Ant Man 3 = New Avengers?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '14        #1
3479 page views
50 comments

504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 65153 65 K  Slaps total: 12450 12 K
Ant Man 3 = New Avengers?

+19   

best
worst
50 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
BobbiHeadRagTop 
space
space
Props total: 41772 41 K  Slaps total: 2490 2 K
Bet.

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Fantastic 
space
space
Props total: 8888 8 K  Slaps total: 2706 2 K
avengers is trash now, so is marvel. They lost that charm. Gonna make everything genderless, lbgt driven, woman empowerment ,please the chinese bs. Mark my words.

4 weeks ago '18        #4
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
Props total: 7401 7 K  Slaps total: 1307 1 K
 Fantastic said
avengers is trash now, so is marvel. They lost that charm. Gonna make everything genderless, lbgt driven, woman empowerment ,please the chinese bs. Mark my words.
Thanos ain't been dead 2 minutes and here y'all go
+31   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
micseles 
space
space
Props total: 7233 7 K  Slaps total: 771 771
They've already introduced a couple. Hawkeye's daughter and Monica Rambeau (if they give her all her powers she's gonna be ridiculous)
+10   

4 weeks ago '07        #6
Jeet Kune Do 
space
space
Props total: 5401 5 K  Slaps total: 498 498
 Fantastic said

Mcu got people in they feelings

+4   

4 weeks ago '09        #7
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3118 3 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 Fantastic said
Please the Chinese bs....WHAT??
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #8
d4deesnuts 
space
space
Props total: 6043 6 K  Slaps total: 571 571
I love marvel movies but after endgame and seeing some of the newer characters that will be focused on, im some being hyped for every marvel movie. Only bp2 and other similar sh*t will be seen in the theaters, everything else will be disney plus lol or red boxed lol.
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #9
P DRILLA 
space
space
Props total: 15039 15 K  Slaps total: 522 522
I’m in

4 weeks ago '11        #10
PotheadFocker 
space
space
Props total: 14967 14 K  Slaps total: 2059 2 K
I'm very interested to see how they pivot this major change to the MCU and if they can still print money in a few years
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #11
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3118 3 K  Slaps total: 314 314
People just wanna see the same characters over and over again...they gotta introduce new characters how else they gonna go forward, i cant wait for it all!!!
+9   

4 weeks ago '07        #12
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 57547 57 K  Slaps total: 4019 4 K
Good move. Pull a Civil War with the Ant Man franchise to get the box office up
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
Dash 
space
space
space
Props total: 44743 44 K  Slaps total: 4201 4 K
 Turfaholic3 said
Thanos ain't dead. That's why he was sitting there fading away like

'yeeeok'
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #14
siggiddy 
space
space
Props total: 1942 1 K  Slaps total: 244 244
 Turfaholic3 said
He's not dead
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #15
GrezyNclean 
space
space
Props total: 1435 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 micseles said
They've already introduced a couple. Hawkeye's daughter and Monica Rambeau (if they give her all her powers she's gonna be ridiculous)
uh no...lol Monica Rambeau was introduced in Captain Marvel IN THE 1990s....it's 2020 in the MCU (around that time) which would make her in her 30s at this point. Also Monica Rambeau has been cast in the upcoming TV Series WandaVision

+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #16
gemini8686 
space
space
space
Props total: 10193 10 K  Slaps total: 4143 4 K
 Fantastic said
You are whatís wrong with society in its purest form. Build it up and then try to tear it down like itís the worst thing known to existence. There is no in between. Trash really?! STFU. If you donít like it then cool itís not for u. I bet youíre still gonna speak down on it because u want other ppl to not like it as well. Just stop. Itís weird
+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
Y.G. 
space
space
space
Props total: 22137 22 K  Slaps total: 3112 3 K
 GrezyNclean said
uh no...lol Monica Rambeau was introduced in Captain Marvel IN THE 1990s....it's 2020 in the MCU (around that time) which would make her in her 30s at this point. Also Monica Rambeau has been cast in the upcoming TV Series WandaVision

Did you read what you quoted? @ said Monica was already introduced in the MCU... then you come along and say "uh no...lol Monica Rambeau was introduced in Captain Marvel." What exactly are you arguing? You're telling him no while saying the same thing.
+7   

4 weeks ago '14        #18
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 5225 5 K  Slaps total: 896 896
I just wanna hear more about this Hulk vs Wolverine movie they trying to do its gotta be rated R or forget about it
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #19
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
Props total: 7401 7 K  Slaps total: 1307 1 K
 siggiddy said
He's not dead
That n*ggas dust, but enlighten me.
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 13092 13 K  Slaps total: 880 880
depends on the casting of the Young Avengers i guess

4 weeks ago '07        #21
GrezyNclean 
space
space
Props total: 1435 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 Y.G. said
Did you read what you quoted? @ said Monica was already introduced in the MCU... then you come along and say "uh no...lol Monica Rambeau was introduced in Captain Marvel." What exactly are you arguing? You're telling him no while saying the same thing.
Yea you didn't read the twitter post did you? His point was that Monica was introduced and can be included in the Young Avengers....she cannot as she's been introduced in Captain Marvel and is too old to be in the group now...The twitter post said the following:

"The third #AntMan movie may reportedly introduce members of the Young Avengers to the MCU"

I think the title of the thread threw you off because it says "New Avengers" but its wrong

4 weeks ago '12        #22
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 910 910
 GrezyNclean said

Considering Vision is dead, Wanda Vision is the perfect show for Monica to get her powers.

4 weeks ago '05        #23
Y.G. 
space
space
space
Props total: 22137 22 K  Slaps total: 3112 3 K
 GrezyNclean said
Yea you didn't read the twitter post did you? His point was that Monica was introduced and can be included in the Young Avengers....she cannot as she's been introduced in Captain Marvel and is too old to be in the group now...The twitter post said the following:

"The third #AntMan movie may reportedly introduce members of the Young Avengers to the MCU"

I think the title of the thread threw you off because it says "New Avengers" but its wrong
I did ignored that since I've read this earlier. It's not even a rumor, just speculation from Charles Murphy. If it somehow turned out true, Young Avengers has Disney+ written all over it.

But I a*sumed dude was just naming kids in the MCU, not actually suggesting Monica would be on any new Avengers team. I'd like to think if Marvel did include her on a team, it'd be something like the Ultimates. I'm really just hoping they don't neuter her but we'll see on WandaVision.

4 weeks ago '13        #24
IamDaGawd 
space
space
Props total: 4002 4 K  Slaps total: 1800 1 K
 micseles said
Bad enough we had to watch Hawkeye now we gotta watch a female Hawkeye

Dat agenda

4 weeks ago '17        #25
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 10681 10 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
 Turfaholic3 said
That n*ggas dust, but enlighten me.

Turfaholic3 said
He's not dead

Snapped means you got trapped in the Soul Stone

Also MCU never k*lls popular villains

Last edited by Lazy; 10-22-2019 at 02:47 PM..
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  19
Image(s) inside Can this brand make a comeback?
160 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-25online now  19
Video inside 8 Rappers that are From the Suburbs
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  7
Fired 2K employee hacks WWE 2K Facebook page
83 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+37online now  4
Video inside Lakeith Stanfield calls Breakfast Club & others "anti-black" Charlemagn..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy