How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying ronnie ban me))

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-22  66
89 comments @sports

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section guap

3 weeks ago '15        #1
24909 page views
268 comments

Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
space
Props total: 44697 44 K  Slaps total: 17277 17 K
How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying ronnie ban me))

thought I made this thread weeks ago because I remember typing everything and I thought I pressed submit new thread but I checked later and it didn't and was too lazy to make it again until now when @johnnysnow told me to make it so shout out to him for making me give out game sooner than later image
visit this link visit this link visit this link visit this link www.Liquidation.com You buy 3-4 pallets every month and depending on which ones you buy you can make $1600 a month profit. They should only cost you around $200-400, cheaper if you can find somewhere local that sells return pallets. If you got the bread upfront you can do 4 a week or every 2 weeks and make even more.
If you live close to warehouses(not sure which ones but some do) you can save on shipping and just pick it up there. There's a guy on Youtube called Franchise Kicks(and plenty of others) who sells alot of them and every video I see he spends no more than $300(usually like $225-$250) and makes a $300 profit minimum. You do 2 pallets a week at $300 profit that's $2400 easy money because all you're doing is buying them and posting them on eBay/Amazon/locally. If you got spare Bread you can do more and really you can make as much as you want because they always got returns because Amazon and other stores do thousands of returns daily 5K a month is doable if you got $3200 to spend.

EDIT: When I first started I was looking up on Google Amazon returns/returns to find a place locally to save on shipping costs and couldn't find anything but when I was on Facebook marketplace to sell some things I saw people advertising different stores that had pallets discounted so just type in pallet returns and you should get a bunch of them(the ones near me are over an hour away but 2 hours and 30 minutes round way for a couple hundred dollars is worth for me

Here's a quick and easy flip that I seeimage(one of the first ones that came up) Now it's $300 for 12 to 16 pressure washers and just from that alone you can tell it's already no less than $300 profit but let's make sure since ya'll wanna see proof [img]image[/img] As you can see it's $229 on Home Depot's website so if you were to sell them for $100 each that's a $900 to $1300 profit and all you gotta do is buy them then post them online to sell or go to a flea market and sell them to the Mexicans(the ones I go to has mainly, shout out to Moreland Ave drive-in theatre which has a flea market on Saturdays and Sundays here in Georgia) and they love tools and sh*t. But let's see how much they actually go for second hand image Figured they'd be slightly more but still that's a $900 to $1300 profit. image
Let's get this money BX fam image
@theynd image

Last edited by Mystic; 10-19-2019 at 03:38 PM..
+536   

best
worst
268 comments

3 weeks ago '12        #2
johnnysnow 
space
space
space
Props total: 12963 12 K  Slaps total: 854 854

Another source of income mostly passive let’s get it
+44   

3 weeks ago '15        #3
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
space
@
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #4
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 5338 5 K  Slaps total: 783 783
not interested since im on a different wave but propped and bumped for hustlin
+124   

3 weeks ago '15        #5
space
space
space
 damn_ryght said
not interested since im on a different wave but propped and bumped for hustlin
What wave?
+23   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 14247 14 K  Slaps total: 1314 1 K
PROPS! This is by far my favorite section on BX. Little to no trolls in here ever.
+52   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
Stuart Scott 
space
space
Props total: 33169 33 K  Slaps total: 6802 6 K
props hope this doesnt get super hot topicd tho
+15   

3 weeks ago '15        #8
space
space
space
 Stuart Scott said
props hope this doesnt get super hot topicd tho
 Sir_Burn_Alot said
PROPS! This is by far my favorite section on BX. Little to no trolls in here ever.

+12   

3 weeks ago '05        #9
Stuart Scott 
space
space
Props total: 33169 33 K  Slaps total: 6802 6 K
@ make this thread hidden

No lurkers!
+63   

3 weeks ago '04        #10
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 21840 21 K  Slaps total: 2612 2 K
I'm all for people making money, and I'm not knocking OP (or others who vouch for the site) but buyer beware. As with anything in life, DO YOUR RESEARCH.

+58   

3 weeks ago '10        #11
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 36359 36 K  Slaps total: 15463 15 K
Selling stolen merchandise

3 weeks ago '15        #12
space
space
space
 sho 2010 said
It's not stolen sh*t at all
+14   

3 weeks ago '06        #13
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 22513 22 K  Slaps total: 8831 8 K
My best friend moved to Columbus Oh like 7 years ago. Hes been doing this on the side for 2-3 years. Said he makes ok side $
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #14
J_Teflon 
space
space
Props total: 4514 4 K  Slaps total: 723 723
Seems like the best way is if you live close to one of the warehouses. Looks like there’s one near me
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #15
DDD716 
space
space
Props total: 4805 4 K  Slaps total: 621 621
You can check Facebook market place they usually post on their. Especially when I was in Philly it was monthly.

Only thing is sh*t be damaged sometimes.

Edit: I forgot to say that I just bought a king size mattress and frame new in box for 125.

Point being is that the guy bought a whole trailer worth of goods. Told me made an easy 15k

Last edited by DDD716; 10-20-2019 at 01:52 AM..
+12   

3 weeks ago '05        #16
old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 30373 30 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
 Lil Wayne said
My best friend moved to Columbus Oh like 7 years ago. Hes been doing this on the side for 2-3 years. Said he makes ok side $
@

Are you actually pulling in 4k+/month no cap?
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #17
nyzthoro 
space
space
Props total: 2967 2 K  Slaps total: 46 46

3 weeks ago '19        #18
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 21490 21 K  Slaps total: 13225 13 K
Thats all fine, but where's that KANYE Album?

3 weeks ago '15        #19
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
space
Props total: 76618 76 K  Slaps total: 103400 103 K
 sho 2010 said
Nope, that my friend that is the result of over production, and is an easy way to make money.

This is basically what the dudes that used to sell the fake jordans and other sneakers back in the day did. Buy a pallete of fake sneakers wholesale, and sell back to you at 100% or more profit, while you thought you were getting a deal

What OP posted is even easier to do with less risk, since you're selling a legit product legally

A lot of the amazon or ebay stores you see, are selling nothing but inventory from palletes like these

Last edited by suavehooper; 10-19-2019 at 07:40 PM..
+14   

3 weeks ago '18        #20
Oswaldgatesjr 
space
space
space
Props total: 20842 20 K  Slaps total: 7267 7 K
What exactly are u doing. Break it dwn to me.
+8   

3 weeks ago '15        #21
space
space
space
 old head said
@

Are you actually pulling in 4k+/month no cap?
Yes, go on Facebook marketplace and look at what they sell and look at the resell value of all the items and tell me 4K a month is not possible. Just the one I should can net you $900 to $1300
+6   

3 weeks ago '13        #22
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 35405 35 K  Slaps total: 8785 8 K
I definently seen this thread before
+10   

3 weeks ago '15        #23
space
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
What exactly are u doing. Break it dwn to me.

thought it was self exclamatory but you go to these places that sell returns from like WalMart/Lowes/Home Depot and similar(look up return pallets on Facebook marketplace and contact the people to see where their store is located(because I couldn't find any places searching on google locally) and you buy the pallet/a pallet/pallets for cheap and you sell every item for a couple hundred dollar profit
+22   

3 weeks ago '19        #24
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1328 1 K  Slaps total: 389 389
Kind of reminds me of the “flipping homes” rei phase cane about.

Can’t lie tho had I not been a junkie pothead at the time I prolly would of closed the 10k deal I had w this viet vet.

However nothing worth having comes easy, just like with this. I’m willing to bet there are many steps to take for this to pan out.

As with my ordeal, during one of the last phone calls when the seller went into a rant about Obama being a ni**er.

That and to close a real estate(I bet this holds true in many other facets as well) deal there are many many premptive legal obligatory contracts you must put into place so that you won’t get undercut or as in my situation.

Stolen from by a white investor.
+9   

3 weeks ago '11        #25
Pakchoy 
space
space
Props total: 62382 62 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 Mystic said
thought I made this thread weeks ago because I remember typing everything and I thought I pressed submit new thread but I checked later and it didn't and was too lazy to make it again until now when @ told me to make it so shout out to him for making me give out game sooner than later

visit this link visit this link visit this link You buy 3-4 pallets every month and depending on which ones you buy you can make $1600 a month profit. They should only cost you around $200-400, cheaper if you can find somewhere local that sells return pallets. If you got the bread upfront you can do 4 a week or every 2 weeks and make even more.
If you live close to warehouses(not sure which ones but some do) you can save on shipping and just pick it up there. There's a guy on Youtube called Franchise Kicks(and plenty of others) who sells alot of them and every video I see he spends no more than $300(usually like $225-$250) and makes a $300 profit minimum. You do 2 pallets a week at $300 profit that's $2400 easy money because all you're doing is buying them and posting them on eBay/Amazon/locally. If you got spare Bread you can do more and really you can make as much as you want because they always got returns because Amazon and other stores do thousands of returns daily 5K a month is doable if you got $3200 to spend.

EDIT: When I first started I was looking up on Google Amazon returns/returns to find a place locally to save on shipping costs and couldn't find anything but when I was on Facebook marketplace to sell some things I saw people advertising different stores that had pallets discounted so just type in pallet returns and you should get a bunch of them(the ones near me are over an hour away but 2 hours and 30 minutes round way for a couple hundred dollars is worth for me

Here's a quick and easy flip that I see
(one of the first ones that came up) Now it's $300 for 12 to 16 pressure washers and just from that alone you can tell it's already no less than $300 profit but let's make sure since ya'll wanna see proof [img]
[/img] As you can see it's $229 on Home Depot's website so if you were to sell them for $100 each that's a $900 to $1300 profit and all you gotta do is buy them then post them online to sell or go to a flea market and sell them to the Mexicans(the ones I go to has mainly, shout out to Moreland Ave drive-in theatre which has a flea market on Saturdays and Sundays here in Georgia) and they love tools and sh*t. But let's see how much they actually go for second hand
Figured they'd be slightly more but still that's a $900 to $1300 profit.

Let's get this money BX fam

@
Been on liquidation since 2008. I would buy and sell back on ebay
+7   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  63
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
281 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  45
Video inside Snoop Has A Message "Oh Cuz, Its Black/Brown Together You Got A Problem..
117 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  32
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
What TV streaming service do you have?
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy