After effects of gettin shot in the head with a rifle

most viewed right now
84 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+27  35
105 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 weeks ago '14        #1
8072 page views
110 comments

LuckiiWaviano  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 42638 42 K  Slaps total: 25527 25 K
After effects of gettin shot in the head with a rifle

n*gga out here soundin like the big n*gga from Goonies

n*gga never rappin like this again

Von bein Von
+2   

best
worst
110 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
SmoothasEver 
space
space
space
Props total: 704 704  Slaps total: 105 105
To survive a head shot is a blessing. fu*k if he can talk the same or not.

Last edited by SmoothasEver; 10-19-2019 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Error
+101   

4 weeks ago '13        #3
King2aGod 
space
space
Props total: 13464 13 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
n*gga never went to therapy and just went back to the block to get used and exploited by his n*ggas.

I'd feel weird passing a blunt to a n*gga with a brain injury who ain't even fully healed. sh*t just feels gross.
+137   

4 weeks ago '11        #4
Blokka Blokka 
space
space
Props total: 5038 5 K  Slaps total: 2046 2 K
The block is all he knows. Sad af tho honestly
+19   

4 weeks ago '10        #5
DATKIDD121 
space
space
Props total: 19762 19 K  Slaps total: 7822 7 K
Bruh really licked Dat blunt for damn near the whole interview

Me personally I wouldn't have interviewed my cousin like that. If they really kin
+81   

4 weeks ago '19        #6
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 2101 2 K  Slaps total: 464 464
 royman04 said
Yeah he fu*ked up... didnít want
To look up, voice all weird...

And von need to chill cause that sh*t could happen to anyone
Why? This von opp if I had funk with someone and they caught a dome shot and was retarded afterward Iíd be more disrespectful anyways they shouldnít even have interviewed homie is half brain dead
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Wooski was a demon now he gets to live life as a retard
+14   

4 weeks ago '13        #8
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 39151 39 K  Slaps total: 5207 5 K
He looks worse this interview than the last one.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20456 20 K  Slaps total: 5307 5 K
Is he on the tookaville disabled list now? Or will the opps still smoke him?
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
Killaboy 
space
space
Props total: 18163 18 K  Slaps total: 2548 2 K
 King2aGod said
n*gga never went to therapy and just went back to the block to get used and exploited by his n*ggas.

I'd feel weird passing a blunt to a n*gga with a brain injury who ain't even fully healed. sh*t just feels gross.
Obviously ain't go no REAL real homies lookin out for him. Far as the blunt sh*t...as long as the doc says its cool then its whatever give the man some peace..lots of people with brain injuries using thc.
But somethin tells me none of these dudes is familiar with his doctors orders his physical therapy none of that. Plus you know he on stupid pain meds from them shots. Got him all fu*kedd up. Sure the squad is dippin they hand in that pot too seeing as how someone thought this would be a good idea to put him on camera and post to exploit him. Nobody even helpin the man collect his thoughts or nothing. sh*t disgusting. Dude like this need help help. Like a granny living in Iowa he can go lay up with and do his PT. There should be easy access programs for brehs like him in the city anyway but clearly he ain't got no case worker. Nobody gives a fu*k about this dude and it's sad as hell to watch
+24   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
This sh*t funny as hell to me lmaoooo i watched the computers video then watched the interview again bro got what he wanted fu*kin dumbass and I’m supposed to feel bad?
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #12
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 2489 2 K  Slaps total: 291 291
That computer track one of my top 5 hardest diss tracks

Some one In The YouTube comments said that’s what George Washington was listening to when he crossed the Delaware lol

Last edited by Jwardisback3rd; 10-20-2019 at 01:55 AM..
+28   

4 weeks ago '10        #13
Flex Luger 
space
space
Props total: 54379 54 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K
Dude a lame for putting this out
+18   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9684 9 K  Slaps total: 668 668
Not familiar with dude, sounds like he was a hot head from y'all posts though.

Video was extremely cringe worthy, he ain't got no real homies around him for this to be recorded, but sh*t they probably don't know any better themselves.
+16   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
Tacko Fallspaus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
space
space
Props total: 8263 8 K  Slaps total: 8257 8 K
Shame
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
Rope 
space
space
space
Props total: 223 223  Slaps total: 30 30
 Killaboy said
Obviously ain't go no REAL real homies lookin out for him. Far as the blunt sh*t...as long as the doc says its cool then its whatever give the man some peace..lots of people with brain injuries using thc.
But somethin tells me none of these dudes is familiar with his doctors orders his physical therapy none of that. Plus you know he on stupid pain meds from them shots. Got him all fu*kedd up. Sure the squad is dippin they hand in that pot too seeing as how someone thought this would be a good idea to put him on camera and post to exploit him. Nobody even helpin the man collect his thoughts or nothing. sh*t disgusting. Dude like this need help help. Like a granny living in Iowa he can go lay up with and do his PT. There should be easy access programs for brehs like him in the city anyway but clearly he ain't got no case worker. Nobody gives a fu*k about this dude and it's sad as hell to watch

Wtf so you gone act like you ain't listen to the song where he just rapped 4 minutes bragging about murdering people?

Wtf you sad for? His people ain't even as sad as you....

Man wtf lmao
+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
Killaboy 
space
space
Props total: 18163 18 K  Slaps total: 2548 2 K
 Rope said
Wtf so you gone act like you ain't listen to the song where he just rapped 4 minutes bragging about murdering people?

Wtf you sad for? His people ain't even as sad as you....

Man wtf lmao
Breh I'm a 40 year old man who sad for any young black man caught up in this bullsh*t period. His "peoples" morals clearly ain't mine after seeing this video.

I'm from the city breh. Im just tired of this cycle period. His homies probably postin this video to get a response from an opp so they got an excuse to run a drill. The man took a shot to the head. He clearly can't think for himself. His days in the field should be over and if anyone gave a fu*k about these kids the sh*t would be different. sh*t even if he had half decent friends like I did growing up Southside. You see the posts above me that's how my friends woulda reacted. These cats in the video are clowns and are using their mentally disabled homie for some view and an excuse to ride. Not all friends/Crews is created equal he clearly surrounded by some bi*ches. Shoulda been a*signed a caseworker the first day out the hospital to drive him to his appointments and keep an eye on him. There should be programs so dudes like him that literally seen that light in the tunnel can get the mentoring and donations they need to get out the bullsh*t.
+52   

4 weeks ago '11        #18
QuietPack 
space
space
space
Props total: 1038 1 K  Slaps total: 179 179
I felt some type of way until I heard the song....
+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #19
MacFrugal 
space
space
Props total: 2454 2 K  Slaps total: 374 374
 WestPittsburg said
This sh*t funny as hell to me lmaoooo i watched the computers video then watched the interview again bro got what he wanted fu*kin dumbass and Iím supposed to feel bad?
Are you laughing on behalf of the people he dissed or u just think itís funny in general?

4 weeks ago '19        #20
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
 MacFrugal said
Are you laughing on behalf of the people he dissed or u just think itís funny in general?
I think itís funny that karma got his a*s and he gets to live as a retard I donít sympathize like you homie I lost people to gang banging I seen a lot best friend top blown off when I was 15 seen people die in jail put pressure on people myself so to itís regular

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Read1bookaweek 
space
space
space
Props total: 2784 2 K  Slaps total: 555 555
 WestPittsburg said
Why? This von opp if I had funk with someone and they caught a dome shot and was retarded afterward Iíd be more disrespectful anyways they shouldnít even have interviewed homie is half brain dead
The only 'funk' you have are bx e beefs
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 5032 5 K  Slaps total: 916 916
 WestPittsburg said
This sh*t funny as hell to me lmaoooo i watched the computers video then watched the interview again bro got what he wanted fu*kin dumbass and Iím supposed to feel bad?
someone told you how to feel ?

4 weeks ago '18        #23
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23535 23 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
That sh*ts sad.
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #24
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
 gh3tto said
someone told you how to feel ?
Did I say that ? I said how I would feel personally dummy

4 weeks ago '16        #25
MacFrugal 
space
space
Props total: 2454 2 K  Slaps total: 374 374
 WestPittsburg said
I think itís funny that karma got his a*s and he gets to live as a retard I donít sympathize like you homie I lost people to gang banging I seen a lot best friend top blown off when I was 15 seen people die in jail put pressure on people myself so to itís regular
From how u talkin Iím gonna a*sume u mexican or white from Pittsburg so u prob still sad that woodie blew his own brains out when all he did was rap about k*lling scraps. Was that karma too?
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  18
Image(s) inside Can this brand make a comeback?
161 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-26online now  17
Video inside 8 Rappers that are From the Suburbs
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  8
Fired 2K employee hacks WWE 2K Facebook page
83 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+37online now  8
Video inside Lakeith Stanfield calls Breakfast Club & others "anti-black" Charlemagn..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy