Elliot Rodger & The Incel Shootings: Losing My Daughter

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '19        #1
742 page views
31 comments

Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4971 4 K  Slaps total: 3564 3 K
Elliot Rodger & The Incel Shootings: Losing My Daughter

best
worst
31 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
space
space
Props total: 22514 22 K  Slaps total: 2830 2 K
Trash Culture.
+7   

4 weeks ago '19        #3
slicktheruler 
space
space
Props total: 228 228  Slaps total: 5 5
Even the most attractive among us have experienced being single when we might prefer not to be, and women aren’t obliged to have relationships, much less s*x, with anyone. These men are obviously operating under a dark, self-perpetuating cloud of delusion., like {Trumpeters with the MAGA movement} But we should still be paying attention to what this level of desperation is telling us — incels are the bleeding edge of a generation of struggling men. IMO, Incels, at least a portion of them, are probably the first noticeable bad results of people being online and too much at an early age. Exposed to all sorts of bad material online, left alone to process it, already not well socialized, shy, insecure, etc, they are the first generation to outwardly exhibit the downsides of living online. Compounded by a shaky jobs market, and women doing better and better.
+15   

4 weeks ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 98099 98 K  Slaps total: 24211 24 K
the internet fu*ked me up that's for sure, however other things contributed but I'm not an incel , I take what I can get and love everyone , and I pay for s*x with 10/10 dimes couple times a year ..maybe my 30's will be different and I'll be more established in the world so other people will be gravitated towards me but if I don't find that it's okay as long as my life has purpose and meaning to it that's more important

Last edited by strungout; 10-21-2019 at 04:59 PM..
+10   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 13125 13 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K

I bet a lot of BX memeber hopped on his movement
+9   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
realgunta 
space
space
Props total: 67252 67 K  Slaps total: 3813 3 K
 slicktheruler said
Even the most attractive among us have experienced being single when we might prefer not to be, and women arenít obliged to have relationships, much less s*x, with anyone. These men are obviously operating under a dark, self-perpetuating cloud of delusion., like {Trumpeters with the MAGA movement} But we should still be paying attention to what this level of desperation is telling us ó incels are the bleeding edge of a generation of struggling men. IMO, Incels, at least a portion of them, are probably the first noticeable bad results of people being online and too much at an early age. Exposed to all sorts of bad material online, left alone to process it, already not well socialized, shy, insecure, etc, they are the first generation to outwardly exhibit the downsides of living online. Compounded by a shaky jobs market, and women doing better and better.
summed up perfectly imo

whenever i see young kids online, i always wonder what will be the consequences of that. Because think about it...there are kids that dont know life without smart phones and the internet. sh*t could get scary.
+8   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space

he was young rich and blasian
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #8
RevolverLuciana 
space
space
Props total: 1428 1 K  Slaps total: 192 192
 slicktheruler said
Even the most attractive among us have experienced being single when we might prefer not to be, and women aren’t obliged to have relationships, much less s*x, with anyone. These men are obviously operating under a dark, self-perpetuating cloud of delusion., like {Trumpeters with the MAGA movement} But we should still be paying attention to what this level of desperation is telling us — incels are the bleeding edge of a generation of struggling men. IMO, Incels, at least a portion of them, are probably the first noticeable bad results of people being online and too much at an early age. Exposed to all sorts of bad material online, left alone to process it, already not well socialized, shy, insecure, etc, they are the first generation to outwardly exhibit the downsides of living online. Compounded by a shaky jobs market, and women doing better and better.
Well said brother. Its gonna(hopefully not) get worse with proliferation of picture-based social media.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #9
TommyD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 5089 5 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
k*lling people cause you can't get pu**y
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #10
bxnerd 
space
space
space
Props total: 205 205  Slaps total: 219 219

3 weeks ago '19        #11
space
space

3 weeks ago '05        #12
lamarowns 
space
space
Props total: 4599 4 K  Slaps total: 849 849
I do not feel sorry for these bullied kids, all the stuff my ppl been threw, we don't cry and take out our frustration on as many innocent ppl as we can
+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11753 11 K  Slaps total: 942 942
From what I know about him he ONLY wanted blonde preppy white women. Those kind of women dont like skinny nerdy asian kids, no matter how much bread he had
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #14
Rifle 
space
space
space
Props total: 942 942  Slaps total: 147 147
Incels want life to play out like a Disney movie but you not going to find a women unless you put in work. Beta game may have worked in the 50’s but writing poems and buying flowers don’t magically make legs spread open. Be the best version of you learn how use your mouthpiece, hit the gym, get a career etc...and most important keep that abundance mindset. The game has changed 80% of women are chasing the top 20% of men with social media any chick can have 100 dudes on any given day ready to give them d*ck. Women have multiple options so it’s on us to better ourselves and be masculine if we want to get ahead in the dating game.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #15
space
space
facts
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
space
Props total: 27917 27 K  Slaps total: 7234 7 K
I just think it’s intetesting that out of all the mass shooters we have had over the years, he is probably the most well known.
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #17
realgunta 
space
space
Props total: 67252 67 K  Slaps total: 3813 3 K
 Kodack sixnine said
I just think itís intetesting that out of all the mass shooters we have had over the years, he is probably the most well known.
hmm, i wonder why
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #18
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 98099 98 K  Slaps total: 24211 24 K
 Kodack sixnine said
I just think itís intetesting that out of all the mass shooters we have had over the years, he is probably the most well known.
this decade he was the one to really set it off and become like drake of incels ...plus he was the most vocal with his manifesto's and blogs

after him it was a chain of events like that dude in toronto who ran over all of those pedestrians
+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #19
space
space
 strungout said
this decade he was the one to really set it off and become like drake of incels ...plus he was the most vocal with his manifesto's and blogs

after him it was a chain of events like that dude in toronto who ran over all of those pedestrians
hoes don't chill with you, unless you pay them.

3 weeks ago '16        #20
space
space
Props total: 22514 22 K  Slaps total: 2830 2 K
 Rifle said
Incels want life to play out like a Disney movie but you not going to find a women unless you put in work. Beta game may have worked in the 50ís but writing poems and buying flowers donít magically make legs spread open. Be the best version of you learn how use your mouthpiece, hit the gym, get a career etc...and most important keep that abundance mindset. The game has changed 80% of women are chasing the top 20% of men with social media any chick can have 100 dudes on any given day ready to give them d*ck. Women have multiple options so itís on us to better ourselves and be masculine if we want to get ahead in the dating game.
Or you could skip all that bullsh*t and buy a plane ticket overseas.

There's no justifiable reason for anybody to struggle to get a*s.

3 weeks ago '15        #21
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 11328 11 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
Theres always gonna be a percentage of the population thats bat sh*t crazy nothin you can do to avoid it

3 weeks ago '17        #22
LazyLeg 
space
space
Props total: 5711 5 K  Slaps total: 321 321
 strungout said

I watched the Toronto dude's interrogation and apparently him and elliot were talking with each other on reddit or somewhere up until elliot did what he did and it encouraged him to do his "mission" to overthrow society norms or some crazy sh*t like that
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #23
Rifle 
space
space
space
Props total: 942 942  Slaps total: 147 147
 00010111 said
Or you could skip all that bullsh*t and buy a plane ticket overseas.

There's no justifiable reason for anybody to struggle to get a*s.
Ainít even gotta do that if you got a couple hundred in your pocket you can get pu**y. But the more Iíve learned about incels itís deeper than s*x these guys want a real connection with a woman. Beta males and simps can still get women even if itís them just being used but incels are like the lowest class of betas so socially awkward they donít even try, complain all day about being ugly but at the same time feel entitled to have a dime piece in their life.

3 weeks ago '04        #24
Essentials72 
space
space
Props total: 179 179  Slaps total: 18 18
 realgunta said
summed up perfectly imo

whenever i see young kids online, i always wonder what will be the consequences of that. Because think about it...there are kids that dont know life without smart phones and the internet. sh*t could get scary.
I met a 17 year old junior who didn't know how to burn a C, didn't understand boy bands and reverse a vehicle without a built in camera. He spent most of his time looking at a phone he hardly new how to use outside of pics and text smh
+2   

3 weeks ago '09        #25
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 1590 1 K  Slaps total: 327 327
This is such a north American thing
Terrorists over seas find poor kids, and try and manipulate them to join a group due to hardships, poverty, religion

Then you come to North America and internet is teaching guys who can't get girls why it's not their use e and why girls are important

Shame, online gaming probably big, imagine you've kid and you're talking to a older guy who is an incel

You knows, folks who have NO struggle they need to make up one with girls
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  43
Video inside IG Thot Era is over: Instagram has officially Removed the number of Likes
289 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  29
Image(s) inside that old rocafella roster....
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Halle Berry accuses ex Gabriel Aubry of incest, racism and emotional a..
116 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Billionaire Byron Allen: "Diddy Is Scared 2 Admit REVOLT Failed & Comca..
124 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy