted that he’s made even more. This is an actual quote in the article.

Remember that YouTube video I posted of that black lady explaining this, y’all thought I was crazy, told you.

Last edited by Mike Mann; 11-07-2019 at 10:18 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #5
The Dark Side  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 758 758  Slaps total: 787 787
shut the fu*k up f*g**t

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4587 4 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
I suspect Forbes has a standard formula for determining if somebody meets their definition of billionaire (nobody at that level just has a 10 figure bank account, its all kinds of a*sets and sh*t). If somebody doesnt make the list by that formula they cant start accepting people who want to prove it some other way or then they have to start individually investigating every claim submitted to them, most of which would be very complicated.
+25   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
space
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
He fell short that’s not a billion.

n*gga he’s talking bout off of one check dumb a*s.

What you think he was flat broke before it?

2 weeks ago '19        #8
space
space
space
 d*ckhead said
I suspect Forbes has a standard formula for determining if somebody meets their definition of billionaire (nobody at that level just has a 10 figure bank account, its all kinds of a*sets and sh*t). If somebody doesnt make the list by that formula they cant start accepting people who want to prove it some other way or then they have to start individually investigating every claim submitted to them, most of which would be very complicated.
Yeah but he said he showed them a check. That means he can go to the bank and actually cash that. That’s liquid. He probably has more liquid than a lot of “billionaires”

2 weeks ago '13        #9
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 39382 39 K  Slaps total: 5283 5 K
This man told a room full of people that he owns 100% of yeezy smh
+26   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
This man told a room full of people that he owns 100% of yeezy smh
He didn’t say that, the interviewer did. And he does lol

2 weeks ago '19        #11
Barlo Gang 
space
space
Props total: 308 308  Slaps total: 73 73
 Mike Mann said
Kanye is so naive, he think Forbes didn’t announce his billionaire status because they don’t wanna encourage Blacks, yet it’s really Hov who’s black balling him. The minute Hov found out that Kanye was a billionaire, he got on the phone and made some calls. Forbes head publisher, Zack O’Malley Greenberg, just so happens to be the author and publisher of both of Jay-Z’s finance books from years ago, he just so happens to be the same guy who interviewed Kanye for his Forbes cover and article recently, where in the article he publishes that Kanye has only made $150M even after Kanye and his team insisted that he’s made even more. This was an actual quote in the article.

Remember that YouTube video I posted of that black lady explaining this, y’all thought I was crazy, told you.
I don’t believe in conspiracies, but I definitely believe this about Jay. All of a sudden he comes out as “Hip Hop’s First Billionaire” right after Kanye started shouting that he’s one.

Bullsh*t.
+22   

2 weeks ago '13        #12
EZ Green 
space
space
 Mike Mann said
He didn’t say that, the interviewer did. And he does lol
No, he said it. Right after 18:00.

According to articles, he owns around 5% of yeezy.

2 weeks ago '11        #13
Kade 
space
space
space
Props total: 8095 8 K  Slaps total: 5176 5 K
Forbes rides Jay z d*ck.
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #14
space
space
space
 Kade said
Forbes rides Jay z d*ck.
Zack O’Malley Greenberg is Forbes head editor and just so happens to be a Jay-Z stan, who’s also the author and publisher of both Jay-Z’s finance books from years back smh

2 weeks ago '19        #15
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
No, he said it. Right after 18:00.

According to articles, he owns around 5% of yeezy.
No, he owns Yeezy 100%.

He gets 15% royalties wholesale from Adidas because he lends them his brands namesake in a licensing deal.

You ever heard of someone renting a block? Lol

2 weeks ago '13        #16
EZ Green 
space
space
 Mike Mann said
No, he owns Yeezy 100%.

He gets 15% royalties wholesale from Adidas because he lends them his brands namesake in a licensing deal.

You ever heard of someone renting a block? Lol
Where did you get 15% from? Everything I read says 5%.

Everything else is semantics
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '19        #17
The Dark Side  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 758 758  Slaps total: 787 787
 Mike Mann said
Made a s*xtape with the guy she was with for four years on a private island vacation that he funded for her birthday >>> getting fu*ked by 68 random broke n*ggas until one condom slipped up in which created your phaggot a*s

didnt read fatherless f*g**t

2 weeks ago '19        #18
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 4587 4 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
 Mike Mann said
Yeah but he said he showed them a check. That means he can go to the bank and actually cash that. That’s liquid. He probably has more liquid than a lot of “billionaires”
1. It was not a billion
2. I can write a cheque for a billion. Anyone with a checkbook can.
3. Was it to him personally? One of his businesses? Or maybe he has incorporated himself (something many celebrities do for tax and legal reasons) and the cheque was to that entity? Maybe he addressed this and I missed it.
4. This was presumably pre-tax income. The government is getting at least half that.
5. Was it even actually income? Who says it wasnt a loan that was in part or even in full taken against his credit? That would not even go towards his net worth, since the payout is accompanied by a debt liability that at least matches but probably exceeds the value of the funds.

Like I said if he didnt make the cut using their formula they cant start accepting people who prove it some other way, because then they have to look into everyone who tries to claim billionaire status. It also makes it impossible to compare his value to others on the list whose worth WAS calculated according to their formula, since his wouldve been calculated a different way.

Last edited by Dickhead; 11-07-2019 at 09:55 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #19
93NinetyFour  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2191 2 K  Slaps total: 3079 3 K
Jay-Z sucking d*ck and blackballing
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
Tombraider 
space
space
space
Props total: 6 6  Slaps total: 4 4
 Mike Mann said
Kanye is naive, he think Forbes didn’t announce his billi status because they don’t wanna encourage Blacks, yet it’s really Hov who’s black balling him. The minute Hov found out that Ye was a billionaire, he made some calls. Forbes head publisher, Zack O’Malley Greenberg, just so happens to be the author and publisher of both of Jay-Z’s finance books from years ago, he just so happens to be the same guy who interviewed Ye for his recent Forbes cover and article (probably insisted to do so) where in the article he publishes that Kanye has only made $150M, even after Kanye and his team insisted that he’s made even more. This is an actual quote in the article.

All facts, that’s video was on point af

WHEN THE FORBES COVER WAS JUST A MIRAGE

Last edited by Tombraider; 11-07-2019 at 10:05 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
LovinPavan 
space
space
Props total: 2190 2 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
is bragging about your wealth or intelligence a very christ-like thing to do? sorry, i'm not super familiar with the Good Book.
+28   

2 weeks ago '11        #22
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 111858 111 K  Slaps total: 15766 15 K
 93NinetyFour said
Jay-Z sucking d*ck and blackballing
 Mike Mann said
Zack O’Malley Greenberg is Forbes head editor and just so happens to be a Jay-Z stan, who’s also the author and publisher of both Jay-Z’s finance books from years back smh
 Kade said
Forbes rides Jay z d*ck.
Are y’all personally bothered by or effected by Jay Z success?

I hope Jay, Kanye, diddy, dame and anyone else who aspires to be a billionaire is successful

Last edited by Sin; 11-07-2019 at 10:18 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 52369 52 K  Slaps total: 38377 38 K
 Mike Mann said

Nipsey was also a billionaire before His because the property he owned. Jay put an end to that...stay woke.

2 weeks ago '18        #24
achoice 
space
space
Props total: 1511 1 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 Mike Mann said
Made a s*xtape with the guy she was with for four years on a private island vacation that he funded for her birthday >>> getting fu*ked by 68 random broke n*ggas until one condom slipped up in which created your phaggot a*s

Last edited by achoice; 11-07-2019 at 10:12 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 109810 109 K  Slaps total: 19201 19 K
Nobody cares fam
+11   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+86online now  17
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now
125 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Elizabeth Banks Faces Backlash for Saying Wonder Woman & Captain Marve..
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside The Sonic redesign cost Paramount less than $5M, bringing the films bu..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  6
Article inside Mannie Fresh Tells All: Stories Behind His Classic Records!!!
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy